Greg Carr, are you healed?

David Dalton

Apr 12, 2021, 11:51:55 PM4/12/21
The adjustment of sins that I have funnelled by my eight main
deities including my top deity God has occurred.

So Greg Carr, are you cured of homophobia and of
other-religion-phobia, including pagan-phobia?

Followup-To set to alt.religion.christian.roman-catholic .

“But you come around in your time/Speaking of fabulous places,
create an oasis/Dries up as soon as you're gone" (Sarah McLachlan)

David Dalton

Apr 19, 2021, 2:49:13 AM4/19/21
On Apr 13, 2021, David Dalton wrote
(in article<0001HW.26254CD900...@news.eternal-september.org>):

> The adjustment of sins that I have funnelled by my eight main
> deities including my top deity God has occurred.
>
> So Greg Carr, are you cured of homophobia and of
> other-religion-phobia, including pagan-phobia?

Greg, you seem to think that homophobia means fear
of gays, but actually if you google define homophobia
you get dislike of or prejudice against gay people,
which you have displayed. Similarly pagan-o-phobia
means dislike of or prejudice against pagans, which
you have also displayed in your discussion of magick.

I tried again tonight, so again, are you healed of
homophobia and paganophobia? (I am pagan
but am not gay, indeed I am compatible only
with bisexual women.)

It seems that you have had a few bad experiences
with gays, and that, along with your adherence
to minor scriptural messages that conflict with
Jesus’s main messages, has led to your homophobia.

Homophobia and other-religion-o-phobia were included
in my main funnel component. But in the popthrough
funnel sub cumulative, probably funnelled by some
in the shaktipat lineages of past avatar types rather
than by the avatar types, also included were:

1. blind adherence to scripture, including future scripture
2. blind adherence to a guru or gurus, including past
gurus (including dead gurus) and future gurus (including
those not yet born).
3. blind adherence to a deity or deities

You are expected to think for yourself.

As part of my main funnel component and the popthrough
funnel sub cumulative there should now be a bounce
in place for an awful lot of black magick, and hopefully
that will please you and other Christians. And I
have tried to take away the sins of the world.

Loose Cannon

Apr 19, 2021, 11:07:34 AM4/19/21
On Mon, 19 Apr 2021 04:19:11 -0230, David Dalton <dal...@nfld.com>
wrote:
Greg's problem is that he hates himself for his homosexuality. He
wishes he wasn't and has never accepted it. He thinks if he rants loud
enough against gays, it will deflect from the fact that he's in his
late 50s, never been married, no children, no girlfriend, no former
girlfriends. He's never been in a serious relationship with a woman in
his life. What he doesn't realize is all he's done is draw more
attention to himself. Once he comes to terms with the fact that he's a
homo, his hostility towards others will diminish greatly.

P+Barker

Apr 19, 2021, 12:34:23 PM4/19/21
Loose Cannon <efbe...@gmx.com> wrote:

>Greg's problem is that he hates himself for his homosexuality. He
>wishes he wasn't and has never accepted it. He thinks if he rants loud
>enough against gays, it will deflect from the fact that he's in his
>late 50s, never been married, no children, no girlfriend, no former
>girlfriends. He's never been in a serious relationship with a woman in
>his life. What he doesn't realize is all he's done is draw more
>attention to himself. Once he comes to terms with the fact that he's a
>homo, his hostility towards others will diminish greatly.

You forgot all his arrests and time in prison.
He usually exploits his cell mates.
He likes it.

Greg Carr

May 5, 2021, 5:52:02 AM5/5/21
Of course these queers and child molesters have Jake Virtanen and Alan Barker homo tattoos. All racists total losers.

Yes beer league Kitsilano guy I am scared, terrified of the sissy boy who refuses to put up a profile pic. Alan Baker checking out the dick in the locker room.

https://www.linkedin.com/in/alan-baker-b970127/detail/recent-activity? Whoever this is popless fag Jake Virtannen who never won a NHL fight would kick his ass easily.

Alan Bakers address 2252 W 1st Street, Vancouver, Ca. twerpy, weak Alan Baker the fag hag has made himself known.
https://groups.google.com/g/comp.sys.mac.advocacy/c/EHxk082JbaA

https://twitter.com/alanbaker?lang=en

https://www.alignable.com/vancouver-bc/bakermedia

2234 1st Avenue W # 302 Baker, Alan 604-731-1026 yeah the guy who started the post in https://groups.google.com/g/comp.sys.mac.advocacy/c/EHxk082JbaA stated you lived on that block birdy twerp twerker.

http://www.caccautosport.org/wp-content/uploads/2013/02/OWRaceSun.pdf I am impressed you race cars. I used to be into auto racing have no idea why I lost interest.

https://www.indycar.com/News/2013/01/1-16-INDYCAR-Academy-finalists-in-Skip-Barber-shootout You are 59 years old and haven't aged well. I would type 4 eyes but hey I wear glasses as well. You remind me of Gordon Sauck his thing was helping with building some type of super motorcycle although he has removed all traces of that from the Internet. He says his house has been totally vandalized twice and that his business in Newton IAVS Canada has been the site of frequent criminal acts. Various ppl have threatened to waste the guy and his wife. He has stated he and his wife are totally stressed and circling the toilet of bankruptcy. Both of you are weak and not aging well. Unlike Gordon Sauck I can find no evidence of criminal gang history in your life or past. He sucks at crime trust me. Both myself and Gordon Sauck are under investigation by Surrey RCMP.

https://www.bchmr.ca/wp-content/uploads/2018/09/BCHMR-2018-Combined-Formula-Ford-Exhibition-Group.pdf?x45536

https://www.huffingtonpost.ca/entry/pride-flag-bc-neighbourhood_ca_5d0aa508e4b0f7b7442b76ca some homosexual named Alan Baker lives with a fag named Malcolm Dailly in Aldergrove.

https://www.linkedin.com/in/malcolm-dailly-47779b14a/detail/recent-activity/documents/ the company if you look it up has a Alan Baker on its website.

https://www.facebook.com/MalcolmDailly yes he is queer. Owns a great place in Kelowna is semi-retired so needs a Alan Barker to help run his business.

Malcolm Dailly Alan Baker

Our sincere condolences to you Andrew with the loss of Perry may you get comfort from the precious memories you both shared together. We both knew Perry for over 20 years and he was always a wonderful and kind person, he will be greatly missed.
May he rest in peace.

https://www.dignitymemorial.com/en-ca/obituaries/abbotsford-bc/perry-klimchuk-4893587

Phone Numbers & Email Addresses
Phone Number Email Address Fax Number
Office 604-455-0662 in...@stratakleen.com 604-455-0663
Alan Baker 778-895-1987 al...@stratakleen.com
Malcolm Dailly 778-895-1986 mal...@stratakleen.com
Andrea, General Manager 778-908-3665 and...@stratakleen.com
Mailing Address
9033 216A St
Langley BC V1M 4C9

https://tail.eepunaces.tk this is a homosexual ABOMINATION website for casual sex by fags of course Malcolm Dailly picture appears.

https://www.alumniclass.com/killarney-high-school-cougars-vancouver-bc/profile/alan-baker/8364366/ He apparently graduated from Killarney High School in 1964.

Alan Baker, My Creepy Internet Stalker!
Yikes. He's spent the last 48 hours researching me.

They should make internet stalking illegal, I think Alan Baker has had
practice researching the little kiddies he likes to molest.

Anyone thinking of hiring this internet stalker Alan Baker from Vancouver,
BC should certainly give him a psych eval. As according to this website
people that

stalk others on the internet more times than not leads to pedophilia. Alan
Baker is obviously bordering on or has become a child predator.

http://www.canadafreepress.com/2007/internet-security090507.htm

Yikes. If something happens to me please make sure the local, and Canadian
police no that I was being stalked online by Alan Baker, A Macintosh bench
tech from Vancouver, BC.

Please post this every newsgroup so your children know to avoid him and thus
remove themselves from danger.

https://compgroups.net/comp.sys.mac.system/alan-baker-my-creepy-internet-stalker/1157187

I would have to be a total hypocrite to say that Internet "stalking" should be crime and how would it be enforced in any case? Could a bot search program be considered stalking.? Companies routinely data mine would that be stalking?

Alan Baker the fag of course supports Popless Jake Virtannen the fag athlete of Celebrities gay bar on Davie St. fame.

Alan Barker used to be in track and field in 1974 JOCKO HOMOS OUT OF SPORTS.

A few times Alan Baker on USENET/Google Groups has denied being a faggot what a self loathing ABOMINATION a fairy queen lying twink. You can't trust the gays. Avoid and shun them at a minimum.