Alan Bakers address 2252 W 1st Street, Vancouver, Ca.

I mikepat@gmail.com P I Mikepat

Feb 25, 2012, 3:28:19 PM2/25/12
http://s1225.photobucket.com/albums/ee397/Jaybirdsong/?action=view&current=AlanBaker.png

How does it feel to eat the same shit you dished out, Lowlife?

Alan Baker

Feb 25, 2012, 3:37:18 PM2/25/12
In article <zvb2r.19499$rS.1...@newsfe15.iad>,
"P I Mikepat" <P I mik...@gmail.com> wrote:

> http://s1225.photobucket.com/albums/ee397/Jaybirdsong/?action=view&current=Ala
> nBaker.png
>
> How does it feel to eat the same shit you dished out, Lowlife?

Wrong again!

--
"The iPhone doesn't have...
...well, since Edwin seems to have finally crawled away for good,

I mikepat@gmail.com P I Mikepat

Feb 25, 2012, 4:03:23 PM2/25/12

"Alan Baker" <alang...@telus.net> wrote in message
> In article <zvb2r.19499$rS.1...@newsfe15.iad>,
> "P I Mikepat" <P I mik...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> http://s1225.photobucket.com/albums/ee397/Jaybirdsong/?action=view&current=Ala
>> nBaker.png
>>
>> How does it feel to eat the same shit you dished out, Lowlife?
>
> Wrong again!

Really? Then why did you just block your video, Lowlife? The house
pictured on West 1st is the one you live in. If the number is wrong it's
not off by much if at all.

It was simple to go to Google Earth Street and plug in Yew & Vine and
backtrack from there.

BTW: I passed your info over to Michael. He's going to enjoy fucking the
person who has made his life hell all these months.

You are a stupid man. Maybe you should git while the gitting is good.
Fucking Creep.

Now move along, were finished.

Alan Baker

Feb 25, 2012, 4:22:08 PM2/25/12
In article <t0c2r.22629$mi4....@newsfe11.iad>,
"P I Mikepat" <P I mik...@gmail.com> wrote:

> "Alan Baker" <alang...@telus.net> wrote in message
> > In article <zvb2r.19499$rS.1...@newsfe15.iad>,
> > "P I Mikepat" <P I mik...@gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> >> http://s1225.photobucket.com/albums/ee397/Jaybirdsong/?action=view&current=
> >> Ala
> >> nBaker.png
> >>
> >> How does it feel to eat the same shit you dished out, Lowlife?
> >
> > Wrong again!
>
> Really? Then why did you just block your video, Lowlife? The house
> pictured on West 1st is the one you live in. If the number is wrong it's
> not off by much if at all.

LOL

> It was simple to go to Google Earth Street and plug in Yew & Vine and
> backtrack from there.

And yet, you first had me living on York...

...I guess it wasn't simple enough for a simpleton such as you?

> BTW: I passed your info over to Michael. He's going to enjoy fucking the
> person who has made his life hell all these months.

Is there some Michael whose life I've made hell, Michael?

> You are a stupid man. Maybe you should git while the gitting is good.
> Fucking Creep.
>
> Now move along, were finished.

You keep saying that...

B.Richter

Feb 25, 2012, 5:40:56 PM2/25/12
In article <zvb2r.19499$rS.1...@newsfe15.iad>,
"P I Mikepat" <P I mik...@gmail.com> wrote:

> http://s1225.photobucket.com/albums/ee397/Jaybirdsong/?action=view&current=Ala
> nBaker.png
>
> How does it feel to eat the same shit you dished out, Lowlife?

This would put you in the category of being a waste of skin...
--
Robert

bkn...@conramp.net

Feb 25, 2012, 6:11:36 PM2/25/12
You mean doing the same thing that he says makes another a lowlife?
BK

MuahMan

Feb 25, 2012, 10:06:36 PM2/25/12
On Feb 25, 6:11 pm, bkni...@conramp.net wrote:
> On Sat, 25 Feb 2012 16:40:56 -0600, "B.Richter"
>
> <bobb...@spamnot.incite.com> wrote:
> >In article <zvb2r.19499$rS.16...@newsfe15.iad>,
> > "P I Mikepat" <P I mike...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> >>http://s1225.photobucket.com/albums/ee397/Jaybirdsong/?action=view&cu...
> >> nBaker.png
>
> >> How does it feel to eat the same shit you dished out, Lowlife?
>
> >This would put you in the category of being a waste of skin...
>
> You mean doing the same thing that he says makes another a lowlife?
> BK

"How To Win Friends, and Influence People"

Was NOT written by Alan Baker.

bkn...@conramp.net

Feb 25, 2012, 10:10:50 PM2/25/12
On Sat, 25 Feb 2012 19:06:36 -0800 (PST), MuahMan <mua...@gmail.com>
wrote:
OK. Now look up non sequitur.

BK

james

Feb 26, 2012, 10:57:49 AM2/26/12

wrote in message news:3jqik7l8abr6mk42a...@4ax.com...
You mean, what goes around comes around?

james

Feb 26, 2012, 5:21:41 PM2/26/12

wrote in message news:gk8jk7l1pgl1sd4j4...@4ax.com...
Perhaps you should.

Steve de Mena

Feb 27, 2012, 12:23:36 AM2/27/12
On 2/25/12 12:28 PM, P I Mikepat wrote:
> http://s1225.photobucket.com/albums/ee397/Jaybirdsong/?action=view&current=AlanBaker.png
>
> How does it feel to eat the same shit you dished out, Lowlife?

Not cool posting private information about someone.

Steve

BAR

Feb 27, 2012, 7:40:08 AM2/27/12
In article <KNKdnQZGT7fFjtbS...@giganews.com>,
st...@demena.com says...
You reap what you sew. Ask Alan to translate that for you.

bkn...@conramp.net

Feb 27, 2012, 9:53:08 AM2/27/12
Let me translate something for you Bert.

You sew clothing.
You sow crops for reaping.

Oh, and about posting private information; as you would probably
say, "Two wrongs don't make a write".
:-)

BK

james

Feb 27, 2012, 10:43:05 AM2/27/12

wrote in message news:i36nk7pr91c7mmgd1...@4ax.com...

On Mon, 27 Feb 2012 07:40:08 -0500, BAR <sc...@you.com> wrote:

>In article <KNKdnQZGT7fFjtbS...@giganews.com>,
>st...@demena.com says...
>>
>> On 2/25/12 12:28 PM, P I Mikepat wrote:
>> > http://s1225.photobucket.com/albums/ee397/Jaybirdsong/?action=view&current=AlanBaker.png
>> >
>> > How does it feel to eat the same shit you dished out, Lowlife?
>>
>> Not cool posting private information about someone.
>>
>> Steve
>
>You reap what you sew. Ask Alan to translate that for you.
>
>Let me translate something for you Bert.

>You sew clothing.
>You sow crops for reaping.

Go to the head of the class.

>Oh, and about posting private information; as you would probably
>say, "Two wrongs don't make a write".
> :-)

Obviously Baker didn't consider it wrong posting other peoples
information since he did it more than a few times. So then I wouldn't
think he should have any objection in the least to have his own
information posted. He did set the tone and what's good for the goose
is good for Baker.

Dene

Feb 27, 2012, 12:53:26 PM2/27/12
On Feb 27, 7:43 am, "james" <jamesstja...@aol.com> wrote:
> wrote in messagenews:i36nk7pr91c7mmgd1...@4ax.com...
>

> On Mon, 27 Feb 2012 07:40:08 -0500, BAR <sc...@you.com> wrote:
> >In article <KNKdnQZGT7fFjtbSnZ2dnUVZ5tedn...@giganews.com>,
> >st...@demena.com says...

> >> Not cool posting private information about someone.
>
> >> Steve
>
> >You reap what you sew. Ask Alan to translate that for you.
>
> >Let me translate something for you Bert.
> >You sew clothing.
> >You sow crops for reaping.
>
> Go to the head of the class.
>
> >Oh, and about posting  private information;  as you would probably
> >say, "Two wrongs don't make a write".
> > :-)
>
> Obviously Baker didn't consider it wrong posting other peoples
> information since he did it more than a few times.  So then I wouldn't
> think he should have any objection in the least to have his own
> information posted.  He did set the tone and what's good for the goose
> is good for Baker.- Hide quoted text -

Not to mention posting private emails.

-Greg

Alan Baker

Feb 27, 2012, 1:05:42 PM2/27/12
In article
<18edbd21-f66e-40e5...@s13g2000yqe.googlegroups.com>,
Which I've only ever done when the person whose email was posted was
warned (twice!) that his continued pestering of me via email would
result in exactly that outcome and he continued sending me emails after
he'd been warned (twice!). Even he has admitted that that amounted to
tacit consent for me to do it.

See: unlike you, Greg, I tell the truth.

:-)

MuahMan

Feb 27, 2012, 1:19:11 PM2/27/12
On Feb 27, 1:05 pm, Alan Baker <alangba...@telus.net> wrote:
> In article
> <18edbd21-f66e-40e5-bbbf-a3f8e13cf...@s13g2000yqe.googlegroups.com>,
Baker does it make you sad that everyone hates you?

bkn...@conramp.net

Feb 27, 2012, 1:22:52 PM2/27/12
On Mon, 27 Feb 2012 09:53:26 -0800 (PST), Dene <gds...@aol.com>
wrote:
All that may be true Greg, but the BS that James is spewing about
geese is just that. We tell children that because someone else does
something wrong it makes it just as wrong for them to do it too.

Get it James? Most children do.

BK

james

Feb 27, 2012, 2:22:59 PM2/27/12

wrote in message news:96ink7hm5a04mogm1...@4ax.com...
Maybe you should mind your own FB. Baker can speak for himself.
Unfortunately how can he censure what he does himself?

james

Feb 27, 2012, 2:23:57 PM2/27/12

"Dene" wrote in message
I notice he didn't answer about how he posted other peoples addresses.

Tim Adams

Feb 27, 2012, 4:59:34 PM2/27/12
poor widdle james, can't handle having reality pointed out to him.

--
regarding Snit "You are not flamed because you speak the truth,
you are flamed because you are a hideous troll and keep disrupting

bkn...@conramp.net

Feb 27, 2012, 5:04:49 PM2/27/12
It has nothing to do with defending Baker, but pointing out an
infantile prick that doesn't understand that he is showing poor
character. Got it James?

>poor widdle james, can't handle having reality pointed out to him.

LOL. I'm glad you answered James because I have him kill filed and
wouldn't have seen his lame answer.

BK

Chance Furlong

Feb 27, 2012, 7:03:58 PM2/27/12
On 2/27/12 1:22 PM, james wrote:

> Maybe you should mind your own fucking business. Baker can speak for himself.
> Unfortunately how can he censure what he does himself?

Are you Baker's little buddy?

BAR

Feb 27, 2012, 8:41:54 PM2/27/12
In article <i36nk7pr91c7mmgd1...@4ax.com>,
bkn...@conramp.net says...
Please send your complaints to the Spell Checking department.

Baker is a piece of work. He reminds me of a prissy little bitch.

The prissy little bitch outsmarted himself.

Dene

Feb 28, 2012, 12:30:35 PM2/28/12
On Feb 27, 10:05 am, Alan Baker <alangba...@telus.net> wrote:

> See: unlike you, Greg, I tell the truth.
>
> :-)

HAHAHAHAHA

Were you telling the truth when you lied about...

1. Larry's residence
2. Claiming you don't stalk Larry, though your name is under every
post of his.
3. Stating and reiterating that KP helicoptered his club
4. Your ski instructor certification.

Hyperbole my boney ass. You are just a straight up liar.

BTW....explain why so many people, from faraway forums, seek you out
to piss on you.
Are they all delusional or could there be something wrong with your
conduct and character?
Is there a more despised troll on usenet now?

-Greg

Alan Baker

Feb 28, 2012, 12:42:05 PM2/28/12
In article
<00466c92-498d-4cf6...@n12g2000yqb.googlegroups.com>,
Dene <gds...@aol.com> wrote:

> On Feb 27, 10:05 am, Alan Baker <alangba...@telus.net> wrote:
>

> > See: unlike you, Greg, I tell the truth.
> >
> > :-)
>
> HAHAHAHAHA
>
> Were you telling the truth when you lied about...
>
> 1. Larry's residence

I didn't lie about it.

> 2. Claiming you don't stalk Larry, though your name is under every
> post of his.

I don't stalk him. Replying in a newsgroup isn't stalking.

> 3. Stating and reiterating that KP helicoptered his club

Using figurative language doesn't make a truth (that Ken threw his club)
into a lie.

> 4. Your ski instructor certification.

I've never lied about that in the slightest. David Laville's
misinterpretations and bogus conclusions aren't my problem.

> Hyperbole my boney ass. You are just a straight up liar.
>
> BTW....explain why so many people, from faraway forums, seek you out
> to piss on you.

I call out people on their hypocrisies. And hypocritical jerks such as
yourself don't like it.

:-)

> Are they all delusional or could there be something wrong with your
> conduct and character?

Essentially, yes: they're all "delusional" (reality is more complex than
that word, some of the people you're citing are just straight up trolls
who don't care about the truth and know they're simply lying about me.
Larry for instance).

> Is there a more despised troll on usenet now?

Easily.

james

Feb 28, 2012, 1:10:46 PM2/28/12

"Dene" wrote in message

On Feb 27, 10:05 am, Alan Baker <alangba...@telus.net> wrote:

> See: unlike you, Greg, I tell the truth.
>
> :-)

>HAHAHAHAHA

>Were you telling the truth when you lied about...

>1. Larry's residence
>2. Claiming you don't stalk Larry, though your name is under every
post of his.
>3. Stating and reiterating that KP helicoptered his club
>4. Your ski instructor certification.

>.Hyperbole my boney ass. You are just a straight up liar.

>BTW....explain why so many people, from faraway forums, seek you out
>to piss on you.
>Are they all delusional or could there be something wrong with your
>conduct and character?
>Is there a more despised troll on usenet now?

Bet he can't name one. If he could have, he would have.

Steve Carroll

Feb 28, 2012, 2:34:29 PM2/28/12
On Feb 28, 10:42 am, Alan Baker <alangba...@telus.net> wrote:
> In article
> <00466c92-498d-4cf6-893f-4e0dd96e6...@n12g2000yqb.googlegroups.com>,
Careful, dude, now that he knows where you live he might just drive by
on his '3 speed Schwinn Stingray' and throw a rock through your
window;)

MuahMan

Feb 28, 2012, 3:19:31 PM2/28/12
I look forward to the day when we read about Alan's corpse being
retrieved from a local river. He's gonna piss the wrong person off and
Steve Carroll won't be there to defend him. Alan Baker could be a
rapist and murderer and Carroll would defend him because he likes
Apple. LOL

Steve Carroll

Feb 29, 2012, 8:45:05 PM2/29/12
Sorry, Pratt... I forgot that you guys aren't doing Stingrays anymore,
you're up to go-karts now ;)