Typical AssMonkey: AssWipe 35 y/o arrested and jailed for jacking-off on child-pornography[A Ritual]

Message has been deleted

Racist

Aug 21, 2011, 11:43:27 PM8/21/11
http://pdxmugshots.com/polk-county/mug/darren-stanley-hall

http://www.statesmanjournal.com/article/20110820/NEWS/108200335/Man-arrested-child-pornography-accusations?odyssey=mod%7Cnewswell%7Ctext%7CNews%7Cs

A Monmouth man was arrested Thursday on allegations he viewed and
shared child pornography on his computer.

Police served a search warrant at a housing complex in the 500 block
of Warren Street S after an investigation found evidence of child
pornography, Monmouth Sgt. Kim Dorn said. Monmouth police and Oregon
Department of Justice internet crimes against children unit conducted
the investigation.

Police seized computers and computer equipment from one unit.

Dorn said Darren Stanley Hall, 35, faces two charges each of first and
second-degree encouraging child sexual abuse.

Hall is in Polk County jail.

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Greg Carr

Jul 15, 2020, 4:51:01 PM7/15/20
On Tuesday, July 14, 2020 at 4:08:05 PM UTC-7, darrenha...@gmail.com wrote:
> Hello well I'm I read about your article um I am not a black guy um and no he's not gonna go back to jail he's not gonna go to prison in ya know what he's not a bad guy hustis I'm not a bad guy and um please please don't make fun of people is not very nice who are you to charge of a people and he's not a criminal or anything I'm not a criminal please please takedown your annoying article about this guy Darren Hall inusah not if typed it up because you are not a police officer I don't think you must be a psycho for all means you might look it up yourself and go to jail I don't care I don't know but I'm gonna tell you this ta

Whatever idiot. I have been arrested 35 times I won't get even a finger wag by the cops for anything I post in this thread.
You are one dumb Black man. Please contact your favourite police dept. you probably have to report to one every 30 days anyway LOL. I sure hope you no longer view child porn. If you do I hope you end up in prison near the Aryan Brotherhood and the Big House Crew of the Hell's Angel's.

Monmouth man jailed on child porn charges
MONMOUTH -- A Monmouth man was arrested last week for allegedly viewing and sharing child pornography.
Polk County Itemizer-Observer Aug 23, 2011 0

Darren Stanley Hall, 35, has been charged with two counts of encouraging child sex abuse in the first degree and two counts of encouraging child sex abuse in the second degree.

The crimes are class B and C felonies, respectively.

Monmouth Police were notified on Aug. 3 by the Oregon Department of Justice that an IP address in the 500 block of Warren Street had been flagged via investigative software for downloading and sharing child porn, court records said.

A search warrant was served at the apartment, which belonged to Hall, on Aug. 18. Hall was interviewed and taken into custody. Computers, computer equipment and media were seized from the unit.

Hall is currently lodged in the Polk County Jail, with bail set at $100,000. A pre-trial hearing is scheduled for Sept. 8.
Racist
8/21/11
The starter of this thread obviously was a vile, hateful racist towards Black ppl. Truth is most child sex criminals are not Black.

Gordon Radavich is a child raping, child porn loving poor person. He is technically white although Hitler hated Slavs like him as much as he did Black ppl.

Loose Cannon aka Gordon Radavich [rado...@tiscali.co.uk] He uses various other nicks as well such as NEMO and Susan Cohen.

Radavich is so stupid he spelt his name wrong on his email addy. The email is valid. Feel free to contact his ISP about his anti-Black, anti-Jewish, anti-Asian posts to USENET and his general stupidity and off-topic posts to various ngs.

Population of earth: 7,442,000,000,000
Number of people superior to Gordon: 7,441,999,999,999"
"Police have arrested a Serbian national following a lengthy
investigation into anti-Semitic activities. Gordon Radavich, 51, a
satellite system installer, was arrested at his home in Albert Bridge
Road, Battersea, and charged with various offences under the Public
Order Act (1986) and Computer Misuse Act (1990). Several computers
and a number of foreign passports were removed from the premises for
forensic examination. After a preliminary hearing before Wandsworth
magistrates yesterday he was remanded in custody until 16th August."

There are pictures of Gordon Radavich on Google Groups profile.

Dave Burgess The Pres. of the Las Vegas Hell's Angels at the time is White and was caught with tens of thousands of pictures of child porn including the 14 yr old daughter of a fellow HAMCer.

Facebook
Twitter
Email
Print
Save
CHEYENNE - Former Nevada brothel owner David Burgess was sentenced Friday to 15 years in federal prison for his recent conviction on charges of possessing and transporting child pornography.

U.S. District Judge Alan B. Johnson also sentenced the 55-year-old Hells Angels Motorcycle Club member to 10 years of supervision upon his release, lifetime registration as a sex offender and a fine of $20,000.

Prosecutors say investigators found a vast and neatly organized collection of child porn on two hard drives confiscated from Burgess' motor home during a traffic stop in western Wyoming last July. A jury convicted him on both counts in April.

"I would hope that at some point this defendant will be able to acknowledge his preoccupation with child pornography and the damage it has done to his life, his business and his family members," Johnson said before imposing the sentence.

Maintained innocence
Burgess, a charter member of a Nevada chapter of the Hells Angels and former owner of the Old Bridge Ranch, a legal brothel near Reno, Nev., maintained his innocence throughout the case.

"The only thing that I have to say is I just apologize for having put the court through this," Burgess told the judge.

Burgess' defense attorney said he will appeal the case. Dion Custis of Cheyenne, who began representing Burgess after the trial, said after the sentencing hearing that he will review the trial transcript to determine his strategy for appeal. He said he will also appeal elements of the sentencing that he felt were unjustly severe.

Burgess was traveling to a Hells Angels rally in Arkansas when a Wyoming Highway Patrol trooper stopped his motor home along Interstate 80 near Evanston last summer. Police said the vehicle's trailer had an expired license plate.

During the stop, Burgess was arrested on drug charges when officers found substances believed to be marijuana and cocaine in the vehicle. State drug charges stemming from the traffic stop were later dismissed.

Hard drives seized
Officers also seized the hard drives from Burgess' motor home because they believed they could contain evidence related to drug trafficking. A subsequent investigation turned up at least 30,000 child porn images on one of the hard drives and "tens of thousands" more on the second, Assistant U.S. Attorney James Anderson said Friday.

Custis argued for a sentence of less than 10 years for Burgess, who had no prior criminal history. He said Burgess has been financially ruined by the case, having already lost his business and his home. The conviction was based on a crime of "simple possession," Custis said, and did not involve a particular victim, violence or assault, he said. "This is not a man who needs to be removed from society for the remainder of his adult life," Custis said.

Anderson countered that characterizing possession of child porn as a victimless crime "totally ignores the suffering of these children." Burgess found enjoyment at the children's expense and created a demand for the photos, Anderson said.

Anderson urged Johnson to impose a sentence of at least 17.5 years.

Burgess' estranged wife, Ingrid Burgess, spoke on her husband's behalf. She said her husband has a history of philanthropy in the Reno-area community, such as donating Thanksgiving turkeys to the poor and organizing toy drives at Christmas.

Johnson said his sentencing decision had nothing to do with Burgess' former ownership of a brothel or his involvement in the Hells Angels.

The child pornographic material "in and of itself is poisonous and toxic for the person who collects it," Johnson said. "Persons who are addicted to this material truly feel that they need help eventually."

Johnson also dismissed past suggestions made by some of Burgess' associates that the government planted the pornographic images on Burgess. "There is absolutely no evidence of that," he said.

Johnson said he would recommend that federal prison officials grant Burgess' request to serve his sentence at the prison in Herlong, Calif., 50 miles northwest of Reno.

Burgess had faced from five to 30 years in prison and up to a $500,000 fine for the crimes. The sentence Johnson imposed Friday included 15 years for transporting child pornography and 10 years for possessing child pornography, with both sentences to be served concurrently.

https://billingsgazette.com/news/state-and-regional/wyoming/man-gets-15-years-in-child-porn-case/article_ae5be345-cd76-5be9-9449-a74b11648c2f.html

Now deceased NYC Hell's Angel Big Vinny Girolamo a White man made porn of him having sex with children. The Hell's Angels beat him to death but not for that.
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Greg Carr

Jul 20, 2020, 10:18:44 AM7/20/20
On Saturday, July 18, 2020 at 5:12:46 PM UTC-7, darrenha...@gmail.com wrote:
> OK tell you what I read about your damn margical that you front me until owari 14 now I gotta tell you something bit you called me a black guy again I am not a f****** black guy you don't know my skin color to why are you just me who chads other people that's not cool that's not cool at all and when you went in when you told me you went to jail for 30 times why you don't want maybe you been looking up porn kitty porn or whatever I hope you go back to jail and ride in there you son of a b**** don't ever call me black again on that for call me plakon email me again this is the last f****** time that I want to hear from you and take any

Whatever Black dude you are a child porn loser. Use a kill filter or stay off of USENET aka Google Groups if you don't want to read my truths. I have never initiated contact with you by email. You are unusually moronic even for Usenet LOL.
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Greg Carr

Mar 17, 2023, 11:08:01 AM3/17/23
On Thursday, March 16, 2023 at 5:28:56 PM UTC-7, darren hall wrote:
> The Monmouth man jailed for pornography has been taken down from the states this article of the Monmouth man jailed for pornography has been taken down is been removed can you please remove yours because my original article is taken down bye

Go kill yourself creep.
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Greg Carr

Mar 19, 2023, 2:29:21 PM3/19/23
On Sunday, March 19, 2023 at 12:30:09 AM UTC-7, darren hall wrote:
> Hey tell you what contact contact Google and Google will tell you yeah we took that link down we clicked on the link and Darren Hall the mom is man have been deleted from the state of maternal and then Google will say yeah we took that link down because the mom is man is taking off it's been removed so they took the link down contact Google because they will tell you that they took the link down you you are the only one up your link it's the only one repairing not my original article I can tell you I can throw you that it's that it's only you your article I can feel it's only yours and my wrist no article is gone so please get rid of yours please

You are a idiot child porn using lowlife. The AG where you live did not say you were acquitted.

> because I seriously called the statement journal and I talked to the lady over there you know I don't know you and I don't want to know you but but you know >I never ever tell a lie when you just stop being so f****** stepping and listen to people I'm telling you the truth and nothing but the truth will help me God because God don't like liars oh man he must be hating you by now because you're the biggest liar of them all but I'm not I'm not like you I'm not like everybody else so take it down please because I'm not lying to you I really did talk to the lady and he took my article down please believe me and don't contact anybody else because I'm telling you the truth f****** a****** and oh by the way I'm seeing somebody for this and this person told me that you're one bad person and I should not be really talking to you because you are one bad person that's what I've heard I've heard from other people that you're a bad person so by

GOD hates child porn ppl and that is you Darren Hall. Quit hanging around criminal lowlifes.
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Greg Carr

May 14, 2023, 5:53:23 PM5/14/23
On Saturday, May 13, 2023 at 10:54:19 PM UTC-7, darren hall wrote:
> On Sunday, August 21, 2011 at 8:43:27 PM UTC-7, Racist wrote:
> > http://pdxmugshots.com/polk-county/mug/darren-stanley-hall
> > http://www.statesmanjournal.com/article/20110820/NEWS/108200335/Man-arrested-child-pornography-accusations?odyssey=mod%7Cnewswell%7Ctext%7CNews%7Cs
> > A Monmouth man was arrested Thursday on allegations he viewed and
> > shared child pornography on his computer.
> > Police served a search warrant at a housing complex in the 500 block
> > of Warren Street S after an investigation found evidence of child
> > pornography, Monmouth Sgt. Kim Dorn said. Monmouth police and Hey why hey just want to let you know why are you keeping my story up my old article why are you keeping this up you must be 165 if you love kitty p*** yourself I'm not a kitty p*** freak myself I'm not that way but so so what's the thing why are you keeping my article that you copied why are you keeping it you're just keeping it for no reason you know what the statement journal took this down they took the they took the link down and you know Google was going to Google took this article down and Google was going to delete this one too but for some odd reason you stopped Google from taking it down why did you do that mother f***** you could have left it alone and let it go down no you didn't and I hear you're talking b******* about me stop talking about me or I will get yourself I would get you I will get you busted by the police so stop it if you don't want to please at your front door you better stop what you're saying about me you do not want to mess with me bye-bye

I have been arrested out of my apt here in Newton before most recently last month. A H.A. Haney support guy Jeremy Dyck a drug dealer told the police he feared me so they arrested me the guy pushes his drugs now in the blighted part of Whalley 108 Ave. and KGH.

Do what you got to do diddler.

===============================

[...]

Greg Carr

May 15, 2023, 5:18:46 PM5/15/23
On Sunday, May 14, 2023 at 6:56:53 PM UTC-7, darren hall wrote:
> Hey dumbass

You are a complete idiot can't even type a paragraph you type at a slow learners Grade 7 level.

>call call hotel call Polk county or email Polk county they will tell you that this article has been removed remove yours to sick f*** you keep them my old article >up you are a sick f***** you know that I heard from no joke I heard from other people that you're spreading rumors about me that have been taken down who >are you are you a dumb f***** are you a dumbass do you want to keep this going it's enough a bit because because I'm telling you right now you mother f***** My article I have been removed but you keeping this up it's kind of sick and twisted

"get rid of the police"

Hey moron small eyes I have no control of the police in your town.

get rid of it or I am going to go to the police on your ass and they can come eat your door down and that's what I'll tell them to do to come and beat your m************ door down in the rest you in ink of son of a b**** that's what you need you need a big scare and by the way when is the temply up monkey if you you're the butt white monkey not me you're the f****** monkey you're the ass monkey so why don't you look at yourself in the mirror your face looks like a monkey so why don't you go eat bananas

Whatever child porn degenerate lowlife. Big scare sex criminal? I have had ppl shoot at me, come at me with knives and guns. Bananas are good food but I usu. buy dates, blueberries, apples. Unlike you I do volunteer work and give to charity.

Polk County has my email if they want to contact me.

ne...@yynet.tama.tokyo.jp's profile photo
ne...@yynet.tama.tokyo.jp
Aug 20, 2011, 8:44:01 PM
この記事は autoFollow(960226+y)による自動投稿です。下記に判定結果を示します。
o From: のアドレスのドメイン名 ....... 多分 ○
o Message-ID: のID文字列 ............. 多分 ○
o Date: のタイムゾーン ............... 多分 ○
o Newsgroups: のクロスポスト ......... 多分 × (同じトップカテゴリを推奨)
o ヘッダの漢字コード ................. 多分 ○
o 本文の漢字コード.................... 多分 ○
o 伝達時間 ........................... Future

In article <t2k357p5ta8b0t4q0...@postnews.google.com>
WhiteTra...@Cincinnati.com writes:
|From: Racist <WhiteTra...@Cincinnati.com>
|Newsgroups: jlug.test,alt.flame.niggers,alt.true-crime
|Subject: Typical AssMonkey: AssWipe 35 y/o arrested and jailed for jacking-off on child-pornography[A Ritual]
|Date: Sun, 21 Aug 2011 22:43:27 -0500
|
|http://pdxmugshots.com/polk-county/mug/darren-stanley-hall
|
|http://www.statesmanjournal.com/article/20110820/NEWS/108200335/Man-arrested-child-pornography-accusations?odyssey=mod%7Cnewswell%7Ctext%7CNews%7Cs
|
|A Monmouth man was arrested Thursday on allegations he viewed and
|shared child pornography on his computer.
|
|Police served a search warrant at a housing complex in the 500 block
|of Warren Street S after an investigation found evidence of child
|pornography, Monmouth Sgt. Kim Dorn said. Monmouth police and Oregon
Message has been deleted

Greg Carr

May 22, 2023, 1:25:25 AM5/22/23
On Sunday, May 21, 2023 at 8:29:19 PM UTC-7, darren hall wrote:
> On Sunday, August 21, 2011 at 8:43:27 PM UTC-7, Racist wrote:
> > http://pdxmugshots.com/polk-county/mug/darren-stanley-hall
> > http://www.statesmanjournal.com/article/20110820/NEWS/108200335/Man-arrested-child-pornography-accusations?odyssey=mod%7Cnewswell%7Ctext%7CNews%7Cs
> > A Monmouth man was arrested Thursday on allegations he viewed and
> > shared child pornography on his computer.
> > Police served a search warrant at a housing complex in the 500 block
> > of Warren Street S after an investigation found evidence of child
> > pornography, Monmouth Sgt. Kim Dorn said. Monmouth police and Oregon
> > Department of Justice internet crimes against children unit conducted
> > the investigation.
> > Police seized computers and computer equipment from one unit.
> > Dorn said Darren Stanley Hall, 35, faces two charges each of first and
> > second-degree encouraging child sexual abuse.
> > Hal just tell me one thing why won't you take this down why won't you take this down about Mama's man jail for corn naturopathy why won't for jail for nothing or whatever why do you want to keep this up are you a sick twisted mofo or what I want you to remove it I want you to delete this Polk county dead why can't you

Somehow the original post in this thread which very odd for this ng was sent from Japan has disappeared after over 12 years.

Google The Name Darren Stanley Hall See What Pops Up.
Subscribe
Greg Carr's profile photo
Greg Carr
Mar 17, 2023, 8:21:40 AM
Darren Stanley Hall

Re: Typical AssMonkey: AssWipe 35 y/o arrested and jailed for jacking-off on child-pornography[A Ritual]
Subscribe
Lola is a great song but so is Superman and Give The Ppl What They Want and a bunch of others.

darren hall <darrenha...@gmail.com>
11:01 AM (1 hour ago)
to me

I know you didn't email me I was just telling you down write my report you keep on eat after I get done with sentences does write my report again and I got told King naughty cannot come have you do that ever again because every time I do talk to you it seems like you um let's keep on doing it for yourself but anyway I hope you understand that well anyway let you know I am not a cutie pie kitty what I meant to say is I am not a kitty porn fanatic please don't say that to me because you you don't know me at all and I don't know you so um stop with the threats I am not a kiddie porn fanatic I got out of it lucky I was so lucky I got out of it and I'm not a criminal I'm not a kiddie porn fanatic so I don't know what the hell your talking about in no more dirty comments about me bye undas wagenbach because you keep on lecturing me about whatever you're saying about me M please don't because I can't take this no more
(no subject)
Inbox

darren hall <darrenha...@gmail.com>
12:55 AM (11 hours ago)
to me

You are so cool rose you're disgusting you're sick you will look up you look up kitty porn that is so sick I do not look at I don't you tell me that I look at that fit because I don't believe in kitty porn Bud if you do help Mary I hope you go to prison in your get card and go to prison or jail and I hope you rot in hell for what you do um blood again you are so so disgustingly crosin you said mechat how dare you look at kitty pornography how dare you and you didn't get caught yet if I was not fair I would arrest you by looking at someone's old nasty pervert don't email me I don't want talk to you no more you perfect
http://pdxmugshots.com/polk-county/mug/darren-stanley-hall

http://www.statesmanjournal.com/article/20110820/NEWS/108200335/Man-arrested-child-pornography-accusations?odyssey=mod%7Cnewswell%7Ctext%7CNews%7Cs

A Monmouth man was arrested Thursday on allegations he viewed and
shared child pornography on his computer.

Police served a search warrant at a housing complex in the 500 block
of Warren Street S after an investigation found evidence of child
pornography, Monmouth Sgt. Kim Dorn said. Monmouth police and Oregon
Department of Justice internet crimes against children unit conducted
the investigation.

Police seized computers and computer equipment from one unit.

Dorn said Darren Stanley Hall, 35, faces two charges each of first and
second-degree encouraging child sexual abuse.

Hall is in Polk County jail.

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!searchin/alt.true-crime/Hall%7Csort:date/alt.true-crime/Pfbd4g4d_n4/ZS97hKsrCAAJ

Hope this unusually stupid Black sex deviant gets lynched.

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.true-crime/c/mhIGLT0_N84/m/i87alWmeAgAJ 4th in the thread.

(no subject)
Inbox

darren hall <darrenha...@gmail.com>
Tue, Jul 14, 2020, 5:27 PM
to me

ello well I'm I read about your article um I am not a black guy um and no he's not gonna go back to jail he's not gonna go to prison in ya know what he's not a bad guy hustis I'm not a bad guy and um please please don't make fun of people is not very nice who are you to charge of a people and he's not a criminal or anything I'm not a criminal please please takedown your annoying article about this guy Darren Hall inusah not if typed it up because you are not a police officer I don't think you must be a psycho for all means you might look it up yourself and go to jail I don't care I don't know but I'm gonna tell you this ta

Darren Stanley Hall Child Porn Evil Person Liar And Idiot.
Subscribe
Greg Carr's profile photo
Greg Carr
May 8, 2023, 12:18:54 PM (13 days ago)
Remember Darren Stanley Hall You Guys Busted Him For Child Porn In 2011? He Is On The alt. true-crime Ng On Google Groups Saying That Never Happened. https://groups.google.com/g/alt.true-crime/c/Pfbd4g4d_n4 14th In The Thread Posted At 1:44 PM Today.
Yahoo
/
Sent

Greg Carr <greg...@yahoo.ca>
To:
felton...@co.polk.or.us

Fri, Mar 17 at 3:05 p.m.

Hi,

Remember Darren Stanley Hall you guys busted him for child porn in 2011? He is on the alt. true-crime ng on Google Groups saying that never happened. https://groups.google.com/g/alt.true-crime/c/Pfbd4g4d_n4 14th in the thread posted at 1:44 PM today.

Sincerly,

Greg Carr

Surrey, BC.

Guess what he did it. Darren Stanley Hall Child Porn Evil Person Liar And Idiot.
Message has been deleted

Greg Carr

May 28, 2023, 3:01:21 PM5/28/23
On Sunday, May 28, 2023 at 1:56:21 AM UTC-7, darren hall wrote:
> http//pdxmugshots.com//polk-county/mug/darren-stanley-hall

In the neighbourhood I live in there is graffiti by child molesters complaining about ppl beating them and killing them.
Message has been deleted

Greg Carr

Jun 20, 2023, 5:37:27 AM6/20/23
On Saturday, June 17, 2023 at 6:22:43 PM UTC-7, darren hall wrote:
> His car what are you doing you're doing it all over again your I know you wrote them in the winter on me why did you do that why did you put the download link on why why did you do that I think I have to tell the police or whatever because now you put my now you're you're making up stuff now they're going to look at this and say okay we'll go arrest him because he's making this up I'm just hasn't happened there was no arrest happening recently but you made the new report why did you do that there is no report there is Noah arrest and I don't know why you wrote that report down I don't know why you did that but I believe that you're in deep hot water right now you're in deep hot water because I'm going to turn your punk ass in don't don't think I won't do it because I will you got me so round up on this side I'm so pissed off at you side up about me do not talk and you said about me because I will have the cops come and knock your f****** door down bye

The police do not like you. I contacted the authorities where you live. Your paragraph shows you to be uneducated and dull.
Message has been deleted

Greg Carr

Jul 25, 2023, 6:13:30 AM7/25/23
Drop dead diddler.

On Sunday, July 23, 2023 at 12:40:05 PM UTC-7, darren hall wrote:
> On Sunday, August 21, 2011 at 8:43:27 PM UTC-7, Racist wrote:
> > http://pdxmugshots.com/polk-county/mug/darren-stanley-hall
> > http://www.statesmanjournal.com/article/20110820/NEWS/108200335/Man-arrested-child-pornography-accusations?odyssey=mod%7Cnewswell%7Ctext%7CNews%7Cs
> > A Monmouth man was arrested Thursday on allegations he viewed and
> > shared child pornography on his computer.
> > Police served a search warrant at a housing complex in the 500 block
> > of Warren Street S after an investigation found evidence of child
> > pornography, Monmouth Sgt. Kim Dorn said. Monmouth police and Oregon
> > Department of Justice internet crimes against children unit conducted
> > the investigation.
> > Police seized computers and computer equipment from one unit.
> > Dorn said Darren Stanley Hall, 35, faces two charges each of first and
> > second-degree encouraging child sexual abuse.
> > Hall is in Polk County jail.
> Just tell me something do you what do you like this story or something do you do you love this story do you like him you just like it how you wrote all this about me because you're a sick m*********** if you do take me down please Google Google is trying to take me down they took this report down and their friendship Google is trying to take down your report but you keep wanting it now so it's Google that it trying to take this report down but you're not allowing Google to do that

So you are saying a retired warehouseman can tell Google what to do? You are stupid and a sexual abuser of children.