AS Config not connecting on 8082 and 8090 and URL setup

Sarah Frieldsmith

May 19, 2022, 4:48:11 PMMay 19
to ArchivesSpace
Set up SQL (MariaDB), set up tables. Set up solr and created the core. Ran the AS install and *can* successfully access ports 8089, 8080, and 8081. When I try the last two, I am getting:

[sfrieldsmith@archivesspace-2022 ~]$ curl http://localhost:8082/
{"error":{"verb":["Parameter required but no value provided"]}}
[sfrieldsmith@archivesspace-2022 ~]$ curl http://localhost:8090/
curl: (7) Failed to connect to localhost port 8090: Connection refused

I can't actually launch the webpages until I set up the URLs in NGINX, but the examples all have public/staff, and any public site I've looked at just has the "regular" URL, without any "public" designation. Suggestions for setting that part up?

Regards,

Sarah