Import error question

Laura Woodard

Aug 1, 2022, 3:19:29 PMAug 1
to ArchivesSpace
Hello all,

I am running a lone arranger instance so I'm exporting a resource and trying to load it into the sandbox so I can see how it looks published. However, I'm getting the following error:

The following errors were found:    instances/0/sub_container/type_2 : container 2 requires both a type and indicator

Any guidance on this? This collection has 5 containers and from what I can tell, everything is entered and accounted for. I appreciate any help!

Best,
Laura

Brian Harrington

Aug 1, 2022, 3:59:33 PMAug 1
to archiv...@googlegroups.com

Hi Laura,

That error means that one of your containers is missing either its type (like Box or Folder) or its number.  Usually it’s a missing number.

I hope this helps.

Brian

Laura Woodard

Aug 1, 2022, 4:03:13 PMAug 1
to ArchivesSpace
Aha! Thanks Brian. Solved. I had to folders labeled identically.