İlk okunmamış mesaja atla

Maria Mastropietro

okunmadı,
15 May 2023 17:09:1215.05.2023
alıcı astrometry
Hello,

I uploaded on astrometry.net an image, but it is too full of stars and it fails.
What can the solution be?

Thank you in advance
Maria

Maria Mastropietro

okunmadı,
15 May 2023 17:20:5115.05.2023
alıcı astrometry

Dustin Lang

okunmadı,
15 May 2023 23:17:0415.05.2023
alıcı Maria Mastropietro, astrometry
Hi Maria,

If I'm understanding the image headers correctly, your image is about 4' on a side.  By default, the web service only searches for WCS solutions 6' and larger.  When you upload your image, you can go into the "Advanced Setting", then "Scale", then select "tiny (2 to 10 arcmin)" (or "custom" and give bounds, like 3.5 to 4.5 arcmin).

cheers,
dustin

Maria Mastropietro

okunmadı,