OT: A piece of good news and a very bad one.

Ördög

Apr 24, 2023, 6:17:16 PM4/24/23
So first to the good news:

So Murdoch has finally had enough of unchecked racist, over the top
conspiracy kookery on his favourite propaganda outlet that has cost him
a serious hair cut in profits and prestige.

~~~~ ~~~~
*Tucker Carlson GOES DOWN, Booted By Fox News
/The Damage Report, 808K subscribers, 11,674 views 25 Apr 2023/
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z0bv61a758c>

"Top host Tucker Carlson gets booted from Fox News in a shocking
surprise announcement following the Dominion lawsuit with no final show
by Carlson.
Read more here:
Tucker Carlson is out at Fox News after Dominion lawsuit disclosures -
<https://www.washingtonpost.com/media/2023/04/24/tucker-carlson-leaves-fox-news/>

"In a surprise announcement, Fox News said Monday that its controversial
yet top-rated prime-time host Tucker Carlson is leaving the network.

“Fox News Media and Tucker Carlson have agreed to part ways,” the
network said in a statement. “We thank him for his service to the
network as a host and prior to that as a contributor.”

The apparently hasty parting — Carlson gave no indication he was leaving
in his last nightly appearance Friday, and the network was still running
promos for his show Monday morning — came less than a week after Fox
settled a defamation lawsuit from Dominion Voting Systems, which had
sued the network for false claims about the 2020 election. Carlson was
among several on-air personalities expected to testify."
~~~ ~~~

What a good riddance, however this move still won't make Faux News any
more palatable for any sane person. They would need to fire a lot more
creeps from Faux including Murdoch himself in order to make any
noticeable change to the quality of that "news(?)"-network.

But now to the really bad news:
This will free up Tucker Carlson to embark on a shiny new political
career. Given his extremely good standing with MAGA cultists, white
supremacists, racists, misogynists, ultra conservatives, religious
bigots and the GOP establishment everything is possible. So, everyone,
fasten your seat belts, the worst may yet to come.

--
The ever present and ever vigilant newsgroup devil at your service.

petzl

Apr 24, 2023, 7:37:25 PM4/24/23
On Tuesday, April 25, 2023 at 8:17:16 AM UTC+10, Ördög wrote:
> So first to the good news:
>
> So Murdoch has finally had enough of unchecked racist, over the top
> conspiracy kookery on his favourite propaganda outlet that has cost him
> a serious hair cut in profits and prestige.

Snip Ordog leftie shit
Tucker Carlson has been offered more money by CNN to replace Don Lemon.
--
Petzl
They just weren’t doing Communism properly,

"It cannot be overstated,
Bolsheviks committed the greatest human slaughter
in modern history,and the fact that the world is
largely ignorant and uncaring about this fact is proof
that the global media are in the hands of the perpetrators"
Russian Gulag survivor,
novelist, historian,
Nobel prize winner
short story writer.
A.Solzhenitsyn - Gulag Archipelago
https://youtu.be/G79wp6s9JdY

Ördög

Apr 24, 2023, 8:51:21 PM4/24/23
Petz
> Snip Ordog leftie shit

> Ördög

/Idiot-snipped context immediately restored:/
~~~~ ~~~~
*Tucker Carlson GOES DOWN, Booted By Fox News
/The Damage Report, 808K subscribers, 11,674 views 25 Apr 2023/
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z0bv61a758c>

"Top host Tucker Carlson gets booted from Fox News in a shocking
surprise announcement following the Dominion lawsuit with no final show
by Carlson.
Read more here:
Tucker Carlson is out at Fox News after Dominion lawsuit disclosures -
<https://www.washingtonpost.com/media/2023/04/24/tucker-carlson-leaves-fox-news/>
"In a surprise announcement, Fox News said Monday that its controversial
yet top-rated prime-time host Tucker Carlson is leaving the network.
“Fox News Media and Tucker Carlson have agreed to part ways,” the
network said in a statement. “We thank him for his service to the
network as a host and prior to that as a contributor.”
The apparently hasty parting — Carlson gave no indication he was leaving
in his last nightly appearance Friday, and the network was still running
promos for his show Monday morning — came less than a week after Fox
settled a defamation lawsuit from Dominion Voting Systems, which had
sued the network for false claims about the 2020 election. Carlson was
among several on-air personalities expected to testify."
~~~ ~~~
>> So first to the good news:
>> So Murdoch has finally had enough of unchecked racist, over the top
>> conspiracy kookery on his favourite propaganda outlet that has cost him
>> a serious hair cut in profits and prestige.

/More restored context:/
~~~ ~~~
What a good riddance, however this move still won't make Faux News any
more palatable for any sane person. They would need to fire a lot more
creeps from Faux including Murdoch himself in order to make any
noticeable change to the quality of that "news(?)"-network.
But now to the really bad news:
This will free up Tucker Carlson to embark on a shiny new political
career. Given his extremely good standing with MAGA cultists, white
supremacists, racists, misogynists, ultra conservatives, religious
bigots and the GOP establishment everything is possible. So, everyone,
fasten your seat belts, the worst may yet to come.
~~~~~ ~~~~

> Tucker Carlson has been offered more money by CNN to replace Don Lemon.

Keep on dreaming! So far your media hero, that ex Faux News menace has
been fired across the board by all traditional broadcasting networks due
to his prominence at being the wort of the worst insufferable creep on
the broadcasting scene in the US.
Yes, he has a number of options left open to him but apparently he has
lost his greatest and most high profile grift so far at Faux. If he had
any good sense in him, he'd retire and disappear from the public
scene...but we all know that this won't happen given that his high
ambitions and greed know no limits.

It's be quite an entertaining show seeing him fight with Trump for the
presidency and get destroyed in the process.

:-P :-P :-P

NOTE:
Your idiot alt-right/Xtian fundy hate propaganda sig was flushed as
always without reading!

petzl

Apr 24, 2023, 9:11:09 PM4/24/23
On Tuesday, April 25, 2023 at 10:51:21 AM UTC+10, Ördög wrote:
> Petz
> > Snip Ordog leftie shit
>
> > Ördög
> > Tucker Carlson has been offered more money by CNN to replace Don Lemon.
Snip more Ordog commie Diarrhoea
> It's be quite an entertaining show seeing him fight with Trump for the
> presidency and get destroyed in the process.

Tucker Carlson has 5 million followers, CNN want that, but he may not accept it.
--
Petzl
Ordog the Armchair communist

Ördög

Apr 24, 2023, 10:06:48 PM4/24/23
Petz

>>> Snip Ordog leftie shit
> Snip more Ordog commie Diarrhoea

/Context instantly restored/
/Please also note that my previous posts in this thread have not
contained anything even remotely connected to communism/

~~~~ ~~~~ ~~~~ ~~~~
~~~~ ~~~~ ~~~~ ~~~~
So first to the good news:
So Murdoch has finally had enough of unchecked racist, over the top
conspiracy kookery on his favourite propaganda outlet that has cost him
a serious hair cut in profits and prestige.
\~~~~ ~~~~
[...]

So far this media hero, that ex Faux News menace has been fired across
the board by all traditional broadcasting networks due to his prominence
at being the wort of the worst insufferable creep on the broadcasting
scene in the US.
Yes, he has a number of options left open to him but apparently he has
lost his greatest and most high profile grift so far at Faux. If he had
any good sense in him, he'd retire and disappear from the public
scene...but we all know that this won't happen given that his high
ambitions and greed know no limits.
It's be quite an entertaining show seeing him fight with Trump for the
presidency and get destroyed in the process.

~~~~ ~~~~ ~~~~ ~~~~
~~~~ ~~~~ ~~~~ ~~~~
>> Petz
>>> Tucker Carlson has been offered more money by CNN to replace Don Lemon.

Bullshit speculation pulled out of Petz's village idiot arse.

> Tucker Carlson has 5 million followers, CNN want that, but he may not accept it.

He has been kicked out of CNN once already. It is quite unlikely that
they are willing to go with Tucker for another horribly played round.
Faux News was Tuckers greatest grift so far. The current situation as a
lose-lose both for Tucker and Faux. However given that Faux got into
big-big trouble because of how far-right loony it has become on cable TV
Murdoch was finally forced to bite the bulled and boot Tucker's crazy
arse out the company.

Poor-poor Petz, he looks so desperately pathetic as he is trying to make
us believe that the firing of Tucker was just a planned event for a
change of jobs for Tucker. Specially because the CNN demographics is
completely different from the typical FauxNews patho-graphics.

Nice try, Petz dear, yet it is still a huge fail!

Daniel65

Apr 25, 2023, 6:25:07 AM4/25/23
Ördög wrote on 25/4/23 8:17 am:

<Snip>

> But now to the really bad news:
> This will free up Tucker Carlson to embark on a shiny new political
> career. Given his extremely good standing with MAGA cultists, white
> supremacists, racists, misogynists, ultra conservatives, religious
> bigots and the GOP establishment everything is possible. So, everyone,
> fasten your seat belts, the worst may yet to come.

Hmm!! Am I reading too much into this by suggesting Tucker Carlson as
Trump's running mate next year??
--
Daniel

petzl

Apr 25, 2023, 5:50:42 PM4/25/23
He would be a good contender for POTUS!
But the American voting system has to become legit instead of a Democrat scam!

Ozix

Apr 25, 2023, 6:52:27 PM4/25/23
Hmm, He has no experience as senator or governor, which is usual path.
Maybe he can act as a spoiler to campaign as other contenders like Pence
and deSantis. Trump would then give him one of the dozen "secretary of"
cabinet positions.

Petzl

Apr 25, 2023, 7:19:25 PM4/25/23
Vice Presidents are only needed for stepping in death, chronic
illness, never having any say so till then. LBJ had the solution by
having his president assassinated, then he filled the dead mans shoes!
Daniel65 has no idea on how corrupt and dangerous American politics
is.
Check out the Clinton's
<https://simonmercieca.com/2023/01/03/the-clinton-body-count-the-many-suspicious-and-coincidental-murders-tied-to-the-clinton-serial-killer-syndicate/>
https://tinyurl.com/2asc9vox
The Clinton Body Count – the many suspicious and “coincidental”
murders tied to the Clinton serial killer syndicate.
--
Petzl
Joe Biden has transformed America into a nation at War. Rival gangs
compete for control of the nations trillion dollar empire, enforcing
their will with the hand grenade and assault rifles.It is the time of
the Biden crime gangs.

Rod Speed

Apr 25, 2023, 8:15:22 PM4/25/23
On Wed, 26 Apr 2023 09:19:21 +1000, Petzl <pet...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Wed, 26 Apr 2023 06:52:15 +0800, Ozix <oz...@xizo.am> wrote:
>
>> Daniel65 wrote:
>>> Ördög wrote on 25/4/23 8:17 am:
>>>
>>> <Snip>

>>> Hmm!! Am I reading too much into this by suggesting Tucker Carlson as
>>> Trump's running mate next year??
>>
>> Hmm, He has no experience as senator or governor, which is usual path.
>> Maybe he can act as a spoiler to campaign as other contenders like Pence
>> and deSantis. Trump would then give him one of the dozen "secretary of"
>> cabinet positions.

> Vice Presidents are only needed for stepping in death, chronic
> illness, never having any say so till then.

Bullshit. Plenty of them have done a lot more than that.

> LBJ had the solution by
> having his president assassinated,

Just another of your pathetic little drug crazed drunken psychotic fantays.

> then he filled the dead mans shoes!

> Daniel65 has no idea on how corrupt and dangerous American politics
> is.
> Check out the Clinton's
> <https://simonmercieca.com/2023/01/03/the-clinton-body-count-the-many-suspicious-and-coincidental-murders-tied-to-the-clinton-serial-killer-syndicate/>
> https://tinyurl.com/2asc9vox
> The Clinton Body Count – the many suspicious and “coincidental”
> murders tied to the Clinton serial killer syndicate.

Just another of your pathetic little drug crazed drunken psychotic fantays.

Rod Speed

Apr 25, 2023, 8:22:01 PM4/25/23
On Wed, 26 Apr 2023 08:52:15 +1000, Ozix <oz...@xizo.am> wrote:

> Daniel65 wrote:
>> Ördög wrote on 25/4/23 8:17 am:
>> <Snip>
>>
>>> But now to the really bad news:
>>> This will free up Tucker Carlson to embark on a shiny new political
>>> career. Given his extremely good standing with MAGA cultists, white
>>> supremacists, racists, misogynists, ultra conservatives, religious
>>> bigots and the GOP establishment everything is possible. So, everyone,
>>> fasten your seat belts, the worst may yet to come.
>>>
>> Hmm!! Am I reading too much into this by suggesting Tucker Carlson as
>> Trump's running mate next year??

> Hmm, He has no experience as senator or governor,

Neither did trump, or Ike.

> which is usual path.

The usual path is irrelevant.

> Maybe he can act as a spoiler to campaign as other contenders like Pence
> and deSantis. Trump would then give him one of the dozen "secretary of"
> cabinet positions.

He has no relevant experience for those either.

Rod Speed

Apr 25, 2023, 8:23:51 PM4/25/23
On Wed, 26 Apr 2023 07:50:41 +1000, petzl <pet...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Tuesday, April 25, 2023 at 8:25:07 PM UTC+10, Daniel65 wrote:
>> Ördög wrote on 25/4/23 8:17 am:
>>
>> <Snip>
>> > But now to the really bad news:
>> > This will free up Tucker Carlson to embark on a shiny new political
>> > career. Given his extremely good standing with MAGA cultists, white
>> > supremacists, racists, misogynists, ultra conservatives, religious
>> > bigots and the GOP establishment everything is possible. So, everyone,
>> > fasten your seat belts, the worst may yet to come.
>> >
>> Hmm!! Am I reading too much into this by suggesting Tucker Carlson as
>> Trump's running mate next year??

> He would be a good contender for POTUS!

Nope, he is an admitted pathological liar, spewing mindless
shit about a porported fake election that he knew to be lies.

> But the American voting system has to become legit instead of a Democrat
> scam!

How odd that the orange clown got elected the first time.

Petzl

Apr 25, 2023, 9:09:45 PM4/25/23
On Wed, 26 Apr 2023 10:23:43 +1000, "Rod Speed"
<rod.sp...@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Wed, 26 Apr 2023 07:50:41 +1000, petzl <pet...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> On Tuesday, April 25, 2023 at 8:25:07?PM UTC+10, Daniel65 wrote:
>>> Ördög wrote on 25/4/23 8:17 am:
>>>
>>> <Snip>
>>> >
>>> Hmm!! Am I reading too much into this by suggesting Tucker Carlson as
>>> Trump's running mate next year??
>
>> He would be a good contender for POTUS!
>
>Nope, he is an admitted pathological liar, spewing mindless
>shit about a porported fake election that he knew to be lies.

You know all this from your Ouija Board
Don't believe you have ever watched his show!
Here's why he got fired (telling the truth something not allowed in
Biden's US)
https://youtu.be/t9eN19qkZRk
Tucker Carlson: It is hard to believe this is happening
Fox News host Tucker Carlson gives his take on Robert F. Kennedy Jr.'s
censorship for his views on COVID and the Ukraine war on 'Tucker
Carlson Tonight.'

>> But the American voting system has to become legit instead of a Democrat
>> scam!
>
>How odd that the orange clown got elected the first time.

Your Ouija Board again
This shows how Trump won (Honest Liar)
https://www.facebook.com/watch/?v=681349766696469Dave
Chappelle STUNS Liberal SNL Crowd - PERFECTLY Explains Trump
--
Petzl
Joe Biden has transformed America into a nation at War. Rival gangs
compete for control of the nations trillion dollar empire, enforcing
their will with the hand grenade and assault rifles. It is the time of
the Biden crime gangs.

Petzl

Apr 25, 2023, 9:16:02 PM4/25/23
On Wed, 26 Apr 2023 10:15:14 +1000, "Rod Speed"
<rod.sp...@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Wed, 26 Apr 2023 09:19:21 +1000, Petzl <pet...@gmail.com> wrote:

snip
>> Vice Presidents are only needed for stepping in death, chronic
>> illness, never having any say so till then.
>
>Bullshit. Plenty of them have done a lot more than that.
>
>> LBJ had the solution by
>> having his president assassinated,
>
>Just another of your pathetic little drug crazed drunken psychotic fantays.
>
>> then he filled the dead mans shoes!
>
>> Daniel65 has no idea on how corrupt and dangerous American politics
>> is.
>> Check out the Clinton's
>> <https://simonmercieca.com/2023/01/03/the-clinton-body-count-the-many-suspicious-and-coincidental-murders-tied-to-the-clinton-serial-killer-syndicate/>
>> https://tinyurl.com/2asc9vox
>> The Clinton Body Count – the many suspicious and “coincidental”
>> murders tied to the Clinton serial killer syndicate.
>
>Just another of your pathetic little drug crazed drunken psychotic fantays.

You know something the world doesn't?
Your Ouija Board strikes again!
https://youtu.be/zCGW033-82c
The Original Clinton Chronicles
Investigations into alleged criminal activities of Arkansas former
Governor President Bill Clinton. Many people involved in the research
and investigations reported by this film have been murdered or died
under questionable circumstances.
A documentary that puts together the whole story!

The names and faces of the key players who Clinton used to build
his Circle of Power … as well as those who got in his way and lost
their jobs, reputations, virtue and lives!
From Whitewater to ADFA (Clinton political Machine)
From millions in drug smuggling in Mena, Arkansas. To Money
laundering with the BCCI
From Gennifer Flowers to Paula Jones.
From Vince Foster’s “Suicide” to the gangland slaying of private
investigator Jerry Parks.
The documentary uncovers the shocking truth the controlled media
and Clintons don’t want you to know!

--
Petzl
There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true;

- Soren Kierkegaard

Rod Speed

Apr 25, 2023, 9:28:18 PM4/25/23
On Wed, 26 Apr 2023 11:09:42 +1000, Petzl <pet...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Wed, 26 Apr 2023 10:23:43 +1000, "Rod Speed"
> <rod.sp...@gmail.com> wrote:

>>> He would be a good contender for POTUS!
>>
>> Nope, he is an admitted pathological liar, spewing mindless
>> shit about a porported fake election that he knew to be lies.

> You know all this from your Ouija Board

Nope, it was evidence in the defamation
suit that Murdoch just caved on.

> Don't believe you have ever watched his show!

There you go, face down in the mud, as always.

> Here's why he got fired (telling the truth something not allowed in
> Biden's US)
> https://youtu.be/t9eN19qkZRk
> Tucker Carlson: It is hard to believe this is happening
> Fox News host Tucker Carlson gives his take on Robert F. Kennedy Jr.'s
> censorship for his views on COVID and the Ukraine war on 'Tucker
> Carlson Tonight.'

Just because some fool claims something...

>>> But the American voting system has to become legit instead of a
>>> Democrat
>>> scam!
>>
>> How odd that the orange clown got elected the first time.

> Your Ouija Board again

Your pathetic little drug crazed drunken psychotic fantasy, as always.

> This shows how Trump won (Honest Liar)
> https://www.facebook.com/watch/?v=681349766696469Dave
> Chappelle STUNS Liberal SNL Crowd - PERFECTLY Explains Trump

How odd that not even a single judge that the orange clown
appointed has ever actually been stupid enough to buy that lie.

Rod Speed

Apr 25, 2023, 9:30:01 PM4/25/23
The world knows that that mindless shit is just that.

<reams of mindless shit and lies flushed where it belongs>

Petzl

Petzl

Apr 25, 2023, 10:58:33 PM4/25/23
On Wed, 26 Apr 2023 11:28:12 +1000, "Rod Speed"
<rod.sp...@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Wed, 26 Apr 2023 11:09:42 +1000, Petzl <pet...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> On Wed, 26 Apr 2023 10:23:43 +1000, "Rod Speed"
>> <rod.sp...@gmail.com> wrote:

>>> Nope, he is an admitted pathological liar, spewing mindless
>>> shit about a porported fake election that he knew to be lies.
>
>> You know all this from your Ouija Board
>
>Nope, it was evidence in the defamation
>suit that Murdoch just caved on.

Your head is so filled with "ministry of truth" shit you actually know
little!
Murdoch's top lawyers advised him he would of won the suit and be able
to win a counter suit

>> Don't believe you have ever watched his show!
>
>There you go, face down in the mud, as always.

You lying to me again!
Your head is so filled with "ministry of truth" shit you actually know
little!

>> Here's why he got fired (telling the truth something not allowed in
>> Biden's US)
>> https://youtu.be/t9eN19qkZRk
>> Tucker Carlson: It is hard to believe this is happening
>> Fox News host Tucker Carlson gives his take on Robert F. Kennedy Jr.'s
>> censorship for his views on COVID and the Ukraine war on 'Tucker
>> Carlson Tonight.'
>
>Just because some fool claims something...

Don't believe you have ever watched his show!

>>> How odd that the orange clown got elected the first time.
>
>> Your Ouija Board again
>
>Your pathetic little drug crazed drunken psychotic fantasy, as always.

Your head is so filled with "ministry of truth" shit you actually know
little!

>> This shows how Trump won (Honest Liar)
>> https://www.facebook.com/watch/?v=681349766696469Dave
>> Chappelle STUNS Liberal SNL Crowd - PERFECTLY Explains Trump
>
>How odd that not even a single judge that the orange clown
>appointed has ever actually been stupid enough to buy that lie.

No Judge will when they know their families will be targeted.
Don't believe you even looked at it!

Rod Speed

Apr 25, 2023, 11:11:37 PM4/25/23
We'll see...

> Murdoch's top lawyers advised him he would of won the suit and be able
> to win a counter suit

Must be why he caved and agreed to pay the highest damages ever.

>>> Don't believe you have ever watched his show!
>>
>> There you go, face down in the mud, as always.
>>
> You lying to me again!

Just another of your pathetic little drug crazed drunken psychotic
fantasy, as always.

>>> Here's why he got fired (telling the truth something not allowed in
>>> Biden's US)
>>> https://youtu.be/t9eN19qkZRk
>>> Tucker Carlson: It is hard to believe this is happening
>>> Fox News host Tucker Carlson gives his take on Robert F. Kennedy Jr.'s
>>> censorship for his views on COVID and the Ukraine war on 'Tucker
>>> Carlson Tonight.'
>>
>> Just because some fool claims something...
>>
> Don't believe you have ever watched his show!

There you go, face down in the mud, as always.

>>> Your Ouija Board again
>>
>> Your pathetic little drug crazed drunken psychotic fantasy, as always.
>>
>>> This shows how Trump won (Honest Liar)
>>> https://www.facebook.com/watch/?v=681349766696469Dave
>>> Chappelle STUNS Liberal SNL Crowd - PERFECTLY Explains Trump
>>
>> How odd that not even a single judge that the orange clown
>> appointed has ever actually been stupid enough to buy that lie.

> No Judge will when they know their families will be targeted.

Just another of your pathetic little drug crazed drunken psychotic
fantasy, as always.

Rod Speed

Apr 25, 2023, 11:12:18 PM4/25/23

Ördög

Apr 25, 2023, 11:24:02 PM4/25/23
Petz, the reigning village idiot of aus.pol

> Daniel65 >> Ördög>> <Snip>>>> But now to the really bad news:>>> This will free
up Tucker Carlson to embark on a shiny new political>>> career. Given
his extremely good standing with MAGA cultists, white>>> supremacists,
racists, misogynists, ultra conservatives, religious>>> bigots and the
GOP establishment everything is possible. So, everyone,>>> fasten your
seat belts, the worst may yet to come.>>>>> Hmm!! Am I reading too much
into this by suggesting Tucker Carlson as>> Trump's running mate next year??
No, Daniel, the tangerine menace from Mar-a-Lardo will never do that.
Given that Tucker's real personal opinion about Trump has become public
knowledge (he hates the guts of that loser failed POTUS) and given that
Trump demands absolute public brown nosing from all his political
appointees that option is likely not available for Tucker.
If he chose to go into politics he might try for a Senate seat, or move
into state politics. But who knows, he is an extremely ambitious
grifter, so nothing can be excluded.

> He would be a good contender for POTUS!

Only if someone loves alt-right pathological liars, grifters, white
supremacists, misogynists and similar scumbags. So!
But wait.... you actually do love that kind of crap.!

Thus your reaction was expected, Petz dear! :-P :-P :-P

> But the American voting system has to become legit instead of a Democrat scam!

The US voting system has always been legit, in spite of all that hard
afford on the side of Republicans to commit election fraud. LOL!
Sadly GOP created extreme gerrymandering, vote and voter suppression is
quite legal in the USA.

NOTE:
Your idiot alt-right/Xtian fundy hate propaganda sig was flushed as
always without reading!

Daniel65

Apr 26, 2023, 6:34:27 AM4/26/23
Rod Speed wrote on 26/4/23 10:23 am:
> On Wed, 26 Apr 2023 07:50:41 +1000, petzl <pet...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> On Tuesday, April 25, 2023 at 8:25:07 PM UTC+10, Daniel65 wrote:
>>> Ördög wrote on 25/4/23 8:17 am:
>>>
>>> <Snip>
>>>>
>>> Hmm!! Am I reading too much into this by suggesting Tucker
>>> Carlson as Trump's running mate next year??
>
>> He would be a good contender for POTUS!
>
> Nope, he is an admitted pathological liar, spewing mindless shit
> about a porported fake election that he knew to be lies.

... but, Rod, if he is "an admitted pathological liar", could he have
been lying about being a liar?? ;-P

>> But the American voting system has to become legit instead of a
>> Democrat scam!
>
> How odd that the orange clown got elected the first time.

Yeah!! Just goes to show how pathetic an organiser he is/was the second
time around. He couldn't even organise his own "steal" properly!!
--
Daniel

Rod Speed

Apr 26, 2023, 12:38:59 PM4/26/23
On Wed, 26 Apr 2023 20:34:27 +1000, Daniel65 <dani...@nomail.afraid.org>
wrote:

> Rod Speed wrote on 26/4/23 10:23 am:

>>> He would be a good contender for POTUS!
>> Nope, he is an admitted pathological liar, spewing mindless shit
>> about a porported fake election that he knew to be lies.
>
> ... but, Rod, if he is "an admitted pathological liar", could he have
> been lying about being a liar?? ;-P

Nope, we have evidence that he never believed some of the shit
he spewed on his program and did that just to get people to watch.

>>> But the American voting system has to become legit instead of a
>>> Democrat scam!

>> How odd that the orange clown got elected the first time.

> Yeah!! Just goes to show how pathetic an organiser he is/was the second
> time around. He couldn't even organise his own "steal" properly!!

That basically had nothing to do with Trump. His vote increased
substantially, his problem was that Biden's vote increased even
more than Hitlary's vote for various obvious reasons.

It will be interesting to see how many Dem voters
have given up on Biden now that they can see
how he has actually performed in the job.

He hasn't actually done too badly at all, handled
the invasion of the Ukraine pretty well, main thing
that hasn't happened is a no fly zone.

It remains to be seen if the US banks will implode
spectacularly again. A bailout etc is something
the prez can do something about, convincing
congress to do something like that etc.

petzl

Apr 26, 2023, 6:52:57 PM4/26/23
On Wednesday, April 26, 2023 at 1:24:02 PM UTC+10, Ördög wrote:
> Petz, the reigning village idiot of aus.pol
>
> > Daniel65 >> Ördög>>
<Snip>>

> Thus your reaction was expected, Petz dear! :-P :-P :-P
> > But the American voting system has to become legit instead of a Democrat scam!
> The US voting system has always been legit,

More commie crap, Ordog wishful lies
<https://www.huffpost.com/entry/tapes-detail-lyndon-b-johnson-stolen-election_n_6428df22e4b02a8d518eff74>
https://tinyurl.com/2qrkq9ac
DALLAS (AP) — The story was a blockbuster:
A former Texas voting official was on the record detailing how nearly
three decades earlier, votes were falsified to give then-congressman
Lyndon B. Johnson a win that propelled the future president into the U.S. Senate.

Rod Speed

Apr 26, 2023, 11:54:53 PM4/26/23
On Thu, 27 Apr 2023 08:52:56 +1000, petzl <pet...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Wednesday, April 26, 2023 at 1:24:02 PM UTC+10, Ördög wrote:
>> Petz, the reigning village idiot of aus.pol
>>
>> > Daniel65 >> Ördög>>
> <Snip>>
>>
>> Thus your reaction was expected, Petz dear! :-P :-P :-P
>> > But the American voting system has to become legit instead of a
>> Democrat scam!
>> The US voting system has always been legit,
>>
> More commie crap, Ordog wishful lies
> <https://www.huffpost.com/entry/tapes-detail-lyndon-b-johnson-stolen-election_n_6428df22e4b02a8d518eff74>
> https://tinyurl.com/2qrkq9ac
> DALLAS (AP) — The story was a blockbuster:
> A former Texas voting official was on the record detailing how nearly
> three decades earlier, votes were falsified to give then-congressman
> Lyndon B. Johnson a win that propelled the future president into the
> U.S. Senate.

Just because some fool claims something to get attention...

Petzl

Apr 27, 2023, 1:12:24 AM4/27/23
On Thu, 27 Apr 2023 13:54:46 +1000, "Rod Speed"
<rod.sp...@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Thu, 27 Apr 2023 08:52:56 +1000, petzl <pet...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> On Wednesday, April 26, 2023 at 1:24:02?PM UTC+10, Ördög wrote:
>>> Petz, the reigning village idiot of aus.pol

>> <Snip>>
>>>
>>> Thus your reaction was expected, Petz dear! :-P :-P :-P
>>> Democrat scam!
>>> The US voting system has always been legit,
>>>
>> More commie crap, Ordog wishful lies
>> <https://www.huffpost.com/entry/tapes-detail-lyndon-b-johnson-stolen-election_n_6428df22e4b02a8d518eff74>
>> https://tinyurl.com/2qrkq9ac
>> DALLAS (AP) — The story was a blockbuster:
>> A former Texas voting official was on the record detailing how nearly
>> three decades earlier, votes were falsified to give then-congressman
>> Lyndon B. Johnson a win that propelled the future president into the
>> U.S. Senate.
>
>Just because some fool claims something to get attention...

It was a recording/confession tapes by Lyndon B. Johnson after he
died!
Still not as good as yourOuija/spirit board though Rod.

"A box containing tapes from interviews rests on a table at the Lyndon
B. Johnson's presidential library, Wednesday, Aug. 31, 2022, in
Austin, Texas. The family of the late Associated Press reporter James
W. Mangan has donated to the library cassette tapes containing
interviews the reporter did that led to a 1977 story in which a Texas
voting official detailed how three decades earlier, votes were
falsified to give Johnson a slim victory in a U.S. Senate primary. (AP
Photo/Eric Gay)VIA ASSOCIATED PRESS"

Rod Speed

Apr 27, 2023, 6:23:29 AM4/27/23
On Thu, 27 Apr 2023 15:12:22 +1000, Petzl <pet...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Thu, 27 Apr 2023 13:54:46 +1000, "Rod Speed"
> <rod.sp...@gmail.com> wrote:

>>> <Snip>>

>>> More commie crap, Ordog wishful lies
>>> <https://www.huffpost.com/entry/tapes-detail-lyndon-b-johnson-stolen-election_n_6428df22e4b02a8d518eff74>
>>> https://tinyurl.com/2qrkq9ac
>>> DALLAS (AP) — The story was a blockbuster:
>>> A former Texas voting official was on the record detailing how nearly
>>> three decades earlier, votes were falsified to give then-congressman
>>> Lyndon B. Johnson a win that propelled the future president into the
>>> U.S. Senate.
>>
>> Just because some fool claims something to get attention...

> It was a recording/confession tapes by Lyndon B. Johnson after he
> died!

Didn't realise that he had actually returned from the dead.

> "A box containing tapes from interviews rests on a table at the Lyndon
> B. Johnson's presidential library, Wednesday, Aug. 31, 2022, in
> Austin, Texas. The family of the late Associated Press reporter James
> W. Mangan has donated to the library cassette tapes containing
> interviews the reporter did that led to a 1977 story in which a Texas
> voting official detailed how three decades earlier, votes were
> falsified to give Johnson a slim victory in a U.S. Senate primary. (AP
> Photo/Eric Gay)VIA ASSOCIATED PRESS"

Just because some fool claims something...

Petzl

Apr 28, 2023, 9:55:05 PM4/28/23
Wot this
Your head is so filled with "ministry of truth" shit you actually know
little!

Weaponized lawfare seems to of started with LBJ but become even more
corrupt as the decades past.
Further your mind read some truth for a change.
<https://www.npr.org/2016/06/12/481718785/clinton-scandals-a-guide-from-whitewater-to-the-clinton-foundation>
https://tinyurl.com/y9zbl9rs
Clinton Scandals: A Guide From Whitewater To The Clinton Foundation
--
Petzl
Todays unelected "President of America".

Rod Speed

Apr 29, 2023, 12:40:56 AM4/29/23

petzl

Apr 29, 2023, 5:48:24 AM4/29/23
On Tuesday, April 25, 2023 at 8:17:16 AM UTC+10, Ördög wrote:
snip commie crap
> ~~~~ ~~~~
> *Tucker Carlson GOES DOWN, Booted By Fox News
> /The Damage Report, 808K subscribers, 11,674 views 25 Apr 2023/
> <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z0bv61a758c>

TUCKER PUTS OUT ONE 2-MINUTE VIDEO AND GETS 80 MILLION VIEWS AS OF NOW !!!
ARE YOU KIDDING ME !!!!
THIS PROVES AMERICANS ARE THIRSTY FOR A RIGHT WING VOICE,
WHO TELLS THE TRUTH AND EXPOSES THE LEFT....
TUCKER BACK SOON AND WE WILL FIND OUT WHO HE WAS JUST ABOUT
TO EXPOSE BEFORE FOX FIRED HIM SO THEY COULD HIDE THE TRUTH.
TUCKER IS TRUTH !!

Petzl

Apr 29, 2023, 6:13:44 AM4/29/23
On Sat, 29 Apr 2023 14:40:50 +1000, "Rod Speed"
<rod.sp...@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Sat, 29 Apr 2023 11:55:00 +1000, Petzl <pet...@gmail.com> wrote:

><reams of mindless shit and lies flushed where it belongs>

You have lost the capability of reason

Rod Speed

Apr 29, 2023, 1:34:41 PM4/29/23

Ördög

Apr 29, 2023, 6:20:47 PM4/29/23
Petz, the one and only king of village idiots in aus.pol

> Ördög
>> *Tucker Carlson GOES DOWN, Booted By Fox News
>> /The Damage Report, 808K subscribers, 11,674 views 25 Apr 2023/
>> <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z0bv61a758c>

/snip some all caps shouted Petz raving/
> TUCKER IS TRUTH !!

Yeah! Sure! (GoonCon 3+).
Tucker is the truth about how to lie endlessly without shame, that is!
ROTFLOL!

Alas, you would not recognise truth even if it bit your habitual liar
arse, Petz dear. The same goes for communism.
How is your little tank doing in all this rain? I hope you keep it
nicely lubricated with your huge supply of goon-bag juice!

> snip commie crap

Yet again, you are replying to something those crazy voices in your head
been talking about. In this whole thread there ain't a single word about
communism and any related stuff except your complaint about something
that ain't there.

Yes, Petz, you still remain the reigning village idiot of this newsgroup.

Lions Growl of Butchers Foul

Apr 29, 2023, 8:08:27 PM4/29/23
On Saturday, April 29, 2023 at 7:48:24 PM UTC+10, petzl wrote:
> On Tuesday, April 25, 2023 at 8:17:16 AM UTC+10, Ördög wrote:
> snip commie crap
> > ~~~~ ~~~~
> > *Tucker Carlson GOES DOWN, Booted By Fox News
> > /The Damage Report, 808K subscribers, 11,674 views 25 Apr 2023/
> > <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z0bv61a758c>
> >
> TUCKER PUTS OUT ONE 2-MINUTE VIDEO AND GETS 80 MILLION VIEWS AS OF NOW !!!
> ARE YOU KIDDING ME !!!!
> THIS PROVES AMERICANS ARE THIRSTY FOR A RIGHT WING VOICE,
> WHO TELLS THE TRUTH AND EXPOSES THE LEFT....
> TUCKER BACK SOON AND WE WILL FIND OUT WHO HE WAS JUST ABOUT
> TO EXPOSE BEFORE FOX FIRED HIM SO THEY COULD HIDE THE TRUTH.
> TUCKER IS TRUTH !!

TF are you smoking?

Tucker Carlson:
- "I lie if I’m really cornered or something. I lie.”
- “I really try not to. I try never to lie on TV. I just don’t ― I don’t like lying [but] I certainly do it, you know, out of weakness or whatever.”"

"A Manhattan federal judge had ruled that “[Carlson] is not stating actual facts” about the topics he discusses and is instead engaging in “exaggeration” and “non-literal commentary”."

"The Poynter Institute’s fact-checking site PolitiFact surveyed 18 statements made by Carlson, finding that only six of those statements had some degree of truth. The others were entirely false."

"Researcher Matthew Gertz of the media watchdog group Media Matters for America tweeted last month that “it’s fruitless to fact-check a wildly dishonest demagogue like Tucker Carlson”."

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/tucker-carlson-fox-news-dave-rubin-b1919738.html

petzl

Apr 29, 2023, 9:48:54 PM4/29/23
On Sunday, April 30, 2023 at 8:20:47 AM UTC+10, Ördög wrote:
> Petz, the one and only king of village idiots in aus.pol
>
> > Ördög

snip commie crap but VERY pleased to report.
Newsmax Offers Tucker Carlson Colossal Deal
Enjoy
<https://www.newsmax.com/newsmax-tv/tucker-carlson-fox-news-donald-trump/2023/04/29/id/1117975/>
https://tinyurl.com/2qr2h5t8
I just saw a Youtube clip of a Fox News host, 1 Democrat and 1 so-called "Republican" and they ALL were making excuses for Biden having cheat cards with reporters questions already on them in advance and his replies given to him. Fox may as well be M.S.N.B.C. They are a worthless addition to the Lame Stream Media. Go to Newsmax, O.A. N., Rumble, Right Side Broadcasting, etc. for real news and reporting.

Petzl

Apr 29, 2023, 9:57:53 PM4/29/23
On Sat, 29 Apr 2023 17:08:25 -0700 (PDT), Lions Growl of Butchers Foul
<screamin...@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Saturday, April 29, 2023 at 7:48:24?PM UTC+10, petzl wrote:
>> On Tuesday, April 25, 2023 at 8:17:16?AM UTC+10, Ördög wrote:
>> snip commie crap
>> > ~~~~ ~~~~
>> > *Tucker Carlson GOES DOWN, Booted By Fox News
>> > /The Damage Report, 808K subscribers, 11,674 views 25 Apr 2023/
>> > <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z0bv61a758c>
>> >
>> TUCKER PUTS OUT ONE 2-MINUTE VIDEO AND GETS 80 MILLION VIEWS AS OF NOW !!!
>> ARE YOU KIDDING ME !!!!
>> THIS PROVES AMERICANS ARE THIRSTY FOR A RIGHT WING VOICE,
>> WHO TELLS THE TRUTH AND EXPOSES THE LEFT....
>> TUCKER BACK SOON AND WE WILL FIND OUT WHO HE WAS JUST ABOUT
>> TO EXPOSE BEFORE FOX FIRED HIM SO THEY COULD HIDE THE TRUTH.
>> TUCKER IS TRUTH !!
>
>TF are you smoking?

The truth. not your Lame Stream Media.
>Tucker Carlson:
> - "I lie if I’m really cornered or something. I lie.”
> - “I really try not to. I try never to lie on TV. I just don’t ? I don’t like lying [but] I certainly do it, you know, out of weakness or whatever.”"
>
>"A Manhattan federal judge had ruled that “[Carlson] is not stating actual facts” about the topics he discusses and is instead engaging in “exaggeration” and “non-literal commentary”."
>
>"The Poynter Institute’s fact-checking site PolitiFact surveyed 18 statements made by Carlson, finding that only six of those statements had some degree of truth. The others were entirely false."
>
>"Researcher Matthew Gertz of the media watchdog group Media Matters for America tweeted last month that “it’s fruitless to fact-check a wildly dishonest demagogue like Tucker Carlson”."
>
>https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/tucker-carlson-fox-news-dave-rubin-b1919738.html

The bullshit paper, you used to come accross as intelgent, now guided
by the lefts political "purify democracy " and "ministry of truth"
media rubbish
Go to Newsmax, O.A. N., Rumble, Right Side Broadcasting, etc. for real
news and reporting.

Petzl

Apr 29, 2023, 10:09:50 PM4/29/23
On Sun, 30 Apr 2023 03:34:36 +1000, "Rod Speed"
Another rod brainfart
Time for you to consider Berocca Vitamin B & C once a day (B12)
Also a onion chopped up/minced put in a jar and cover with honey
leave a day, and one teaspoon a day good for breathing, digestion.
--
Petzl
IN A WORLD OF PROPAGANDA, THE TRUTH IS ALWAYS A CONSPIRACY.

Daniel65

Apr 29, 2023, 11:12:13 PM4/29/23
Petzl wrote on 30/4/23 11:57 am:
> On Sat, 29 Apr 2023 17:08:25 -0700 (PDT), Lions Growl of Butchers
> Foul <screamin...@gmail.com> wrote:

<Snip>

>> "Researcher Matthew Gertz of the media watchdog group Media Matters
>> for America tweeted last month that “it’s fruitless to fact-check a
>> wildly dishonest demagogue like Tucker Carlson”."
>>
>> https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/tucker-carlson-fox-news-dave-rubin-b1919738.html
>>

>> The bullshit paper, you used to come accross as intelgent,

Umm!! Petzl what do "accross" and/or "intelgent" mean ..... in the REAL
WORLD, of course??

> now guided by the lefts political "purify democracy " and "ministry
> of truth" media rubbish Go to Newsmax, O.A. N., Rumble, Right Side
> Broadcasting, etc. for real news and reporting.

--
Daniel

petzl

Apr 30, 2023, 3:38:05 AM4/30/23
You snipped it of course
Go to Newsmax, O.A. N., Rumble, Right Side Broadcasting, etc. for real
news and reporting.
https://www.newsmax.com
Australian mainstream media is leftie rubbish!

Daniel65

Apr 30, 2023, 5:11:21 AM4/30/23
petzl wrote on 30/4/23 5:38 pm:
> On Sunday, April 30, 2023 at 1:12:13 PM UTC+10, Daniel65 wrote:
>> Petzl wrote on 30/4/23 11:57 am:
>>> On Sat, 29 Apr 2023 17:08:25 -0700 (PDT), Lions Growl of
>>> Butchers Foul <screamin...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> <Snip>

>> Umm!! Petzl what do "accross" and/or "intelgent" mean ..... in the
>> REAL WORLD, of course??
>>> now guided by the lefts political "purify democracy " and
>>> "ministry of truth" media rubbish Go to Newsmax, O.A. N., Rumble,
>>> Right Side Broadcasting, etc. for real news and reporting.
>>>
> You snipped it of course

Ah!! So YOUR invented words ""accross" and/or "intelgent" aren't useful
in the "normal" "real" world!! I.K.!!
--
Daniel

petzl

Apr 30, 2023, 6:41:14 AM4/30/23
> Daniel

Anal nit picking again! About spelling
--
Petzl
We know the inane Dumb3 are lying,

Rod Speed

Apr 30, 2023, 12:45:57 PM4/30/23

Petzl

Apr 30, 2023, 6:55:16 PM4/30/23
On Mon, 01 May 2023 02:45:52 +1000, "Rod Speed"
Call the Carers Connection Line to receive information, referrals and
support. Mental Health Carers NSW. 1300 554 660 or (02) 9332 0777.
Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm.
--
Petzl
The land of the "FREE"

These factors resulted in millions of
fraudulent votes in the 2020 election.

Rod Speed

Apr 30, 2023, 7:53:30 PM4/30/23

Petzl

Apr 30, 2023, 7:56:26 PM4/30/23
Is it?
<https://www.forbes.com/sites/chrisdorsey/2021/03/17/americas-mass-migration-intensifies-as-leftugees-flee-blue-states-and-counties-for-red/?sh=6dd2bc923146>
https://tinyurl.com/2nx8mlfp
America’s Mass Migration Intensifies As ‘Leftugees’ Flee Biden crime
gang Blue States And Counties For Red
--
Petzl
All governments lie about some things,

Rod Speed

May 1, 2023, 2:38:28 AM5/1/23

Daniel65

May 1, 2023, 6:22:52 AM5/1/23
petzl wrote on 30/4/23 8:41 pm:
> On Sunday, April 30, 2023 at 7:11:21 PM UTC+10, Daniel65 wrote:
>> petzl wrote on 30/4/23 5:38 pm:

>>> You snipped it of course
>> Ah!! So YOUR invented words ""accross" and/or "intelgent" aren't
>> useful in the "normal" "real" world!! I.K.!! Daniel
>>
> Anal nit picking again! About spelling

Yet you seem to have such great confidence in your command of the
English Language that, the first time I pointed out your error, it went
completely over your head!!

So, the next time I pick you up, you might want to have a better look
...... or, here's a thought, maybe have a second read BEFORE you hit SEND!!
--
Daniel

petzl

May 1, 2023, 7:26:07 AM5/1/23
> Daniel

You are known to alter posts.
Was not even a reply to you!
--
Petzl
Flee Biden crime gang run Blue States And Counties For Red Republican states

Daniel65

May 1, 2023, 8:50:47 AM5/1/23
petzl wrote on 1/5/23 9:26 pm:
> You are known to alter posts.

Bullshit, Petzl!! Evidence, please!! Any evidence will do!!

> Was not even a reply to you!

So WHAT, Petzl!! Your errors were there for ALL to see, and I saw them
and reported them to you, Petzl, so you might improve yourself, Petzl!!
--
Daniel

petzl

May 1, 2023, 6:50:32 PM5/1/23
I already have a number of times previously

> > Was not even a reply to you!
> >
> So WHAT, Petzl!! Your errors were there for ALL to see, and I saw them
> and reported them to you, Petzl, so you might improve yourself, Petzl!!
> Daniel

Orwell called them "thought police"
Daniel called leftie "spelling police"?

*Ördög* the real newsgroup Devil

May 1, 2023, 10:54:44 PM5/1/23
Petz is still posting his village idiocy

> snip commie crap

So you have managed to snip some non-existent stuff from my previous
posts? Amazing achievement! :-P :-P :-P

> Newsmax Offers Tucker Carlson Colossal Deal

You are getting ahead of yourself, Petz dear! That happens all the time
in your alternate reality as the laws of nature and sanity don't usually
work there as expected.

For the time being Tucker is still on his FOX payroll worth
$20million/year until his present contract runs out sometimes in 2024.
Newsmax would be a huge step down for this shit stirrer, habitual liar,
alt-right grifter creep. He is lot more ambitious than that.

At this stage no one really knows what he is going to do except for
himself. So stop speculating. One thing is for sure, subhuman refuse
like him never just disappear easily into the sunset.

/snip the rest of your posted indigestion after consuming too much
alt-right cyber-sewer scrapings andbucket loads of GoonBag juice/

NOTE:
Your idiot alt-right/Xtian fundy hate propaganda sig was flushed as
always without reading!

--
Ördög
"A reminder for your mortification"

petzl

May 2, 2023, 1:12:43 AM5/2/23
On Tuesday, May 2, 2023 at 12:54:44 PM UTC+10, *Ördög* the real newsgroup Devil wrote:
> Petz is still posting his village idiocy
>
> > snip commie crap
>
> So you have managed to snip some non-existent stuff from my previous
> posts? Amazing achievement! :-P :-P :-P
> > Newsmax Offers Tucker Carlson Colossal Deal
>
> You are getting ahead of yourself, Petz dear! That happens all the time
> in your alternate reality as the laws of nature and sanity don't usually
> work there as expected.
>
> For the time being Tucker is still on his FOX payroll worth
> $20million/year until his present contract runs out sometimes in 2024.
> Newsmax would be a huge step down for this shit stirrer, habitual liar,
> alt-right grifter creep. He is lot more ambitious than that.
>
> At this stage no one really knows what he is going to do except for
> himself. So stop speculating. One thing is for sure, subhuman refuse
> like him never just disappear easily into the sunset.

Well Tucker Carlson would now have US$120 million Fox have to pay him
US$20 million a year for the three years left on his contract.
He already has US$60 million personal wealth probably in gold..
NewsMax has deep pockets being financed by Qatar,
NewsNax audience has now tripled. Fox is being deserted.
No one in their right tree watches any media you do.
--
Petzl
Those who like my posts are happier, more intelligent

Rod Speed

May 2, 2023, 1:53:27 AM5/2/23
On Tue, 02 May 2023 15:12:41 +1000, petzl <pet...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Tuesday, May 2, 2023 at 12:54:44 PM UTC+10, *Ördög* the real
> newsgroup Devil wrote:
>> Petz is still posting his village idiocy
>>
>> > snip commie crap
>>
>> So you have managed to snip some non-existent stuff from my previous
>> posts? Amazing achievement! :-P :-P :-P
>> > Newsmax Offers Tucker Carlson Colossal Deal

>> You are getting ahead of yourself, Petz dear! That happens all the time
>> in your alternate reality as the laws of nature and sanity don't usually
>> work there as expected.
>>
>> For the time being Tucker is still on his FOX payroll worth
>> $20million/year until his present contract runs out sometimes in 2024.
>> Newsmax would be a huge step down for this shit stirrer, habitual liar,
>> alt-right grifter creep. He is lot more ambitious than that.
>>
>> At this stage no one really knows what he is going to do except for
>> himself. So stop speculating. One thing is for sure, subhuman refuse
>> like him never just disappear easily into the sunset.

> Well Tucker Carlson would now have US$120 million Fox have to pay him
> US$20 million a year for the three years left on his contract.

That remains to be seen.

> He already has US$60 million personal wealth probably in gold..

> NewsMax has deep pockets being financed by Qatar,
> NewsNax audience has now tripled.

> Fox is being deserted.

Bullshit.

Petzl

May 2, 2023, 2:19:10 AM5/2/23
On Tue, 02 May 2023 15:53:20 +1000, "Rod Speed"
<rod.sp...@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Tue, 02 May 2023 15:12:41 +1000, petzl <pet...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> On Tuesday, May 2, 2023 at 12:54:44?PM UTC+10, *Ördög* the real
>> newsgroup Devil wrote:
>>> Petz is still posting his village idiocy

>>> So you have managed to snip some non-existent stuff from my previous
>>> posts? Amazing achievement! :-P :-P :-P
>
>>> You are getting ahead of yourself, Petz dear! That happens all the time
>>> in your alternate reality as the laws of nature and sanity don't usually
>>> work there as expected.
>>>
>>> For the time being Tucker is still on his FOX payroll worth
>>> $20million/year until his present contract runs out sometimes in 2024.
>>> Newsmax would be a huge step down for this shit stirrer, habitual liar,
>>> alt-right grifter creep. He is lot more ambitious than that.
>>>
>>> At this stage no one really knows what he is going to do except for
>>> himself. So stop speculating. One thing is for sure, subhuman refuse
>>> like him never just disappear easily into the sunset.
>
>> Well Tucker Carlson would now have US$120 million Fox have to pay him
>> US$20 million a year for the three years left on his contract.
>
>That remains to be seen.

Already been agreed to, there are conditions though.
Basicaly not to pooh pooh Fox

>> He already has US$60 million personal wealth probably in gold..
>
>> NewsMax has deep pockets being financed by Qatar,
>> NewsNax audience has now tripled.
>
>> Fox is being deserted.
>
>Bullshit.

What mainstream is now saying.
<https://www.msn.com/en-us/tv/other/fox-news-prime-time-ratings-plummet-after-tucker-carlson-firing-as-newsmax-sees-boost/ar-AA1aoHyi>
https://tinyurl.com/2kn6l8bp
Fox News prime-time ratings plummet after Tucker Carlson firing as
Newsmax sees boost

>> No one in their right tree watches any media you do.
gang Blue States And Counties For Red

Fran

May 2, 2023, 4:30:45 AM5/2/23
On 1/05/2023 10:50 pm, Daniel65 wrote:
> petzl wrote on 1/5/23 9:26 pm:

>> You are known to alter posts.

Snort. Our poor old pretzel is STILL in cloud cuckoo land and still
hasn't figured out how to follow a thread!

> Bullshit, Petzl!! Evidence, please!! Any evidence will do!!

LOL. He says so!!!!!! That is all the evidence he will ever be able to
produce.....

We all know he's wrong. No-one has altered his posts but in his weird
little fried brain, he's convinced himself that his posts are being
altered.......... It's quite sad really given how easy it is for the
rest of us to check but checking (or ever checking any basic fact on any
topic) is beyond him.

Rod Speed

May 2, 2023, 5:36:15 AM5/2/23
You have no idea if that is true or not.

>>> He already has US$60 million personal wealth probably in gold..
>>
>>> NewsMax has deep pockets being financed by Qatar,
>>> NewsNax audience has now tripled.
>>
>>> Fox is being deserted.
>>
>> Bullshit.

> What mainstream is now saying.

Just because some fools claim something...
Thats not Fox being deserted.

Petzl

May 2, 2023, 6:26:24 AM5/2/23
On Tue, 02 May 2023 19:36:07 +1000, "Rod Speed"
You know that the head man of NewsMax is Donald Trump don't you?
He employed his good mate Chris Ruddy to run it. Trump will have him
head of the FBI, if he can get the voting hard to cheat on.
https://ibb.co/cTZ25Dx

<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christopher_Ruddy#Donald_Trump>
https://tinyurl.com/2hhfvg99
Ruddy is a confidant of Donald Trump. While speaking with Politico, he
addressed the occurrence of significant tweets from the President on
Friday nights and Saturdays. Ruddy said, "He understands the news
cycle. ... It's an opportunity to get out news on a Saturday, when
other news organizations aren't pushing too much new. He realizes that
Saturday is a free media day for him." The story described Ruddy as a
Mar-a-Lago member and longtime friend of Trump's.

>Just because some fools claim something...
>
>> <https://www.msn.com/en-us/tv/other/fox-news-prime-time-ratings-plummet-after-tucker-carlson-firing-as-newsmax-sees-boost/ar-AA1aoHyi>
>> https://tinyurl.com/2kn6l8bp
>> Fox News prime-time ratings plummet after Tucker Carlson firing as
>> Newsmax sees boost
>
>Thats not Fox being deserted.

If Fox can't pay the bills what do you call it

Daniel65

May 2, 2023, 6:40:50 AM5/2/23
Fran wrote on 2/5/23 6:30 pm:
Forget "for the rest of us to check", ..... it's just as bloody easy FOR
HIM TO CHECK WHAT HE ACTUALLY POSTED!! .... if he cared!!

One day Petzl will realise this!!
--
Daniel

petzl

May 2, 2023, 7:11:25 AM5/2/23
You dumb3 often remove the replace my text then
talk about something I i never wrote
When Fran plonks you she then replies about you 2nd hand through her
"dumb 3" lefties clan

petzl

May 2, 2023, 7:15:15 AM5/2/23
> Daniel

If it's so easy you do it, used to be in Google Groups but have downgraded
another Microsoft service

Daniel65

May 2, 2023, 8:03:13 AM5/2/23
petzl wrote on 2/5/23 9:15 pm:
> On Tuesday, May 2, 2023 at 8:40:50 PM UTC+10, Daniel65 wrote:
>> Fran wrote on 2/5/23 6:30 pm:

>>> Snort. Our poor old pretzel is STILL in cloud cuckoo land and
>>> still hasn't figured out how to follow a thread!

>>> LOL. He says so!!!!!! That is all the evidence he will ever be
>>> able to produce.....
>>>
>>> We all know he's wrong. No-one has altered his posts but in his
>>> weird little fried brain, he's convinced himself that his posts
>>> are being altered.......... It's quite sad really given how easy
>>> it is for the rest of us to check but checking (or ever checking
>>> any basic fact on any topic) is beyond him.
>> Forget "for the rest of us to check", ..... it's just as bloody
>> easy FOR HIM TO CHECK WHAT HE ACTUALLY POSTED!! .... if he cared!!
>>
>> One day Petzl will realise this!! Daniel
>>
> If it's so easy you do it, used to be in Google Groups but have
> downgraded another Microsoft service

Get yourself a real NEWSREADER, Petzl!!
--
Daniel

Daniel65

May 2, 2023, 8:05:39 AM5/2/23
petzl wrote on 2/5/23 9:11 pm:
> On Tuesday, May 2, 2023 at 6:30:45 PM UTC+10, Fran wrote:
>> Snort. Our poor old pretzel is STILL in cloud cuckoo land and still
>> hasn't figured out how to follow a thread!
>>>
>>> Bullshit, Petzl!! Evidence, please!! Any evidence will do!!
>> LOL. He says so!!!!!! That is all the evidence he will ever be able to
>> produce.....
>>
>> We all know he's wrong. No-one has altered his posts but in his weird
>> little fried brain, he's convinced himself that his posts are being
>> altered.......... It's quite sad really given how easy it is for the
>> rest of us to check but checking (or ever checking any basic fact on any
>> topic) is beyond him.
>>
> You dumb3 often remove the replace my text then
> talk about something I i never wrote

It's all still all out there, Petzl, I'm guessing even in Group-Google,
but surely if you, Petzl, had yourself a real newsreader!!

--
Daniel

Rod Speed

May 2, 2023, 12:49:44 PM5/2/23
BULLSHIT

Irrelevant to that shit of yours you respewed and it wouldnt
be the first time that one of the orange clown's ventures
imploded spectacularly or never managed to matter a damn.

> He employed his good mate Chris Ruddy to run it.

Wrong again, Ruddy created it long before
Trump was ever involved in politics at all.

> Trump will have him
> head of the FBI, if he can get the voting hard to cheat on.
> https://ibb.co/cTZ25Dx

Try that again in english when not completely
blotto and drug crazed, as always.

> <https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christopher_Ruddy#Donald_Trump>
> https://tinyurl.com/2hhfvg99

Doesnt say anything even remotely like that mindless shit of yours above.

> Ruddy is a confidant of Donald Trump. While speaking with Politico, he
> addressed the occurrence of significant tweets from the President on
> Friday nights and Saturdays. Ruddy said, "He understands the news
> cycle. ... It's an opportunity to get out news on a Saturday, when
> other news organizations aren't pushing too much new. He realizes that
> Saturday is a free media day for him." The story described Ruddy as a
> Mar-a-Lago member and longtime friend of Trump's.

All completely irrelevant to that mindless pig ignorant shit of yours
above.

>> Just because some fools claim something...
>>
>>> <https://www.msn.com/en-us/tv/other/fox-news-prime-time-ratings-plummet-after-tucker-carlson-firing-as-newsmax-sees-boost/ar-AA1aoHyi>
>>> https://tinyurl.com/2kn6l8bp
>>> Fox News prime-time ratings plummet after Tucker Carlson firing as
>>> Newsmax sees boost
>>
>> Thats not Fox being deserted.

> If Fox can't pay the bills

Corse they can.

> what do you call it

More of your mindless pig ignorant drug crazed drunken psychotic shit and
lies.

petzl

May 2, 2023, 6:35:37 PM5/2/23
> Daniel

I already use a very good one,
https://www.forteinc.com/agent/support.php
Google groups are good for searching for specific posts

petzl

May 2, 2023, 6:43:43 PM5/2/23
On Tuesday, May 2, 2023 at 10:05:39 PM UTC+10, Daniel65 wrote:
> petzl wrote on 2/5/23 9:11 pm:
> >> Snort. Our poor old pretzel is STILL in cloud cuckoo land and still
> >> hasn't figured out how to follow a thread!
> >>
> > You dumb3 often remove the replace my text then
> > talk about something I i never wrote
> It's all still all out there, Petzl, I'm guessing even in Group-Google,
> but surely if you, Petzl, had yourself a real newsreader!!
> > When Fran plonks you she then replies about you 2nd hand through her
> > "dumb 3" lefties clan
> >
> Daniel

You j=know what I say is true the dumb 3 often cut snip,
change attribution marks (>>) and or reword
Just put a link for this post on looking up a post search bar top of page
https://groups.google.com/g/aus.politics/c/DAr2f6p9HDE/m/Jt9HL4g1BQAJ
Here's the media you need for USA FACTS
https://www.newsmaxtv.com
--
Petzl
There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true;
the other is to refuse to believe what is true.

- Soren Kierkegaard

Petzl

May 2, 2023, 7:20:12 PM5/2/23
On Wed, 03 May 2023 02:49:37 +1000, "Rod Speed"
Donald got Qatar to finance NewsMax and Ruddy to run it.
<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Newsmax#News_integrity_issues>

>> He employed his good mate Chris Ruddy to run it.
>
>Wrong again, Ruddy created it long before
>Trump was ever involved in politics at all.
>
>> Trump will have him
>> head of the FBI,

that's if he can get the voting to hard to cheat on.
The Democrats are putting massive amounts of cash to allow Republican
votes got to the bit bin, replacing them with there's and they have
been caught doing it.
<https://yifytv.co/movie/2000-mules-79867>
2000 miles

>> https://ibb.co/cTZ25Dx
>
>Try that again in english when not completely
>blotto and drug crazed, as always.

Fixed long day sorry

>> <https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christopher_Ruddy#Donald_Trump>
>> https://tinyurl.com/2hhfvg99
>
>Doesnt say anything even remotely like that mindless shit of yours above.

link [38] in article
https://money.cnn.com/2017/06/13/media/chris-ruddy-newsmax-donald-trump/index.html
Chris Ruddy has been the CEO of Newsmax for many years, but now he
wears a second hat. He's very much in demand as a Donald Trump
commentator.

>> Ruddy is a confidant of Donald Trump. While speaking with Politico, he
>> addressed the occurrence of significant tweets from the President on
>> Friday nights and Saturdays. Ruddy said, "He understands the news
>> cycle. ... It's an opportunity to get out news on a Saturday, when
>> other news organizations aren't pushing too much new. He realizes that
>> Saturday is a free media day for him." The story described Ruddy as a
>> Mar-a-Lago member and longtime friend of Trump's.
>
>All completely irrelevant to that mindless pig ignorant shit of yours
>above.
>
>>> Just because some fools claim something...

>>> Thats not Fox being deserted.
>
>> If Fox can't pay the bills
>
>Corse they can.

Only if they can keep a audience CNN is bust like most all living on
debt
Fox was the only media making money because of Tucker Carlson audience
This is the 24 TV link very good
https://www.newsmaxtv.com
Lots of divertimentos

https://www.newsmax.com
Here's home page

>> what do you call it
>
>More of your mindless pig ignorant drug crazed drunken psychotic shit and
>lies.

Corse no one says that about you?
"The pot calling the kettle black"

==
Petzl
Those who like my posts are happier, more intelligent and
better-looking than those who don't; according to a study I made up.

petzl

May 2, 2023, 8:20:25 PM5/2/23
On Tuesday, May 2, 2023 at 12:54:44 PM UTC+10, *Ördög* the real newsgroup Devil wrote:
> Petz is still posting his village idiocy
>
> > snip commie crap
>
> > Newsmax Offers Tucker Carlson Colossal Deal
> You are getting ahead of yourself, Petz dear! That happens all the time
> in your alternate reality as the laws of nature and sanity don't usually
> work there as expected.
>
> For the time being Tucker is still on his FOX payroll worth
> $20million/year until his present contract runs out sometimes in 2024.
> Newsmax would be a huge step down for this shit stirrer, habitual liar,
> alt-right grifter creep. He is lot more ambitious than that.
>
> At this stage no one really knows what he is going to do except for
> himself. So stop speculating. One thing is for sure, subhuman refuse
> like him never just disappear easily into the sunset.
> Ördög

Amazing Tucker Carlson's latest offer is US$100 million
But do reckon he will take them till his contract with fox is up.
<https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politics/gregbyrnes/2023/05/02/100-million-offer-made-to-tucker-carlson-for-new-broadcast-role-n1692130>
https://tinyurl.com/2jjbjajh
$100 Million Offer Made to Tucker Carlson for New Broadcast Role
On Tuesday, Valuetainment Television made a public $100 million,
five-year contract offer to Tucker Carlson, plus ownership shares in the company.
Carlson is still under contract to News Corp.,
however, and his Tucker Carlson Today shows are still in the archive lineup.
But his sidelining has created a media feeding frenzy. Newsmax also seems to be in the hunt.
Backchannels — and in the case of Valuetainment, a publicity-grabbing front channel
— have opened up as media companies hope to steal market share on the
Right from the Fox News Channel.
--
Petzl
**On March fourteenth, in the year of our Lord, one thousand, eight hundred and eighty-three.

They just weren’t doing Communism properly,
Say all of today’s Communists?

The problem with socialism is that you eventually run out of other
people's money.

All governments lie about some things, but Putin's totalitarian
governments lie about everything.

There is no difference between communism and socialism,
except in the means of achieving the same ultimate end:
communism proposes to enslave men by force,
socialism - by vote.
It is merely the difference between murder and suicide

Rod Speed

May 2, 2023, 10:27:11 PM5/2/23
Lousy for that, actually.

Rod Speed

May 2, 2023, 10:41:44 PM5/2/23
BULLSHIT. Your orange clown wasnt even
involved in politics at all when it got started.

> <https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Newsmax#News_integrity_issues>

Doesnt say anything even remotely like that.

>>> He employed his good mate Chris Ruddy to run it.
>>
>> Wrong again, Ruddy created it long before
>> Trump was ever involved in politics at all.
>>
>>> Trump will have him
>>> head of the FBI,

> that's if he can get the voting to hard to cheat on.

It is that already.

> The Democrats are putting massive amounts of cash to allow Republican
> votes got to the bit bin, replacing them with there's and they have
> been caught doing it.

How odd that you pathological liars haven't
actually been able to convince even a SINGLE
judge that the orange clown appointed of that.
Just because some fool claims something...

>> Try that again in english when not completely
>> blotto and drug crazed, as always.

> Fixed long day sorry

A Jap would at least have the decency to disembowel itself.

Do that outside on the concrete to that its easier to hose your shit away.

>>> <https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christopher_Ruddy#Donald_Trump>
>>> https://tinyurl.com/2hhfvg99
>>
>> Doesnt say anything even remotely like that mindless shit of yours
>> above.

> link [38] in article
> https://money.cnn.com/2017/06/13/media/chris-ruddy-newsmax-donald-trump/index.html
> Chris Ruddy has been the CEO of Newsmax for many years,

In fact he ESTABLISHED IT.

> but now he
> wears a second hat. He's very much in demand as a Donald Trump
> commentator.

Nothing even remotely like your previous shit and lies.

>>> Ruddy is a confidant of Donald Trump. While speaking with Politico, he
>>> addressed the occurrence of significant tweets from the President on
>>> Friday nights and Saturdays. Ruddy said, "He understands the news
>>> cycle. ... It's an opportunity to get out news on a Saturday, when
>>> other news organizations aren't pushing too much new. He realizes that
>>> Saturday is a free media day for him." The story described Ruddy as a
>>> Mar-a-Lago member and longtime friend of Trump's.
>>
>> All completely irrelevant to that mindless pig ignorant shit of yours
>> above.

>>> If Fox can't pay the bills
>>
>> Corse they can.

> Only if they can keep a audience

Corse they can and will. Newsmax is a fart in the bath compared with them.

> CNN is bust

BULLSHIT.

> like most all living on
> debt

> Fox was the only media making money because of Tucker Carlson audience

BULLSHIT.

> This is the 24 TV link very good

Nope, just more mindless yankee ultra right shit and lies.

> https://www.newsmaxtv.com
> Lots of divertimentos

> https://www.newsmax.com
> Here's home page

>>> what do you call it
>>
>> More of your mindless pig ignorant drug crazed drunken psychotic shit
>> and
>> lies.

> Corse no one says that about you?

No one would dare.

Petzl

May 2, 2023, 10:51:55 PM5/2/23
On Wed, 03 May 2023 12:27:05 +1000, "Rod Speed"
<rod.sp...@gmail.com> wrote:

>> I already use a very good one,
>> https://www.forteinc.com/agent/support.php
>
>> Google groups are good for searching for specific posts
>
>Lousy for that, actually.

if you remember the pills name even your own handle
You can use quotation marks "" to get the exact phrase just like
Google search
--
Petzl
Orwell called them "thought police"

Fran

May 3, 2023, 1:46:03 AM5/3/23
On 2/05/2023 10:05 pm, Daniel65 wrote:
> petzl wrote on 2/5/23 9:11 pm:
>>> Snort. Our poor old pretzel is STILL in cloud cuckoo land and still
>>> hasn't figured out how to follow a thread!

>>> LOL. He says so!!!!!! That is all the evidence he will ever be able to
>>> produce.....
>>>
>>> We all know he's wrong. No-one has altered his posts but in his weird
>>> little fried brain, he's convinced himself that his posts are being
>>> altered.......... It's quite sad really given how easy it is for the
>>> rest of us to check but checking (or ever checking any basic fact on any
>>> topic) is beyond him.
>>>
>> You dumb3 often remove the replace my text then
>> talk about something I i never wrote

Bullshit! Learn to follow thread pretzel and get your fried brain fixed.

> It's all still all out there,

Yep.

Petzl, I'm guessing even in Group-Google,
> but surely if you, Petzl, had yourself a real newsreader!!

Yep. Even in google groups poor old pretzel would be able to check. He
won't. Or he can't.

>> When Fran plonks you she then replies about you 2nd hand through her
>> "dumb 3" lefties clan

I replied to Daniel pretzel. I didn't reply to you 'THROUGH' him. I am
NOW replying to you since Daniel left your comment in response.

If you can't cope with me having a laugh at your expense with Daniel,
then stop making moronic comments and telling lies about your text being
changed.

The rest of us can follow a thread. The rest of us know how to check
what we've written. You can't. You're the one who is the problem and
keep telling lies about what is going on.

Rod Speed

May 3, 2023, 1:53:48 AM5/3/23
Petzl <pet...@gmail.com> wrote
> Rod Speed <rod.sp...@gmail.com> wrote

>>> I already use a very good one,
>>> https://www.forteinc.com/agent/support.php

>>> Google groups are good for searching for specific posts

>> Lousy for that, actually.

> if you remember the pills name even your own handle

God knows what this shit is about.

> You can use quotation marks "" to get the exact phrase just like
> Google search

Nothing like a google search. Google sorts the results
so that the one you want is almost always on the first
page and often the first hit. There is hardly ever a
relevant exact phrase with groups google and you
can't even search over the whole of usenet either.

Just recently I rubbed someone else's nose in the fact that
a particular individual posted a link to a photo of his honors
degree in physics, some years ago. He currently posts using
the nick of Commander Kinsey but in those days changed
his nick much more frequently than he changes his underwear.

Have fun actually finding the particular post,
even tho the words honours degree and
physics are pretty uncommon in usenet.

Petzl

May 3, 2023, 2:32:47 AM5/3/23
you need to know what groups name to search in
Aus.politics comes up with
https://groups.google.com/g/aus.politics/c/DAr2f6p9HDE/m/ApJ5A18KBQAJ
<https://groups.google.com/g/aus.politics/c/DAr2f6p9HDE/m/ApJ5A18KBQAJ>
https://tinyurl.com/2e76yk4u
--
Petzl
Jesus “taught with authority” (Matthew 7:29), and the risen Lord gave

Tiberius Caesar who reigned for 22 years,
and his last year was AD 37. wrote:
"The extremities of Spain, the various parts of Gaul, the regions of
Britain which have never been penetrated by Roman arms, have received
the religion of Christ."

Rod Speed

May 3, 2023, 5:55:40 AM5/3/23
Even when that is known, its still completely fucked.
None of those. It was actually uk.d-i-y and even with that, it still
doesnt work.

Daniel65

May 3, 2023, 6:09:16 AM5/3/23
petzl wrote on 3/5/23 8:35 am:
Where/When do you use it, Petzl?? You made the above post using Google
Groups .... Not AGENT!!

> https://www.forteinc.com/agent/support.php
> Google groups are good for searching for specific posts

Given a decent UseNet Server, searching for specific posts is also easy!
Only 'good' thing about Google Groups is they had access to DejaNews
UseNet archives going waaaayyy back, but even that is limited now-a-days!!
--
Daniel

petzl

May 3, 2023, 6:57:08 PM5/3/23
On Wednesday, May 3, 2023 at 8:09:16 PM UTC+10, Daniel65 wrote:
> petzl wrote on 3/5/23 8:35 am:
> > On Tuesday, May 2, 2023 at 10:03:13 PM UTC+10, Daniel65 wrote:
> >> petzl wrote on 2/5/23 9:15 pm:
snip
> >> Get yourself a real NEWSREADER, Petzl!!
> >> Daniel
> >>
> > I already use a very good one,
>
> Where/When do you use it, Petzl?? You made the above post using Google
> Groups .... Not AGENT!!

Just to you Fran. if I decide to reply at all

> > https://www.forteinc.com/agent/support.php
> > Google groups are good for searching for specific posts
> >
> Given a decent UseNet Server, searching for specific posts is also easy!
> Only 'good' thing about Google Groups is they had access to DejaNews
> UseNet archives going waaaayyy back, but even that is limited now-a-days!!
> Daniel

I find it handy to look up key word search's and phrases but only in listed groups.
DejaNews was bought-out by Google Groups waaaayyy back, but yes Google Groups
have cut how far back they search
--
Petzl
https://youtu.be/mCJMF7mflGE

Petzl

May 3, 2023, 7:25:26 PM5/3/23
On Wed, 03 May 2023 19:53:40 +1000, "Rod Speed"
<rod.sp...@gmail.com> wrote:
snip

>>> Have fun actually finding the particular post,
>>> even tho the words honours degree and
>>> physics are pretty uncommon in usenet.
>
>> you need to know what groups name to search in
>
>Even when that is known, its still completely fucked.
>
>> Aus.politics comes up with
>> https://groups.google.com/g/aus.politics/c/DAr2f6p9HDE/m/ApJ5A18KBQAJ
>> <https://groups.google.com/g/aus.politics/c/DAr2f6p9HDE/m/ApJ5A18KBQAJ>
>> https://tinyurl.com/2e76yk4u
>
>None of those. It was actually uk.d-i-y and even with that, it still
>doesnt work.

looked up a oldie classic of mine searches now only go back to 2000?
<https://groups.google.com/g/aus.politics/c/kPT10buSK7A/m/EO1XwsyerEgJ>
"Pan Pharmaceuticals" the guy hired a cheap lawyer that didn't know
the judge, was 1st found guilty. then hired a new lawyer that did know
the judge and was awarded AU$50 million in costs.

The TV news showed an employee (might of been staged) sweeping
footpath outside (dog pooh, dirt, etc.) then pouring into a hopper
that grinds, blends ingredients up and turned them into "vitamin"
capsules,
They in turn were sold to Sydney's mainstream vitamin companies who
never check the quality or examined if the contents were real or
accurate!
--
Petzl
Good lawyers know the law