DeSantis WON!

Tin@

Nov 8, 2022, 10:23:23 PM11/8/22
The wave is moving west!

BTR1701

Nov 8, 2022, 10:44:09 PM11/8/22
Tin@ <tinas...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> The wave is moving west!

DeSantis didn't just win, he won by 19 points and Rubio by 15 points.

That's unreal. The Democrat Party was utterly destroyed in Florida. Hell,
they flipped Miami-Dade County red which has been solid blue since Sonny
Crockett was racing across Biscayne Bay in his Lambo.

Tin@

Nov 8, 2022, 10:49:07 PM11/8/22
Praise God! People are waking up and coming to their senses!

And I just got noticed, by ABC. that Abbott won in TX!

Tin@

Nov 8, 2022, 11:13:55 PM11/8/22
Stacey Abrahms LOSES!
OHIO JD Vance (R) wins!
not that I support her AT ALL but Marjorie Taylor Greene won
DUMB ASSED CALIF's voted the baby killer Newscum in again.
US Senate Ted Budd wins (R)

Tin@

Nov 8, 2022, 11:32:06 PM11/8/22
Huckabee won!
Mike DeWine (R) wins re-election, GOV of OHIO!

This is a pretty good night!

Tin@

Nov 9, 2022, 1:11:49 AM11/9/22
Another traitor gone:
Harriet Hageman WINS Wyoming House race, officially replacing Liz Cheney

Michael Falkner

Nov 9, 2022, 1:01:58 PM11/9/22
On Tuesday, November 8, 2022 at 7:23:23 PM UTC-8, Tin@ wrote:
> The wave is moving west!

Where it promptly turned into what Olbermann called a Red Dribble.

So much so that there is now talk the Dems may have actually GAINED a seat in the Senate (they'd have to win Arizona, Nevada, and the runoff in Georgia to do it -- and two of the three will be required to retain the control), and, if the Republicans have control of the House at all, NBC News, as of 11 last night Pacific Time, had the majority at ONE.

Mike

Michael Falkner

Nov 9, 2022, 1:03:09 PM11/9/22
Shhh. No one tell her.

Mike

Michael Falkner

Nov 12, 2022, 1:41:42 PM11/12/22
No one tell Tina it now appears the Democrats are going to retain control of the Senate.

Arizona seat finally projected for the Democrats and the Republican lead in Nevada is evaporating.

Mike

Tin@

Nov 12, 2022, 3:20:40 PM11/12/22
Kool-aid drinker. You know the count isn't valid. They were cheating from the get go. It makes me so sad that you guys even think what they are doing is valid. Same thing with the LA Mayor race. Suddenly this loser Bass pulls ahead, once they have time to plant phony ballots.

Michael Falkner

Nov 12, 2022, 4:19:49 PM11/12/22
On Saturday, November 12, 2022 at 12:20:40 PM UTC-8, Tin@ wrote:

> Kool-aid drinker. You know the count isn't valid. They were cheating from the get go. It makes me so sad that you guys even think what they are doing is valid. Same thing with the LA Mayor race. Suddenly this loser Bass pulls ahead, once they have time to plant phony ballots.

THEN DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT, YOU FUCKING COWARD WHORE!!!

Start shooting people, as your side says the Constitution gives you the right to do in that kind of a situation.

God, you are stupid.

Mike