Arches Community Forum launch scheduled for June 1st

Lindsey Gant

May 13, 2021, 5:29:27 PM5/13/21
to Arches Project

Hi everyone!

We were so excited to see so many of you on today's community call. It's also great to see that many of you are signing up to our new forum, which is found here: https://community.archesproject.org

If you were unable to attend today's meeting, we will have a recording available by early next week.

Please note that we will officially launch this new forum on June 1st, 2021. At that point, we will freeze this Google Group and all new posts should be directed to the Arches Community Forum hosted by Discourse. If you need help registering, please review our Getting Started page here.

We would love for you all to head over to our new forum and introduce yourself to the rest of us in the Arches Community. You can find the introductions thread here.

We thought it would also be fun for everyone to share some of the heritage sites or places you would like to visit once we are out of lock down. You can join in on that conversation here.

Let's give a shout-out to Ed Lee who kick-started the amazing Signing In thread we've had here on the Google Groups forum since 2013! Ed, we are happy you continue to be a member of the Arches Community and we welcome you to sign-in on our newest introductions thread, as well!

Edmund Lee

May 17, 2021, 6:48:29 AM5/17/21
to Arches Project
Thanks for the shout-out Lindsay!  It's been enormous fun to read all the 'Signing posts' here since August 2013 (over 5,400 views :-). Thank you all for sharing your 'views out the window' in the last 8 years.

I'm looking forward to joining the new Discourse community for Arches. It's always a bit of a bother having to digitally 'move house' as it were,  but  the new Discourse community has some great additional features to help everyone to share their expertise and to learn from others.

Hope I'll be seeing you all there.

Ed

Alexei Peters

May 17, 2021, 7:45:40 PM5/17/21
to Edmund Lee, Arches Project
Thanks Ed for welcoming everyone over the past 8 years and for creating such a great way for people to introduce themselves and "break the ice" with their singing in posts!
Cheers,
Alexei

Director of Web Development - Farallon Geographics, Inc. - 971.227.3173