Google Analytics - how do you add?

manxnation...@gmail.com

Mar 19, 2021, 6:10:23 AM3/19/21
to Arches Project
Hello all,

We're keen to monitor use of our new Arches website (isleofmanher.im) when it goes live on 29 Mar.  We use Google Analytics and I've added the GA Key in Arches System Settings; see attached screenshot.

How do I now add isleofmanher.im to our Google Analytics dashboard?

Thanks for any advice on this,

Jude.
Web Analytics.PNG

christop...@historicengland.org.uk

Mar 22, 2021, 6:56:43 AM3/22/21
to Arches Project
Hi Jude,

I think this is a Google Analytics question rather than an Arches question, but I think you need to add isleofmanher.im to your existing Google Analytics account, assuming you have permission to do so: https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/1009694

That should create a sub-section for your new URL. It will, however, have a new GA key, if I remember from the last time I set one up.

Hope this helps.

Chris Dolby
Project Manager
Historic England