NOstradams

Robibnikoff

Dec 21, 2009, 1:44:18 PM12/21/09
I HATE JEWS! They ALL belong in ovens.

Kent Wills

https://www.mixmaster.it

Syd M.

Dec 21, 2009, 1:52:19 PM12/21/09
On Dec 21, 1:44 pm, Robibnikoff <witchy...@broomstick.com> wrote:
> I HATE JEWS!  They ALL belong in ovens.
>
> Kent Wills

Oh, hi, Kenny; Still plugging away with your lame forgeries?

PDW

Robibnikoff

Dec 21, 2009, 4:00:47 PM12/21/09
I HATE JEWS! They ALL belong in ovens.

Kent Wills

raven1

Dec 21, 2009, 4:15:32 PM12/21/09
On Mon, 21 Dec 2009 19:44:18 +0100, Robibnikoff
<witc...@broomstick.com> wrote:

>I HATE JEWS! They ALL belong in ovens.
>
>Kent Wills

You misspelled "Ken Pangborn".

www.aboutkenpangborn.com

Robibnikoff

Dec 21, 2009, 5:54:56 PM12/21/09

"Robibnikoff" <witc...@broomstick.com> wrote in message

>I HATE JEWS! They ALL belong in ovens.

Fuck you, Kenny
--
Robyn
Resident Witchypoo & Belly Dancer Supreme

Robibnikoff

Dec 21, 2009, 5:55:31 PM12/21/09

>I HATE JEWS! They ALL belong in ovens.

Get a hole in your inflatable girlfriend, Pangshit?

womanGoddess

Dec 21, 2009, 6:12:47 PM12/21/09
On Dec 21, 3:15 pm, raven1 <quoththera...@nevermore.com> wrote:
> On Mon, 21 Dec 2009 19:44:18 +0100, Robibnikoff
>
> <witchy...@broomstick.com> wrote:
> >I HATE JEWS!  They ALL belong in ovens.
>
> >Kent Wills
>
> You misspelled "Ken Pangborn".
>
> www.aboutkenpangborn.com

He's targeting Kent Wills because Wills beat him in an argument.

He tried the same crap last week and put David Moore's name in the
post.

Kennie is so bad at this that even I can see it.

Moe
Eternal FOREVER KNIGHT fan
" A vampire cop? REALLY?"
"http://home.earthlink.net/~19ranger57/blies.htm

Know your scum--- http://www.aboutkenpangborn.com

krp

Dec 21, 2009, 6:22:17 PM12/21/09

> "Robibnikoff" <witc...@broomstick.com> wrote in message
>>I HATE JEWS! They ALL belong in ovens.
>
> Fuck you, Kenny

Sorry - you are the wrong species, I only do human adult females. You
lose 3 for 3.

womanGoddess

Dec 21, 2009, 6:34:31 PM12/21/09
On Dec 21, 5:22 pm, "krp" <kr...@tampabay.rr.com> wrote:
> "Robibnikoff" <witchy...@broomstick.com> wrote in message

> > "Robibnikoff" <witchy...@broomstick.com> wrote in message

> >>I HATE JEWS!  They ALL belong in ovens.
>
> > Fuck you, Kenny
>
>     Sorry - you are the wrong species, I only do human adult females. You
> lose 3 for 3.

The number of your wives, interestingly enough.
Considering you obsession withe the male genitalia of your male
critics, I'd say you actually are homosexual. Your misogyny would make
any woman who would suffer under your " attention" turned off by men.

Smiler

Dec 21, 2009, 9:56:32 PM12/21/09
Robibnikoff wrote:
> "Robibnikoff" <witc...@broomstick.com> wrote in message
>> I HATE JEWS! They ALL belong in ovens.
>
> Get a hole in your inflatable girlfriend, Pangshit?

Of course. There has to be a 'hole' or three ;-)
ITYM 'puncture'.

--
Smiler
The godless one

Greegor

Dec 21, 2009, 11:04:07 PM12/21/09
Moe > Your misogyny would make
Moe > any woman who would suffer
Moe > under your " attention" turned off by men.

Moe, You're a 50 year old misfit who lives
in your daddy Frank's house in Dardanelle, Arkansas.

You can't get a date with either gender.

Who CARES what turned you against men?

The Chief Instigator

Dec 21, 2009, 11:36:52 PM12/21/09
On Mon, 21 Dec 2009 19:44:18 +0100, Robibnikoff <witc...@broomstick.com> wrote:
> I HATE JEWS! They ALL belong in ovens.
>
> Kent Wills

Fuck off, Pangbitch.

--
Patrick L. "The Chief Instigator" Humphrey (pat...@io.com) Houston, Texas
www.io.com/~patrick/aeros.php (TCI's 2009-10 Houston Aeros) AA#2273

Thurisaz, Germanic barbarian

Dec 22, 2009, 1:48:10 AM12/22/09
Face it kennybrat, as long as you remain a braindead assclown you will not
get any pussy.

www.aboutkenpangborn.com

--
"To his friend a man a friend shall prove, and gifts with gifts requite;
But men shall mocking with mockery answer, and fraud with falsehood meet."

My personal judgment of monotheism:
http://www.carcosa.de/nojebus

womanGoddess

Dec 22, 2009, 2:43:33 AM12/22/09
On Dec 21, 10:04 pm, Greegor <greego...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Moe > Your misogyny would make
> Moe > any woman who would suffer
> Moe > under your " attention" turned off by men.
>
> Moe, You're a 50 year old misfit who lives
> in your daddy Frank's house in Dardanelle, Arkansas.

So I wish you to think. :-D

> You can't get a date with either gender.

So you would like to think.

Why would I go out on dates when I have a guy already?

> Who CARES what turned you against men?

Actually I like certain men. Have one, in fact.

You and Kennie, like I mentioned months ago, don't qualify as men.
You are both males, not men.

As this was in reference to your male love interest Kenneth Pangborn,
I certainly have no sexual interest in such a disgusting excuse for a
human being. I feel sorry for Barbara.

krp

Dec 22, 2009, 12:39:31 PM12/22/09

"womanGoddess" <fvr...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

On Dec 21, 10:04 pm, Greegor <greego...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Moe > Your misogyny would make
> Moe > any woman who would suffer
> Moe > under your " attention" turned off by men.
>
> Moe, You're a 50 year old misfit who lives
> in your daddy Frank's house in Dardanelle, Arkansas.

MOE> Actually I like certain men. Have one, in fact.

I bet you had his testicles pierced and you walk him on a VERY short
leash when you take him outside to pee!

krp

Dec 22, 2009, 7:24:08 PM12/22/09

womanGoddess

Dec 22, 2009, 9:21:30 PM12/22/09
On Dec 22, 11:39 am, "krp" <kr...@tampabay.rr.com> wrote:
> "womanGoddess" <fvrn...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

Kennie, how many times have I told your that your sexual fantasies
about me are not of interest to me?

Greegor

Dec 22, 2009, 9:42:34 PM12/22/09
Moe > Your misogyny would make
Moe > any woman who would suffer
Moe > under your " attention" turned off by men.

G > Moe, You're a 50 year old misfit who lives
G > in your daddy Frank's house in Dardanelle, Arkansas.
G > You can't get a date with either gender.

MOE>  Actually I like certain men. Have one, in fact.

KRP > I bet you had his testicles pierced and
KRP > you walk him on a VERY short leash
KRP > when you take him outside to pee!

She could have had them bronzed to put
on the mantle, but I still doubt it.

Kent Wills

Dec 23, 2009, 4:10:07 AM12/23/09
On Tue, 22 Dec 2009 12:39:31 -0500, "krp" <kr...@tampabay.rr.com>
wrote:

Do homosexuals really do that, Ken? I know that in many comedy
movies gays are portrayed as being into the bondage thing, but do they
really do that?
Given your NEED to project your life onto others, it's reasonable
to believe that if you were able to find a man, you would do as
described above. So, is that what you and your boy toy do?
I admit your sexual life with the adult (I do hope he's an adult,
though your admitted fondness for child porn makes me wonder) male is
none of my business, but you're piqued my curiosity. Since I'll never
experience it, I must ask you.

"Maybe he's like me to attach some kiddie porn to aid his fantasies"
-- Kenneth Robert Pangborn, alcoholic (according to him)
owner/operator of KRP CONsulting and The A-Team, expressing his
fondness for child porn in Message-ID: <RECUi.494$Q%3.238@trnddc04>

Kent Wills

Dec 23, 2009, 4:10:36 AM12/23/09
On Tue, 22 Dec 2009 18:21:30 -0800 (PST), womanGoddess
<fvr...@yahoo.com> wrote:

[...]

>> MOE> Actually I like certain men. Have one, in fact.
>>
>> I bet you had his testicles pierced and you walk him on a VERY short
>> leash when you take him outside to pee!
>
> Kennie, how many times have I told your that your sexual fantasies
>about me are not of interest to me?

Ken is gay. He has NO sexual fantasies about you.
Ken is projecting onto you his sexual desires in regards to other
men. I presumed that the whole "gays are into bondage" thing was
simply a comedy device used in some films (Police Academy for
example). It would appear Ken's projection is indicating it may be
more common.
No matter the sexual roll playing of gays in general, it's clear
what Ken is into.

"And you RULE OUT that it could be MOORE my biggest
fan and GAY lover."
Kenneth Robert Pangborn, of KRP Consulting and The A-Team, LYING
and claiming David Moore is his gay lover. Message-ID:
<_MlOj.598$pH4.7@trnddc06>

krp

Dec 23, 2009, 4:57:30 AM12/23/09

"Greegor" <gree...@gmail.com> wrote in message

Moe > Your misogyny would make
Moe > any woman who would suffer
Moe > under your " attention" turned off by men.

G > Moe, You're a 50 year old misfit who lives
G > in your daddy Frank's house in Dardanelle, Arkansas.
G > You can't get a date with either gender.

MOE> Actually I like certain men. Have one, in fact.

KRP > I bet you had his testicles pierced and
KRP > you walk him on a VERY short leash
KRP > when you take him outside to pee!

GH> She could have had them bronzed to put
GH> on the mantle, but I still doubt it.

Her self-serving claims fit well with the "Some of my best friends
are - - - -!"

womanGoddess

Dec 23, 2009, 9:26:21 AM12/23/09
On Dec 23, 3:10 am, Kent Wills <compu...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Tue, 22 Dec 2009 18:21:30 -0800 (PST), womanGoddess
>
> <fvrn...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> [...]
>
> >>   I bet you had his testicles pierced and you walk him on a VERY short
> >> leash when you take him outside to pee!
>
> >  Kennie, how many times have I told your that your sexual fantasies
> >about me are not of interest to me?
>
>      Ken is gay.  He has NO sexual fantasies about you.

Oh so his sexual fantasies are about my boyfriend.

Do you realize that that sounds somewhat like what Greg did with you
when you had a photo of a female student of yours?

>      Ken is projecting onto you his sexual desires in regards to other
> men.  I presumed that the whole "gays are into bondage" thing was
> simply a comedy device used in some films (Police Academy for
> example).  It would appear Ken's projection is indicating it may be
> more common.

(( Shrugs)) Not being gay myself or be friends with anyone who is
openly gay I wouldn't know for sure either. Though I've read of
certain segments of the gay life that do involve chains and leather.

>      No matter the sexual roll playing of gays in general, it's clear
> what Ken is into.
>
> "And you RULE OUT that it could be MOORE my biggest
> fan and GAY lover."
>    Kenneth Robert Pangborn, of KRP Consulting and The A-Team, LYING
> and claiming David Moore is his gay lover. Message-ID:
> <_MlOj.598$pH4.7@trnddc06>

Moe

womanGoddess

Dec 23, 2009, 9:27:52 AM12/23/09
On Dec 23, 3:57 am, "krp" <kr...@tampabay.rr.com> wrote:
> "Greegor" <greego...@gmail.com> wrote in message

When have I ever said that Kennie? Do show posts I've made proving
your cliam.

Greegor

Dec 23, 2009, 7:53:40 PM12/23/09
Moe > Your misogyny would make
Moe > any woman who would suffer
Moe > under your " attention" turned off by men.

G > Moe, You're a 50 year old misfit who lives
G > in your daddy Frank's house in Dardanelle, Arkansas.
G > You can't get a date with either gender.

MOE> Actually I like certain men. Have one, in fact.

KRP > I bet you had his testicles pierced and
KRP > you walk him on a VERY short leash
KRP > when you take him outside to pee!

GH> She could have had them bronzed to put
GH> on the mantle, but I still doubt it.

KRP > Her self-serving claims fit well with the
KRP > "Some of my best friends are - - - -!"

Moe > When have I ever said that Kennie?
Moe > Do show posts I've made proving your cliam.

Throw a big HISSY FIT Moe! LOL

womanGoddess

Dec 25, 2009, 5:38:28 AM12/25/09
> Moe > Do show posts I've made proving your claim.

> Throw a big HISSY FIT Moe!   LOL

IOW Kennie can't prove his claim.

Got it.

And BTW Grag how is it that you are speaking for him now?

Greegor

Dec 25, 2009, 8:24:30 PM12/25/09
KRP > I bet you had his testicles pierced and
KRP > you walk him on a VERY short leash
KRP > when you take him outside to pee!

G > She could have had them bronzed to put
G > on the mantle, but I still doubt it.

KRP > Her self-serving claims fit well with the
KRP > "Some of my best friends are - - - -!"

Moe > When have I ever said that Kennie?
Moe > Do show posts I've made proving your claim.

G > Throw a big HISSY FIT Moe!   LOL

Moe > And BTW Grag how is it that you are speaking for him now?

By suggesting you should throw a big HISSY FIT?

LOL

Kent Wills

Dec 26, 2009, 5:12:26 AM12/26/09
On Fri, 25 Dec 2009 02:38:28 -0800 (PST), womanGoddess
<fvr...@yahoo.com> wrote:

>On Dec 23, 6:53�pm, Greegor <greego...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Moe > Your misogyny would make
>> Moe > any woman who would suffer
>> Moe > under your " attention" turned off by men.
>>
>> G > Moe, You're a 50 year old misfit who lives
>> G > in your daddy Frank's house in Dardanelle, Arkansas.
>> G > You can't get a date with either gender.
>>
>> MOE> Actually I like certain men. Have one, in fact.
>>
>> KRP > I bet you had his testicles pierced and
>> KRP > you walk him on a VERY short leash
>> KRP > when you take him outside to pee!
>>
>> GH> She could have had them bronzed to put
>> GH> on the mantle, but I still doubt it.
>>
>> KRP > Her self-serving claims fit well with the
>> KRP > "Some of my best friends are - - - -!"
>>
>> Moe > When have I ever said that Kennie?
>> Moe > Do show posts I've made proving your claim.
>>
>> Throw a big HISSY FIT Moe! � LOL
>
> IOW Kennie can't prove his claim.
>
> Got it.
>
> And BTW Grag how is it that you are speaking for him now?

Greg tries to do so often.

A select number of items that really are about Gregory Scott "Piggly
Wiggly" Hanson (either directly or through the same standards he
DEMANDS be held to others):

Title: ST VS GREGORY HANSON
(DOB 05/22/1959)
CRIMINAL COMPLAINT 04/10/1996
Comments: CT 1 OWI 1ST
OTHER CITATION 04/10/1996
Comments: CT 2 SPEED
Disposition Status
GUILTY PLEA/DEFAULT

"That's the chick, but not the pic, zipperhead!"
Greg "Piggly Wiggly" Hanson proving his bigotry towards Asians, by
attacking my first wife (deceased).
http://www.rsdb.org/search?q=zipperhead

Me: "I suspect your stalking is due to the use and abuse of illegal
drugs, Greg. Is the reason for your stalking the members of
alt.friends due to the use and abuse of illegal drugs?

Gregory Scott "Piggly Wiggly" Hanson, wife beater and child abuser:
"Of course."

"My family's case is for Neglect, but we are treated
in virtually every regard as child abusers, marked on
the Child Abuse registry, for example."
-- Gregory Scott "Piggly Wiggly" Hanson, wife beater and child
abuser

" ... But there ought to be conferences and studies on how to curb
minority overpopulation, repatriate minorities abroad, imprison more
minorities, increase use of the death penalty and divest minorities of
the power they have usurped over us in recent years. That would
address the most pressing problems of our day. ... "
April 2000, Gregory "Piggly Wiggly" Hanson
http://www.nationalist.org/ATW/2000/040101.html#Hanson

From: Greegor <gree...@gmail.com>
Newsgroups:
misc.kids,alt.support.foster-parents,uk.people.parents,alt.support.child-protective-services

With the Christmas season upon us again, my stepdaughter was launching
into her usual tirade of "I need this" (Nintendo 64 games, Pokemon,
videos, Rhianna CD, etc.) After enduring a trip through Kmart, I
was at my wits end. I took the kid home and filled the bathtub with
water. Then I dunked the brat's head under the water and counted out
a full minute, with her flailing her arms. I brought her up and she
gasped for air. When she'd caught her breath, I asked her, "When you
were under that water, did you 'need' Nintendo? Pokemon? Rhianna?"
She shook her head. "What were you thinking about?" I
prodded. She told me "I was thinking that I needed air."

"Now you know the difference between 'need' and 'want'" I exclaimed
triumphantly.

--a true story

As of Sunday, Nov. 29, 2009:

Financials
Title: STATE OF IOWA VS HANSON, GREG SCOTT
Case: 06571 AGCR015216 (LINN)
Citation Number:

Summary Orig Paid Due
COSTS 9200.00 850.00 8350.00
FINE 500.00 500.00 0.00
SURCHARGE 150.00 150.00 0.00
RESTITUTION 0.00 0.00 0.00
OTHER 0.00 0.00 0.00

$9850.00 $1500.00 $8350.00

Yes, Gregory Scott "Piggly Wiggly" Hanson still owes over
$8000.00 related to his convictions for BEATING his ex-wife.

"I am now a "founded" child abuser for making a
7 year old take a fast cold shower."
-- Gregory Scot "Piggly Wiggly" Hanson bragging in MID
<cu6H6.14493$3c6.3...@news1.elmhst1.il.home.com>

womanGoddess

Dec 26, 2009, 7:52:58 AM12/26/09

More like you repeat what Kennie tells you to post.

Its pretty obvious grag.

womanGoddess

Dec 26, 2009, 7:55:15 AM12/26/09

It looks more like Kennie is using Grag to be his mouth so Kennie
doesn't look like the obvious incessant usenet troll he actually is.

Moe
Eternal FOREVER KNIGHT fan
" A vampire cop? REALLY?"
"http://home.earthlink.net/~19ranger57/blies.htm

> A select number of items that really are about Gregory Scott "Piggly
> Wiggly" Hanson (either directly or through the same standards he
> DEMANDS be held to others):
>
> Title: ST VS GREGORY HANSON
>       (DOB 05/22/1959)
> CRIMINAL COMPLAINT   04/10/1996
>      Comments: CT 1 OWI 1ST
> OTHER CITATION   04/10/1996
>      Comments: CT 2 SPEED
> Disposition Status
>      GUILTY PLEA/DEFAULT
>
> "That's the chick, but not the pic, zipperhead!"
>     Greg "Piggly Wiggly" Hanson proving his bigotry towards Asians, by

> attacking my first wife (deceased).http://www.rsdb.org/search?q=zipperhead

> Me:  "I suspect your stalking is due to the use and abuse of illegal
> drugs, Greg.  Is the reason for your stalking the members of
> alt.friends due to the use and abuse of illegal drugs?
>
> Gregory Scott "Piggly Wiggly" Hanson, wife beater and child abuser:
> "Of course."
>
> "My family's case is for Neglect, but we are treated
> in virtually every regard as child abusers, marked on
> the Child Abuse registry, for example."
>    -- Gregory Scott "Piggly Wiggly" Hanson, wife beater and child
> abuser
>
> " ... But there ought to be conferences and studies on how to curb
> minority overpopulation, repatriate minorities abroad, imprison more
> minorities, increase use of the death penalty and divest minorities of
> the power they have usurped over us in recent years. That would
> address the most pressing problems of our day. ... "

>                          April 2000, Gregory "Piggly Wiggly" Hansonhttp://www.nationalist.org/ATW/2000/040101.html#Hanson

> From: Greegor <greego...@gmail.com>

> <cu6H6.14493$3c6.3516...@news1.elmhst1.il.home.com>

Kent Wills

Dec 26, 2009, 5:38:56 PM12/26/09
On Sat, 26 Dec 2009 04:55:15 -0800 (PST), womanGoddess
<fvr...@yahoo.com> wrote:

[...]

>> > IOW Kennie can't prove his claim.
>>
>> > Got it.
>>
>> > And BTW Grag how is it that you are speaking for him now?
>>
>> Greg tries to do so often.
>
> It looks more like Kennie is using Grag to be his mouth so Kennie
>doesn't look like the obvious incessant usenet troll he actually is.

It is certainly possible.
I used to get many of Greg's posts before he posted them. Of
course, his inability to be honest means he can't admit this truth.
Seems he would rather people think I was able to destroy every one of
his arguments "on the fly." If only I were really that good.
I haven't gotten one in quite a while. Maybe Greg finally
accepted my advice and begun using encryption for his E-mail. Maybe
the person who was authoring Greg's posts realized I was being allowed
hours to formulate my reply. Maybe the posts are being sent to a
different E-mail address.
Any of those options, and probably others, are possible.
Is Pangborn currently authoring any? I can't KNOW, but it would
explain why Greg's posting style radically changes every so often.

From: Greegor <gree...@gmail.com>
Newsgroups:
misc.kids,alt.support.foster-parents,uk.people.parents,alt.support.child-protective-services

--a true story

<cu6H6.14493$3c6.3...@news1.elmhst1.il.home.com>

Greegor

Dec 26, 2009, 8:28:23 PM12/26/09
Kent Bradley Wills AKA Compuelf DOB Jan 8 1969 Felony Garage Burglar
used teen as accomplice

Kent routinely says opponents are
A. Drunks
B. Druggies
C. Mentally Ill
D. Already conceded to Kent's argument
E. Question was already asked and answered ( ? )

It's as if Kent is an automation that is WAY too simple.

Kent's Appeal

IN PRINTED LAW BOOKS
West's North Western Reporter
Second Series
A Unit of the National Reporter System
Volume 696 N.W.2d

Cite as 696 N.W.2d 20 (Iowa 2005)

Kent's Appeal

http://caselaw.lp.findlaw.com/scripts/getcase.pl?court=ia&vol=sc%5C20050506%5C04-0202&invol=1

http://74.125.95.132/search?q=cache:aK5FVD_b0wsJ:bulk.resource.org/courts.gov/states/Iowa/04-0202.asp.html+04-0202+Iowa&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us

http://www.doc.state.ia.us/InmateInfo.asp?OffenderCd=1155768

http://www.public-records-now.com/Search/SearchResults.aspx?vw=people&input=name&fn=Kent&ln=Wills&city=Rogers&state=AR

http://74.125.95.132/search?q=cache:52_e_mNczjoJ:www.assetsalliance.org/downloads/SEP_06_Bankruptcy_Powerpoint.ppt

http://www.assess.co.polk.ia.us/cgi-bin/protest/pickdpP.cgi?dp18100392048000=1&report=WebPublic&fixed=N&sketch=Y&map=Y&photo=Y&

http://www.assess.co.polk.ia.us/cgi-bin/seephoto/photosize.cgi?gp=802415452029&size=Large

Notice that KENT made claims re sale of 202 NW College apartment
building
That's geoparcel gp=802415452029

http://www.iowacourts.state.ia.us/

( Step by step instructions elsewhere with name Kent B Wills )

http://caselaw.lp.findlaw.com/scripts/getcase.pl?court=ia&vol=sc%5C20050506%5C04-0202&invol=1

http://www.rogersgis.com/zoom/Residential_Development/indexfull.htm

http://www.arcountydata.com/county.asp?county=Benton

TWO of Kent Wills' usenet newsgroup identities:

http://groups.google.com/groups/profile?hl=en&enc_user=5zmbTBIAAADOJ684KS60nUaU_zmlHzoM8rhlH0Pnl47z4AZhN98BFg

comp...@yahoo.com

http://groups.google.com/groups/profile?hl=en&enc_user=tO2J8xIAAAD-FV_7I-6E0McpeoqRe5_P8rhlH0Pnl47z4AZhN98BFg

comp...@gmail.com

Do It Yourself Instructions to look up Kent's record

Iowa Department of Corrections records for Kent

http://www.doc.state.ia.us/InmateInfo.asp?OffenderCd=1155768

Name Kent Bradley Wills [ As Collected Sept 13, 2009 ]
Offender Number 1155768
Sex M
Birth Date 01/08/1969
Age 40
Location
Offense
County Of Commitment
Commitment Date
Duration
TDD/SDD *
* TDD = Tentative Discharge Date
* SDD = Supervision Discharge Date
Supervision Status Offense Class County of Commitment End Date
Probation Aggravated Misdemeanor Polk 12/16/2008
Probation C Felony Polk 12/16/2008
Supervision Status Offense Class County of Commitment End Date
Probation Aggravated Misdemeanor Polk 11/25/2003

IN PRINTED LAW BOOKS
West's North Western Reporter
Second Series
A Unit of the National Reporter System
Volume 696 N.W.2d

Cite as 696 N.W.2d 20 (Iowa 2005)

Kent's Appeal

http://caselaw.lp.findlaw.com/scripts/getcase.pl?court=ia&vol=sc%5C20050506%5C04-0202&invol=1

http://74.125.95.132/search?q=cache:aK5FVD_b0wsJ:bulk.resource.org/courts.gov/states/Iowa/04-0202.asp.html+04-0202+Iowa&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us

IN THE SUPREME COURT OF IOWA
No. 31 / 04-0202
Filed May 6, 2005

STATE OF IOWA,
Appellee,
vs.
KENT BRADLEY WILLS,
Appellant.

Appeal from the Iowa District Court for Polk
County, Michael D. Huppert, Judge.

Defendant appeals claiming ineffective
assistance of counsel. AFFIRMED.

Linda Del Gallo, State Appellate Defender,
and Tricia Johnston, Assistant State
Appellate Defender, for appellant.

Thomas J. Miller, Attorney General, Kevin
Cmelik, Assistant Attorney General, John P.
Sarcone, County Attorney, and John Judisch,
Assistant County Attorney, for appellee.

WIGGINS, Justice.

Kent Wills appeals his conviction for
second-degree burglary contending that
an attached garage is a separate occupied
structure from that of the living quarters
of the residence. In this appeal, we must
determine whether trial counsel was
ineffective for (1) failing to move for
judgment of acquittal on the basis there
was insufficient evidence to convict Wills
of second-degree burglary when he entered
an attached garage of a residence when no
persons were present in the garage, but
when persons were present in the living
quarters; and (2) failing to object to a
jury instruction based on this same
argument. Because we find there was no
legal basis for the motion for judgment
of acquittal or the objection to the jury
instruction, Wills' trial counsel was not
ineffective. Accordingly, we affirm the
judgment of the district court.

I. Background Facts and Proceedings.

Around 1 a.m., an Ankeny resident called
the local police to report that a car
alarm sounded in the resident's
neighborhood. The city dispatched a police
officer to the location. Observing nothing
unusual, the officer left the area, only
to be stopped a couple of blocks later
by a person who informed the officer he
had witnessed someone running from the
area of the car alarm. As the officer
started driving back to the area of the
car alarm, he noticed a person walking
on the sidewalk. The officer asked the
person, a minor, if he had noticed anybody
running from the area. The minor answered
that he had not. While the officer and
another officer were speaking to the minor,
another resident of the neighborhood
arrived in her car and informed the
officers that she had observed two people,
one of whom was heavy set with a blinking
light on his back pocket, walking in the
area of her neighbor's residence. She
observed the heavier-set individual, later
identified as Wills, enter her neighbor's
attached garage through an unlocked service
door. She further observed a smaller
individual standing by a van parked in
the neighbor's driveway.

The officers eventually let the minor leave
even though they found a large amount of
coins, a flashlight, and an electronic
pocket organizer in his pockets. After
releasing the minor, the police officers
drove to the residence where the neighbor
observed the two suspicious people and
woke the owner. The owner, his wife,
and two daughters were in the residence
sleeping at the time. After a search
of his vehicles, the owner discovered
change and an electronic pocket organizer
were missing from the vehicles. The
owner's daughter reported a diamond ring
and some change were missing from her
vehicle. The officers then contacted
the minor's parents, who informed the
officers the minor was with Wills. After
the officers questioned the minor again,
he admitted his involvement in the theft
and implicated Wills in the burglary.
Although Wills denied involvement in the
burglary, the officers arrested him.

The State filed a trial information
charging Wills with second-degree
burglary. The State later amended the
information to include two additional
charges of burglary in the third degree
and using a juvenile to commit an
indictable offense.

The jury returned a verdict finding Wills
guilty of the crimes of burglary in the
second degree, burglary in the third
degree, and using a juvenile to commit
an indictable offense. Wills appeals his
conviction for second-degree burglary
claiming ineffective assistance of
counsel.

II. Scope of Review.

Claims of ineffective assistance of counsel
are derived from the Sixth Amendment of the
United States Constitution. Strickland v.
Washington, 466 U.S. 668, 684-86, 104 S.
Ct. 2052, 2063-64, 80 L. Ed. 2d 674, 691-93
(1984). Our review for a claim involving
violations of the Constitution is de novo.
State v. Fintel, 689 N.W.2d 95, 100
(Iowa 2004). We normally preserve
ineffective-assistance-of-counsel claims
for postconviction relief actions. State
v. Carter, 602 N.W. 2d 818, 820 (Iowa 1999).
However, we will address such claims on
direct appeal when the record is sufficient
to permit a ruling. State v. Artzer,
609 N.W.2d 526, 531 (Iowa 2000). The
appellate record in the present case is
sufficient to allow us to address Wills'
ineffective-assistance-of-counsel claims
on direct appeal.

In order for a defendant to succeed on a
claim of ineffective assistance of counsel,
the defendant must prove: (1) counsel
failed to perform an essential duty and
(2) prejudice resulted. Id. Prejudice
results when "there is a reasonable
probability that, but for the counsel's
unprofessional errors, the result of the
proceeding would have been different."
State v. Hopkins, 576 N.W.2d 374, 378
(Iowa 1998) (quoting Strickland, 466
U.S. at 694, 104 S. Ct. at 2068,
80 L. Ed. 2d at 698). Wills' arguments
also raise issues of statutory
interpretation, which we review for
correction of errors at law. State v.
Wolford Corp., 689 N.W.2d 471, 473 (Iowa 2004).

III. Analysis.

To find Wills guilty of burglary in the
second degree, the State had to prove
Wills perpetrated a burglary "in or
upon an occupied structure in which one
or more persons are present . . . ." Iowa
Code § 713.5(2) (2003) (emphasis added).

In this appeal, Wills first contends his
trial counsel was ineffective for failing
to move for a judgment of acquittal on
the basis there was insufficient evidence
to support a finding that at the time Wills
entered the garage, there were persons
present in or upon the occupied structure.
Wills concedes the garage was an occupied
structure, but argues the living quarters
and the attached garage are separate and
independent occupied structures; therefore,
the jury could not have found there were
people present in the attached garage
at the time of the burglary.

The Code defines an "occupied structure" as:

[A]ny building, structure, appurtenances
to buildings and structures, land, water
or air vehicle, or similar place adapted
for overnight accommodation of persons,
or occupied by persons for the purpose of
carrying on business or other activity
therein, or for the storage or safekeeping
of anything of value. Such a structure
is an "occupied structure" whether or not
a person is actually present.

Id. § 702.12.

Wills relies on State v. Smothers, 590
N.W.2d 721 (Iowa 1999), to argue the
garage and the living quarters are separate
and independent occupied structures. In
Smothers, two separate and distinct
businesses connected by interior fire doors
were operated in the same structure.
590 N.W.2d at 723. We held the defendant
committed two burglaries by entering each
business because "[t]he facility's
construction history and physical make-up
demonstrate that the portions are
independent working units which constitute
'[a] combination of materials to form a
construction for occupancy [or] use.'" Id.
Smothers is not at odds with the present
case because the living quarters and the
garage are not separate or independent
units of the residence.

Our review of the record reveals the garage
in question was a three-car attached garage
separated from the living quarters by a
door. The same roof covered the garage as
the rest of the residence. The living
quarters surrounded the garage on two sides.
It was structurally no different from any
other room in the residence.

The garage was a functional part of the
residence. On the night of the incident,
the door was unlocked. The owner of the
residence used two stalls in the garage to
park the family vehicles. The owner used
the third stall for his motorcycle. As
such, the garage and the living quarters
are a single "structure" or "building"
functioning as an integral part of the
family residence. Thus, the residence
including the garage is a single
"occupied structure" under section 702.12.
See, e.g., People v. Ingram, 48 Cal. Rptr.
2d 256 (Ct. App.1995) (holding defendant's
entry into an attached garage constituted
first-degree burglary because the garage
was attached to the house; therefore,
burglary of the garage was burglary of
an inhabited dwelling house); People v.
Cunningham, 637 N.E.2d 1247, 1252 (Ill.
App. Ct. 1994) (holding "ordinarily an
attached garage is a 'dwelling' because
it is part of the structure in which
the owner or occupant lives");
State v. Lara, 587 P.2d 52, 53
(N.M. Ct. App. 1978) (holding "burglary
of the [attached] garage was burglary of
the dwelling house because the garage was
a part of the structure used as living
quarters"); People v. Green, 141 A.D.2d
760, 761 (N.Y. App. Div. 1988) (holding
"[s]ince the garage in the present case
was structurally part of a building
which was used for overnight lodging of
various persons, it must be considered
as part of a dwelling"); White v. State,
630 S.W. 2d 340, 342 (Tex. Ct. App. 1982)
(holding an attached garage under the
same roof as the home would be considered
a habitation within the purview of the
penal code because the garage is a
structure appurtenant to and connected
to the house); State v. Murbach, 843 P.
2d 551, 553 (Wash. Ct. App 1993)
(holding the definition of a dwelling
under Washington's burglary statute
included an attached garage).

Had Wills' trial counsel moved for a
judgment of acquittal on the basis there
was insufficient evidence to support
a finding that at the time Wills
entered the garage there were no persons
present in or upon the occupied
structure, it would have been overruled
by the court because the owner and his
family were present in the residence at
the time of the burglary.

Wills also claims his counsel was
ineffective for failing to object to
the jury instruction used by the district
court on the same ground; that the
living quarters were a separate and
independent occupied structure from the
attached garage. The instruction as
given stated:

The State must prove all of the following
elements of Burglary in the Second
Degree as to Count I:

1. On or about the 12th day of August,
2003, the defendant or someone he aided
and abetted broke into or entered the
residence at . . . .

2. The residence at . . . was an occupied
structure as defined in Instruction No. 29.

3. The defendant or the person he aided
and abetted did not have permission or
authority to break into the residence at ...

4. The defendant or the person he aided
and abetted did so with the specific
intent to commit a theft therein.

5. During the incident persons were present
in or upon the occupied structure.

If the State has proved all of the elements,
the defendant is guilty of Burglary in the
Second Degree. If the State has failed to prove
any of the elements, the defendant is not
guilty of Burglary in the Second Degree and
you will then consider the charge of
Attempted Burglary in the Second Degree
explained in Instruction No. 21.

(Emphasis added.)

Wills' claim is without merit. As we have
discussed, the residence is the one and
only "occupied structure" under the facts
of this case. Had Wills' trial counsel
made this objection to the instruction,
it would have been overruled.

Therefore, Wills' trial counsel is not
ineffective for failing to move
for a judgment of acquittal or objecting
to the instruction because there was no
legal basis for the motion or objection.
See State v. Hochmuth, 585 N.W.2d 234,
238 (Iowa 1998) (holding trial counsel was
not ineffective for failing to raise an
issue that has no merit).

IV. Disposition.

We affirm the judgment of the district
court because Wills' trial counsel was
not ineffective for failing to raise
meritless issues.

AFFIRMED.

---------------------------------

Pay close attention to past owners of 202 NW College Ave.
Kent made affirmative claims about the property online.
Kent's folks sold it in 1994 while Kent lived there!

On 03/30/1999 Sweeney's filed on Kent for UNPAID RENT!

GeoParcel 8024-15-452-029 District/Parcel 181/00392-048-000

http://www.assess.co.polk.ia.us/cgi-bin/protest/pickdpP.cgi?dp18100392048000=1&report=WebPublic&fixed=N&sketch=Y&map=Y&photo=Y&

[ As Collected Sept 13, 2009 ]
Seller: WILLS, FRED A. & JANET R.
Buyer: THE SWEENEY REVOCABLE GRANTOR TRUST
04/26/1994 135,000 D/Deed 7010/188
-
Seller: SHELDAHL, ERIC A.
Buyer: WILLS, FRED
01/02/1990 130,500 D/Deed 6189/972

A Larger photo:

http://www.assess.co.polk.ia.us/cgi-bin/seephoto/photosize.cgi?gp=802415452029&size=Large

Notice that name SWEENEY above?

Check this out!

Iowa Courts Docket and Disposition web site

http://www.iowacourts.state.ia.us/

Iowa Courts
Online Search
< Start A Case Search Here! > click

Iowa Courts Online Search
Search Selection

Under Trial Court < click on Case Search >

Wills Kent B
02401 ESPR015146 INA J WILLS ESTATE
05771 FECR145250 STATE VS KENT 01/08/1969
05771 FECR176876 STATE VS KENT 01/08/1969
05771 SCSC310505 SWEENEY RENTALS VS KENT ******
05771 SCSC335210 CITI FINANCIAL VS KENT
05771 SCSC374163 SFI F SCHERLE PRES VS KENT
05771 SCSC374164 SFI F SCHERLE III PRES VS KENT
05771 STAN201670 IOWA vs [ KENT ] 01/08/1969
05771 STAN210929 IOWA vs [ KENT ] 01/08/1969
05771 SWCR177169 STATE VS KENT 01/08/1969

A list of case numbers will be presented.
Click on the SWEENEY case, 4th one down.

Under the "Filings" tab:

JUDGEMENT DEFAULT BRANDT GREGORY D 08/25/1999 09/01/1999 09/01/1999
Comments: $156.25 7.244% FROM 03/30/99
COMPUTER GENERATED NOTICE 05/11/1999 05/11/1999 05/11/1999
Comments: Notice of Proof of Claim
RETURN OF ORIGINAL NOTICE 04/21/1999 04/23/1999 04/23/1999
Comments: 4/10/99 KENT PERS
37.60
VERIFICATION OF ACCT HAS BEEN FILED 03/30/1999 03/30/1999
03/30/1999
SMALL CLAIMS ORIGINAL NOTICE SWEENEY RENTALS 03/30/1999 03/30/1999
03/30/1999
Comments: UNPAID RENT

Under the "Financial" Tab:

Summary Orig Paid Due
COSTS 98.60 31.00 67.60
FINE 0.00 0.00 0.00
SURCHARGE 0.00 0.00 0.00
RESTITUTION 0.00 0.00 0.00
OTHER 238.46 0.00 238.46
-----------
$337.06 $31.00 $306.06
SUPPORT/ALIMONY N/A 0.00 N/A

Kent's 2000 Felony, first of TWO in Iowa

WILLS, KENT BRADLEY 05771 FECR145250 (POLK)
01/24/2000 Offense Date THEFT 2ND DEGREE - 1978 (FELD) WITHDRAWN
01/24/2000 Offense Date THEFT 3RD DEGREE - 1978 (AGMS)
03/07/2000 DEFERRED JUDGMENT (At that time) Sentence: 365 Day(s)
03/07/2000 PROBATION INFORMAL; 8/07/01-TRNFRD TO FORMAL 365 Day(s)
03/07/2000 COMMUNITY SERVICE 50 Hour(s)
03/07/2000 REFERRED TO OTHER AGENCY 1ST TIME OFFENDER CLASS
08/07/2001 JAIL PROB HRG 11 Day(s)
08/07/2001 JAIL PROB HRG 11 Day(s) TIME SERVED
08/07/2001 PROBATION EXTENDED PROB HRG
04/16/2002 PROBATION EXTENDED TO 08/06/03
04/16/2002 IMPOSED 7 Day(s)
04/16/2002 OTHER/MISCELLANEOUS PROB HRG 6 Day(s)
04/16/2002 DETENTION PROB HRG 6 Day(s)
08/07/2003 PRIOR ORDERS CONTINUED PROB EXTENDED UNTIL 8-06-04
11/26/2003 REVOKED PROB HRG; PROBATION/DJ REVOKED; JAIL
11/26/2003 PLACEMENT HRG PROBATION/DJ REVOKED; JAIL120 Day(s)
11/26/2003 SUSPEND PROBATION/DJ REVOKED; TIME SERVED 106 Day(s)
11/26/2003 COMMUNITY CORR PROBATION/DJ REVOKED; JAIL 14 Day(s)
( When Kent's second Felony revoked the rest of his Probation.)

http://www.iowacourts.state.ia.us/

Iowa Courts
Online Search
< Start A Case Search Here! > click

Iowa Courts Online Search
Search Selection

Under Trial Court < click on Case Search >

Wills Kent B
02401 ESPR015146 INA J WILLS ESTATE
05771 FECR145250 STATE VS KENT 01/08/1969
05771 FECR176876 STATE VS KENT 01/08/1969
05771 SCSC310505 SWEENEY RENTALS VS KENT ******
05771 SCSC335210 CITI FINANCIAL VS KENT
05771 SCSC374163 SFI F SCHERLE PRES VS KENT
05771 SCSC374164 SFI F SCHERLE III PRES VS KENT
05771 STAN201670 IOWA vs [ KENT ] 01/08/1969
05771 STAN210929 IOWA vs [ KENT ] 01/08/1969
05771 SWCR177169 STATE VS KENT 01/08/1969

A list of case numbers will be presented.
Click on case FECR145250, 2nd one down.

Under the "[Criminal Charges/Disposition]" tab:

Charges, Dispositions, Sentences
Title: STATE VS KENT B WILLS
Case: 05771 FECR145250 (POLK)
Citation Number:

Defendant: WILLS, KENT BRADLEY

Count 01 Charge
Charge:
Offense Date: 01/24/2000 Arrest Date: Against Type:
DPS Number:
0386367-01
Adjudication
Charge:
Adj.:
DNU-WITHDRAWN Adj.Date: 03/07/2000
Adj.Judge:
WILSON, ROBERT D
Comments: AMENDED TI FILED
Sentence
Charge:
Sentence Date:
03/07/2000 Sentence: WITHDRAWN
Appeal:
Sen.Judge: WILSON, ROBERT D
Facility Type:
Attorney: N
Restitution:
N Drug: N Extradition: N
Lic.Revoked:
N DDS: N Batterer: N
Fine Amount:
Duration:
Comment:

Count 02 Charge
Charge:
Offense Date: 01/24/2000 Arrest Date: Against Type:
DPS Number:
0386367-02
Adjudication
Charge:
Adj.:
DEFERRED Adj.Date: 03/07/2000
Adj.Judge:
WILSON, ROBERT D
Comments:
Sentence
Charge:
Sentence Date:
03/07/2000 Sentence: DEFERRED JUDGMENT
Appeal:
Sen.Judge: WILSON, ROBERT D
Facility Type:
Attorney: N
Restitution:
N Drug: N Extradition: N
Lic.Revoked:
N DDS: N Batterer: N
Fine Amount:
Duration: 365 Day(s)
Comment:

Sentence
Charge:
Sentence Date:
03/07/2000 Sentence: PROBATION
Appeal:
Sen.Judge: WILSON, ROBERT D
Facility Type:
Attorney: N
Restitution:
N Drug: N Extradition: N
Lic.Revoked:
N DDS: N Batterer: N
Fine Amount:
Duration: 365 Day(s)
Comment:
INFORMAL;8/07/01-TRNFRD TO FORMAL
Sentence
Charge:
Sentence Date:
03/07/2000 Sentence: COMMUNITY SERVICE
Appeal:
Sen.Judge: WILSON, ROBERT D
Facility Type:
Attorney: N
Restitution:
N Drug: N Extradition: N
Lic.Revoked:
N DDS: N Batterer: N
Fine Amount:
Duration: 50 Hour(s)
Comment:
TO BE DETERMINED BY PROBATION
Sentence
Charge:
Sentence Date:
03/07/2000 Sentence: REFERRED TO OTHER AGENCY
Appeal:
Sen.Judge: WILSON, ROBERT D
Facility Type:
Attorney: N
Restitution:
N Drug: N Extradition: N
Lic.Revoked:
N DDS: N Batterer: N
Fine Amount:
Duration:
Comment:
1ST TIME OFFENDER CLASS
Sentence
Charge:
Sentence Date:
08/07/2001 Sentence: JAIL
Appeal:
Sen.Judge: JACOBS, LOUISE M
Facility Type:
Attorney: N
Restitution:
N Drug: N Extradition: N
Lic.Revoked:
N DDS: N Batterer: N
Fine Amount:
Duration: 11 Day(s)
Comment:
PROB HRG
Sentence
Charge:
Sentence Date:
08/07/2001 Sentence: TIME SERVED
Appeal:
Sen.Judge: JACOBS, LOUISE M
Facility Type:
J Attorney: N
Restitution:
N Drug: N Extradition: N
Lic.Revoked:
N DDS: N Batterer: N
Fine Amount:
Duration: 11 Day(s)
Comment:
PROB HRG
Sentence
Charge:
Sentence Date:
08/07/2001 Sentence: PROBATION EXTENDED
Appeal:
Sen.Judge: JACOBS, LOUISE M
Facility Type:
Attorney: N
Restitution:
N Drug: N Extradition: N
Lic.Revoked:
N DDS: N Batterer: N
Fine Amount:
Duration:
Comment:
PROB HRG-4/16/02-PROBATION EXTENDED TO 08/06/03
Sentence
Charge:
Sentence Date:
04/16/2002 Sentence: IMPOSED
Appeal:
Sen.Judge: COPPOLA, CAROL L
Facility Type:
J Attorney: N
Restitution:
N Drug: N Extradition: N
Lic.Revoked:
N DDS: N Batterer: N
Fine Amount:
Duration: 7 Day(s)
Comment:
PROB HRG
Sentence
Charge:
Sentence Date:
04/16/2002 Sentence: OTHER/MISCELLANEOUS
Appeal:
Sen.Judge: COPPOLA, CAROL L
Facility Type:
Attorney: N
Restitution:
N Drug: N Extradition: N
Lic.Revoked:
N DDS: N Batterer: N
Fine Amount:
Duration: 6 Day(s)
Comment:
PROB HRG
Sentence
Charge:
Sentence Date:
04/16/2002 Sentence: DETENTION
Appeal:
Sen.Judge: COPPOLA, CAROL L
Facility Type:
Attorney: N
Restitution:
N Drug: N Extradition: N
Lic.Revoked:
N DDS: N Batterer: N
Fine Amount:
Duration: 6 Day(s)
Comment:
PROB HRG
Sentence
Charge:
Sentence Date:
08/07/2003 Sentence: PRIOR ORDERS CONTINUED
Appeal:
Sen.Judge: MCGHEE, ODELL
Facility Type:
Attorney: N
Restitution:
N Drug: N Extradition: N
Lic.Revoked:
N DDS: N Batterer: N
Fine Amount:
Duration:
Comment:
PROB EXTENDED UNTIL 8-06-04
Sentence
Charge:
Sentence Date:
11/26/2003 Sentence: REVOKED
Appeal:
Sen.Judge: SMITH, JOE E
Facility Type:
Attorney: Y
Restitution:
N Drug: N Extradition: N
Lic.Revoked:
N DDS: N Batterer: N
Fine Amount:
Duration:
Comment:
PROB HRG; PROBATION/DJ REVOKED; JAIL
Sentence
Charge:
Sentence Date:
11/26/2003 Sentence: PLACEMENT
Appeal:
Sen.Judge: SMITH, JOE E
Facility Type:
Attorney: Y
Restitution:
N Drug: N Extradition: N
Lic.Revoked:
N DDS: N Batterer: N
Fine Amount:
Duration: 120 Day(s)
Comment:
PROB HRG; PROBATION/DJ REVOKED; JAIL
Sentence
Charge:
Sentence Date:
11/26/2003 Sentence: SUSPEND
Appeal:
Sen.Judge: SMITH, JOE E
Facility Type:
J Attorney: Y
Restitution:
N Drug: N Extradition: N
Lic.Revoked:
N DDS: N Batterer: N
Fine Amount:
Duration: 106 Day(s)
Comment:
PROB HRG; PROBATION/DJ REVOKED; TIME SERVED
Sentence
Charge:
Sentence Date:
11/26/2003 Sentence: COMMUNITY CORRECTIONS
Appeal:
Sen.Judge: SMITH, JOE E
Facility Type:
J Attorney: Y
Restitution:
N Drug: N Extradition: N
Lic.Revoked:
N DDS: N Batterer: N
Fine Amount:
Duration: 14 Day(s)
Comment:
PROB HRG; PROBATION/DJ REVOKED; JAIL

---------------------------------------

Charges, Dispositions, Sentences
Title: STATE VS KENT BRADLEY WILLS
Case: 05771 FECR176876 (POLK)
Citation Number:

Count 01
08/12/2003 Offense Date BURGLARY 2ND DEGREE - 1983 (FELC)
12/17/2003 Adj.Date: GUILTY
01/16/2004 Sentence 10 Year(s) SUSPENDED PRISON
01/16/2004 Sentence: PROBATION 2 Year(s)
01/16/2004 Sentence: RESIDENTIAL FACILITY FT DSM FACILITY-MAX
BENEFITS
01/16/2004 Sentence: COMMUNITY SERVICE 150 Hour(s)
12/17/2003 Sentence: JO-PROBATION EXTENDED UNTIL 1/16/09
01/25/2006 Sentence: IMPOSED PROBATION EXTENDED UNTIL 01/16/09
Count 02
08/12/2003 Offense BURGLARY 3RD DEGREE - UNOCCUPIED MOTOR VEHICLE
(AGMS)
12/17/2003 GUILTY
01/16/2004 Sentence: PRISON Duration: 2 Year(s) SUSPENDED PRISON
01/16/2004 Sentence: PROBATION Duration: 2 Year(s)
01/16/2004 Sentence: RESIDENTIAL FACILITY FT DSM FACILITY-MAX
BENEFITS
01/16/2004 Sentence: COMMUNITY SERVICE Duration: 150 Hour(s)
12/17/2003 Sentence: JO-PROBATION EXTENDED UNTIL 1/16/09
01/25/2006 Sentence: IMPOSED PROBATION EXTENDED UNTIL 01/06/09
Count 03
08/12/2003 USING JUVENILE TO COMMIT AN INDICTABLE OFFENSE(FELC)709A.6
(2)
12/17/2003 GUILTY
01/16/2004 Sentence: PRISON Duration: 10 Year(s)
01/16/2004 Sentence: SUSPENDED PRISON 10 Year(s)
01/16/2004 Sentence: PROBATION 2 Year(s)
01/16/2004 Sentence: RESIDENTIAL FACILITY FT DSM FACILITY-MAX
BENEFITS
01/16/2004 Sentence: COMMUNITY SERVICE 150 Hour(s)
12/17/2003 Sentence: JO-PROBATION EXTENDED UNTIL 1/16/09
01/25/2006 Sentence: IMPOSED PROBATION EXTENDED UNTIL 01/16/09

Charges, Dispositions, Sentences
Title: STATE VS KENT BRADLEY WILLS
Case: 05771 FECR176876 (POLK)
Citation Number:

Count 01 Charge
Charge:
Offense Date: 08/12/2003 Arrest Date: Against Type:
DPS Number:
0668408-01
Adjudication
Charge:
Adj.:
DNU-GUILTY Adj.Date: 12/17/2003
Adj.Judge:
HUPPERT, MICHAEL D
Comments: GUILTY
Sentence
Charge:
Sentence Date:
01/16/2004 Sentence: PRISON
Appeal:
AFFR Sen.Judge: HUPPERT, MICHAEL D
Facility Type:
Attorney: Y
Restitution:
Y Drug: N Extradition: N
Lic.Revoked:
N DDS: N Batterer: N
Fine Amount:
Duration: 10 Year(s)
Comment:

Sentence
Charge:
Sentence Date:
[...]

Duration: 2 Year(s)
Comment:
FORMAL
Sentence
Charge:
Sentence Date:
01/16/2004 Sentence: RESIDENTIAL FACILITY
Appeal:
AFFR Sen.Judge: HUPPERT, MICHAEL D
Facility Type:
R Attorney: Y
Restitution:
Y Drug: N Extradition: N
Lic.Revoked:
N DDS: N Batterer: N
Fine Amount:
Duration:
Comment:
FT DSM FACILITY-MAX BENEFITS
Sentence
Charge:
Sentence Date:
01/16/2004 Sentence: COMMUNITY SERVICE
Appeal:
AFFR Sen.Judge: HUPPERT, MICHAEL D
Facility Type:
R Attorney: Y
Restitution:
Y Drug: N Extradition: N
Lic.Revoked:
N DDS: N Batterer: N
Fine Amount:
Duration: 150 Hour(s)
Comment:

Sentence
Charge:
Sentence Date:
12/17/2003 Sentence: PROBATION EXTENDED
Appeal:
Sen.Judge: HUTCHISON, ROBERT A
Facility Type:
Attorney: Y
Restitution:
N Drug: N Extradition: N
Lic.Revoked:
N DDS: N Batterer:
Fine Amount:
Duration:
Comment:
JO-PROBATION EXTENDED UNTIL 1/16/09
Sentence
Charge:
Sentence Date:
01/25/2006 Sentence: IMPOSED
Appeal:
Sen.Judge: HUTCHISON, ROBERT A
Facility Type:
Attorney: N
Restitution:
N Drug: N Extradition: N
Lic.Revoked:
N DDS: N Batterer:
Fine Amount:
Duration:
Comment:
PROBATION EXTENDED UNTIL 01/16/09

Count 02 Charge
Charge:
713.6A(2)-A Description: BURGLARY 3RD DEGREE - UNOCCUPIED MOTOR
VEHICLE (AGMS)
Offense Date: 08/12/2003 Arrest Date: Against Type:
DPS Number:
0668408-02
Adjudication
Charge:
713.6A(2)-A Description: BURGLARY 3RD DEGREE - UNOCCUPIED MOTOR
VEHICLE (AGMS)
Adj.:
DNU-GUILTY Adj.Date: 12/17/2003
Adj.Judge:
HUPPERT, MICHAEL D
Comments: GUILTY
Sentence
Charge:
713.6A(2)-A Description: BURGLARY 3RD DEGREE - UNOCCUPIED MOTOR
VEHICLE (AGMS)
Sentence Date:
01/16/2004 Sentence: PRISON
Appeal:
AFFR Sen.Judge: OVROM, ELIZA
[...]

Count 03 Charge
Charge:
709A.6(2) Description: USING A JUVENILE TO COMMIT AN INDICTABLE
OFFENSE (FELC)
Offense Date: 08/12/2003 Arrest Date: Against Type:
DPS Number:
0668408-03
[...]

-------------------------------------

Filings
Title: STATE VS KENT BRADLEY WILLS
Case: 05771 FECR176876 (POLK)

ORDER OF DISCHARGE OVROM ELIZA 12/16/2008 12/16/2008 12/16/2008
Comments: FROM PROBATION
OTHER EVENT DEPARTMENT OF CORRECTIONS 12/16/2008 12/16/2008
12/16/2008
Comments: FIELD DISCHARGE REPORT
OTHER ORDER OVROM ELIZA 12/16/2008 12/16/2008 12/16/2008
Comments: REVOCATION HEARING SET FOR 1/07/2009 IS CANCELLED
DEFENDANT HAS NOT PAID IN FULL FINANCIAL
OBLIGATIONS
ORDER FOR PROBATION REVOCATION HEARING MOISAN CYNTHIA M 12/05/2008
12/05/2008 12/05/2008
Comments: ON 1/7/09 AT 9:30AM RM204
PROBATION REVOCATION 12/05/2008 12/05/2008 12/05/2008
Comments: REPORT OF VIOLATIONS FILED BY JAN HORNOCKER
FORMAL PROBATION HUTCHISON ROBERT A 01/25/2006 01/26/2006
01/26/2006
Comments: EXTENDED TO 01/16/09 OR UNTIL CONDITIONS ARE MET
COURT ORDERED PAYMENT PLAN 01/13/2006 01/13/2006 01/13/2006
OTHER ORDER HUTCHISON ROBERT A 01/11/2006 01/13/2006 01/13/2006
Comments: DEFT'S PROBATION EXTENDED UNTIL 1/16/09; DEFT TO
COMPLETE
CONDITIONS LISTED
OTHER EVENT 09/15/2005 09/15/2005 09/15/2005
Comments: THE SUPREME COURT RETURNED FILE, PSI, 4 TRANSCRIPTS,
AND 1 ENVELOPE OF EXHIBITS
OTHER EVENT APPELLATE DEFENDER'S OFFICE 06/09/2005 06/13/2005
06/13/2005
Comments: STATEMENT OF HOURS
15.9 HOURS = $795.00
ATTORNEY - GRETA TRUMAN
OTHER EVENT CLERK OF SUPREME COURT 06/02/2005 09/15/2005
09/15/2005
Comments: BILL OF COSTS
$27.50 TAXED AGAINST THE APPELLANT AND PAYABLE
THE ATTORNEY GENERAL
#04-0202
OTHER ORDER SUPREME COURT OF IOWA 06/02/2005 09/15/2005 09/15/2005
Comments: RE DEFT'S APPEAL CLAIMING INEFFECTIVE COUNSEL:
JUDGEMENT AFFIRMED
#04-0202
PROCEDENDO CLERK OF SUPREME COURT 06/02/2005 09/15/2005 09/15/2005
Comments: AFFIRMED
PROCEED W/DILIGENCE AS IF THERE HAD BEEN NO
APPEAL
#04-0202
COMMUNITY SERVICE 05/25/2004 05/27/2004 05/27/2004
Comments: 135 HRS COMPLETED 5/24/04
INDIGENT DEFENSE CLAIM FORM TAYLOR KAREN 05/11/2004 05/13/2004
05/13/2004
Comments: $1150
ELECTRONIC FILING
OTHER EVENT 04/26/2004 04/28/2004 04/28/2004
Comments: SUPREME COURT REC'D 1 FILE, 1 PSI ENVELOPE,
1 EXHIBIT(1 ENVELOPE DATED 1/21/04)
REC'D 4/20/04
OTHER ORDER NICKERSON DON 04/23/2004 04/27/2004 04/27/2004
Comments: THE BALANCE OF ATTNY FEE AND CC SHALL BE
CONVERTED TO 135 HRS COMM SERVICE
TO BE COMPLETED FROM FT DSM FACILITY
OR TRANSFER TO INTERSTATE COMPACT
COMMUNITY SERVICE 04/22/2004 04/23/2004 04/23/2004
Comments: 150 HRS COMPLETED
APRIL 8, 2004
OTHER EVENT 04/20/2004 04/20/2004 04/20/2004
Comments: RECD CHANGE OF ADDRESS FOR DEFT
OTHER EVENT 04/20/2004 04/20/2004 04/20/2004
Comments: FILE AND PSI SENT TO THE SUPREME COURT
ONE ENVELOPE OF EXHIBITS FILED 1/21/04
SENT TO THE SUPREME COURT
OTHER EVENT 04/19/2004 04/19/2004 04/19/2004
Comments: SUP CRT RECEIVED 2 TRANSCRIPTS OF PROCEEDINGS
FILED 4/1/04 (VOL I & II)
SUP CRT 04-202
OTHER EVENT 04/06/2004 05/18/2004 05/18/2004
Comments: 2 TRANSCRIPTS FILED 4/1/04 SENT TO THE
SUPREME COURT
DNU - COURT REPORTER TRANSCRIPT MAXEY REBECCA 04/01/2004 04/05/2004
04/05/2004
Comments: OF PROCEEDINGS ON 12/16/03
VOLUME II
DNU - COURT REPORTER TRANSCRIPT MAXEY REBECCA 04/01/2004 04/05/2004
04/05/2004
Comments: OF PROCEEDINGS ON 12/15/03
VOLUME I
OTHER EVENT 03/31/2004 03/31/2004 03/31/2004
Comments: EXHIBITS RETURNED
OTHER EVENT 03/31/2004 03/31/2004 03/31/2004
Comments: ENVELOPE OF EXHIBITS CHECKED OUT TO COURT
REPORTER R.M.
OTHER ORDER OVROM ELIZA 03/29/2004 03/31/2004 03/31/2004
Comments: MOTION IS GRANTED REGARDING REVIEW OF
PAYMENT OF COURT APPOINTED ATTY FEES AND
THE STATE PUBLIC DEFENDER IS ORDERED TO MAKE
PAYMENT AS REQUESTED.
OTHER ORDER OVROM ELIZA 03/29/2004 03/30/2004 03/31/2004
ENTERED IN ERROR
Comments: STATE PUBLIC DEFENDER SHALL MAKE PAYMENT AS
REQUESTED.
MOTION 03/18/2004 03/19/2004 03/19/2004
Comments: TO ENLARGE TIME FOR DOCKETING FILED BY
ASSISTANT APPELLATE DEFENDER
ORDER SETTING HEARING OVROM ELIZA 03/15/2004 03/16/2004 03/16/2004
Comments: ON MOTION TO REVIEW ACTION RE:PAYMENT OF
COURT APPOINTED ATTY.
3/29/04 8:15AM RM209A
MOTION 03/15/2004 03/16/2004 03/16/2004
Comments: FOR REVIEW OF ACTION REGARDING PAYMENT
OF COURT APPOINTED ATTORNEY FEES
FILED BY ATDF
OTHER EVENT 03/11/2004 03/11/2004 03/11/2004
Comments: SUPREME COURT RECVD 2 TRANSCRIPTS OF SENTENCING
ON 1/16/04 AND STATUS CONF ON 12/12/03 FILED
3/1/04
04-202
OTHER EVENT 03/09/2004 03/09/2004 03/09/2004
Comments: 2 TRANSCRIPTS FILED 3/1/04 SENT TO THE
SUPREME COURT
INDIGENT DEFENSE CLAIM FORM TAYLOR KAREN 03/09/2004 03/18/2004
03/18/2004
Comments: $1350.00 ELECTRONIC FILING
DNU - COURT REPORTER TRANSCRIPT HILGENBERG VIVIAN ROSE 03/01/2004
03/03/2004 03/03/2004
Comments: OF STATUS CONFERENCE ON 12/12/2003
DNU - COURT REPORTER TRANSCRIPT HILGENBERG VIVIAN ROSE 03/01/2004
03/03/2004 03/03/2004
Comments: OF SENTENCING ON 01/16/2004
OTHER EVENT APPELLATE DEFENDER'S OFFICE 02/26/2004 02/27/2004
02/27/2004
Comments: COMBINED CERTIFICATE
OTHER EVENT 02/24/2004 02/24/2004 02/24/2004
Comments: DOCKET ENTRIES RECEIVED BY SUPREME COURT
2-10-04; SUPREME COURT NUMBER 04-202
ORDER APPOINTING OVROM ELIZA 02/18/2004 02/19/2004 02/19/2004
Comments: ORDER GRANTING K TAYLOR TO W/D
APPELLATE COUNSEL IS APPT
OTHER APPLICATION 02/18/2004 02/19/2004 02/19/2004
Comments: TO WITHDRAW
OTHER EVENT 02/10/2004 02/10/2004 02/10/2004
Comments: DOCKET ENTRIES AND CERTIFIED COPY OF NOTICE
OF APPEAL SENT TO THE SUPREME COURT
OTHER EVENT TAYLOR KAREN A 02/09/2004 02/10/2004 02/10/2004
Comments: COURT APPOINTED BILLING
47 HOURS = $2500
OTHER EVENT TAYLOR KAREN 02/09/2004 02/10/2004 02/10/2004
ENTERED IN ERROR
Comments: COURT
NOTICE OF APPEAL TAYLOR KAREN A 02/06/2004 02/09/2004 02/09/2004
Comments: FILED BY ATDF
OTHER EVENT 01/23/2004 01/27/2004 01/27/2004
Comments: ADDENDUM TO PSI REPORT
EXHIBIT MAXEY REBECCA 01/21/2004 01/21/2004 01/21/2004
Comments: STATE'S EXHIBITS
1-$13.21; 2-$24.25 (IN VAULT); 3-LIGHT;
4&5-WRITTEN STATEMENT; 6,7,8-DIAGRAM
1 ENVELOPE & VAULT
OTHER EVENT 01/20/2004 01/26/2004 01/26/2004
Comments: VORP
VICTIM DOES NOT WANT TO VORP
NO RESTITUTION ISSUES AT THIS TIME
VICTIM DENNIS AND JAMIE WIEBEN
COURT ORDERED PAYMENT PLAN 01/20/2004 01/20/2004 01/20/2004
COURT ORDERED PAYMENT PLAN 01/16/2004 01/16/2004 01/16/2004
COURT REPORTER CERTIFICATE HILGENBERG VIVIAN ROSE 01/16/2004
01/20/2004 01/20/2004
Comments: $15.00
PRE SENTENCE INVESTIGATION REPORT PSI 01/16/2004 01/16/2004
01/16/2004
ORDER OF DISPOSITION OVROM ELIZA 01/16/2004 01/16/2004 01/16/2004
Comments: FOUND GUILTY BY JURY/PRISON-SUSPENDED; FORMAL
PROBATION; FT DSM FACILITY-MAX BENEFITS;
COMMUNITY SERVED; RESTITUTION-SUPP ORDER TO
FOLLOW; VORP; APPEAL BOND $13000 C/S
ORDER OF DISPOSITION OVROM ELIZA 01/16/2004 01/16/2004
01/16/2004
ENTERED IN ERROR
Comments: PLED GUILTY/PRISON-SUSPENDED; FORMAL
PROBATION; FT DSM FACILITY-MAX BENEFITS;
COMMUNITY SERVED; RESTITUTION-SUPP ORDER TO
FOLLOW; VORP; APPEAL BOND $13000 C/S
MITTIMUS TO STATE INSTITUTION WILLS KENT BRADLEY 01/16/2004
01/16/2004 01/16/2004
Comments: **FORT DES MOINES**
RETURN OF SERVICE - OTHER POLK COUNTY SHERIFF'S OFFICE 12/23/2003
12/26/2003 12/26/2003
Comments: TRANSPORT COSTS $96.24
OTHER EVENT 12/22/2003 12/23/2003 12/23/2003
Comments: DEFT'S COPY OF ORDER TO EXCEED STATE FEE
LIMITATION RETURNED UNDELIVERABLE
COURT REPORTER CERTIFICATE MAXEY REBECCA 12/17/2003 12/18/2003
12/18/2003
CRIMINAL VERDICT HUPPERT MICHAEL D 12/17/2003 12/18/2003 12/18/2003
Comments: OF GUILTY TO BURGLARY 2ND, 3RD, AND USING A
JUVENILE TO COMMIT AN INDICTABLE OFFENSE; DCS
WILL SUBMIT A PSI BY 1 WK PRIOR TO SENTENCING
DATE; PRESENTENCE CONF & SENTENCING 1-16-04
@ 8:30 AM IN RM 209A; BOND CONT
AMENDED TRIAL INFORMATION HUPPERT MICHAEL D 12/17/2003 12/18/2003
12/18/2003
Comments: FILED BY JOHN JUDISCH
JURY SELECTION HUPPERT MICHAEL D 12/17/2003 12/18/2003 12/18/2003
INSTRUCTIONS 12/17/2003 12/18/2003 12/18/2003
Comments: TO THE JURY AND STATEMENT OF THE CASE
OTHER ORDER HUPPERT MICHAEL D 12/16/2003 12/17/2003 12/17/2003
Comments: JUV SEAN BILYEU SHALL BE TRANSFERRED TO THE
CUSTODY OF POLK CO SHERIFF FOR THE DURATION
OF HIS REQUIRED TESTIMONY/PRESENCE IN THIS
MATTER. SEAN BILYEU SHALL REMAIN IN THE
CUSTODY OF POLK CO SHERIFF OR ANY OTHER
LOCATION (MEYER HALL) DEEMED APPROPRIATE BY
THE SHERIFF UNTIL THE POLK CO SHERIFF CAN
EXECUTE THE TIMELY TRANSPORT OF SEAN BILYEU
FROM THE CUSTODY OF THE SHERIFF TO THE ELDORA
TRAINING CENTER.
OTHER ORDER HUPPERT MICHAEL D 12/16/2003 12/16/2003 12/16/2003
Comments: DEFT TO BE RETURNED FROM ELDORA-COTTAGE 5
BY JIM TROTTER, INVESTIGATOR/CTY ATTY'S
OFFICE; DEFT CAN BE PRESENT AT HIS TESTIMONY
ON 12-16-03
OTHER ORDER HUPPERT MICHAEL D 12/15/2003 12/16/2003 12/16/2003
Comments: ATDF IS PERMITTED TO EXCEED GUIDELINE FOR
CT APPT ATTY IN THIS MATTER AND THAT THIS
ORDER SHALL INCLUED ALL FEES INCURRED AS OF
THE DATE OF THIS ORDER.
APPLICATION TO EXCEED FEES 12/15/2003 12/16/2003 12/16/2003
COURT REPORTER CERTIFICATE HILGENBERG VIVIAN ROSE 12/12/2003
12/17/2003 12/17/2003
MOTION IN LIMINE TAYLOR KAREN 12/12/2003 12/15/2003 12/15/2003
ORDER SETTING HEARING OVROM ELIZA 12/05/2003 12/08/2003 12/08/2003
Comments: STATUS CONF: 12/12/03 @ 10:00 AM RM 204
RETURN OF SERVICE ON SUBPEONA 11/20/2003 12/09/2003 12/09/2003
Comments: 4=$0
RETURN OF SERVICE ON SUBPEONA 11/18/2003 11/25/2003 11/25/2003
Comments: 3=$0
ORDER SETTING HEARING OVROM ELIZA 11/14/2003 11/14/2003 11/14/2003
Comments: STATUS CONFERENCE
11/13/03 9AM RM 204
ALL PARTIES MUST BE PRESENT
ORDER SETTING TRIAL OVROM ELIZA 11/13/2003 11/14/2003 11/14/2003
Comments: 12/15/03 @ 9:00 AM RM 204
WAIVER OF SPEEDY TRIAL TAYLOR KAREN 11/13/2003 11/14/2003
11/14/2003
Comments: LIMITED
RETURN OF SERVICE ON SUBPEONA 11/10/2003 11/12/2003 11/12/2003
Comments: 1 = $0
OTHER EVENT 11/10/2003 11/10/2003 11/10/2003
Comments: DEPOSITION OF DAVID DUVALL
OTHER EVENT 11/10/2003 11/10/2003 11/10/2003
Comments: DEPOSITION OF BETH ANN SKOGEN
OTHER EVENT 11/10/2003 11/10/2003 11/10/2003
Comments: DEPOSITION OF NEIL LEMKE
OTHER EVENT 11/10/2003 11/10/2003 11/10/2003
Comments: DEPOSITION OF DENNIS WIEBEN
OTHER EVENT 11/10/2003 11/10/2003 11/10/2003
Comments: DEPOSITION OF NATALIE BALUKOFF
OTHER EVENT 11/10/2003 11/10/2003 11/10/2003
Comments: DEPOSITION OF SEAN BILYEU
RETURN OF SERVICE ON SUBPEONA 10/31/2003 11/04/2003 11/04/2003
Comments: 6=$0
AMENDED TRIAL INFORMATION OVROM ELIZA 10/31/2003 11/03/2003
11/03/2003
Comments: FILED BY JOHN JUDISCH
NOTICE WARD JAMES P 10/31/2003 11/03/2003 11/03/2003
Comments: OF ADDITIONAL WITNESSES
DNU - SUBPOENA PER DUCES TECUM 10/31/2003 11/03/2003 11/03/2003
Comments: 1 - $13.70
OTHER ORDER OVROM ELIZA 10/21/2003 10/21/2003 10/21/2003
Comments: FOR DEPOSITIONS AND SERVICE
AT STATE EXPENSE
OTHER APPLICATION 10/21/2003 10/21/2003 10/21/2003
Comments: FOR DEPOSITIONS AND SERVICE
AT STATE EXPENSE
NOTICE TAYLOR KAREN 10/20/2003 10/21/2003 10/21/2003
Comments: OF DEPOSITIONS
NOTICE TAYLOR KAREN 10/20/2003 10/21/2003 10/21/2003
Comments: OF DEPOSITIONS
NOTICE TAYLOR KAREN 10/20/2003 10/21/2003 10/21/2003
Comments: OF DEPOSITIONS
NOTICE TAYLOR KAREN 10/20/2003 10/21/2003 10/21/2003
Comments: OF DEPOSITION
NOTICE TAYLOR KAREN 10/20/2003 10/21/2003 10/21/2003
Comments: OF DEPOSITIONS
NOTICE TAYLOR KAREN 10/20/2003 10/21/2003 10/21/2003
Comments: OF DEPOSITIONS
OTHER ORDER OVROM ELIZA 10/07/2003 10/08/2003 10/08/2003
Comments: ORDER ENTERED 9/18/03 SETTING TRIAL FOR
11/19/03 WAS IS ERROR. TRIAL IS RESET FOR
11/12/03 @9:00 AM RM 204
OTHER EVENT 09/24/2003 09/26/2003 09/26/2003
Comments: DEFT'S COPY OF APP TO W/D
RETURNED UNDELIVERABLE
PRE-TRIAL CONFERENCE OVROM ELIZA 09/18/2003 09/19/2003 09/19/2003
Comments: WAS HELD; TRIAL ON 11-19-03
ATDF TAYLOR
OTHER EVENT AMUNDSON LAURA K 08/26/2003 09/02/2003 09/02/2003
Comments: STATEMENT OF HOURS
.4-$18.00
APPEARANCE TAYLOR KAREN 08/25/2003 08/26/2003 08/26/2003
Comments: FILED BY KAREN TAYLOR
WITHDRAWAL OF COUNSEL OVROM ELIZA 08/21/2003 08/22/2003 08/22/2003
Comments: OF ADULT PUBLIC DEF IS GRANTED
KAREN TAYLOR IS APPOINTED
ORDER OF ARRAIGNMENT MCGHEE ODELL 08/21/2003 08/21/2003 08/21/2003
Comments: Pretrial Conference 09/18/2003 01:30 PM DCC1
Trial 10/22/2003 09:00 AM DCC9
Bond is continued
TRIAL INFORMATION OVROM ELIZA 08/20/2003 08/20/2003 08/20/2003
Comments: FILED BY JAMES WARD
ORDER FOR ARRAIGNMENT MCGHEE ODELL 08/14/2003 08/14/2003
08/14/2003
Comments: IN CUSTODY ON 8/21/03 AT 10:30AM JAILCOURT
OUT OF CUSTODY AT 8AM ROOM 204
PRELIM HAS NOT BEEN WAIVED SET FOR 8/22/03
DNU - HEARING FOR BOND REDUCTION MCGHEE ODELL 08/14/2003 08/14/2003
08/14/2003
Comments: BOND $13000 C/S
APP FOR COUNSEL/FINANCIAL STATMENT MCGHEE ODELL 08/13/2003
08/13/2003 08/13/2003
Comments: APPROVED
PD IS APPOINTED
CRIMINAL COMPLAINT 08/13/2003 08/13/2003 08/13/2003
Comments: BURGLARY 2ND
ANPD 03-75354
HEARING FOR INITIAL APPEARANCE MCGHEE ODELL 08/13/2003 08/13/2003
08/13/2003
Comments: Preliminary Hearing 08/22/2003 08:00 AM DA03
Bond Review 08/14/2003 08:30 AM DA04
Bond set for 713.5 $13000 C/S
Total Bond $13000 C/S
Indexed PUBLIC DEFENDER-POLK COUNTYPIN-
PK1000375

Title: STATE VS KENT BRADLEY WILLS
Case: 05771 FECR176876 (POLK)
Citation Number:

Orig Paid Due Summary
3501.70 3501.70 0.00 COSTS
0.00 0.00 0.00 FINE
125.00 125.00 0.00 SURCHARGE
0.00 0.00 0.00 RESTITUTION
27.50 27.50 0.00 OTHER
-------------------------------------
$3654.20 $3654.20 $0.00

http://www.public-records-now.com/Search/SearchResults.aspx?vw=people&input=name&fn=Kent&ln=Wills&city=Rogers&state=AR

WILLS, KENT B [ Collected Sept 13, 2009]
Age: 40
Rogers, AR
Ankeny, IA
Marshalltown, IA
Bartlett, IL
Villa Park, IL
And from another source: Hanover Park, IL

WILLS, FREDERICK ALFRED (Kent's Dad 65 )
WILLS, MICHAEL A (Kent's son ??)
WILLS, JANET RAE (Kent's Mom 62 )
HARTWIG,TIFFANY JEANNE (Wills) (Kent's sister )
From another source: Kelly M Wills Kent's wife ?? )
( Samantha T Wills, Kathleen M Wills, James Wills ? )

-----------------------------------

Consider the following:

If "our" Kent is NOT Kent Bradley Wills then
his ""Fake ID"" has worked well, so what's
the problem?

Consider Kent's OWN comments about:
A. regarding his sister (by name)
B. property in CORPORATION name (Wills Family Trust)
C. footage of "Wills" plaque avoiding first name
D. apt building at 202 NW College Ave Ankeny IA
E. past residence in various cities in IA
F. connection to Arkansas
G. that he set up/was assigned this ""Fake ID""

Does an actual Garage Burglary Felon have a
RIGHT to con people into thinking he ISN'T one?

Does a TWO time thieving Felon actually have
a right to conceal his record and a right
against having his record exposed?

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.fan.bob-larson/msg/b9653f6758b592b8

Newsgroups: alt.fan.bob-larson, alt.law-enforcement, alt.usenet.kooks
From: Kent Wills <compu...@gmail.com>

> and running to Arkansas ain't gonna help you this time, Kent --

KBW > I've never run to Arkansas.
KBW > We have a house near Fort Smith, AR.
KBW > I'm confident your stalking has found
KBW > just where it is. You were able to
KBW > find my phone number from when I
KBW > lived in Chicago (you posted part
KBW > of it) back in 1988, so finding a
KBW > current address should have been
KBW > real easy for you.

http://74.125.95.132/search?q=cache:52_e_mNczjoJ:www.assetsalliance.org/downloads/SEP_06_Bankruptcy_Powerpoint.ppt

2006 Assets Learning Conference Session III.8
Understanding the New Bankruptcy and Credit Laws:
Implications for the Field
Facilitated for the Assets Alliance by:
Janet Wills
Wills Resources
8250 Wills Court
Rogers, AR 72756
Phone & Fax Number: (479) 925-4001
E-mail: janetw...@yahoo.com
Ramona McKinney
Asset Builders Program Director
Southern Good Faith Fund
2304 West 29th Avenue
Pine Bluff, Arkansas 71603
Phone Number: (870) 535-6233, ext. 15
E-mail: rmck...@southerngff.org
History of Bankruptcy
Roots of word traced to medieval Italy – “banco rotto” which means
broken bench
Early U. S. bankruptcy law was modification of British law
1800’s – First federal bankruptcy law signed by President John Adams
in 1800 2 more laws passed and repealed until the Bankruptcy Act of
1898
1900’s and Beyond
A bankruptcy environment that had as its focus helping debtors seek a
new start remained in place for most of 20th century.
By beginning of 21st century creditors successfully argued that this
current law and environment were too easy on debtors
BAPCPA
The Bankruptcy Abuse Prevention and Consumer Protection Act of 2005
was passed and went into effect October 19, 2005
Interruption in our presentation
There is a blank page in the back of your packet. As we are talking
today about bankruptcy and credit, please use it to jot down some of
your thoughts on how this new bankruptcy environment is going to
impact you and the people you serve.
Specifically write yourself a note or two about at least one
bankruptcy proceeding you know about personally. Then in 20 words or
less state what you think the contributing cause was for that person’s
financial problems.
We will want to hear your thoughts later.
Types of Bankruptcy
Chapter 7
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13

Chapter 7
For personal bankruptcy
Often referred to is liquidation bankruptcy
Debtors turn over nonessential assets to bankruptcy trustee, who then
sells it off and distributes proceeds to creditors eliminating debt
completely
This type of bankruptcy was most affected by the BAOCPA
Chapter 11
For corporations that want to reorganize their finances and remain in
business
Features a debt repayment plan
Chapter 12
For family farmers and fishermen
Features payment plan and debt restructuring
Chapter 13
For individuals
Features debt repayment plan
More individuals who previously would have filed under Chapter 7 will
be forced into Chapter 13
Changes with the BAPCPA
Means test
Required Credit Counseling
Required Debtor Education
Means Test
To qualify for Chapter 7 “liquidation bankruptcy” individual must pass
means test
Income must be below state’s median income
Or if it is above, debtor is subject to means test
Monthly income less allowed expenses
If after all these subtractions the total monthly disposable income is
less than $100 the debtor has passed the Means Test
Means Test cont.
If disposable income is more than $166.67 Means test is flunked and
debtor is not eligible for Chapter 7, must go to Chapter 13
If disposable income is between $100 and $166.67 then calculations are
figured to see if what is left over is enough to pay off more than 25%
of unsecured debt over 5 years.
In other words – the means test is not easy.
Required Credit Counseling
Debtors filing for Chapter 7 must complete required credit counseling
& debtors must pay for it.* Credit Counseling must be provided by a
qualifying 501(c)3 organization that has been approved by Bankruptcy
Trustees.
*fee can be waived
Debtor Education
2 hours required
Required topics
Budget Development
Setting short-term & long-term financial goals as well as developing
skills to assist in achieving these goals
Calculating gross monthly income & net monthly income
Identifying & classifying monthly expenses as fixed, variable, or
periodic
Debtor Education
Required topics cont
Money Management
Keeping adequate financial records
Developing decision-making skills required to distinguish between
wants and needs and to comparison shop for goods & services
Maintaining appropriate levels of insurance coverage, taking into
account the types and costs of insurance
Saving for emergences, for periodic payments, and for financial goals
Debtor education
required topics cont.
Wise Use of Credit
Types sources, and costs of credit & loans
Identifying debt warning signs
Appropriate use of credit & alternatives to credit use
Checking a credit rating
Debtor Education
required topics cont.
Consumer information
Public and non-profit resources for consumer assistance
Applicable consumer protection laws and regulations, such as those
governing correction of a credit record and protection against
consumer fraud
Approved credit counseling and debtor education can be provided
In person
Internet
Telephone
(can be approved for a combination of internet/telephone. That is the
approval we have)
www.usdoj.gov/ust/
The U. S. Trustees home page
A Huge wealth of information
www.usdoj.gov/ust/eo/bapcpa/ccde/cc_approved.htm#AL
Web site (part of the trustee web site) for list of approved credit
counselors and debtor education providers
Click on state
Click on your judicial district
Bankruptcy and the Future
At first it’s a relief – you file for bankruptcy, the creditors stop
calling and harassing you, and the juggling act ends.
Many people who file bankruptcy ask, “Now what can I expect?”
Let’s begin looking at “what’s next” by completing the quiz.
Bankruptcy will expire from your credit report after 10 years.
Some credit reporting agencies may remove Chapter 13 after 7 years.
Bankruptcy is for life – if you apply for insurance, credit, or a job
you can be asked if you have ever filed for bankruptcy. There is no
time limit even if it is very old.
Bankruptcy will stay with me forever: True.
2. The accounts included in my bankruptcy will be removed from my
credit report upon discharge: False.
Accounts included in bankruptcy expire independently from bankruptcy.
These accounts will be marked “Included in BK” on the credit report.
They will remain up to 7 years after filing.
After discharge the balance must be reported as “0.”
I will never get credit again: False.
You can expect receive many offers of credit.
Many of these may be from unscrupulous creditors with activation fees
and/or membership fees.
There are “debtor-friendly” agencies that specialize in credit repair
loans.
Do not be too eager to get credit again – know the terms and
conditions of the credit.
I will not be able to by a home for 10 years: False.
There are some lenders who prefer to deal with consumers with good
credit and will not do business for the 10 years it remains.
It is not a quick fix, it may take those in Chapter 13 three to five
years to complete their payment plan.
With strides to rebuild credit and no new negative “marks,” you may be
able to receive a conventional mortgage within one to two years.
Even after bankruptcy I may still have some of my existing debt:
True.
Even with Chapter 7 not all debt will be discharged, it depends on the
type of debts that are owed.
Certain debts that cannot be discharged include: most taxes, child
support, most student loans, court fines and criminal restitution, and
personal injury.
Debts incurred after filing for bankruptcy will not be included.
I will lose all my property if I file for bankruptcy: False.
With Chapter 13, which is like a payment plan, you may be allowed to
keep property.
Chapter 7 involves the sale of all assets that are not exempt.
Exemptions differ from state to state but typically allow: equity in
home, insurance, retirement plans, personal property, car, public
benefits, and/or tools used on job.
Filing for bankruptcy will lower my credit score: True.
The drop in the credit score will depend on the type of debt and
payment history prior to filing.
Credit score is calculated using a complicated algorithm that takes
into account hundreds of factors and values.
It is very difficult to predict how the credit score will be affected
but bankruptcy is one of the most negative factors included in the
report.
I cannot file for bankruptcy for 8 years after discharge: True.
This is only true for Chapter 7.
Chapter 13 waiting period is shorter and can be as little as two
years.
After bankruptcy all my debts will be free and clear and I will have
peace of mind: False.
As stated in #5 all debts will not be discharged.
Bankruptcy is listed in the top five life-altering negative events
that one can go through.
Bankruptcy is life-altering and leaves deep wounds both to the psyche
and the credit report.
After bankruptcy I will need to take steps to protect myself from
another bankruptcy: True.
Even if the bankruptcy was through no fault of your own it will be a
good time to examine what led to bankruptcy to begin to prepare for
unforeseen events.
Take a critical look at spending and saving habits.
Implement strategies to control spending, develop a budget, and start
a savings plan.
Let’s Talk About It
Implications to the IDA field
The “typical” person seeking bankruptcy
Contributing causes

krp

Dec 27, 2009, 4:57:11 AM12/27/09

Kent Bradley Wills AKA Compuelf DOB Jan 8 1969 Felony Garage Burglar
used teen as accomplice

Kent routinely says opponents are
A. Drunks
B. Druggies
C. Mentally Ill
D. Already conceded to Kent's argument
E. Question was already asked and answered ( ? )

Yet KENT is the one with the drinking problem and had to go to REHAB as
a falling down DRUNK. He thinks it clever to accuse others of HIS various
maladies and infirmities. He keeps TRYING to call ME Gay, which makes me
suspect he has a severe gender identity problem. Maybe he isn't exactly sure
whether he's AC or DC?

womanGoddess

Dec 27, 2009, 11:16:45 AM12/27/09
On Dec 27, 3:57 am, "krp" <kr...@tampabay.rr.com> wrote:
> "Greegor" <greego...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> Kent Bradley Wills AKA Compuelf DOB Jan 8 1969 Felony Garage Burglar
> used teen as accomplice
>
> Kent routinely says opponents are
> A. Drunks
> B. Druggies
> C. Mentally Ill
> D. Already conceded to Kent's argument
> E. Question was already asked and answered  ( ? )
>
>     Yet KENT is the one with the drinking problem and had to go to REHAB as
> a falling down DRUNK.

Proof?

>He thinks it clever to accuse others of HIS various
> maladies and infirmities.

Projection noted.

> He keeps TRYING to call ME Gay, which makes me
> suspect he has a severe gender identity problem.

Projection noted. How many times have you referred to men who
criticize you by homophobic slang?

> Maybe he isn't exactly sure
> whether he's AC or DC?

Projection noted.

Kent Wills

Dec 27, 2009, 4:26:34 PM12/27/09
On Sun, 27 Dec 2009 04:57:11 -0500, "krp" <kr...@tampabay.rr.com>
wrote:

>"Greegor" <gree...@gmail.com> wrote in message
>Kent Bradley Wills AKA Compuelf DOB Jan 8 1969 Felony Garage Burglar
>used teen as accomplice
>
>Kent routinely says opponents are
>A. Drunks
>B. Druggies
>C. Mentally Ill
>D. Already conceded to Kent's argument
>E. Question was already asked and answered ( ? )
>

> Yet KENT is the one with the drinking problem and had to go to REHAB as
>a falling down DRUNK.

No matter how often you present the same lie, your lie will
remain a lie.

>He thinks it clever to accuse others of HIS various
>maladies and infirmities.

That's YOUR party trick.

>He keeps TRYING to call ME Gay,

You present that you're gay. If you don't want people to see you
as gay, don't present yourself as such.
Clearly I hit a little too close to the truth regarding your
sexual orientation.

>which makes me
>suspect he has a severe gender identity problem. Maybe he isn't exactly sure
>whether he's AC or DC?

I'm heterosexual. If you fear that, well, that's your issue to
address.

Kent Wills

Dec 27, 2009, 4:27:48 PM12/27/09
On Sun, 27 Dec 2009 08:16:45 -0800 (PST), womanGoddess
<fvr...@yahoo.com> wrote:

[...]

>> Yet KENT is the one with the drinking problem and had to go to REHAB as

>> a falling down DRUNK.
>
> Proof?

Pangborn's upset that he claimed, at least twice, that his being
found leally insane was because of alcoholism.
Either or both claims could be lies, as I've often acknowledged.
To date, Pangborn hasn't stated he lied with either claim.

>>He thinks it clever to accuse others of HIS various
>> maladies and infirmities.
>
> Projection noted.

Pangborn often projects his problems onto others. It's a coping
mechanism for him.

>> He keeps TRYING to call ME Gay, which makes me
>> suspect he has a severe gender identity problem.
>
>Projection noted. How many times have you referred to men who
>criticize you by homophobic slang?

Ken is gay. He's offered the proof of this himself.
Clearly he's not comfortable with his sexual orientation, so he
"gay bashes by proxy."

>> Maybe he isn't exactly sure
>> whether he's AC or DC?
>
> Projection noted.

Ken KNOWS he's gay. He offers the proof himself.
He's even gone so far as to claim David Moore is his gay lover.
David isn't gay, but if he were, it's a certainty he wouldn't want
Ken.

krp

Dec 27, 2009, 5:09:33 PM12/27/09

On Dec 27, 3:57 am, "krp" <kr...@tampabay.rr.com> wrote:
> "Greegor" <greego...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> Kent Bradley Wills AKA Compuelf DOB Jan 8 1969 Felony Garage Burglar
> used teen as accomplice
>
> Kent routinely says opponents are
> A. Drunks
> B. Druggies
> C. Mentally Ill
> D. Already conceded to Kent's argument
> E. Question was already asked and answered ( ? )
>
> Yet KENT is the one with the drinking problem and had to go to REHAB as
> a falling down DRUNK.

KBW> Proof?

Your BRAGGING about how you "FOOLED" the staff in rehab last year.

Greegor

Dec 27, 2009, 5:24:15 PM12/27/09
On Dec 27, 3:57 am, "krp" <kr...@tampabay.rr.com> wrote:
> "Greegor" <greego...@gmail.com> wrote in message

Comrade Kentislawa Willenski formerly of Poland?
They do have a lot of Vodka alcoholics over there don't they?

Greegor

Dec 27, 2009, 5:27:55 PM12/27/09
G > Kent routinely says opponents are
G > A. Drunks
G > B. Druggies
G > C. Mentally Ill
G > D. Already conceded to Kent's argument
G > E. Question was already asked and answered ( ? )

KRP > Yet KENT is the one with the drinking problem
KRP > and had to go to REHAB as a falling down DRUNK.

KBW>  Proof?

KRP > Your BRAGGING about how you "FOOLED" the staff in rehab last
year.

That would explain why he accused others of REHAB.

Message has been deleted

krp

Dec 28, 2009, 7:48:57 AM12/28/09

"Kent Wills" <comp...@gmail.com> wrote in message

>>> Kent Bradley Wills AKA Compuelf DOB Jan 8 1969 Felony Garage Burglar
>>> used teen as accomplice

>>> Kent routinely says opponents are
>>> A. Drunks
>>> B. Druggies
>>> C. Mentally Ill
>>> D. Already conceded to Kent's argument
>>> E. Question was already asked and answered ( ? )
>>>
>>> Yet KENT is the one with the drinking problem and had to go to REHAB as
>>> a falling down DRUNK.
>>
>>KBW> Proof?
>>
>> Your BRAGGING about how you "FOOLED" the staff in rehab last year.
>>

> I'm not Moe.

Are you admitting that MOE is a DRUNK just like you? That IS news, , you
see till now I merely ascribed her behavior to he being a simple minded
bitch.

krp

Dec 28, 2009, 7:50:10 AM12/28/09

On Dec 27, 3:57 am, "krp" <kr...@tampabay.rr.com> wrote:
> "Greegor" <greego...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> Kent Bradley Wills AKA Compuelf DOB Jan 8 1969 Felony Garage Burglar
> used teen as accomplice
>
> Kent routinely says opponents are
> A. Drunks
> B. Druggies
> C. Mentally Ill
> D. Already conceded to Kent's argument
> E. Question was already asked and answered ( ? )
>
> Yet KENT is the one with the drinking problem and had to go to REHAB as
> a falling down DRUNK. He thinks it clever to accuse others of HIS various
> maladies and infirmities. He keeps TRYING to call ME Gay, which makes me
> suspect he has a severe gender identity problem. Maybe he isn't exactly
> sure
> whether he's AC or DC?

GH> Comrade Kentislawa Willenski formerly of Poland?
GH> They do have a lot of Vodka alcoholics over there don't they?

I am not sure if Vodka is his beverage of choice. More like a Polish
version of "white lightning."

krp

Dec 28, 2009, 7:51:10 AM12/28/09

G > Kent routinely says opponents are
G > A. Drunks
G > B. Druggies
G > C. Mentally Ill
G > D. Already conceded to Kent's argument
G > E. Question was already asked and answered ( ? )

KRP > Yet KENT is the one with the drinking problem
KRP > and had to go to REHAB as a falling down DRUNK.

KBW> Proof?

KRP > Your BRAGGING about how you "FOOLED" the staff in rehab last
year.

GH> That would explain why he accused others of REHAB.

He does appear to have VERY intimate knowledge of those kinds of things.
It would appear first hand experience of a former inmate of such facilities.

Greegor

Dec 28, 2009, 2:05:17 PM12/28/09
G > Kent routinely says opponents are
G > A. Drunks
G > B. Druggies
G > C. Mentally Ill
G > D. Already conceded to Kent's argument
G > E. Question was already asked and answered ( ? )

KRP > Yet KENT is the one with the drinking problem
KRP > and had to go to REHAB as a falling down DRUNK.

KBW> Proof?

KRP > Your BRAGGING about how you

KRP > "FOOLED" the staff in rehab last year.

G > That would explain why he accused others of REHAB.

KRP > He does appear to have VERY intimate
KRP > knowledge of those kinds of things.
KRP > It would appear first hand experience
KRP > of a former inmate of such facilities.

True. But why did they go so EASY on him
with his two thieving FELONIES?

Would his REHAB thing reduce the sentence
on his two thieving Felonies though?

Kent Wills

Dec 28, 2009, 2:19:33 PM12/28/09
On Mon, 28 Dec 2009 07:48:57 -0500, "krp" <kr...@tampabay.rr.com>
wrote:

>>> Your BRAGGING about how you "FOOLED" the staff in rehab last year.
>>>

>> I'm not Moe.
>
> Are you admitting that MOE is a DRUNK just like you?

You're the one who was, and likely is, so drunk you couldn't tell
who wrote what.
If you would just allow Windows Mail to add the ">" marks, as it
does by default, you wouldn't constantly expose yourself for the
drunken fool you are.

>That IS news, , you
>see till now I merely ascribed her behavior to he being a simple minded
>bitch.

Interesting admission on your part. Any woman who dares to
expose your drunken lies MUST be, in your alcoholic mind, a simple
minded bitch.
Let's pretend for a moment that your claim is true.
This means you have openly admitted that a simple minded woman,
or bitch as you call women, was and is able to expose you for the
drunken liar you are. That should tell you something.
Someone you see as simple minded has PROVED you a drunken liar.
Multiple times.
I hope for your sake no feeble minded people join in. You can't
counter the truth presented by one you call simple minded, so a feeble
minded person might cause you to off yourself.

"It's attached to a thing called a "WIFE" Betty."
Kenneth Robert Pangborn showing how he views his wife
as an object and NOT a human being.

Greegor

Dec 28, 2009, 2:29:35 PM12/28/09
Kent, Moe and you are equally idiotic.

It would be easy to confuse you two.

Kent Wills

Dec 28, 2009, 2:35:09 PM12/28/09
On Mon, 28 Dec 2009 11:05:17 -0800 (PST), Greegor
<gree...@gmail.com> wrote:

>KRP > Your BRAGGING about how you
>KRP > "FOOLED" the staff in rehab last year.
>
>G > That would explain why he accused others of REHAB.
>
>KRP > He does appear to have VERY intimate
>KRP > knowledge of those kinds of things.
>KRP > It would appear first hand experience
>KRP > of a former inmate of such facilities.
>
>True. But why did they go so EASY on him
>with his two thieving FELONIES?

What happened to the third one, Greg? You once DEMANDED that I
had three.
That aside, I would need to be convicted of a felony for anyone
to go easy on me over. You've openly admitted the information you
post isn't about me but some other Kent Wills (actually three
different people named Kent Wills). Unless you are going to admit you
LIED when you stated it isn't about me, you will have to admit you are
lying each time you post it as if it is about me.

>Would his REHAB thing reduce the sentence
>on his two thieving Felonies though?

Not under Iowa law. But your EXTENSIVE history as a defendant
would make you well aware of this, even if I hadn't cited applicable
sentencing laws in the past.

--a true story

Summary Orig Paid Due

COSTS 9200.00 850.00 8350.00
FINE 500.00 500.00 0.00

SURCHARGE 150.00 150.00 0.00
RESTITUTION 0.00 0.00 0.00

OTHER 0.00 0.00 0.00

$9850.00 $1500.00 $8350.00

Yes, Gregory Scott "Piggly Wiggly" Hanson still owes over
$8000.00 related to his convictions for BEATING his ex-wife.

"I am now a "founded" child abuser for making a
7 year old take a fast cold shower."
-- Gregory Scot "Piggly Wiggly" Hanson bragging in MID
<cu6H6.14493$3c6.3...@news1.elmhst1.il.home.com>

In Message-ID:
<c7be6a38-8d1d-4c0a...@n38g2000yqf.googlegroups.com>
Gregory Scott "Piggly Wiggly" Hanson admitted that by his standards,
he RAPED his ex-wife. The same ex-wife he was twice convicted for
BEATING.

In Message-ID:
<8db2eada-0546-4c1a...@n38g2000yqf.googlegroups.com>
Gregory Scott "Piggly Wiggly" Hanson admits that his use and abuse of
illegal drugs forced him to LIE about the existence of certain
photographs.

Greegor

Dec 28, 2009, 2:38:20 PM12/28/09
G > Comrade Kentislawa Willenski formerly
G > of Poland? They do have a lot of Vodka
G > alcoholics over there don't they?

KRP > I am not sure if Vodka is his beverage of
KRP > choice. More like a Polish version
KRP > of "white lightning."

Can they make that out of cabbage?

Kent Wills

Dec 28, 2009, 2:39:50 PM12/28/09
On Mon, 28 Dec 2009 07:51:10 -0500, "krp" <kr...@tampabay.rr.com>
wrote:

Yet you are the one who, almost daily, offers the undeniable
PROOF that you need such a facility. By your own standards, you've
admitted, numerous times, that you only post while you're drunk.
You'll understand if no one, but Greg who is little more than
your puppet, comes to your aide. And you really NEED aide, don't you
;-)

"I am insane!"
--Kenneth Robert Pangborn, of KRP Consulting and The A-team,
posting to alt.dads-rights.unmoderated claiming that he was found
legally insane.

Message has been deleted

Kent Wills

krp

Dec 28, 2009, 6:24:08 PM12/28/09

G > Comrade Kentislawa Willenski formerly
G > of Poland? They do have a lot of Vodka
G > alcoholics over there don't they?

KRP > I am not sure if Vodka is his beverage of
KRP > choice. More like a Polish version
KRP > of "white lightning."

GH> Can they make that out of cabbage?

I think they make it from old sweatsocks and athletic supporters. The
"GOOD" stuff is made from used condoms.

Kent Wills

Dec 29, 2009, 4:13:19 AM12/29/09
On Mon, 28 Dec 2009 18:24:08 -0500, "krp" <kr...@tampabay.rr.com>
wrote:

Additional PROOF of your bigotry towards people of Polish
heritage noted. Not than any more was needed. You offer the
undeniable PROOF of your total bigotry nearly every day.

krp

Dec 29, 2009, 4:16:44 AM12/29/09

> On Mon, 28 Dec 2009 18:24:08 -0500, "krp" <kr...@tampabay.rr.com>
> wrote:
>

>>"Greegor" <gree...@gmail.com> wrote in message
>>G > Comrade Kentislawa Willenski formerly
>>G > of Poland? They do have a lot of Vodka
>>G > alcoholics over there don't they?
>>
>>KRP > I am not sure if Vodka is his beverage of
>>KRP > choice. More like a Polish version
>>KRP > of "white lightning."
>>
>>GH> Can they make that out of cabbage?
>>
>> I think they make it from old sweatsocks and athletic supporters. The
>>"GOOD" stuff is made from used condoms.
>>

> Additional PROOF of your bigotry towards people of Polish
> heritage noted. Not than any more was needed. You offer the
> undeniable PROOF of your total bigotry nearly every day.

Nope Kunt, JUST YOU as THE head REPRESENTATIVE here for Poland. Which
makes every Polish friend of mine who has read your shit say' "Oh my God, he
CAN'T really be Polish!"

Kent Wills

Dec 29, 2009, 1:26:20 PM12/29/09
On Tue, 29 Dec 2009 04:16:44 -0500, "krp" <kr...@tampabay.rr.com>
wrote:

>"Kent Wills" <comp...@gmail.com> wrote in message
>> On Mon, 28 Dec 2009 18:24:08 -0500, "krp" <kr...@tampabay.rr.com>
>> wrote:
>>

>>>"Greegor" <gree...@gmail.com> wrote in message
>>>G > Comrade Kentislawa Willenski formerly
>>>G > of Poland? They do have a lot of Vodka
>>>G > alcoholics over there don't they?
>>>
>>>KRP > I am not sure if Vodka is his beverage of
>>>KRP > choice. More like a Polish version
>>>KRP > of "white lightning."

>>> I think they make it from old sweatsocks and athletic supporters. The
>>>"GOOD" stuff is made from used condoms.
>>>

>> Additional PROOF of your bigotry towards people of Polish
>> heritage noted. Not than any more was needed. You offer the
>> undeniable PROOF of your total bigotry nearly every day.
>
> Nope Kunt, JUST YOU as THE head REPRESENTATIVE here for Poland.

Outside of your drunken delusions, I hold no such possition.
Get into rehab, Ken. You won't master your illness without help.
I know that looks like an insult and/or attack. I don't mean it
as such. I'm being very serious when I write that you need help.
Unless you LIED when you claimed you were found legally insane
due to alcoholism.

>Which
>makes every Polish friend of mine who has read your shit say' "Oh my God, he
>CAN'T really be Polish!"

You have no Polish friends. Your extreme bigotry, as proved by
your own posts, won't permit such.

Greegor

Dec 30, 2009, 12:31:03 AM12/30/09
Kent, Tell us there's no Vodka problem in Poland.

Greegor

Jan 4, 2010, 8:24:29 PM1/4/10
On Dec 29 2009, 11:31 pm, Greegor <greego...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Kent, Tell us there's no Vodka problem in Poland.

Kent? LOL

Message has been deleted

Greegor

Jan 5, 2010, 1:14:25 PM1/5/10
G > Kent, Tell us there's no Vodka problem in Poland.

G > Kent?   LOL

KBW > What?

http://countrystudies.us/poland/45.htm

Throughout the 1980s, the percentage of strong alcoholic beverages in
overall consumption rose steadily, putting Poland near the top among
nations in that statistic. In 1977 an estimated 4.3 million Poles
consumed the equivalent of more than 48 liters of pure alcohol per
person per year; of that number, about 1 million were believed to be
clinically alcohol-dependent. In 1980 the average male Pole over
sixteen years of age consumed the equivalent of 16.6 liters of pure
alcohol per year.

http://historyofalcoholanddrugs.typepad.com/alcohol_and_drugs_history/poland/

Brits now drink more vodka than blended Scotch whiskey
For the first time the British now drink more vodka than blended
Scotch whiskey. The (London) Telegraph suggests rather weirdly that
the influx of Polish workers explains the shift in taste for hard
liquor.
http:///www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/2119735/Vodka-overtakes-Scotch-after-Polish-influx.html

poleczne problemy alkoholizmu w Polsce w latach (article)
Brzezinski, Tadeusz. “Spoleczne problemy alkoholizmu w Polsce w
latach, 1918-1939.” Archiwum Historii i Filozofii Medycyny 60:4
(1997), 345-352. [In Polish; on alcohol as a social problem in newly-
independent Poland.]

http://www.theculturedtraveler.com/Archives/FEB2004/Vodka.htm

http://www.photius.com/countries/poland/society/poland_society_alcoholism.html

http://s212.photobucket.com/albums/cc127/kwills_photo/

Kent Wills AKA Kent Bradley Wills AKA Compuelf AKA (various) DOB Jan 8
1969 Two Felony Garage Burglar used teen as accomplice

From: Kent Wills <compu...@gmail.com>

> [...]

Chapter 13 waiting period is shorter and can be as little as two
years.
After bankruptcy all my debts will be free and clear and I will have
peace of mind: False.
As stated in #5 all debts will not be discharged.
Bankruptcy is listed in the top five life-altering negative events
that one can go through.
Bankruptcy is life-altering and leaves deep wounds both to the psyche
and the credit report.
After bankruptcy I will need to take steps to protect myself from
another bankruptcy: True.
Even if the bankruptcy was through no fault of your own it will be a
good time to examine what led to bankruptcy to begin to prepare for
unforeseen events.
Take a critical look at spending and saving habits.
Implement strategies to control spending, develop a budget, and start

Greegor

Jan 17, 2010, 11:37:42 PM1/17/10
Are you a Vodka alcoholic from Poland, Kent?

Or a product of Fetal Alcohol Syndrome?

Message has been deleted

Greegor

Jan 18, 2010, 2:13:45 PM1/18/10
KBW > While I've not devoted much time to studying
KBW > it, I don't think many with FAS would ever
KBW > gain membership in Mensa.  As you already
KBW > KNOW, but can't be honest enough to admit,
KBW > I met Lindsay at a Mensa meeting.

Kent Wills stock deception E. Question was already asked and answered

Also, you never quite said exactly that you are a member of Mensa.

Gonna claim it? Got proof? Thanks for the laugh!

http://www.myspace.com/29801731

http://www.myspace.com/KBWILLS

http://s212.photobucket.com/albums/cc127/kwills_photo/

Message has been deleted

Greegor

Jan 19, 2010, 12:14:18 PM1/19/10
KBW > While I've not devoted much time to studying
KBW > it, I don't think many with FAS would ever
KBW > gain membership in Mensa. As you already
KBW > KNOW, but can't be honest enough to admit,
KBW > I met Lindsay at a Mensa meeting.

KBW > Still using anonymous remailers, I see. [...]

Anxious to distract from your MENSA claim, Kent?

I think you're a MEMBER but not of Mensa.

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=%3DA0+hex

Kent Wills

Jan 20, 2010, 4:30:07 AM1/20/10
On Tue, 19 Jan 2010 09:14:18 -0800 (PST), Greegor
<gree...@gmail.com> wrote:

>KBW > While I've not devoted much time to studying
>KBW > it, I don't think many with FAS would ever
>KBW > gain membership in Mensa. As you already
>KBW > KNOW, but can't be honest enough to admit,
>KBW > I met Lindsay at a Mensa meeting.
>
>KBW > Still using anonymous remailers, I see. [...]
>
>Anxious to distract from your MENSA claim, Kent?

Whereas I addressed it in my reply, it's clear I'm willing to
discuss the matter.
Why did you feel the need to snip the portions where I addressed
your comments about my past membership in Mensa? Do you really fear
the truth so much that you were compelled to do so?
If it isn't a fear of the truth, please explain the motivation
behind your LYING about my having addressed the matter.

Here's the relevant part of 6aual591ar4b95mlt...@4ax.com
your deeply rooted psychological NEED to lie caused to you snip:

[BEGIN C&P]

>Also, you never quite said exactly that you are a member of Mensa.

I'm not currently a member. Nor do I claim, directly or through
implication, that I am.
I have stated, numerous times over the years, that I was a
member.

>Gonna claim it?

I have. Many times. Unless you LIED when you claimed you read
all of my past posts, you will have seen them.
Did you see my past post mentioning my membership (now lapsed),
or did you LIE when you claimed you read all of my past posts?

>Got proof?

Once you post the picture of David dressed as a Nazi and the one
of me on a pony, or admit you've been lying about the existence of
both the whole time, I'll post all sorts of proof.
Deal?

[END C&P]

Again you offer me the opportunity to PROVE you are
psychologically UNABLE to be honest, except by accident or force.

>I think you're a MEMBER but not of Mensa.

Whereas I stated, and you dishonestly snipped in your futile
attempt to distract from the TRUTH I presented, I am not currently a
member, you claim only serves to further PROVE you are psychologically
UNABLE to be honest, except by accident or force.
Way to go, Greg. You've once again allowed me the opportunity to
PROVE, beyond any possible doubt, that you are psychologically UNABLE
to be honest, except by accident or force.

>http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=%3DA0+hex

I'm well aware of hex.
You're the one who claimed the characters were added to your
posts because of the use of an anonymous remailer. Since they appear
only with your posts (they appeared occasionally in Ken's, but since
he's unable to post at this time, the are no longer able to show up),
it's clear you were accidentally admitting to using anonymous
remailers.
I long suspected that you were doing so, but had nothing to point
to as a means of supporting a claim. You slipped and some honestly
came out, and now you have to live with the results. I can point out
how you made it clear you use anonymous remailers.
Or did you lie? You can't claim a misunderstanding on anyone's
part. If that were the case, you would have made mention of it as
quickly as possible after I first pointed out your admission.
Now you've left yourself with only two options. Either you
admitted you use anonymous remailers or you lied.

[...]

Me: Hey, he used your standards.
Gregory Scott "Piggly Wiggly" Hanson: It's textbook psychopathic
reasoning.

Greg admitting his standards are psychopathic.

Greegor

Jan 20, 2010, 5:11:25 AM1/20/10
> >KBW > While I've not devoted much time to studying
> >KBW > it, I don't think many with FAS would ever
> >KBW > gain membership in Mensa.  As you already
> >KBW > KNOW, but can't be honest enough to admit,
> >KBW > I met Lindsay at a Mensa meeting.
>
> >KBW > Still using anonymous remailers, I see. [...]
>
> >Anxious to distract from your MENSA claim, Kent?
>
>      Whereas I addressed it in my reply, it's clear I'm willing to
> discuss the matter.
>      Why did you feel the need to snip the portions where I addressed
> your comments about my past membership in Mensa?  Do you really fear
> the truth so much that you were compelled to do so?
>      If it isn't a fear of the truth, please explain the motivation
> behind your LYING about my having addressed the matter.
>
> Here's the relevant part of 6aual591ar4b95mltqql7jeer1hkm12...@4ax.com

> your deeply rooted psychological NEED to lie caused to you snip:

G > Also, you never quite said exactly
G > that you are a member of Mensa.

KBW > I'm not currently a member.  Nor do I claim, directly
KBW > or through implication, that I am.
KBW > I have stated, numerous times over the years,
KBW > that I was a member.

G > Gonna claim it?

KBW > I have.  Many times.  Unless you LIED
KBW > when you claimed you read all of my past
KBW > posts, you will have seen them.
KBW > Did you see my past post mentioning my
KBW > membership (now lapsed), or did you LIE
KBW > when you claimed you read all of my past posts?

G > Got proof?

KBW > Once you post the picture of David dressed
KBW > as a Nazi and the one of me on a pony, or
KBW > admit you've been lying about the existence
KBW > of both the whole time, I'll post all sorts of
KBW > proof. Deal?

Kent, You admitted that you are not a member of
Mensa. Then you try to bargain to get something
for nothing? You are very much a con artist.

> [END C&P]
>
>      Again you offer me the opportunity to PROVE you are
> psychologically UNABLE to be honest, except by accident or force.

G > I think you're a MEMBER but not of Mensa.

LOL You didn't catch that one did you? LOL

> Whereas I stated, and you dishonestly snipped in your futile
> attempt to distract from the TRUTH I presented, I am not currently a
> member, you claim only serves to further PROVE you are psychologically
> UNABLE to be honest, except by accident or force.
> Way to go, Greg.  You've once again allowed me the opportunity to
> PROVE, beyond any possible doubt, that you are
> psychologically UNABLE to be honest, except by accident or force.

> >http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=%3DA0+hex
>
>      I'm well aware of hex.
>      You're the one who claimed the characters were added to your
> posts because of the use of an anonymous remailer. Since they appear
> only with your posts (they appeared occasionally in Ken's, but since
> he's unable to post at this time, the are no longer able to show up),
> it's clear you were accidentally admitting to using anonymous
> remailers.
>      I long suspected that you were doing so, but had nothing to point
> to as a means of supporting a claim.  You slipped and some honestly
> came out, and now you have to live with the results.  I can point out
> how you made it clear you use anonymous remailers.
>      Or did you lie?  You can't claim a misunderstanding on anyone's
> part. If that were the case, you would have made mention of it as
> quickly as possible after I first pointed out your admission.

KBW > Now you've left yourself with only two options.  Either you
KBW > admitted you use anonymous remailers or you lied.

Sociopathic use of false dichotomy fallacy again, Kent?
Con artist manipulative tactic.
( Also called excluded middle, bifurcation, false dilemma )

http://www.google.com/search?q=false+dichotomy+fallacy+examples

Kent Wills

Jan 21, 2010, 4:24:30 AM1/21/10

I'm not currently a member. This isn't the point of contention.
The point of contention is whether I ever was.
You asked for proof. My requirement to honor your request is not
unreasonable. Further, this requirement has been in place for a very
long time, so you can't hope to get anyone to believe you weren't well
aware of it prior to your asking for proof of my claim that I was a
member of Mensa.

>Then you try to bargain to get something
>for nothing?

Either make the pictures available, or admit you've been lying
about the existence of both the whole time. Doing one or the other
would get you the proof you desire. Some censoring of the information
will occur to remove stalking fodder, but you likely knew that.
Yes, by your standards you have admitted you've been lying about
the existence of both the whole time, but I want an open admission
from you that you've been lying.

>You are very much a con artist.

You may present the same lie as often as you want/need. The truth
will remain the truth.

>> � � �Again you offer me the opportunity to PROVE you are

>> psychologically UNABLE to be honest, except by accident or force.
>

>G > I think you're a MEMBER but not of Mensa.
>
>LOL You didn't catch that one did you? LOL

Whereas the topic at hand was my past membership in Mensa, I
clearly did catch it.
But please LIE and claim you intended some other meaning.

Only if you are claiming your own words fit into the category.
When I asked you about the insertion of the characters, you
claimed it's caused by the use of anonymous remailers. Either you
were admitting to using them, or you were being deceptive. If there
is another option your comment makes available, please point it out as
I don't see it.

>Con artist manipulative tactic.

Why were you trying to con people?

>( Also called excluded middle, bifurcation, false dilemma )

Perhaps your claim that the addition of the characters was caused
by your use of anonymous remailers would fit into the category you
describe. I don't think so, but I can't dismiss the possibility.
It's almost as if you're trying to HIDE from your own claim.

>http://www.google.com/search?q=false+dichotomy+fallacy+examples

--a true story

$9850.00 $1500.00 $8350.00

Me: Hey, he used your standards.

Gregory Scott "Piggly Wiggly" Hanson: It's textbook psychopathic
reasoning.

Greg admitting his standards are psychopathic.

In MID
<2afdd85e-3b16-4829...@g27g2000yqn.googlegroups.com>
Greg makes it clear he thinks reality TV shows are fantasy.

Greegor

Jan 21, 2010, 2:54:56 PM1/21/10
I still think you're just desperate for attention, Kent.

womanGoddess

Jan 21, 2010, 3:41:58 PM1/21/10
On Jan 21, 1:54 pm, Greegor <greego...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I still think you're just desperate for attention, Kent.

Not everyone is like you Greg.

You're pretty much the scum at the bottom of a pig waste pool.

If there was a group for exceptional idiocy you would qualify for
membership.

Moe
Eternal FOREVER KNIGHT fan
" A vampire cop? REALLY?"
"http://home.earthlink.net/~19ranger57/blies.htm

Know your scum--- http://www.aboutkenpangborn.com

Greegor

Jan 22, 2010, 12:24:02 AM1/22/10
G > I still think you're just desperate for attention, Kent.

Moe > Not everyone is like you Greg. You're pretty
Moe > much the scum at the bottom of a pig waste
Moe > pool. If there was a group for exceptional
Moe > idiocy you would qualify for membership.

Aw, Maureen, I love you too!

Message has been deleted

Sarah Ehrett

Jan 22, 2010, 10:35:24 PM1/22/10
On Jan 22, 5:10 am, Kent Wills <compu...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Thu, 21 Jan 2010 11:54:56 -0800 (PST), Greegor

> <greego...@gmail.com> wrote:
> >I still think you're just desperate for attention, Kent.
>
>      You really need to cease the projection, Greg.

> A select number of items that really are about Gregory Scott "Piggly
> Wiggly" Hanson (either directly or through the same standards he
> DEMANDS be held to others):
>
> Title: ST VS GREGORY HANSON
>       (DOB 05/22/1959)
> CRIMINAL COMPLAINT   04/10/1996
>      Comments: CT 1 OWI 1ST
> OTHER CITATION   04/10/1996
>      Comments: CT 2 SPEED
> Disposition Status
>      GUILTY PLEA/DEFAULT
>
> "That's the chick, but not the pic, zipperhead!"
>     Greg "Piggly Wiggly" Hanson proving his bigotry towards Asians, by
> attacking my first wife (deceased).http://www.rsdb.org/search?q=zipperhead

> Me:  "I suspect your stalking is due to the use and abuse of illegal
> drugs, Greg.  Is the reason for your stalking the members of
> alt.friends due to the use and abuse of illegal drugs?
>
> Gregory Scott "Piggly Wiggly" Hanson, wife beater and child abuser:
> "Of course."
>
> "My family's case is for Neglect, but we are treated
> in virtually every regard as child abusers, marked on
> the Child Abuse registry, for example."
>    -- Gregory Scott "Piggly Wiggly" Hanson, wife beater and child
> abuser
>
> " ... But there ought to be conferences and studies on how to curb
> minority overpopulation, repatriate minorities abroad, imprison more
> minorities, increase use of the death penalty and divest minorities of
> the power they have usurped over us in recent years. That would
> address the most pressing problems of our day. ... "
>                          April 2000, Gregory "Piggly Wiggly" Hansonhttp://www.nationalist.org/ATW/2000/040101.html#Hanson

> From: Greegor <greego...@gmail.com>
> <2afdd85e-3b16-4829-97af-ce6b0e130...@g27g2000yqn.googlegroups.com>

> Greg makes it clear he thinks reality TV shows are fantasy.

And also, you've forgotten about THIS mess:

http://groups.google.com/groups/profile?hl=en&enc_user=rAVSNhgAAAABGbx73WKOUBvE1YbQuFhlMxB39KJNQ76SLnMRgR9a0A

Message has been deleted

Greegor

Jan 23, 2010, 5:37:44 PM1/23/10
Message has been deleted

Greegor

Jan 24, 2010, 1:41:55 AM1/24/10
KBW > You may be so insecure that you NEED
KBW > organizations to validate you, but I am not.

And yet YOU brought up Mensa.

And you're arguing about whether or
not you are insecure! Why?

Message has been deleted

Greegor

Jan 24, 2010, 5:31:58 PM1/24/10
KBW> Regarding the subject:
KBW> That I'm not currently a member is something about which I'm
KBW> quite open.  You treat it as if my having allowed my membership
KBW> laps, nearly 15 years after having done so and almost as many
years
KBW> since I first mentioned it on-line, as some great shame on my
part.
KBW> You may be so insecure that you NEED organizations to validate
KBW> you, but I am not.

G > And yet YOU brought up Mensa.
G >
G > And you're arguing about whether or
G > not you are insecure! Why?

KBW > You tried to present, via your frequently used
KBW > deception via innuendo, that I am in some
KBW > way mentally retarded.

I thought you said that I was the one with insecurity?

KBW > I used the truth
KBW > that I was a member of Mensa to further
KBW > prove you are psychologically UNABLE to
KBW > be honest, except by accident or force.

Above you said:
KBW> You may be so insecure that you

KBW > NEED organizations to validate
KBW> you, but I am not.

You DO realize that you just blatantly
contradicted yourself, right?

KBW > You tried to present, via your frequently used
KBW > deception via innuendo, that I am in some
KBW > way mentally retarded.

To recap:
====================

You CASUALLY implied you were a member
of Mensa mentioning that you met your
(alleged) wife at a Mensa party.

I joked about you and Mensa.

You stated that you were once a member of Mensa
but that you are not now.

I joked even MORE about you and Mensa.

You then tried to claim it was ME who
needed such groups to validate me.

I pointed out that YOU brought up Mensa.

You pretended that your absurd casual
mention of Mensa ( no proof! ) was to
counter implications that you are mentally retarded.

In fact, doesn't the CASUAL name dropping
of a supposed lapsed Mensa membership
(could be completely fictional) prove idiocy?

Message has been deleted

Greegor

Jan 28, 2010, 2:43:15 PM1/28/10
Kent Wills NOT a MENSA member, What a surprise!

Firemonkey

Jan 29, 2010, 9:41:19 AM1/29/10

Newsgroups: alt.support.child-protective-services
From: "Dan Sullivan" <dsull...@optonline.net>
Date: Thu, 1 Aug 2002 19:40:58 -0000
Subject: Re: Motion for Relief from Inappropriate Services
"Greg Hanson" <gree...@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> > Why was the decision made that the mother keep working and
> > YOU stop?
> We decided that one together. That IS our right.
> Her job was more "uptown" and seemed more like a
> career track. Mine was getting rediculous as I was
> putting up with a supervisor who was a bad whiskey
> drunk, mean and harassing, even assaultive to others.

Mean, harassing and assaultive?
YOU couldn't take it, but you expected the little girl to take it from
you?
So you were just givin to her what yer boss was dishin out to you.
Nice.

> > What is the mother doing to earn a living?
> Why, Dan?

Curious.

> > > You also ignore the fraudulent(perjury) and plagiarized affidavit
> > > used two weeks along to get a court "emergency" removal.

> > I'm trying to get YOU to say what you're doing to get the
> > little girl reunited with her mother.

> My cat's breath smells like cat food.

THERE'S GREG!!!!!

Right on top of things.

Greegor

Jan 29, 2010, 2:40:13 PM1/29/10
G > My cat's breath smells like cat food.

I love you, too!

Firemonkey

Jan 29, 2010, 9:00:45 PM1/29/10

Greegor

Jan 29, 2010, 10:30:16 PM1/29/10
How is Dan doing, Firemonkey?

Feb 2002
Dan Sullivan wrote "I was founded for SA of my daughter back in '93."
[...]
'The "credible evidence" was my (3 yo) daughter's statement that "My
daddy touches me with the puppet bear in the toilet." '
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.support.child-protective-services/msg/52b49e5611d619ea

April 2004 Dan Sullivan wrote
"My daddy touched me with the puppet bear in the toilet."
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.support.child-protective-services/msg/d15f8e338226b780

July 2007 Dan Sullivan wrote
"My daddy touches me with the puppet bear in the toilet."
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.support.foster-parents/msg/2d04c26b08f9f2b9

Kent Wills

Jan 30, 2010, 4:18:52 AM1/30/10
Greg, why did you molest Lisa's seven year old daughter?

Firemonkey

Jan 30, 2010, 8:56:34 AM1/30/10
On Jan 29, 9:30 pm, Greegor <greego...@gmail.com> wrote:
> How is Dan doing, Firemonkey?
>
> Feb 2002
> Dan Sullivan wrote "I was founded for SA of my daughter back in '93."
> [...]
> 'The "credible evidence" was my (3 yo) daughter's statement that "My
> daddy touches me with the puppet bear in the toilet." 'http://groups.google.com/group/alt.support.child-protective-services/...

> April 2004 Dan Sullivan wrote
> "My daddy touched me with the puppet bear in the toilet."http://groups.google.com/group/alt.support.child-protective-services/...

> July 2007 Dan Sullivan wrote
> "My daddy touches me with the puppet bear in the toilet."http://groups.google.com/group/alt.support.foster-parents/msg/2d04c26...

Not at all Chester. You lie by ommission by leaving out the rest of
the story.
You and Dan are not comparable. You came here and bragged about
abusing Lisa'a daughter, you confessed the ways you abused her. You
attempted to get sympathy from people who had been falsely accused.
You condemed yourself.
Dan is a fine man, an excellent father and a gentelman.
You are a speck of feces.
Get over it.

Greegor

Jan 30, 2010, 10:49:06 AM1/30/10
KBW > Greg, why did you molest Lisa's seven year old daughter?

I didn't.

Why did you burglarize the Weiben garage in Ankeny?

Kent Wills AKA Kent Bradley Wills AKA Compuelf AKA (various) DOB Jan 8
1969 Two Felony Garage Burglar used teen as accomplice

http://www.myspace.com/29801731

http://www.myspace.com/KBWILLS

http://s212.photobucket.com/albums/cc127/kwills_photo/

Kent's stock deceptions/logical fallacies

F. Ad Hominem calling opponents
1. Drunks or drunk drivers
2. Druggies or on drugs
3. Mentally Ill often as result of drug use
G. Res Judicata
1. Already conceded to Kent's argument
2. Question already asked and answered.
H. Fallacy of Suppressed Evidence
1a. Missing Middle, False Dilemma, False Dichotomy, bifurcation
1b. Fallacy of Complex Question - loaded question with presupposition
2. Withholding proof saying it's already on the table
3. ""Check is in the mail"" as proof of something.
4. Proof held hostage awaiting opponents proof on something else
J. Lie claimed to be based on opponents standards - a type of strawman

It's as if Kent is an automation that is WAY too simple.

http://www.fallacyfiles.org/loadques.html

Since a question is not an argument, simply asking a loaded question
is not a fallacious argument. Rather, loaded questions are typically
used to trick someone into implying something they did not intend. For
instance, salespeople learn to ask such loaded questions as: "Will
that be cash or charge?" This question gives only two alternatives,
thus presuming that the potential buyer has already decided to make a
purchase, which is similar to the Black-or-White Fallacy. If the
potential buyer answers the question directly, he may suddenly find
himself an actual buyer.

Kent's Appeal

[...]

State v. Wills, 696 N.W.2d 20, 22 (Iowa 2005).

cited BY 06-1812 State v. CARROLL (Iowa 2007)
cited BY 08-0460 State v. Berry (Iowa 2009)

SUMMARY

http://www.iowabar.org/IowaSupremeCourt.nsf/9a275c73f72409f4862564bb00563305/13e618358d87043286256ffc0049df08!OpenDocument&Highlight=0,04-0202

A Home’s Attached Garage Can Be an Occupied Structure

State v. Wills, _____ N.W.2d _____ (Iowa 2005)(No. 31/04-0202)
Kent Bradley Wills argued that his trial attorney was ineffective
because of a failure to move for acquittal and to object to a jury
instruction. Wills argued an attached garage of a residence is a
separate occupied structure from the living quarters of the residence,
and the state failed to prove an element of a burglary charge against
him.

The Supreme Court, Wiggins, J., rejects Wills’ argument. The Court
notes the garage at the home involved in the incident was separated
from the living quarters by a door. The garage is a functional part of
the residence. The garage and living quarters are a single structure.
Under Iowa law (section 702.12, Iowa Code) the residence including the
garage is a single “occupied structure”. The Court writes, “Wills’
claim is without merit. . . . [T]he residence is the one and only

‘occupied structure’ under the facts of this case. Had Wills’ trial

counsel made this objection . . . , it would have been overruled.

Therefore, Wills’ trial counsel is not ineffective for failing to move

for a judgment of acquittal or object to the instruction because there
was no legal basis for the motion or objection.” The district court
decision denying Wills’ ineffective counsel motion is affirmed.

http://www.lexisone.com/lx1/caselaw/freecaselaw?searchType=keywordSearch&fclSearch=04-0202&action=FCLSearchCaseByTerms&pageLimit=10&format=CITE&pageNumber=1&sourceID=331&citation=&searchTerm=04-0202&sourceType=State&sourceCandidate=331&sourceCandidate=selectSource&relativeDate=1-NONE&fromDate=&toDate=&party=&judge=&counsel=

1. State v. Wills, No. 31 / 04-0202 , SUPREME COURT OF IOWA, May 6,
2005, Filed

OVERVIEW: Defendant's conviction for burglary under Iowa Code § 713.5
(2) (2003) was affirmed as where defendant entered a garage that was
only separated from the living quarters by a door, the living quarters
including the garage were a single "occupied structure" under Iowa
Code § 702.12.

Kent's Appeal

PDF

http://caselaw.lp.findlaw.com/scripts/getcase.pl?court=ia&vol=sc%5C20050506%5C04-0202&invol=1

HTML

http://74.125.95.132/search?q=cache:8o307wpTuacJ:caselaw.lp.findlaw.com/data2/iowastatecases/app/6-929.pdf+Iowa+State+v.+Wills,+696+N.W.2d&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us

http://www.iowabar.org/IowaSupremeCourt.nsf/9a275c73f72409f4862564bb00563305/d2cfdda54a0050a086256ffc0049693c!OpenDocument&Highlight=0,04-0202

WIGGINS, Justice.

II. Scope of Review.

III. Analysis.

Id. § 702.12.

(Emphasis added.)

IV. Disposition.

AFFIRMED.

---------------------------------

[...]

Key Words:

Kent Bradley Wills, Con Artist, Troll, Manipulator,
Attention Seeking Behavior,
Polish Immigrant,

Morton's Fork, Excluded Middle, False Dichotomy,
Fallacy, Black or White Fallacy, False Dilemma,
either-or fallacy, fallacy of false choice,
fallacy of exhaustive hypotheses,The Fallacy of the Missing Middle,
Bogus Dilemma, Bifurcation Fallacy, fallacy of Suppressed Evidence,

Sociopath, Psychopath, Criminal, Felon,
Garage Burglar, Two Time Felon, Confidence Artist,
Con Artist, Sociopathic Reasoning,

Firemonkey

Jan 30, 2010, 4:26:57 PM1/30/10
On Jan 30, 9:49 am, Greegor <greego...@gmail.com> wrote:
> KBW > Greg, why did you molest Lisa's seven year old daughter?
>
> I didn't.

Sure you did. What do you call forcing an unrelated 6 & 7 year old
girl to strip in front of you , get into a cold shower and wash her
genitals with your bare hands?

Greegor

Jan 30, 2010, 4:46:55 PM1/30/10
KBW > Greg, why did you molest Lisa's seven year old daughter?

G > I didn't.

FM > Sure you did. What do you call forcing an
FM > unrelated 6 & 7 year old girl to strip in
FM > front of you , get into a cold shower and
FM > wash her genitals with your bare hands?

Fiction.

But this wasn't.

sir psycho

May 26, 2021, 9:29:58 PM5/26/21
On Monday, December 21, 2009 at 12:52:19 PM UTC-6, Syd M. wrote:
> On Dec 21, 1:44 pm, Robibnikoff <witchy...@broomstick.com> wrote:
> > I HATE JEWS! They ALL belong in ovens.
> >
> > Kent Wills
> >
> Oh, hi, Kenny; Still plugging away with your lame forgeries?
> PDW

Not any more.

ROFL