May 26 Workshop

Doug Russell

Apr 23, 2009, 8:34:25 AM4/23/09
to austi...@googlegroups.com, Kai Wong
Austin TMC,

So far we have a low number of people signed up for our May 26 workshop, co-sponsored with IEEE Central Texas Consultant's Network.

Please pass along the attached flyer to anyone who might be interested in the 1PM-6PM workshop on May 26 at Freescale Semiconductor on Parmer Lane, entitled, How to Become A Successful Consultant."

The workshop is very inexpensive ($20 IEEE/$25 public/$35 at door) and the exciting group of speakers will provide great value for new and experienced consultants.

Great way to network and who knows, some or all of us may eventually be consultants!

Doug

--
Doug Russell
Executive Team Leadership, LLC