matching query does not exist

Ashish Karmacharya

Apr 19, 2021, 4:23:00 AM4/19/21
to Arches Project
Dear,

I have been trying to import graphs from my older version of Arches (5.0) to Arches 5.1.X. But while doing this it raises error "Function matching query does not exist". Has anyone encountered this issue. If so, how it has been solved.

Any suggestion would be really healpful.

With best regards,

Ashish

Ryan Anderson

Apr 26, 2021, 12:35:35 PM4/26/21
to Arches Project
Hi Ashish,

I've run into this before as well. The way that I have resolved it has been by going into the resource model json file and removing functions. This may not be ideal if you are using the functions but it can help get you past the issue you are seeing if you would just like to load the resource model.

Hope this helps.

Cheers,
Ryan