Re: A doubt in tamil transliteration - Need help, please!

Viswanathan (a z h a g i . c o m)

Feb 24, 2015, 11:37:27 AM2/24/15
to azhagi google group
Warm Greetings!

As rightly pointed out by you, your issue is NOT a problem related/caused to/by Azhagi/Azhagi+. It is a problem related to MS Word 2007 (and above). Solution is available within Azhagi/Azhagi+ itself if you click the menu item "Help->'Automatic Pulli' in MS-Word". The solution is available online also at http://azhagi.com/helptips.html#SequenceChecking

There was an earlier detailed post [on Feb 5, 2014on this issue in our group. Here is the link for that post:
[
Title of the post:  Users' doubts - 11 ('Automatic Pulli' in MS-Word; Humble request; Tips on key mappings; Uniqueness; Unique/special features; Kindly spread the news)
]

அன்பே சிவம். பணிவே சக்தி.
பணிவே சிவம். அன்பே சக்தி.

with prayers and regards - viswanathan, www.azhagi.com

unique and free - azhagi and azhagi+ - kindly spread their news