Chris Christie: If Trump is the 2024 GOP nominee, it will be a 'death sentence' for Republicans

The_LA_Flash

Dec 2, 2023, 3:07:27 PM12/2/23
“If Trump is our nominee, we will not only lose the presidency again, but we will lose both houses of Congress, and we will lose races up and down the ticket,” Christie added. “And this isn’t speculation.”
Christie called Trump “political poison” up and down the ballot...

That's true, I remember how excited Tina was in Nov 2022 when DeSantis Won, she was scream "The wave is moving west!" after that, it stopped and she ended up with egg alll over her face!
https://groups.google.com/g/alt.tv.american-idol/c/tP3WHZ3Z3Qg

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/elections/2023/12/01/chris-christie-trump-death-sentence-gop-2024/71764871007/

Tin@

Dec 2, 2023, 3:40:45 PM12/2/23
Still obsessing over Trump and me, how pathetically sad is your small, tiny lil life.

The_LA_Flash

Dec 4, 2023, 11:44:50 AM12/4/23
Uh huh, it's a lot easier to attack me than it is to pay attention to what Christie is saying.

Tin@

Dec 4, 2023, 10:19:22 PM12/4/23
Oh the poor baby boy victim. Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

The_LA_Flash

Dec 5, 2023, 10:22:47 AM12/5/23
Uh huh, straight out of the Tina play book of being a bully, first call me names and then when I call you out for being a bully you double down and call me more names. Those TWO posts right there is why you are and will always be a CINO, you a fake Christian.
Meanwhile it doesn't change the fact that Liz and Christie both AGREE on what they are saying about Trump. Duly Noted!

Tin@

Dec 5, 2023, 10:36:36 AM12/5/23
Chris Christie wishes he could bump Trump out of the race, when in reality, he barely qualified for the next debate and will drop out shortly, cuz he has NO chance of EVER being President. Liz is like you, just mean and hate filled and man up, already, Mr Internet Troll. You are the biggest bully around and you cry like a little girl when you get your medicine fed back to you. Pathetic!

The_LA_Flash

Dec 5, 2023, 11:26:16 AM12/5/23
I agree, BUT that doesn't mean what he has been saying is NOT true. Christie is on a crash and burn mission, he really doesn't care if HE is President, he just does NOT want Trump to be President.

Liz is like you, just mean and hate filled and man up, already, Mr Internet Troll. You are the biggest bully around and you cry like a little girl when you get your medicine fed back to you. Pathetic!

Liz and I care about this country, we both see Trump and his followers as a treat to our Democracy everybody saw that on Jan 6th. You are Pathetic RINO!

Tin@

Dec 5, 2023, 11:38:45 AM12/5/23
On Tuesday, December 5, 2023 at 8:26:16 AM UTC-8, The_LA_Flash wrote:
> On Tuesday, December 5, 2023 at 7:36:36 AM UTC-8, Tin@ wrote:

> > > Uh huh, straight out of the Tina play book of being a bully, first call me names and then when I call you out for being a bully you double down and call me more names. Those TWO posts right there is why you are and will always be a CINO, you a fake Christian.
> > > Meanwhile it doesn't change the fact that Liz and Christie both AGREE on what they are saying about Trump. Duly Noted!
> > Chris Christie wishes he could bump Trump out of the race, when in reality, he barely qualified for the next debate and will drop out shortly, cuz he has NO chance of EVER being President.
> I agree, BUT that doesn't mean what he has been saying is NOT true.

It also doesn't mean he's telling the truth.

>Christie is on a crash and burn mission, he really doesn't care if HE is President, he just does NOT want Trump to be President.

He'll be disappointed then.

> Liz is like you, just mean and hate filled and man up, already, Mr Internet Troll. You are the biggest bully around and you cry like a little girl when you get your medicine fed back to you. Pathetic!
> Liz and I care about this country,

No you don't, you just care to slander Trump.

>we both see Trump and his followers as a treat

Awww, how sweet, we're a treat!

>to our Democracy everybody saw that on Jan 6th. You are Pathetic RINO!

Oooo...mr Name Caller, HYPOCRITE!

The_LA_Flash

Dec 5, 2023, 1:44:38 PM12/5/23
Let me ask you this, when you were working for Dr. Blash, the office closed on Friday and if a co-worker took $100 from the petty cash drawer and then they went to Las Vegas and gambled that $100 on a football game and won, then on Monday when the office opens if the co-worker returned the $100 to the petty cash drawer, did the co-worker do anything wrong?

Tin@

Dec 6, 2023, 12:26:39 AM12/6/23
If they left a note, no. We were allowed to borrow from the petty cash.

The_LA_Flash

Dec 6, 2023, 10:21:55 AM12/6/23
Very good so that tells me, if they didn't leave "a note," you know that would be wrong. It's good to know we have found common ground to agree on.