This Post From Aug 20, 2011, 8:44:01 PM From Japan Of All Places Has After 12 Years Been Cancelled. Re: Typical AssMonkey: AssWipe 35 y/o arrested and jailed for jacking-off on child-pornography[A Ritual]

Greg Carr

May 22, 2023, 1:35:37 AM5/22/23
https://groups.google.com/g/alt.true-crime/c/Pfbd4g4d_n4

Somehow the original post in the thread which very odd for this ng was sent from Japan has disappeared after over 12 years.

Google The Name Darren Stanley Hall See What Pops Up.
Subscribe
Greg Carr's profile photo
Greg Carr
Mar 17, 2023, 8:21:40 AM
Darren Stanley Hall

Re: Typical AssMonkey: AssWipe 35 y/o arrested and jailed for jacking-off on child-pornography[A Ritual]
Subscribe
ne...@yynet.tama.tokyo.jp's profile photo
ne...@yynet.tama.tokyo.jp
Aug 20, 2011, 8:44:01 PM
この記事は autoFollow(960226+y)による自動投稿です。下記に判定結果を示します。
o From: のアドレスのドメイン名 ....... 多分 ○
o Message-ID: のID文字列 ............. 多分 ○
o Date: のタイムゾーン ............... 多分 ○
o Newsgroups: のクロスポスト ......... 多分 × (同じトップカテゴリを推奨)
o ヘッダの漢字コード ................. 多分 ○
o 本文の漢字コード.................... 多分 ○
o 伝達時間 ........................... Future

In article <t2k357p5ta8b0t4q0...@postnews.google.com>
WhiteTra...@Cincinnati.com writes:
|From: Racist <WhiteTra...@Cincinnati.com>
|Newsgroups: jlug.test,alt.flame.niggers,alt.true-crime
|Subject: Typical AssMonkey: AssWipe 35 y/o arrested and jailed for jacking-off on child-pornography[A Ritual]
|Date: Sun, 21 Aug 2011 22:43:27 -0500
|
|http://pdxmugshots.com/polk-county/mug/darren-stanley-hall
|
|http://www.statesmanjournal.com/article/20110820/NEWS/108200335/Man-arrested-child-pornography-accusations?odyssey=mod%7Cnewswell%7Ctext%7CNews%7Cs
|
|A Monmouth man was arrested Thursday on allegations he viewed and
|shared child pornography on his computer.
|
|Police served a search warrant at a housing complex in the 500 block
|of Warren Street S after an investigation found evidence of child
|pornography, Monmouth Sgt. Kim Dorn said. Monmouth police and Oregon
|Department of Justice internet crimes against children unit conducted
|the investigation.
|
|Police seized computers and computer equipment from one unit.
|
|Dorn said Darren Stanley Hall, 35, faces two charges each of first and
|second-degree encouraging child sexual abuse.
|
|Hall is in Polk County jail.

Lola is a great song but so is Superman and Give The Ppl What They Want and a bunch of others.

darren hall <darrenha...@gmail.com>
11:01 AM (1 hour ago)
to me

I know you didn't email me I was just telling you down write my report you keep on eat after I get done with sentences does write my report again and I got told King naughty cannot come have you do that ever again because every time I do talk to you it seems like you um let's keep on doing it for yourself but anyway I hope you understand that well anyway let you know I am not a cutie pie kitty what I meant to say is I am not a kitty porn fanatic please don't say that to me because you you don't know me at all and I don't know you so um stop with the threats I am not a kiddie porn fanatic I got out of it lucky I was so lucky I got out of it and I'm not a criminal I'm not a kiddie porn fanatic so I don't know what the hell your talking about in no more dirty comments about me bye undas wagenbach because you keep on lecturing me about whatever you're saying about me M please don't because I can't take this no more
(no subject)
Inbox

darren hall <darrenha...@gmail.com>
12:55 AM (11 hours ago)
to me

You are so cool rose you're disgusting you're sick you will look up you look up kitty porn that is so sick I do not look at I don't you tell me that I look at that fit because I don't believe in kitty porn Bud if you do help Mary I hope you go to prison in your get card and go to prison or jail and I hope you rot in hell for what you do um blood again you are so so disgustingly crosin you said mechat how dare you look at kitty pornography how dare you and you didn't get caught yet if I was not fair I would arrest you by looking at someone's old nasty pervert don't email me I don't want talk to you no more you perfect
http://pdxmugshots.com/polk-county/mug/darren-stanley-hall

http://www.statesmanjournal.com/article/20110820/NEWS/108200335/Man-arrested-child-pornography-accusations?odyssey=mod%7Cnewswell%7Ctext%7CNews%7Cs

A Monmouth man was arrested Thursday on allegations he viewed and
shared child pornography on his computer.

Police served a search warrant at a housing complex in the 500 block
of Warren Street S after an investigation found evidence of child
pornography, Monmouth Sgt. Kim Dorn said. Monmouth police and Oregon
Department of Justice internet crimes against children unit conducted
the investigation.

Police seized computers and computer equipment from one unit.

Dorn said Darren Stanley Hall, 35, faces two charges each of first and
second-degree encouraging child sexual abuse.

Hall is in Polk County jail.

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!searchin/alt.true-crime/Hall%7Csort:date/alt.true-crime/Pfbd4g4d_n4/ZS97hKsrCAAJ

Hope this unusually stupid Black sex deviant gets lynched.

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.true-crime/c/mhIGLT0_N84/m/i87alWmeAgAJ 4th in the thread.

(no subject)
Inbox

darren hall <darrenha...@gmail.com>
Tue, Jul 14, 2020, 5:27 PM
to me

ello well I'm I read about your article um I am not a black guy um and no he's not gonna go back to jail he's not gonna go to prison in ya know what he's not a bad guy hustis I'm not a bad guy and um please please don't make fun of people is not very nice who are you to charge of a people and he's not a criminal or anything I'm not a criminal please please takedown your annoying article about this guy Darren Hall inusah not if typed it up because you are not a police officer I don't think you must be a psycho for all means you might look it up yourself and go to jail I don't care I don't know but I'm gonna tell you this ta

Darren Stanley Hall Child Porn Evil Person Liar And Idiot.
Subscribe
Greg Carr's profile photo
Greg Carr
May 8, 2023, 12:18:54 PM (13 days ago)
Remember Darren Stanley Hall You Guys Busted Him For Child Porn In 2011? He Is On The alt. true-crime Ng On Google Groups Saying That Never Happened. https://groups.google.com/g/alt.true-crime/c/Pfbd4g4d_n4 14th In The Thread Posted At 1:44 PM Today.
Yahoo
/
Sent

Greg Carr <greg...@yahoo.ca>
To:
felton...@co.polk.or.us

Fri, Mar 17 at 3:05 p.m.

Hi,

Remember Darren Stanley Hall you guys busted him for child porn in 2011? He is on the alt. true-crime ng on Google Groups saying that never happened. https://groups.google.com/g/alt.true-crime/c/Pfbd4g4d_n4 14th in the thread posted at 1:44 PM today.

Sincerly,

Greg Carr

Surrey, BC.

Guess what he did it. Darren Stanley Hall Child Porn Evil Person Liar And Idiot.

Registered sex offenders in Harlem, Georgia

City-Data.com
https://www.city-data.com › so-Harlem-Georgia
(Aliases: Christophe Allen Hall; Christopher Hall; Christopher A Hall) ... (Aliases: Holey, Darryl Stanley; Holey, Darryl Stanley).

https://www.city-data.com/so/so-Harlem-Georgia.html