Sam-->Eric-->Britney sandwich position

David Dalton

Aug 8, 2023, 2:02:37 AM8/8/23
I think my matchmaking ability has returned.

From
https://groups.google.com/g/alt.religion.druid/c/yiFi1WqTGPg :

"Billy Joel is bim and a good match for him is
straight-type-2-F Gwyneth Paltrow.

Her husband Brad Falchuk is straight-type-1-M
and a good match for him is Jessica Simpson.

Her husband Eric is bim and a good match
for him is straight-type-2-F Britney Spears.

Billy Joel零 wife is bimT, so they are optimally
compatible, and there could be a threesome
of them and Gwyneth Paltrow..."

That is from 2021, and I forgot to check if Britney
had a partner. Her husband Sam is gay, so they
have a platonic relationship which could be
bridged by Eric, e.g. in the Eric sandwich
Sam-->Eric-->Britney.

By bim I mean male attracted to both genders, not
necessarily having sex with both genders.

Straight-type-2-F is compatible (orgasmic up close)
only with bims (e.g. the "circle of fire" in Kate Bush's
song Lily).

For my recent and ongoing supposed progress see alt.religion.druid .

For background material, including my Eight Sexual Harmonics
theory, see my Salmon on the Thorns web page.

"This could be the final breath; This is life and death;
This is hard rock and water; Out here between wind and flame;
Between tears and elation; Lies a secret nation" (Ron Hynes)

David Dalton

Aug 11, 2023, 3:50:06 AM8/11/23
On Aug 8, 2023, David Dalton wrote
(in article<dalton-F624B3....@news.eternal-september.org>):

> I think my matchmaking ability has returned.
>
> From
> https://groups.google.com/g/alt.religion.druid/c/yiFi1WqTGPg :
>
> "Billy Joel is bim and a good match for him is
> straight-type-2-F Gwyneth Paltrow.
>
> Her husband Brad Falchuk is straight-type-1-M
> and a good match for him is Jessica Simpson.
>
> Her husband Eric is bim and a good match
> for him is straight-type-2-F Britney Spears.
>
> Billy Joel¹s wife is bimT, so they are optimally
> compatible, and there could be a threesome
> of them and Gwyneth Paltrow..."
>
> That is from 2021, and I forgot to check if Britney
> had a partner. Her husband Sam is gay, so they
> have a platonic relationship which could be
> bridged by Eric, e.g. in the Eric sandwich
> Sam-->Eric-->Britney.
>
> By bim I mean male attracted to both genders, not
> necessarily having sex with both genders.
>
> Straight-type-2-F is compatible (orgasmic up close)
> only with bims (e.g. the "circle of fire" in Kate Bush's
> song Lily).
>
> For my recent and ongoing supposed progress see alt.religion.druid .
>
> For background material, including my Eight Sexual Harmonics
> theory, see my Salmon on the Thorns web page.

"Well, remember how I found you there
Alone in your electric chair
I told you dirty jokes until you smiled”
(Billy Joel)

"Once there was a darkness, deep and endless night
You gave me everything you had, oh you gave me light”
(Sarah McLachlan)

(So that was like Jesus casting demons out of Mary Magdalene.)

a D.