Upcoming exhibition and artist talk: All elements speak their own language, Hong Kong video art 1980-1989

Skip to the first unread message

genevieve trail

28 Apr 2022, 03:02:0428/04/2022
to an...@googlegroups.com
Dear colleagues,

Circulating here some information about an upcoming exhibition and associated programs running at the University of Melbourne through May.

All elements speak their own language assembles select video art from Choi Yan Chi, May Fung and Ellen Pau to consider the ways in which artists during this period engaged with elements of time, space and movement in order to generate productive encounters between body, space and object as well as to spatialise the art object into an expanded field.

Accompanying the exhibition will be an artist talk via Zoom on Friday 13 May at 5pm AEST, followed by a small opening reception at the University.

More information about the exhibition and programs can be found here:

I hope to see some of you there.

Warmly,
Genevieve

--

Genevieve Trail | PhD Scholar (Art History)
School of Culture and Communications | Faculty of Arts | The University of Melbourne

I respectfully acknowledge the Boon Wurrung and Wurundjeri people of the Kulin Nation as sovereign custodians of the land upon which I live, work and create.
RFQ06029-FA-ArtEnvironment_A5 - 20220412.pdf

genevieve trail

28 Apr 2022, 20:57:2528/04/2022
to an...@googlegroups.com
Hi everyone,

Following up on my previous email from yesterday
To register for the artist talk for All elements speak their own language, Hong Kong video art 1980-1989 on 13 May please use the following link:

Warmly,
Genevieve

genevieve trail

13 May 2022, 03:01:1813/05/2022
to an...@googlegroups.com
Hi everyone,

A last minute reminder of this event, an artist talk with Ellen Pau and May Fung starting now on Zoom:

Link here:

Warmly,
Genevieve