Validating CIDOC usage in graph data models

anjo.we...@gmail.com

Mar 31, 2021, 3:07:08 AM3/31/21
to Arches Project

Hi,

I am creating graph data models in combination with the CIDOC-CRM ontology. In this process, the project examples on the Arches Project GitHub page have been very helpful so far.

Further down the road, I would like to get some feedback from a CIDOC expert to avoid wrong implementation of the ontology and discuss some edge cases.

It would be great if someone would share how they went through this process and eventually recommend people to work with on this aspect.

Many thanks,
Anjo

Robert Sanderson

Mar 31, 2021, 12:27:23 PM3/31/21
to anjo.we...@gmail.com, Arches Project

Hi Anjo,

Have you looked at this resource:  https://www.archesproject.org/arm-wg/ ?
It covers a lot of the basic patterns that we've found useful, implementable and semantically accurate.

HTH,

Rob

Rob Sanderson
Director for Cultural Heritage Metadata
Yale University

anjo.we...@gmail.com

Apr 1, 2021, 9:23:45 AM4/1/21
to Arches Project
Hi Rob,

Many thanks! No, I wasn't aware of the ARM working group and its website.
It does look like a great resource.

Many thanks,
Anjo