Feeling fool and loosing weight : The Full Sense Device

Gys de Jongh

Mar 14, 2015, 8:08:14 AM3/14/15

<http://www.buzzfeed.com/joeloliphint/the-invention-that-could-end-obesity#.heBPQ6nAK4>

Lauria didn’t have an explanation; she told Baker she simply wasn’t
hungry anymore. Baker wondered if he and other bariatric surgeons had
been going at it all wrong. The stent, he theorized, was putting
pressure at the top of Lauria’s pouch and sending signals to her brain
saying, “I’m full.” It was doing what food does, but without actual food.

Which raised some questions: What if we don’t need invasive surgeries
that cut away portions of the stomach and rearrange the digestive tract
and intestines?

What if all we need is a device that puts pressure near the top of the
stomach?

The Full Sense Device is a nitinol wire-mesh funnel coated in silicone
that can be inserted through the mouth and placed in less than 10 minutes.

In the company’s trials, every patient implanted with the device lost
weight and continued to lose weight until the device was removed. Baker
calls the phenomenon “implied satiety.” At six months, average patients
lost 75% of their excess body weight — significantly more and at a
faster rate than any bariatric procedure, and all, Baker says, with no
“severe adverse side effects.”

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Mar 14, 2015, 9:33:37 AM3/14/15
Report not abuse
Gys de Jongh wrote:

> <http://www.buzzfeed.com/joeloliphint/the-invention-that-could-end-obesity#.heBPQ6nAK4>
>
> Lauria didn't have an explanation; she told Baker she simply wasn't
> hungry anymore.

Those who aren't hungry are no longer enjoying their meals.

> Baker wondered if he and other bariatric surgeons had
> been going at it all wrong. The stent, he theorized, was putting
> pressure at the top of Lauria's pouch and sending signals to her brain
> saying, "I'm full." It was doing what food does, but without actual food.

Actually it's **excess** food that makes us "full" (i.e. not hungry).

> Which raised some questions: What if we don't need invasive surgeries
> that cut away portions of the stomach and rearrange the digestive tract
> and intestines?

We don't.

We need instead to stop being http://bit.ly/TerriblyHungry

The latter happens simply by our always saying/writing that we're "wonderfully hungry" ( http://WDJW.net/Luke2442 ) **and** convince others to do likewise by example with all glory to GOD:

http://WDJW.net/LausDeo

> What if all we need is a device that puts pressure near the top of the
> stomach?

We don't need a device to harm the top of the stomach.

> The Full Sense Device is a nitinol wire-mesh funnel coated in silicone
> that can be inserted through the mouth and placed in less than 10 minutes.

Eating a funnel, even one coated in silicone, is harmful.

> In the company's trials, every patient implanted with the device lost
> weight and continued to lose weight until the device was removed.

A chicken bone stuck in the esophagus does the same thing until we remove it.

It is simply "terribly **not** hungry" and is a terrible consequence waiting for those who are http://bit.ly/TerriblyHungry

> At six months, average patients
> lost 75% of their excess body weight -- significantly more and at a
> faster rate than any bariatric procedure, and all, Baker says, with no
> "severe adverse side effects."

Those who stop enjoying their meals tend to get depressed and commit suicide which would be an adverse side effect.

Instead, right amount ( http://WDJW.net/2PD-OMER Approach ) control as Chris Malcolm, MU, **and** Rod Eastman (along with countless others globally --> http://bit.ly/2015GHHS ) are doing is much more sophisticated and smarter:

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.support.diet.low-carb/ehvWZrH5Q9U/z0oHiET3Lo0J

and

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/1r72AsO3NuQ/VkYiWMDlLFIJ

**and**

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/OwIa247V2QA/taPvYBATA9oJ

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/2KcDOWlEcZM/7pDF83wuXwUJ

Don't be an Ayoob or you will most certainly die a horrible (Mark 9:42) death:

https://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/9c87c24ea7a7ee20?

Be hungrier, which really is wonderfully healthier especially for diabetics and other heart disease patients:

http://bit.ly/HeartDoc777-touts-hunger (Luke 6:21a) with all glory to GOD, Who causes us to hunger (Deuteronomy 8:3) when He blesses us right now (Luke 6:21a) thereby removing the http://WDJW.net/VAT from around the heart

HeartDoc Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Emory's IMVC.org cardiologist (GA Lic#040347)

col...@gmail.com

Mar 14, 2015, 6:43:05 PM3/14/15
Report not abuse
I'd give that a try.