Arches Project Community Call: Forum Transition from Google Groups

Lindsey Gant

May 5, 2021, 2:22:59 PM5/5/21
to Arches Project

Save the date: Arches Project Community Call on May 13th at 9:30am (Pacific Daylight Time). Please join us as we present the upcoming transition of the Arches forums from Google Groups to Discourse and discuss the ways the community can help contribute to the rollout of the new forum.

During this meeting, we plan to:

  • provide information on advantages of Discourse for the community;

  • demonstrate functionality;

  • discuss our hopes for the new forum and plans for rolling it out;

  • answer question and seek input;

  • discuss how community members can contribute to this rollout.

Register here: https://bit.ly/3nzz8HF

We hope to see you there!

Best,

Lindsey

Getty Conservation Institute, Arches

Lindsey Gant

May 12, 2021, 2:01:39 PM5/12/21
to Arches Project
Hi everyone!

This is just a reminder that we are hosting an Arches Project Community Call tomorrow, May 13th at 9:30am Pacific Time where we will discuss the upcoming transition from Google Groups forums to our new forum on the Discourse platform. Click the registration link below for more details.

See you then!

Lindsey