=> Should The FELON Kent Bradley Wills be allowed to Vote in Iowa ?

Reality_CheckŠ

Oct 15, 2008, 1:04:38 AM10/15/08
CONSTITUTION OF THE STATE OF IOWA -- CODIFIED
ARTICLE II.
RIGHT OF SUFFRAGE
Disqualified persons. SEC. 5. No idiot, or insane person, or person
convicted of any infamous crime, shall be entitled to the privilege of an
elector.

and running to Arkansas ain't gonna help you this time, Kent --

Constitution Of The State Of Arkansas
Article 3. Franchise and Elections.
§ 5. Idiots and insane persons.
No idiot or insane person shall be entitled to the privileges of an elector.

Kent Wills

Oct 15, 2008, 6:59:46 PM10/15/08
On Tue, 14 Oct 2008 23:04:38 -0600, "Reality_Check©"
<Rea...@Check.it> wrote:

>CONSTITUTION OF THE STATE OF IOWA -- CODIFIED
>ARTICLE II.
>RIGHT OF SUFFRAGE
>Disqualified persons. SEC. 5. No idiot, or insane person, or person
>convicted of any infamous crime, shall be entitled to the privilege of an
>elector.

So I'm still able to vote.
Thank you for offering the proof that I can vote. I'll be doing
so in the upcoming election in November.
It's a shame the first two bar you from voting, presuming you were
being honest when you claimed you're in Iowa.

>and running to Arkansas ain't gonna help you this time, Kent --

I've never run to Arkansas.
We have a house near Fort Smith, AR. I'm confident your stalking
has found just where it is. You were able to find my phone number
from when I lived in Chicago (you posted part of it) back in 1988, so
finding a current address should have been real easy for you.
That we have a house there doesn't mean I, Lindsay, Number One Son
and/or The Princess is/are running anywhere.
Why do you work so hard to prove you're a bigot who will lie at
every opportunity?

>Constitution Of The State Of Arkansas
>Article 3. Franchise and Elections.
>§ 5. Idiots and insane persons.
>No idiot or insane person shall be entitled to the privileges of an elector.

Since I'm not registered to vote in Arkansas (one must be an
actual resident of the state, and owning a vacation home doesn't cut
it), this wouldn't apply, even if your racially motivated implication
were accurate.

From the proven racist and admitted pedophile, Prof. Jonez:

Rule #1 = Kent Wills ALWAYS Lies !
You've claimed numerous times that it *is* you, you
lying piece of shit. [made in regards to why he claims my name in
real life is Kent Wills]

The proven racist and self-admitted pedophile proves he never
believed my name in real life is Kent Wills. Or he's been lying about
believing what he calls Rule #1.

Reality_CheckŠ

Oct 15, 2008, 9:06:42 PM10/15/08
Kent Wills wrote:
> On Tue, 14 Oct 2008 23:04:38 -0600, "Reality_CheckŠ"

> <Rea...@Check.it> wrote:
>
>> CONSTITUTION OF THE STATE OF IOWA -- CODIFIED
>> ARTICLE II.
>> RIGHT OF SUFFRAGE
>> Disqualified persons. SEC. 5. No idiot, or insane person, or person
>> convicted of any infamous crime, shall be entitled to the privilege
>> of an elector.
>>

> So I'm still able to vote.

3 strikes above Kent ..... youuuuuuure ouuuuuuut !!

Kent Wills

Oct 15, 2008, 11:23:49 PM10/15/08

No amount of your lying, motivated by your proven racial hate for
my family will ever alter the truth. Accept this and move on with
your life.

Jonezie:
>> Or you could discuss the holocaust of Native Americans by
>> the invading White Man ...

Deadrat:
> Sure. I for Indian or N for Native?

Jonezie:
S for Savage.

Prof. Jonez expressing his racial HATE for Native Americans.

Reality_CheckŠ

Oct 16, 2008, 1:55:50 AM10/16/08
Kent Wills wrote:
> On Wed, 15 Oct 2008 19:06:42 -0600, "Reality_CheckŠ"
> <Rea...@Check.it> wrote:
>
>> Kent Wills wrote:

>>> So I'm still able to vote.
>>
>> 3 strikes above Kent ..... youuuuuuure ouuuuuuut !!
>>

> No amount

3 strikes, Kent.

http://www.doc.state.ia.us/InmateInfo.asp?OffenderCd=1155768

Name Kent Bradley Wills
Offender Number 1155768
Sex M
Birth Date 01/08/1969
Age 38
Location Interstate Compact
Offense BURGLARY 2ND DEGREE
County Of Commitment Polk
Commitment Date 01/16/2004
Duration
TDD/SDD *01/16/2009

Kent Wills

Oct 16, 2008, 6:29:57 AM10/16/08
On Wed, 15 Oct 2008 23:55:50 -0600, "Reality_Check©"
<Rea...@Check.it> wrote:

>Kent Wills wrote:
>> On Wed, 15 Oct 2008 19:06:42 -0600, "Reality_Check©"

>> <Rea...@Check.it> wrote:

>>> 3 strikes above Kent ..... youuuuuuure ouuuuuuut !!
>>>

>> No amount of your lying, motivated by your proven racial hate for
>> my family will ever alter the truth. Accept this and move on with
>> your life.
>

>3 strikes, Kent.

Is this some new racist threat of which I'm not aware?

From the proven racist and admitted pedophile, Prof. Jonez:

Rule #1 = Kent Wills ALWAYS Lies !
You've claimed numerous times that it *is* you, you
lying piece of shit. [made in regards to why he claims my name in
real life is Kent Wills]

The proven racist and self-admitted pedophile proves he never
believed my name in real life is Kent Wills. Or he's been lying about
believing what he calls Rule #1.

_ Prof. Jonez _

Oct 16, 2008, 3:28:06 PM10/16/08
Kent Wills wrote:
> On Wed, 15 Oct 2008 23:55:50 -0600, "Reality_CheckŠ"

> <Rea...@Check.it> wrote:
>
>> Kent Wills wrote:

>>> No amount of your lying, motivated by your proven racial hate
>>> for my family will ever alter the truth. Accept this and move on
>>> with your life.
>>
>> 3 strikes, Kent.
>>

> Is this some new racist threat of which I'm not aware?

You sure are infatuated with racism Kent.

Project much?

Kent Wills

Oct 16, 2008, 6:05:51 PM10/16/08
On Thu, 16 Oct 2008 13:28:06 -0600, "_ Prof. Jonez _"
<the...@jonez.net> wrote:

[...]

>>> 3 strikes, Kent.
>>>

>> Is this some new racist threat of which I'm not aware?
>
>You sure are infatuated with racism Kent.

I have no infatuation with you.

>Project much?

No. You've been proved, by your own words, to be a racist.
You've admitted that it motivates you to lie about me.

Reality_CheckŠ

Oct 17, 2008, 3:41:03 AM10/17/08
Kent Wills wrote:
> On Thu, 16 Oct 2008 13:28:06 -0600, "_ Prof. Jonez _"
> <the...@jonez.net> wrote:
>
> [...]
>>>>

>>> Is this some new racist threat of which I'm not aware?
>>
>> You sure are infatuated with racism Kent.
>>

> I have no infatuation with you.

Non sequitur.

>> Project much?
>
> No.

Kent Wills

Oct 17, 2008, 6:27:10 AM10/17/08
On Fri, 17 Oct 2008 01:41:03 -0600, "Reality_CheckŠ"
<Rea...@Check.it> wrote:

>Kent Wills wrote:
>> On Thu, 16 Oct 2008 13:28:06 -0600, "_ Prof. Jonez _"
>> <the...@jonez.net> wrote:
>>
>> [...]
>>>
>>> You sure are infatuated with racism Kent.
>>>

>> I have no infatuation with you.
>
>Non sequitur.

It's sad that you see truth as a non sequitur.

>>> Project much?
>>
>> No.
>
>Rule #1 = Kent Wills ALWAYS Lies!

Yet you can't prove even one.

The Secretary of HomIntern

Oct 17, 2008, 8:29:21 AM10/17/08
On Fri, 17 Oct 2008 05:27:10 -0500, Kent Wills k'lamed:

> On Fri, 17 Oct 2008 01:41:03 -0600, "Reality_Check©" wrote:
>>Kent Wills wrote:
>>> On Thu, 16 Oct 2008 13:28:06 -0600, "_ Prof. Jonez _" wrote:
>>>
>>> [...]
>>>>

>>> I have no infatuation with you.
>>
>>Non sequitur.
>>

> It's sad that you see truth as a non sequitur.

>>> No.
>>
>>Rule #1 = Kent Wills ALWAYS Lies!
>
> Yet you can't prove even one.

And the disingenuous k00k, if he could do that, might be able to
convince the FNVW that your position in the Galactic Killfile unjustly
protects you from being nominated for awards, while leaving him wide
open, but unfortunately for him, he can't stop lobbing rubber hand
grenades (composed of unproven/unprovable accusations) at you, as he
repeatedly blows himself up. What's even k00kier and more disingenuous
is his insistence that _he_ doesn't care about winning awards, despite
the fact that he has been x-poasting to Kookology Central for the past
year or so, in a vain effort to get you nominated (no other reason for
x-poasting *into* AUK, with the possible exception of mind-bending
stupidity, and he pretty much exclusively initiates each x-poast which
includes AUK, aside from the thread I started).

Hail Eris! "The personal _is_ political."
Bent Depraved N. Deviant Cock-Smoker, Esq., Superfaggot

"Only your Bigotry ever speaks, you haven't a clue about me what so
ever. You simply 'HATE FAGS'!" -- Yup, guess I do, Azure. I must hate
myself most of all, I guess. In a really public and blatantly obvious
way. Sheesh! Message-ID:
<G4idnQK3yczagSfV...@posted.gcicommunications>

COOSN-029-06-71069; Usenet Ruiner #5; Official Chung Demon
Most Hated Usenetizen of All Time #13; Top Asshole #3; Lits Slut #16
Gutter Chix0r #17; BowTie's Spuriously Accused Pedo Photographer #4
AUK Psycho & Felon #21; Parrot & Zombie #2
Anonymous Psycho Criminal #18
Rotate email munge 13 times to get real addy
"The moral of the story is: Kill the parents kill the children."

"What a lame copycat you are." -- the PorchMonkey4Life, posting as "The
Secretary of HomIntern", in MID: <UkdTh.2573$Z66.747@trnddc06>,
re-defines irony yet again.

Barbara Woodhouse Memorial Dog Whistle
Trainer of the PorchMonkey4Life
http://www.screedbomb.info/porchie/

"Stupidity excuses nothing. It's only a reason...." -- Phxbrd
Old politicalcompass.org:
Economic Left/Right: -7.63 Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -7.38
New political compass:
Economic Left/Right: -6.75 Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -4.67
Odd. I seem to be swaying.

"The whining has just begun." -- John Wentzky, in Message-ID:
<Ie2Qe.8199$wb5....@bignews1.bellsouth.net>

Killfiled by: directory; Anim8rfsk
"It's not nice to misrepresent Mother Nature."
http://www.lowgenius.net/kookway.htm
TEH WAY OF THE K00K
Never learn from your mistakes.
Always practice your mistakes; you may get them right.
Always pick on those smarter and tougher than you.
Always believe that only you know the TRVTH.
Never allow logic or reason get in the way of a good k00k.
When being overwhelmed by logic and reason: k00ksuit!
If you are going to be wrong, do it at the top of your lungs.
When caught in a lie: LIE!
When in doubt: Order the Crab Won Ton
Plagiarism is your friend. Use it.
Whenever contradicted; morph, start calling people names, and make false
accusations. Include the children of your target in your allegations,
even if they don't have any.
(06-Jun-05) When nobody else will listen, post to your own fan group.
(06-Jun-05) Obviously, since you have your own fan group, this must mean
that you have fans. Post prolifically to your fan group - you wouldn't
want to disappoint them!
(10-May-2005)Everyone reads usenet. Approval here means approval
everywhere.
Post numerous blank posts, or posts containing only a message id.
Post numerous copy&paste web articles from crackerpot websites.
Never forget to call kookologists "k00ks."
If there are several, call them "sockpuppets" too
When all else fails, accuse various and sundry kookologists of e-mailing
viruses to you. This is a sure-fire method of garnering sympathy and
ensuring that the General Public will always see things your way. An
especially effective sub-strategy here is to accuse them of infecting
you with the 'Sasser' worm via e-mail.
Quote notorious scientists or writers - it makes it look as if they
approve the drivel you are writing!
(9-Jul-05) Anytime your computer is infected with a virus, bogged down
by spyware, attacked over your internet connection, or otherwise suffers
from preventable problems, government agencies are responsible and are
trying to silence you and are monitoring your computer files.
Ignore all traffic signs and feel free to trespass, you don't have to
obey any rules.
Scare your enemies with lawsuits, police escorts and whines.
Always back up your empty (albeit noisy) threats with phony LARTs, false
police reports, and harassing letters to the FBI and other gubbermint
agencies.
Be vigilant in your redundancy. The more you repeat yourself, the more
likely others will believe you!
If you can't find anyone as crazy as yourself to support you in the
flamewars you start with the normal population, create sock puppets and
use anonymous remailers that shamelessly hang on every word you write.
(17-Mar-05) When dealing with law enforcement, remember that it is they
who have the problem, not you. Be sure to inform them of this at every
available opportunity, as they will surely appreciate your constructive
criticism. Be sure to make them aware that YOU KNOW YOUR RIGHTS! ("The
cops like that, when people know their rights. That way they don't have
to read them to you on the way to the station." - George Carlin)
The more your fake personalities adulate you, the more respect you'll
get!
When confronted with a reality that you don't like: Announce loudly
that you are departing, never to return as long as there's an Internet.
Come back in three or four days and claim you were drunk, hacked,
abducted by alience, or forged. Alternately you can just not even
mention your prior departure, and if anyone asks you about it, either
ignore them or respond with something along the lines of "YOUR NOT THE
BOSS OF ME! *PLONK*!" People really know you mean business then.
Always remain clueproof.
(20-Mar-05) Anyone who does not believe that you are the reincarnation
of [$DEITY_OR_PROPHET] is obviously an infidel lacking in faith whose
soul in in peril of everlasting damnation.
When responding to one line challenges, post paragraphs of rants and
screed in response.
Incoherency is not a roadblock to poasting.
Neither is illiteracy.
Delusions poasted often enough become fact.
Claim you will destroy <insert newsfroup> for attacking you.
When spnaked, send cmsg for Fanboi newsfroup(s).
Find your Lame, Use your Lame, Be your Lame!
Post Edit when the TRVTH hurts.
Always sneck the offending newsfroups.
Always poast pictures of yourself so you can be admired in all your k00ky
glory.
Always accuse others of the very acts you are guilty of.
Post lots of boasts about your high IQ and incredible talents.
(20-Mar-05) If you repeat a lie often enough, it becomes the truth.
Anybody who fails to understand this is engaged in a deliberate campaign
of misinformation and character assassination.
Always <plonk> somebody just before replying the plonkee!
The k00k considers itself the most intelligent person in any
conversation, possibly on the planet. Other people are benighted and
ignorant, and have been waiting their whole lives for the k00k to rescue
them from intellectual darkness.
Write a self-published book and claim it a success. Bonus points for
comparing it to "Mein Kampf" and/or the Bible.
Declare yourself equal to a deity of your choice.
Claim that you've come from other planets.
Claim thousands of past lives.
Frothing complaints carry far more weight when you send them from
"legal@" some domain.
Nothing strikes terror into the hearts of your detractors more than
telling them that you're archiving their messages for possible use in
the future.
Never forget that everyone else posting to Usenet is a paid
disinformation agent looking to discredit you.
Usenet is governed by US law. If a poster in Romania killfiles you, he's
obviously violating your 1st Amendment rights and can be sued.
Every news admin in the world hangs out in NANAU, and they're just dying
to nuke the account of that meanyhead who just called you "fucknozzle".
Drop 'em a line - that's what they're there for, after all.
AUK will be closed down. Just you wait and see.
They've nuked hundreds of accounts in the name of free speech and
*yours* will be next.
The k00k will, without any trace of irony, lie, manipulate, impersonate,
censor, and declare themselves powerful in ways ranging from the ability
to have an account shut down to being God Herself, in order to convince
people that they are not liars, manipulators, censors, or insane.
Abuse women while telling how many hundreds you've loved. Nevermind that
you're one ugly motherfucker and that there were 30,000 femininas that
thought you were a scumbag with bad teeth.
Remember that your ko0ky klaims are 'facts', and that 'facts' do not
require proof.
Do not neglect to poast your responses to forums that the originator
doesn't read. This will make the people in that forum very impressed
with how you tear him to shreds without him being able to respond. They
like it even better if you are off-topic for that forum.
Keep in mind that lack of evidence supporting your konspiracy theory
actually _is_ evidence, of how effective the konspiracy is in hiding.
(06-Oct-05) When spanked, always retreat to the safety of the Ad
Hominem.
(04-Aug-2005) When spanked mercilessly for days on end, proving with
each poast just what an illiterate and ignorant fool you are, ALWAYS
claim ownership of [person(s),froup(s)]. This works on so many levels.
It inspires dread in your opponents that they will no longer be able to
poast in their home froup and that they will eventually have to pay
rent, to name just two.
Any problems with your poasts are the fault of the konspirators, who are
trying to stop you from preventing the extinction of humanity.
Konspiracies that are able to subvert whole governments are always unable
to silence konspiracy ko0ks.
The entire United States government is willing to spend millions of
dollars for the sole purpose of harassing you.
Hollywood is making movies based on your personal life.
Do not consult psychiatrists or other mental health professionals. They
are part of the konspiracy, and will sedate you and lock you away and
keep you drugged if you tell them the truth.
Numerology and Astrology are respectable sciences and are useful for
proving your case.
Everyone is Tim Hill, or David Green, or...
There is a fine line between trolling and kookery. Find that line and
cross it repeatedly. When you are killfiled and/or LARTed for net.abuse
as a result, claim victory. If you lose multiple accounts, this merely
proves that you are indeed a world-class troll, with a black-belt in
manipulation.
If you respond to every post someone else makes, they're obsessed. If
they respond to less than 1% of your posts, they're even more obsessed.
Publishing people's real names, addresses, and phone numbers when
there's no other way for you to come out of a flamewar with any dignity
is cool, and proves that you are a master of secret internet information
stores, and absolutely not to be fucked with.
Everyone is out to get you. You can put a stop to this by telling
everyone that they're out to get you at every available opportunity.
You are the only sane one.
Those that give you a hard time about morally bankrupt things you
yourself admit to are just persecutioners of the new inquisition.
Yelling in all caps and cursing at your detractors is debate. Your
detractors laughing at you with sarcastic remarks is obvious anger and
jealousy.
If doing something results in the loss of your account, legal hassles,
or blunt trauma injury, do it again. It always works better the second
time.
Asterisks, lots and lots of Asterisks.
Poking holes in kookscreed is stalking, and is a felony.
K00ks LOVE to "connect the dots". They are, of course, dots that only
the k00k can see.
"They laughed at Einstein, too!"

...with thanks to Aratzio, Dr. Flonkenstein, Dan Baldwin, Cujo, CJ
Osterwald, Jade, Bookman, and John Henry, of AUK. Meow. Original thread
at http://tinyurl.com/3fsho - some posts may not appear due to
x-no-archive headers. The spelling mistakes are intentional, dolt.

Reality_CheckŠ

Oct 17, 2008, 12:34:00 PM10/17/08
Kent Wills wrote:
> On Fri, 17 Oct 2008 01:41:03 -0600, "Reality_CheckŠ"
> <Rea...@Check.it> wrote:
>
>> Kent Wills wrote:
>>> On Thu, 16 Oct 2008 13:28:06 -0600, "_ Prof. Jonez _"
>>> <the...@jonez.net> wrote:
>>>
>>> [...]
>>>>

>>> I have no infatuation with you.
>>
>> Non sequitur.
>>

> It's sad that you see truth as a non sequitur.

Your ignorance is showing again.

>>> No.
>>
>> Rule #1 = Kent Wills ALWAYS Lies!
>>

> Yet you can't prove even one.

You're lying again, Kunt.

Kent Wills

Oct 17, 2008, 5:38:23 PM10/17/08
On Fri, 17 Oct 2008 10:34:00 -0600, "Reality_CheckŠ"
<Rea...@Check.it> wrote:

>Kent Wills wrote:
>> On Fri, 17 Oct 2008 01:41:03 -0600, "Reality_CheckŠ"
>> <Rea...@Check.it> wrote:

>>> Non sequitur.
>>>

>> It's sad that you see truth as a non sequitur.
>
>Your ignorance is showing again.

Only within the confines of your racist agenda.

>>> Rule #1 = Kent Wills ALWAYS Lies!
>>>

>> Yet you can't prove even one.
>
>You're lying again, Kunt.

Prove it.
You won't because outside of your racist mind set, there is no
proof.

Jonezie:
>> Or you could discuss the holocaust of Native Americans by
>> the invading White Man ...

Deadrat:
> Sure. I for Indian or N for Native?

Jonezie:
S for Savage.

Prof. Jonez expressing his racial HATE for Native Americans.

Reality_CheckŠ

Oct 17, 2008, 9:56:27 PM10/17/08

Rule #1 = Kent Wills ALWAYS Lies.

Kent Wills

Oct 17, 2008, 11:38:05 PM10/17/08
On Fri, 17 Oct 2008 19:56:27 -0600, "Reality_CheckŠ"
<Rea...@Check.it> wrote:

[...]

>>> You're lying again, Kunt.
>>>

>> Prove it.
>
>Rule #1 = Kent Wills ALWAYS Lies.

I had hope you be more direct when admitting you can't prove it.

Me:
Given that like you, tjab doesn't believe I'm Kent Wills, unless
he's been lying about what he calls Rule #1, he'll likely feel the
burn for a bit. Metaphorically anyway.

Prof. Jonez/Reality Check/assorted other nyms:

Yep ... a serious mark !

Me:

Wow. I wouldn't expect you to agree with me.

Reality_CheckŠ

Oct 18, 2008, 2:34:23 AM10/18/08

Kent Wills

Oct 18, 2008, 8:23:45 AM10/18/08

>> I had hope you be more direct when admitting you can't prove it.
>
>Rule #1 = Kent Wills ALWAYS Lies!

Prove I didn't hold such a hope.
Again, you'll find you can't prove your lie to be truth.

Reality_CheckŠ

Oct 18, 2008, 2:30:35 PM10/18/08
Kent Wills wrote:
> On Sat, 18 Oct 2008 00:34:23 -0600, "Reality_CheckŠ"
> <Rea...@Check.it> wrote:
>
>> Kent Wills wrote:
>>> On Fri, 17 Oct 2008 19:56:27 -0600, "Reality_CheckŠ"
>>> <Rea...@Check.it> wrote:
>>>
>>> [...]
>>>
>>> I had hope you be more direct when admitting you can't prove it.
>>
>> Rule #1 = Kent Wills ALWAYS Lies!
>>

> Prove I didn't hold such a hope.

Prove you did, you lying piece of crap.

Kent Wills

Oct 18, 2008, 7:04:06 PM10/18/08
On Sat, 18 Oct 2008 12:30:35 -0600, "Reality_Check©"
<Rea...@Check.it> wrote:

>Kent Wills wrote:
>> On Sat, 18 Oct 2008 00:34:23 -0600, "Reality_Check©"

>> <Rea...@Check.it> wrote:

>>> Rule #1 = Kent Wills ALWAYS Lies!
>>>

>> Prove I didn't hold such a hope.
>
>Prove you did, you lying piece of crap.

You assert I did not. By YOUR standards, it befalls you to prove
I did not or admit you've been lying.

Reality_CheckŠ

Oct 18, 2008, 11:29:08 PM10/18/08
Kent Wills wrote:
> On Sat, 18 Oct 2008 12:30:35 -0600, "Reality_CheckŠ"

> <Rea...@Check.it> wrote:
>
>> Kent Wills wrote:

>>> Prove I didn't hold such a hope.
>>
>> Prove you did, you lying piece of crap.
>>

> You assert I did not.

You assert you did, so prove it or admit that you've been caught lying
again.

"The jury returned a verdict finding Kent Wills guilty of the crimes of
burglary in the second degree, burglary in the third degree, and using
a juvenile to commit an indictable offense."

http://www.doc.state.ia.us/InmateInfo.asp?OffenderCd=1155768

Kent Wills

Oct 19, 2008, 12:04:40 AM10/19/08
On Sat, 18 Oct 2008 21:29:08 -0600, "Reality_Check©"
<Rea...@Check.it> wrote:

>Kent Wills wrote:
>> On Sat, 18 Oct 2008 12:30:35 -0600, "Reality_Check©"

>> <Rea...@Check.it> wrote:

>>> Prove you did, you lying piece of crap.
>>>

>> You assert I did not. By YOUR standards, it befalls you to prove
>> I did not or admit you've been lying.
>

>You assert you did, so prove it or admit that you've been caught lying
>again.

You admit you lied. It's about time, though I would have
preferred a more direct admission. Of course, it was undoubtedly very
difficult for you to admit your lying the way you did, so I'll not
harp on it further.
Since you've now admitted you were lying, please explain exactly
what about my family not being pure white makes you think they should
be killed. I've really curious as to what motivated you to make your
desire for such known to so many.

Me:
Given that like you, tjab doesn't believe I'm Kent Wills, unless
he's been lying about what he calls Rule #1, he'll likely feel the
burn for a bit. Metaphorically anyway.

Prof. Jonez/Reality Check/assorted other nyms:

Yep ... a serious mark !

Me:

Wow. I wouldn't expect you to agree with me.

Reality_CheckŠ

Oct 19, 2008, 12:33:22 AM10/19/08
Kent Wills wrote:
> On Sat, 18 Oct 2008 21:29:08 -0600, "Reality_CheckŠ"

> <Rea...@Check.it> wrote:
>
>> Kent Wills wrote:

>>> You assert I did not. By YOUR standards, it befalls you to prove
>>> I did not or admit you've been lying.
>>
>> You assert you did, so prove it or admit that you've been caught
>> lying again.
>>

> You admit you lied.

Rule #1 = Kent Wills ALWAYS Lies!

"The jury returned a verdict finding Kent Wills guilty of the crimes of
burglary in the second degree, burglary in the third degree, and using
a juvenile to commit an indictable offense."

http://www.doc.state.ia.us/InmateInfo.asp?OffenderCd=1155768

Name Kent Bradley Wills

Kent Wills

Oct 19, 2008, 1:43:41 AM10/19/08
On Sat, 18 Oct 2008 22:33:22 -0600, "Reality_Check©"
<Rea...@Check.it> wrote:

>Kent Wills wrote:
>> On Sat, 18 Oct 2008 21:29:08 -0600, "Reality_Check©"

>> <Rea...@Check.it> wrote:

>>> You assert you did, so prove it or admit that you've been caught
>>> lying again.
>>>

>> You admit you lied. It's about time, though I would have
>> preferred a more direct admission. Of course, it was undoubtedly very
>> difficult for you to admit your lying the way you did, so I'll not
>> harp on it further.
>> Since you've now admitted you were lying, please explain exactly
>> what about my family not being pure white makes you think they should
>> be killed. I've really curious as to what motivated you to make your
>> desire for such known to so many.
>

>Rule #1 = Kent Wills ALWAYS Lies!

Feel free to prove just one at any time. If you can't, then don't
bother replying. Just let it be known your racism compels you to lie.

The Original Demon Prince of Absurdity

Oct 19, 2008, 7:29:49 AM10/19/08
On Sat, 18 Oct 2008 23:04:40 -0500, Kent Wills did the cha-cha, and
screamed:

> On Sat, 18 Oct 2008 21:29:08 -0600, "Reality_Check©" wrote:
>>Kent Wills wrote:

>>> You assert I did not. By YOUR standards, it befalls you to prove
>>> I did not or admit you've been lying.
>>
>>You assert you did, so prove it or admit that you've been caught lying
>>again.

How the fuck is he supposed to "prove" he had a *hope*? You have to
prove he's lying about it, because the default assumption is that _you_
are lying.

> You admit you lied. It's about time, though I would have
> preferred a more direct admission. Of course, it was undoubtedly very
> difficult for you to admit your lying the way you did, so I'll not harp on
> it further.
> Since you've now admitted you were lying, please explain exactly
> what about my family not being pure white makes you think they should be
> killed. I've really curious as to what motivated you to make your desire
> for such known to so many.

I fixed your subject line for you.;-{P}

Hail Eris! TM#5; COOSN-029-06-71069; Usenet Ruiner #5; Gutter Chix0r #17
Cardinal Snarky of the Fannish Inquisition; Official Chung Demon

Most Hated Usenetizen of All Time #13; Top Asshole #3; Lits Slut #16

BowTie's Spuriously Accused Pedo Photographer #4

AUK Psycho & Felon #21; Parrot & Zombie #2; AUK Hate Machine Cog #19
Anonymous Psycho Criminal #18
"Computers, like cats, can operate crossdimensionally; the trick is in
getting them to do what you want."

Barbara Woodhouse Memorial Dog Whistle

Trainer of PorchMonkey4Life
http://www.screedbomb.info/porchie/

Hammer of Thor, July 2008

"They could hear the aria and whistle it" -- Yeah, poor blacks in the
late 19th/early 20th centuries sure would have gone to operas all the
time, Aggie! Message-ID:
<CLidne0n87WoigfV...@eclipse.net.uk>
http://www.kookpedia.net/index.php/Agamemnon

"RUBBISH! Italian opera makes reference to RECORDED GREEK HISTORY!
Calling with folklore is like calling the Napoleonic wars folklore or
Julius Caesar folklore.

"Greece does not have folk music and it does not have folklore." --
Clearly, Greek mythology was made up by archaeologists and
anthropologists in the past two centuries. Isn't that right, Aggie?

"Folklore is a 19th Century Romanticist Art Music genre." -- Aggie re-
defines the Brothers Grimm as musicians, in Message-ID:
<RqednfZU4LiLRgrV...@eclipse.net.uk>

"Folk music is by definition Irish pop music. Specifically Irish pop
music influenced by Eastern European dance music." -- Agamemnon owes me
a head injury for that. Message-ID:
<YPednU9W26DULgzV...@eclipse.net.uk>

"Rave and Trance on technical grounds should be classified as classical
music." -- Aggie the musical expert, in Message-ID:
<AZ-dnR58vJP...@eclipse.net.uk>

"Bluegrass is African American. Actually its origin is French just like
Rap, but it has nothing to do with Folk. Folk is Irish pop music
concocted in the 50's and 60's which uses instruments that weren't
invented until the 30's." -- And rock, of course, was first made by
Greeks, as Agamemnon will assert. Message-ID:
<r7OdnREN64VSVBLV...@eclipse.net.uk>

"WRONG! The plays of Aristophanes prove that the overwhelming majority
of Athenians were straight and idiogenogamotics were ridiculed as either
being effeminate or only doing kologamosis in return for political or
financial favours. If this was not so then Aristophanes would not have
mocked the politicians in the front seats as boy fuckers (kologamosis
with young boys will illegal in ancient Athens and those engaging in it
were banned from holding elected office) or made numerous bum gags, or
brought naked girls on stage for an all male audience to represent peace
or written plays featuring female prostitutes. Hellenistic romantic
fiction such as the Aethiopica also disproves your claims that women
were only regarded as baby making machines. Menanders Dyskolos also
disproves your claims as does book 3 of Apollonius Argonougtica and
Euripides Hellen. Kolofilia was nothing more than masturbation. Just ask
yourself why it was only with a man and adolescent boy. Because it was
easier for the giver to think the receiver was a young girl than if it
was with a man the same age. He might as well have fucked a sheep or a
goat. So to get back on topic, it makes you wonder why RTD made Captain
Jack an omnisexual, read complete wanker." -- Poutso kelftis on a
frothing rage, in Message-ID:
<5rKdnXHmXv_OxAza...@eclipse.net.uk>

"I'll be long gone before some smart person ever figures out what
happened inside this Oval Office." --George W. Bush, Washington, D.C.,
May 12, 2008

"6. Who is a net.giggler?" -- Bloxy's "Monkay", that's who. Message-ID:
<DC6BBA72...@demon.co.uk>

"'I find this genetic sequence all the way down the evolutionary
ladder,' he says. 'The major significance of this protein is that it may
be a communication line between the nucleus and the mitochondria.'" --
Andrew B. Chung, from
http://gtalumni.org/Publications/magazine/win91/chung.html

"Pot...kettle...so black it picks cotton." -- But Alex "Dink" Cain isn't
racist at all, oh no. Not him. Why, some of his best friends are porch
monkeys. I'll bet. Message-ID: <397FCB...@hotmail.com>

"You think I don't know this? What gives you the right to speak as if
you have authority over me? You have none. I like his use of the words
'wanton woman'. They are biblical. Maybe there is some hope for k man
after all. You? There is no hope for you at all you freak of nature. Go
back to the hole you came out of." -- Atlanta Olympiada Kane "knows"
Kadaitcha Man was referring to me, but addressed him as though he was
referring to himself, then foamed all over me, in Message-ID:
<45e1f82a$0$16335$8826...@free.teranews.com>

"No effort at all c*cksucking you, b1tch." -- At last, the Monkey-man
comes out of the closet, in MID: <aXkth.3535$QE6.1902@trnddc02>

http://www6.kingdomofloathing.com/login.php

"This is a sandwich made by a Spam Witch. You know why Spam Witches
can't starve if they're at the beach? Because they can always eat the
sand which is there." -- Spam Witch sammich, from The Kingdom of
Loathing

http://www.runescape.com/
No one expects the Fannish Inquisition!
Cabal of the Holy International Discordian Internet & Usenet Terrorist
Pretzel

"i have no need for sex; i'd rather tease you, honeybuns." -- Teh Mop
Jockey doesn't know the meaning of "TMI". MID:
<1253073.6...@unixd0rk.com>

"What are marijuana tablets?"

"When logic and proportion
Have fallen softly dead
And the White Knight is talking backwards
And the Red Queen's 'off with her head!'
Remember what the dormouse said:
'Feed your head
Feed your head
Feed your head'"
-- "White Rabbit", Jefferson Airplane

I own "James C Cracked is God!!!":
MID: <1161060410.7...@i42g2000cwa.googlegroups.com>

"Chips on you dud, you got bugged for being near me, Viruses transmit
that way you know." -- Blooey: Master of the Autoflame. Message-ID:
<4556A926...@pharae.org> http://tinyurl.com/virusestransmit

"The nonsense screeds you compose and post to usenet lack any kind of
coherent and rational meaning whatsoever, and are composed of random
bits and pieces stolen from mythology, science fiction, religion, comic
books, etc., placed into a blender, and the switch turned to the highest
setting.
About every other screed has droppings of death threats, racial
bigotry, laughably false prophesies of gloom and doom, and inane
attempts to extort money. These bland, meaningless, pulpy messes are
then trowled into usenet; identical or nearly identical screeds are
repeated ad nauseum." -- Art Deco had to clean up bits of Warhol for
days after using the Hammer on him

"Q: How many Bush administration officials does it take to change a
light bulb?
A: None. There is no need to change anything. We made the right decision
to stick with that light bulb. People who say that it is burned out are
giving aid and encouragement to the Forces of Darkness." -- Anon.

"Outlaw amateur assassins!" -- Chiun

"Property is theft."
-- P. J. Proudhon
"Property is liberty."
-- P. J. Proudhon
"Property is impossible."
-- P. J. Proudhon

"Etymology:
Argumentum ad Septicus : argument to putrefaction. Derived from Septicum
Argumentum : putrefaction of argument.

"Septic \Sep"tic\, Septical \Sep"tic*al\
a. [L. septicus to make putrid: cf. F. septique.]
Having power to promote putrefaction. Of or relating to or
caused by putrefaction." -- Kadaitcha Man, indirectly to
Donald "Skeptic"/"Septic" Alford, in MID: <a3svh.d...@news.alt.net>

"I never fail to be amazing" -- Looney Maroon for September 2006 nominee
William Barwell's ego knows no bounds. MID:
12ggt3q...@corp.supernews.com

"Red meat won't hurt you. Fuzzy, blue-green meat will."
-- Zog the etc., in alt.discordia (correct
as needed)

"may you live to whatever age you'd like to." -- Dave Hillstrom,
in alt.discordia

"We are most nearly ourselves when we achieve the seriousness of the
child at play." -- Heraclitus

"And thats another mistake on your part. Your 'playing' games on usenet,
and I'm not playing...It has nothing to do with impressing you, it has
more to do with making sure you have the education you'll need to debate.
The debate is no fun for me if you are mentally incapable of it. I'm
giving you an opportunity to educate yourself. That's all." -- A trashy
former virus-writer turned Outer Filth doesn't know if he's playing or
working, in MID: <1159389579....@e3g2000cwe.googlegroups.com>

"I am incapable of original thoughts" -- Ctrl¤/Alt¤/Del¤ has an honest
moment, in MID: <0h59i25ejlthqeeit...@4ax.com>

"But now the end is near. Now Mark Foley comes along and is making
almost all liberal dreams come true and seriously, I'm sorry for it.
See, I believe in karma. I believe what comes around goes around and I
know full well that it's just bad juju to wish such a level of turmoil
and ill upon other humans, warmongering gay-hating maladroits or no, and
that the real path of enlightenment is paved with forgiveness and
progress and white-hot love and turning the other cheek and scotch.

"In fact, Jesus said something about that, I do believe. He said, "Knock
it off already with the warmongering and the hating of each other and
let's all get some wine and party like it's 2012." Then again, he never
saw Karl Rove stab the nation with the dull ice pick of bogus fear. He
never heard George W. Bush describe brutal war and the death of tens of
thousands as "just a comma" in world history.

"Check that. Maybe I'm not so sorry after all." -- Mark Morford,
http://sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/gate/archive/2006/10/11/
notes101106.DTL&nl=fix
http://tinyurl.com/kusmr

Kent Wills

Oct 19, 2008, 10:23:05 AM10/19/08
On Sun, 19 Oct 2008 11:29:49 GMT, The Original Demon Prince of
Absurdity <absurd_numb...@hell.everyposehasits.corn> wrote:

>On Sat, 18 Oct 2008 23:04:40 -0500, Kent Wills did the cha-cha, and
>screamed:

Excuse me. It was the Watusi! :-)

>>>You assert you did, so prove it or admit that you've been caught lying
>>>again.
>
>How the fuck is he supposed to "prove" he had a *hope*? You have to
>prove he's lying about it, because the default assumption is that _you_
>are lying.

By his standards, those who claim something is false must prove
it's false.

>> You admit you lied. It's about time, though I would have
>> preferred a more direct admission. Of course, it was undoubtedly very
>> difficult for you to admit your lying the way you did, so I'll not harp on
>> it further.
>> Since you've now admitted you were lying, please explain exactly
>> what about my family not being pure white makes you think they should be
>> killed. I've really curious as to what motivated you to make your desire
>> for such known to so many.
>
>I fixed your subject line for you.;-{P}

:-)

Reality_CheckŠ

Oct 19, 2008, 1:55:50 PM10/19/08
Kent Wills wrote:
> On Sat, 18 Oct 2008 22:33:22 -0600, "Reality_CheckŠ"

> <Rea...@Check.it> wrote:
>
>> Kent Wills wrote:

" Currently, we, citizens of the U.S., aren't allowed to go to
Venezuela or Cuba. My hope is that Venezuela's restriction will
be lifted after the next election."
- Kent Wills 2007, lying jackass

"In Iowa, if the tenant has violated the lease in any way, the
landlord may enter without notice."
-- Kent Wills, convicted burglar from Iowa

"Let's pretend breathing is outlawed and everyone the world
over ceases inhaling and exhaling.
There will be NO change in CO2 levels since we exhale carbon
monoxide, not carbon dioxide, stupid."
- Kent Wills sigh-untist from Iowa

"You are in the Kill File. Have been for a while.
Note that I can only reply if I read someone else's
reply to you."
-- Kent B Wills vainly trying to curtail his OCD

"At this point Madeleine is equally alive and dead. "
-- Kent idiot Wills giving his version of Kwantum Mahkaniks

"What heterosexual male would feel insulted at being compared
to that most fascinating of the female anatomy, the vagina? None."
-- Kent Wills explains his heterosexual manhood

Reality_CheckŠ

Oct 19, 2008, 1:58:12 PM10/19/08
Kent Wills wrote:

> Prof. Jonez/Reality Check/assorted other nyms:
>
> Yep ... a serious mark !
>
> Me:

"The jury returned a verdict finding Kent Wills guilty of the crimes of

burglary in the second degree, burglary in the third degree, and using
a juvenile to commit an indictable offense."

http://www.doc.state.ia.us/InmateInfo.asp?OffenderCd=1155768

Name Kent Bradley Wills

Kent Wills

Oct 19, 2008, 6:47:39 PM10/19/08
On Sun, 19 Oct 2008 11:58:12 -0600, "Reality_CheckŠ"
<Rea...@Check.it> wrote:

>Kent Wills wrote:
>>
>> Me:
>> Given that like you, tjab doesn't believe I'm Kent Wills, unless
>> he's been lying about what he calls Rule #1, he'll likely feel the
>> burn for a bit. Metaphorically anyway.
>>

>> Prof. Jonez/Reality Check/assorted other nyms:
>>
>> Yep ... a serious mark !
>>
>> Me:
>>

>> Wow. I wouldn't expect you to agree with me.

Get off the drugs, Jonezie. Seriously. They're doing you more
harm than good.
No where above do I admit anything other than my being surprised
that you agreed with me regarding my comment about tjab.

Me:
Given that like you, tjab doesn't believe I'm Kent Wills, unless
he's been lying about what he calls Rule #1, he'll likely feel the
burn for a bit. Metaphorically anyway.

Prof. Jonez/Reality Check/assorted other nyms:

Yep ... a serious mark !

Me:

Wow. I wouldn't expect you to agree with me.

Kent Wills

Oct 19, 2008, 6:50:39 PM10/19/08
On Sun, 19 Oct 2008 11:55:50 -0600, "Reality_Check©"
<Rea...@Check.it> wrote:

>Kent Wills wrote:
>> On Sat, 18 Oct 2008 22:33:22 -0600, "Reality_Check©"

>> <Rea...@Check.it> wrote:

>> Feel free to prove just one at any time. If you can't, then don't
>> bother replying. Just let it be known your racism compels you to lie.
>

> " Currently, we, citizens of the U.S., aren't allowed to go to
> Venezuela or Cuba. My hope is that Venezuela's restriction will
> be lifted after the next election."
> - Kent Wills 2007, lying jackass

Your lack of proof, and admission that your racism compels you to
lie noted.

> "In Iowa, if the tenant has violated the lease in any way, the
> landlord may enter without notice."
> -- Kent Wills, convicted burglar from Iowa

Your lack of proof, and admission that your racism compels you to
lie noted.

> "Let's pretend breathing is outlawed and everyone the world
> over ceases inhaling and exhaling.
> There will be NO change in CO2 levels since we exhale carbon
> monoxide, not carbon dioxide, stupid."
> - Kent Wills sigh-untist from Iowa

Your lack of proof, and admission that your racism compels you to
lie noted.

> "You are in the Kill File. Have been for a while.
> Note that I can only reply if I read someone else's
> reply to you."
> -- Kent B Wills vainly trying to curtail his OCD

Your lack of proof, and admission that your racism compels you to
lie noted.

> "At this point Madeleine is equally alive and dead. "
> -- Kent idiot Wills giving his version of Kwantum Mahkaniks

Your lack of proof, and admission that your racism compels you to
lie noted.

>"What heterosexual male would feel insulted at being compared
> to that most fascinating of the female anatomy, the vagina? None."
> -- Kent Wills explains his heterosexual manhood

Your lack of proof, and admission that your racism compels you to
lie noted.

Reality_CheckŠ

Oct 19, 2008, 7:14:45 PM10/19/08
Kent Wills wrote:
> On Sun, 19 Oct 2008 11:55:50 -0600, "Reality_CheckŠ"

> <Rea...@Check.it> wrote:

Reality_CheckŠ

Oct 19, 2008, 7:15:49 PM10/19/08
Kent Wills wrote:
> On Sun, 19 Oct 2008 11:58:12 -0600, "Reality_CheckŠ"
> <Rea...@Check.it> wrote:
>
>> Kent Wills wrote:
>>>
>>> Me:
>>> Prof. Jonez/Reality Check/assorted other nyms:
>>>
>>> Yep ... a serious mark !
>>>
>>> Me:
>>>
>>> Wow. I wouldn't expect you to agree with me.
>
> Get off the drugs, Jonezie. Seriously. They're doing you more
> harm than good.
> No where above do I admit anything other than my being surprised
> that you agreed with me regarding my comment about tjab.

See Rule #1