Celebrating 12 Years of AN-SOF! 🎉

AN-SOF Antenna Simulator Group

Jun 12, 2024, 11:35:55 AMJun 12
to AN-SOF Antenna Simulator Group

Hello everyone!

Today marks a significant milestone in the journey of AN-SOF Antenna Simulator – it's been 12 years since I launched the very first version!

Back in 2002, I dedicated countless hours (and years) to develop a tool that would empower antenna designers and enthusiasts alike. In 2012, I officially launched version 1.0, and today, I’m excited to share a nostalgic screenshot of that initial version.

AN-SOF_FirstVersion.png

As we celebrate this anniversary, I want to extend my heartfelt thanks to each of you for being part of this incredible journey. Whether you're an RF engineer, radio amateur, university professor, or hobbyist, your contributions have helped shape AN-SOF into the powerful tool it is today.

Thank you for your unwavering support!

Best regards,

Tony Golden

Founder & Tech Innovator