various matches

David Dalton

May 24, 2021, 8:48:12 PM5/24/21
I’ve started this thread as a place to put ongoing matchmaking
results rather than having them buried in my other threads
as they have been recently.

I was just listening to Q and Tom Power interviewed
Shania Twain, who years ago I said I was not
attracted to.

I intuited that she is bif and has a sexual shielding spell
up, which again before it was funnelled warded off
attention from optimally compatibles (other bifs,
lesbians, and straight-type-2 males) while allowing
attention from partially compatibles and incompatibles,
but now does the reverse. However she is not
now in my species.

A very good match for her is amazing acoustic guitar
player straight-type-2-M Slavek Hanzlik, who I
met back when I was booking and hosting and
doing sound at the UBC grad student centre.
(He played along with my close friend Tammy
Fassaert on standup bass and vocals and mandolin
wizard John Reischman.) I think he has had
an old lock with anther bif that has recently been
dissolved since it had not been consummated
after three years or more (if it had it wouldn’t
count as an old lock but just an ongoing lock).

"Rain upon the water/Makes footprints sunk in sand./Anger upon angry
hurt,/Take me by the hand./Take me by the heartstrings..." (Ferron)

David Dalton

May 25, 2021, 12:09:24 AM5/25/21
Since I mentioned Bill Bourne and Shannon Johnson
in the other thread I will consider them.

I know Bill Bourne’s former musical partner Alan MacLeod
fairly well and met Bill Bourne in the W.I.S.E. Lounge
in Vancouver once, where I gave him a slightly burnt
oatmeal cookie, ha.

Bill Bourne is straight-type-2 but not in my species
and had an old lock which recently has been
dissolved.

Shannon Johnson is a lesbian in my species and
when she and Bill Bourne were in homo sapiens
there would have been a bridge/friendship/trust
attraction between them.

A very good match for Bill Bourne is bif (woman
attracted to both genders) Charlotte Black Elk.
Her name popped into my head even though
I din’t remember having seen a picture of her
before, and I have since checked her picture.
I think Bill Bourne has some association with
some Northern Alberta natives and may be
part native.

However there are also some natives in my species,
which is multicultural, multiracial, and multireligion.
(Again homo sapiens globally has split into
55 equal species in ghuman species group,
and there is no longer any sexual compatibility
across species boundaries, though the physical
evolution is yet to come.)

“And the cart is on a wheel/And the wheel is on a hill/And the hill is
shifting sand/And inside these laws we stand" (Ferron)

David Dalton

May 25, 2021, 2:25:39 PM5/25/21
For future reference:

Sarah's daughter India Sood is straight-type-2-F and
compatible e.g. with bim Nick Earle, guitarist and
lead singer of Nick Earle and The Reckless Hearts
who I think is about 21. (Before he turned to rock
he was in the young blues duo Earle and Coffin
and had shorter hair.)

Sarah’s daughter Taja Sood is bif and compatible
e.g. with straight-type-2-M Percy Hynes White
who is an actor and the son of Sherry White
and Joel Thomas Hynes, the nephew of Ron Hynes.
One film he was in is Cast No Shadow, which
has a trailer at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IAt3wC3iNn0
but he is now I think 19.

David Dalton

May 25, 2021, 3:52:00 PM5/25/21
On May 25, 2021, David Dalton wrote
(in article<0001HW.265D78A100...@news.eternal-september.org>):

> For future reference:
>
> Sarah's daughter India Sood is straight-type-2-F and
> compatible e.g. with bim Nick Earle, guitarist and
> lead singer of Nick Earle and The Reckless Hearts
> who I think is about 21. (Before he turned to rock
> he was in the young blues duo Earle and Coffin
> and had shorter hair.)

OK, what about Joe Coffin? He is straight-type-1-M
and very compatible e.g. with rising singer/songwriter
straight-type-1-F Rachel Cousins.

David Dalton

May 25, 2021, 6:12:27 PM5/25/21
On May 25, 2021, David Dalton wrote
(in article<0001HW.265D78A100...@news.eternal-september.org>):

> Sarah’s daughter Taja Sood is bif and compatible
> e.g. with straight-type-2-M Percy Hynes White
> who is an actor and the son of Sherry White
> and Joel Thomas Hynes, the nephew of Ron Hynes.
> One film he was in is Cast No Shadow, which
> has a trailer at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IAt3wC3iNn0
> but he is now I think 19.

If he is too old for her, another straight-type-2-M in
her species is Ty Simms, who is 14, and is on
guitar, mandolin, banjo, and vocals in the young
trad band The Salt Beef Junkies (named after
the song Salt Beef Junkie by Buddy Wasisname
and the Other Fellers). I don’t know if Taja is
at all into the Tik Tok sea shanty craze, ha.

They have a recent short live show up at
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e3h3EQs4Fqg

and have a Facebook page at
https://www.facebook.com/thesaltbeefjunkies/

Ha, I guess I am trying to convince Sarah and
her daughters to move here (also to avoid
any earthquake).

David Dalton

May 25, 2021, 6:49:28 PM5/25/21
In March 2019 I said that straight-type-1-M Ashwin Sood was
optimally compatible both sexually and personality-wise
with straight-type-1-F (and dom?) hair and makeup person
Ana Sorys. However I now intuit that she now has someone
else as a good match.

So now I have to consider (drummer) Ashwin Sood again.

He is not in my species so he is no longer even partially
compatible with Sarah McLachlan, even though the
assisted shaktipat has not yet occurred.

A good Newfoundland match for Ashwin Sood would
be blueswoman Lori Cooper. An example of her
singing is at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q8mhPOwcKCA .

A good Vancouver match for Ashwin Sood would be
Linda McRae.

David Dalton

May 25, 2021, 7:51:35 PM5/25/21
On May 25, 2021, David Dalton wrote
(in article<0001HW.265DB67600...@news.eternal-september.org>):

> In March 2019 I said that straight-type-1-M Ashwin Sood was
> optimally compatible both sexually and personality-wise
> with straight-type-1-F (and dom?) hair and makeup person
> Ana Sorys. However I now intuit that she now has someone
> else as a good match.
>
> So now I have to consider (drummer)

I think he is also a fairly good singer.

David Dalton

May 25, 2021, 7:54:22 PM5/25/21
On May 25, 2021, David Dalton wrote
(in article<0001HW.265DB67600...@news.eternal-september.org>):

> In March 2019 I said that straight-type-1-M Ashwin Sood was
> optimally compatible both sexually and personality-wise
> with straight-type-1-F (and dom?) hair and makeup person
> Ana Sorys. However I now intuit that she now has someone
> else as a good match.
>
> So now I have to consider (drummer) Ashwin Sood again.
>
> He is not in my species so he is no longer even partially
> compatible with Sarah McLachlan, even though the
> assisted shaktipat has not yet occurred.
>
> A good Newfoundland match for Ashwin Sood would
> be blueswoman Lori Cooper. An example of her
> singing is at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q8mhPOwcKCA .
>
> A good Vancouver match for Ashwin Sood would be
> Linda McRae.

Of course, as a straight-type-1 he would be able to
lock for life with just one of them.

David Dalton

May 26, 2021, 12:44:54 AM5/26/21
OK, let me play with it a bit.

Pierre Marchand is bim and is optimally compatible
e.g. with Newfoundlanders straight-type-2-F Janet Cull
and bim drummer Elliot Dicks (who also works as a
painter and plasterer).

Brett Wilson is straight-type-1-M and is optimally
compatible e.g. with Celine Dion. (By the
way, I am relatively poor.)

Of course I should check to see if they are
involved with anyone else (and match the
anyone else if they are not optimally
compatible) but I”m not going to bother.
Maybe Sarah can if she wants.

Sarah’s former keyboard player
David Kershaw is gay and is optimally
compatible with poet Lorna Crozier,
who is gayT, and the age difference
shouldn’t matter much after the evolution.
Wikipedia still says her partner is Patrick
Lane, but when you click on him (he was
gay) it says he died in 2019.

David Dalton

May 26, 2021, 12:51:29 AM5/26/21
One test of a good match is that touch should feel compatible.
So e.g. in the old days in Irish ceilis or country dances
where they cycles through a lot of partners they would
know by touch who was most compatible with them.

David Dalton

May 26, 2021, 12:54:53 AM5/26/21
On May 26, 2021, David Dalton wrote
(in article<0001HW.265E09C500...@news.eternal-september.org>):

> OK, let me play with it a bit.
>
> Pierre Marchand is bim and is optimally compatible
> e.g. with Newfoundlanders straight-type-2-F Janet Cull
> and bim drummer Elliot Dicks (who also works as a
> painter and plasterer).
>
> Brett Wilson is straight-type-1-M and is optimally
> compatible e.g. with Celine Dion. (By the
> way, I am relatively poor.)
>
> Of course I should check to see if they are
> involved with anyone else (and match the
> anyone else if they are not optimally
> compatible) but I”m not going to bother.
> Maybe Sarah can if she wants.
>
> Sarah’s former keyboard player
> David Kershaw is gay and is optimally
> compatible with poet Lorna Crozier,
> who is gayT, and the age difference
> shouldn’t matter much after the evolution.
> Wikipedia still says her partner is Patrick
> Lane, but when you click on him (he was
> gay) it says he died in 2019.

I forgot Geoff Courtnall.

He is bim (male attracted to both genders) and
is compatible e.g. with straight-type-2-F
Hayley Wickenheiser.

David Dalton

May 26, 2021, 1:40:23 AM5/26/21
On May 26, 2021, David Dalton wrote
(in article<0001HW.265E0B4F00...@news.eternal-september.org>):

> One test of a good match is that touch should feel compatible.
> So e.g. in the old days in Irish ceilis or country dances
> where they cycles through a lot of partners they would
> know by touch who was most compatible with them.

"Don’t understand
The touch of your [elbow]
I would be the one to fall
I miss the little things
I miss everything about you”
Sarah McLachlan -- Sweet Surrender

"We meet at the lights
I stare for a while
The world around us disappears”
Sarah McLachlan -- I Love You

:-)

a D.

David Dalton

May 26, 2021, 2:31:26 AM5/26/21
I’m going through Tim’s Twitter Listening Party for
Tanita Tikaram’s Ancient Heart and noticed a
picture of Suzanne Vega.

She is two-spirit bif/bimT and her husband Paul Mills
is two-spirit straight-type-2M/straight-type-2FT,
even if one of them wasn’t before the further
higher dimensional body edits (they are both a.s.r.).

David Dalton

May 26, 2021, 3:01:53 AM5/26/21
On May 26, 2021, David Dalton wrote
(in article<0001HW.265E22BD00...@news.eternal-september.org>):

> I’m going through Tim’s Twitter Listening Party for
> Tanita Tikaram’s Ancient Heart and noticed a
> picture of Suzanne Vega.
>
> She is two-spirit bif/bimT and her husband Paul Mills
> is two-spirit straight-type-2M/straight-type-2FT,
> even if one of them wasn’t before the further
> higher dimensional body edits (they are both a.s.r.).

Of course, bimT is the same harmonic as bim,
so there are only eight harmonics, not sixteen.
I just say bimT to indicate that the person is
in a female body.

The eight harmonics are

straight-type-1-M (1M)
gay (2M)
bim (3M)
straight-type-2-M (4M)

straight-type-1-F (1F)
gay (2F)
bif (3F)
straight-type-2-M (4F)

and I suspect that bisexual (attracted to both genders)
might even be the largest group.

And again straight-type-2, which I used to call 4th orientation,
is compatible only with bisexual of the opposite gender
but is bridge-compatible (i.e. with a bisexual of the
opposite gender in between them) with a gay/lesbian
of the opposite gender. Also straight-type-2 seems
prone to old locks (note that Janet Cull had one which
has been dissolved) and some may thus think they are
asexual or involuntary celibate (incel).

By the way, Tanita’s collaborator Rod Argent is
a bifT (3FT) not in my and Tanita’s species and should
be compatible with St. Vincent, who is straight-type-2-MT (4MT),
for example.

David Dalton

May 26, 2021, 3:04:21 AM5/26/21
On May 26, 2021, David Dalton wrote
(in article<0001HW.265E29E000...@news.eternal-september.org>):

> On May 26, 2021, David Dalton wrote
> (in article<0001HW.265E22BD00...@news.eternal-september.org>):
>
> > I’m going through Tim’s Twitter Listening Party for
> > Tanita Tikaram’s Ancient Heart and noticed a
> > picture of Suzanne Vega.
> >
> > She is two-spirit bif/bimT and her husband Paul Mills
> > is two-spirit straight-type-2M/straight-type-2FT,
> > even if one of them wasn’t before the further
> > higher dimensional body edits (they are both a.s.r.).
>
> Of course, bimT is the same harmonic as bim,
> so there are only eight harmonics, not sixteen.
> I just say bimT to indicate that the person is
> in a female body.
>
> The eight harmonics are
>
> straight-type-1-M (1M)
> gay (2M)
> bim (3M)
> straight-type-2-M (4M)
>
> straight-type-1-F (1F)
> gay (2F)
> bif (3F)
> straight-type-2-M (4F)

oops, that should have been straight-type-2-F, obviously

David Dalton

May 26, 2021, 4:02:58 AM5/26/21
Tanita Tikaram’s collaborator violinist
Helen O’Hara is two-spirit
straight-type-1-F/straight-type-1MT (1F/1MT).

Let’s see if I can think of a 1M/1FT match...

One seems to be Chris de Burgh.

His wife DIane de Burgh is bif (3F) in my species
and a good match for her is straight-type-2-M
Billy Joel’s agent Dennis Arfa. (I first thought
of Billy Joel, but he is not straight-type-2-M,
and looked on his webpage and saw Dennis.)

Billy Joel is bim and a good match for him is
straight-type-2-F Gwyneth Paltrow.

Her husband Brad Falchuk is straight-type-1-M
and a good match for him is Jessica Simpson.

Her husband Eric is bim and a good match
for him is straight-type-2-F Britney Spears.

Billy Joel’s wife is bimT, so they are optimally
compatible, and there could be a threesome
of them and Gwyneth Paltrow (who had
an old lock which has recently been
dissolved).

Oh what a tangled web older folks can weave.

David Dalton

May 26, 2021, 4:18:27 AM5/26/21
In March 2019 I said 1FT Danny Michel was compatible
with 1MT Anita Best, but there is a bit of an age
difference so instead I suggest for Danny
1MT Laura Madonna Murray (though he
is partially compatible with bims and
she is partially compatible with bifs).

What about Anita Best?
Gary Fjellgaard came to mind.

And again big music fan Dianna Erbland is
straight-type-1 and compatible with
Clyde Rose, but is no longer in the same
species as Sandy Morris, who I think
has a match anyway.

David Dalton

May 26, 2021, 5:04:15 AM5/26/21
The Dalai Lama’s Oracle is straight-type-2-M in
my species and is a.s.r. and is thus compatible
e.g. with bif Zhang Ziyi (Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon),
though of course so am I.

Her husband Wang Feng is straight-type-1-M and
compatible e.g, with Santha Faiia, the spouse
of Graham Hancock.

Graham Hancock is bim and compatible e.g.
with straight-type-2-F J.K. Rowling, who had
an old lock that has been dissolved.

Her husband Neil Murray is gay so there
can be a bridged threesome of
J.K.--Graham--Neil. Any age differences
shouldn’t be significant after the evolution.

David Dalton

May 26, 2021, 5:09:57 AM5/26/21
On May 26, 2021, David Dalton wrote
(in article<0001HW.265E468E00...@news.eternal-september.org>):

> The Dalai Lama’s Oracle is straight-type-2-M in
> my species and is a.s.r. and is thus compatible
> e.g. with bif Zhang Ziyi (Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon),
> though of course so am I.
>
> Her husband Wang Feng is straight-type-1-M and
> compatible e.g, with Santha Faiia, the spouse
> of Graham Hancock.

But why didn’t Wang Feng turn straight-type-2-M
in the additional higher dimensional body edits?
And it seems Wang Feng and Zhang Ziyi are
no longer in the same species, so maybe there
was abuse between them and/or they broke
up recently.

David Dalton

May 26, 2021, 5:58:21 AM5/26/21
Anthropologist Wade Davis is straight-type-2-M and
in the same species as Bill Bourne and Charlotte
Black Elk.

His wife Gail Percy is straight-type-1 so they
are not compatible except maybe when she
was ovulating, otherwise he would have
ejaculation with no orgasm. But he is a.s.r.
so why didn’t she turn bif in the additional
higher dimensional body edits? And I
intuit they are no longer in the same species
and that she has a good match, a straight-type-1-M
who is not Wade.

And what about a possible a.s.r. bif match
for Wade? There is a (bald?) woman shaman whose
picture I saw on a Facebook group (perhaps
as the cover picture) who has big open circles
in her earlobes but I can’t find the picture
right now. But anyway his old lock has been
dissolved so he should be able to find a
probably indigenous/shamanic bif by attraction,
but she came to mind. But with the
widened lock he would still be attracted
to non-a.s.r. bifs in his species but wouldn’t
be able to get them, so she would have
to be an a.s.r. bif in his species. Anyway,
Jonathan Davis, Admin of the Facebook group
Visionary Mental Health (formerly
The Shamanic View of Mental Illness)
would probably know of the woman I
am thinking of.

David Dalton

May 26, 2021, 6:38:14 AM5/26/21
On May 26, 2021, David Dalton wrote
(in article<0001HW.265E533C00...@news.eternal-september.org>):

> Anthropologist Wade Davis is straight-type-2-M and
> in the same species as Bill Bourne and Charlotte
> Black Elk.
>
> His wife Gail Percy is straight-type-1 so they
> are not compatible except maybe when she
> was ovulating, otherwise he would have
> ejaculation with no orgasm. But he is a.s.r.
> so why didn’t she turn bif in the additional
> higher dimensional body edits? And I
> intuit they are no longer in the same species
> and that she has a good match, a straight-type-1-M
> who is not Wade.
>
> And what about a possible a.s.r. bif match
> for Wade? There is a (bald?) woman shaman whose
> picture I saw on a Facebook group (perhaps
> as the cover picture) who has big open circles
> in her earlobes

I don’t mean hoop earrings but the earlobes
stretched around big open circles in the
centres of the earlobes.

> but I can’t find the picture
> right now. But anyway his old lock has been
> dissolved so he should be able to find a
> probably indigenous/shamanic bif by attraction,
> but she came to mind. But with the
> widened lock he would still be attracted
> to non-a.s.r. bifs in his species but wouldn’t
> be able to get them,

But an assisted shaktipat recipient (a.s.r.) who
was already involved with an optimally compatible
non-a.s.r. before the four normal mood
sexuality/romance items line of the assisted shaktipat
was transmitted would get to keep that
relationship while also being in the widened
lock within each species in the group of a.s.r.+me.

And that would include those formerly partially
compatible (and some incompatible since the
additional and further higher dimensional body
edits preceded the regular ones) relationships
involving an a.s.r. and a non-a.s.r. that were
made optimally sexually compatible in the
additional and further higher dimensional
body edits. So for example bif Beyonce (a.s.r.)
still has Jay Z (non-a.s.r., has become
straight-type-2-M) but she could still have
me if she wanted though that is unlikely,
whereas a non-a.s.r. bif associated with a
non-a.s.r. straight-type-2-M would not be
attractive to or attracted to another
non-a.s.r. straight-type-2-M.

But again relationships not meeting the
continuous five years and/or child under 16
criteria were not made optimally sexually
compatible and have been broken up, and
I think that includes Joe and Jill Biden as
I have discussed before (so they must have
had a temporary breakup within the last five years).
But Joe does not now have negative charisma modulation.
See past threads for matches for them.

David Dalton

May 26, 2021, 5:55:33 PM5/26/21
Note that I said that matchmaking ability should be by
third eye intuition, NOT perineum click divination like
my past fake matchmaking periods (which I might
have to gradually correct the results of). But in
my current matchmaking period, though I make
the connection in my mind’s eye, I now often am
getting a (P) delivery as closure. But the difference
from my past fake matchmaking periods is that
my attention is not focused down on my perineal
chakra while I am roaming through possible matches.

And my only two accurate matchmaking periods
have been late March 8 to early March 20, 2019,
and I think from April 9, 2021, when on alt.support.schizophrenia
(I am bipolar, but follow alt.support.schizophrenia
and sometimes post there to reach schizophrenics)
I noted that Mikaela Testa is now happily lesbian,
to current and ongoing. So if you find old matches
I posted from summer 1997 to spring 1999
or spring 2003 to early 2005, or any time before
March 8, 2019, they are almost invariably incorrect
(other than Jim and Lillian Fidler, and a possible
fivesome, ha, of me and four women including
Bernadette Peters that I based on attraction).
And indeed for a while I was matching women I
was attracted to to other men, including Sarah
to Vancouver guitarist Bruce Clausen, who I
intuit has a good match. Anyway I plan to
gradually correct those old fake matches
and hopefully haven’t offended too many
friends with them.

David Dalton

May 26, 2021, 7:32:09 PM5/26/21
On May 26, 2021, David Dalton wrote
(in article<0001HW.265E0B4F00...@news.eternal-september.org>):

> One test of a good match is that touch should feel compatible.
> So e.g. in the old days in Irish ceilis or country dances
> where they cycles through a lot of partners they would
> know by touch who was most compatible with them.

Another test of a good possible match is that a masturbation
thinking of the possible match will result in a very good
or even excellent orgasm.

However non-null orgasm at a distance doesn’t mean
that there is not incompatibility. For example I have
had (rare, not lately) non-null orgasms thinking of straight-type-1-F
or even lesbian, but with a straight-type-1-F up close
I had ejaculation with no orgasm, and with lesbians
up close I was unable to achieve an erection. But
as a straight-type-2-M, my orgasm and those of
others involved would be enhanced by a bridged
threesome of me--bif--lesbian and has been in
fantasy. (On alt.polyamory such a threesome
is referred to as a V threesome as opposed to
a solid triangle, where the bif is the point of the
V, or the bridge, and if there was another bif
instead of a lesbian it would be a solid triangle.)

David Dalton

May 27, 2021, 10:54:40 PM5/27/21
Earlier today, when looking at I think the May 17 New Yorker.
I noted that Norwegian singer/songwriter girl in red
(Marie Ulven Ringheim), who turned 22 in February,
is bif and in my species, but from the article seems to
prefer women, but doesn’t like the term lesbian. Anyway
she would certainly prefer a straight-type-2-M to other
men. She is probably too young to want me, but
one possible match is Percy Hynes White, who turns
20 in early October. My knowledge of possible
European matches for her is limited but let me
try. For some reason I am getting intuition leading
in the direction of the British royal family. ... OK
that proved fruitless, so I looked at Boris Johnson’s
children and Theodore Apollo Johnson, age 22,
is a straight-type-2-M who would be happy with
girl and red and any (direct to him as well as her)
bifs she is linked to and any (bridged, with her
in between him and them) lesbians she is
linked to (regular or occasional).

David Dalton

May 28, 2021, 1:26:41 AM5/28/21
Eckhart Tolle and his wife Kim Eng are both a.s.r. and
are both straight-type-1 and are optimally sexually
compatible, but I suspect that they were not before
the further higher dimensional body edits.

Note that straight-type-2-M is not compatible
with straight-type-2-F, each is compatible
directly only with bisexual (attracted to
both genders) of the opposite gender and
bridge compatible with gay/lesbian of the
opposite gender (i.e. a bisexual of the
opposite gender would bridge between them).

In another thread I noted that Björk is bimT and
is compatible e.g. with fellow bimT CD
(Cara Delevingne) and straight-type-2-F LP
(Laura Pergolizzi).though if they formed a
threesome they might want to add a cis bim
or cis gay if they want children, which
should be possible even for Björk after
the evolution, which will also make the
age difference less important.

David Dalton

May 28, 2021, 1:56:14 AM5/28/21
On May 28, 2021, David Dalton wrote
(in article<0001HW.2660B69001...@news.eternal-september.org>):

> In another thread I noted that Björk is bimT and
> is compatible e.g. with fellow bimT CD
> (Cara Delevingne) and straight-type-2-F LP
> (Laura Pergolizzi).though if they formed a
> threesome they might want to add a cis bim

e.g. bim The Weeknd

David Dalton

May 28, 2021, 2:48:14 AM5/28/21
On May 28, 2021, David Dalton wrote
(in article<0001HW.266092EF01...@news.eternal-september.org>):

> Earlier today, when looking at I think the May 17 New Yorker.
> I noted that Norwegian singer/songwriter girl in red
> (Marie Ulven Ringheim), who turned 22 in February,
> is bif and in my species, but from the article seems to
> prefer women, but doesn’t like the term lesbian. Anyway
> she would certainly prefer a straight-type-2-M to other
> men. She is probably too young to want me, but
> one possible match is Percy Hynes White, who turns
> 20 in early October. My knowledge of possible
> European matches for her is limited but let me
> try. For some reason I am getting intuition leading
> in the direction of the British royal family. ... OK
> that proved fruitless, so I looked at Boris Johnson’s
> children and Theodore Apollo Johnson, age 22,
> is a straight-type-2-M who would be happy with
> girl and red and any (direct to him as well as her)
> bifs she is linked to and any (bridged, with her
> in between him and them) lesbians she is
> linked to (regular or occasional).

But what about a Canadian possible bif match in
his species for Percy Hynes White?

He could try Elena:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VKXFlGaSeQU
https://www.elenathemusician.com/

Since I am attracted to her, and she is not an a.s.r.,
I know she is not involved with another straight-type-2-M yet.

I don’t know how old she is, but think she is probably
about five years older than Percy, which shouldn’t
be a problem.

However she seems to be in London, UK, these days.

David Dalton

May 28, 2021, 3:55:56 AM5/28/21
On May 28, 2021, David Dalton wrote
(in article<0001HW.2660C9AC01...@news.eternal-september.org>):

> But what about a Canadian possible bif match in
> his species for Percy Hynes White?
>
> He could try Elena:
>
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VKXFlGaSeQU
> https://www.elenathemusician.com/
>
> Since I am attracted to her, and she is not an a.s.r.,
> I know she is not involved with another straight-type-2-M yet.
>
> I don’t know how old she is, but think she is probably
> about five years older than Percy, which shouldn’t
> be a problem.
>
> However she seems to be in London, UK, these days.

OK, or Billy Eilish could try him, but then he would
probably have to move to Los Angeles to pursue
his acting career.

I think maybe Billy Eilish has a sexual shielding
spell up, as I mentioned for Shania Twain at
the start of this thread.

Anyway, I don’t want him to go through what
I have gone through.

David Dalton

May 28, 2021, 3:07:51 PM5/28/21
On May 28, 2021, David Dalton wrote
(in article<0001HW.2660D98A01...@news.eternal-september.org>):

> On May 28, 2021, David Dalton wrote
> (in article<0001HW.2660C9AC01...@news.eternal-september.org>):
>
> > But what about a Canadian possible bif match in
> > his species for Percy Hynes White?
> >
> > He could try Elena:
> >
> > https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VKXFlGaSeQU
> > https://www.elenathemusician.com/
> >
> > Since I am attracted to her, and she is not an a.s.r.,
> > I know she is not involved with another straight-type-2-M yet.
> >
> > I don’t know how old she is, but think she is probably
> > about five years older than Percy, which shouldn’t
> > be a problem.
> >
> > However she seems to be in London, UK, these days.
>
> OK, or Billy Eilish could try him, but then he would
> probably have to move to Los Angeles to pursue
> his acting career.

Or I suppose Billy Eilish could move to St. John’s,
Newfoundland for part of the year, maybe June
to September, to avoid the LA media circus.
Celebrities are treated like regular people here,
as Russell Crowe, who is good friends with
Alan Doyle, would probably attest.

My Ph.D. supervisor and his wife have their house
at 92 Patrick St., about a 15 minute walk from
downtown pubs, up for sale now for
C$637,500 (US$527,850) and it is a very
nice house. They bought it for C$450,000
maybe ten years ago and I think would
settle for a bit less than C$637,500. The
listing is at

https://tinyurl.com/5uedzyvk

What about Billy’s brother Finneas?

He is bim (male attracted to both genders) and compatible
with (and in the same species as)
straight-type-2-F Jann Arden and bim Rick Mercer,
but they are probably too old for him. A younger
straight-type-2-F in his species is Dua Lipa
so there could be a threesome of
Dua Lipa, Finneas, and bim Anwar Hadid.
But is there an unattached young
straight-type-2-F in Finneas’s species?
How about Iggy Azalea, though she is
seven years older than him but such an
age difference will not matter much after
the evolution.

But Finneas is no longer in the same species
as LP, so he should no longer be attracted
to her even if he was a while ago.

I wonder if Sarah is passing any of this
stuff on yet, ha.

David Dalton

May 28, 2021, 5:52:32 PM5/28/21
On May 28, 2021, David Dalton wrote
(in article<0001HW.2661770501...@news.eternal-september.org>):
and she should no longer be attracted to him.

I guess the closest connection I have to the US
music scene is that my close friend Newfoundland
singer/songwriter multi-instrumentalist producer
Jim Fidler is Christina Aguilera’s first cousin.
She is also category nine (one of many bifs
tied for ninth most attractive to me) and is
thus in my species and is an a.s.r. (an
assisted shaktipat recipient, or I guess
for now designated to be an assisted
shaktipat recipient). If the assisted shaktipat
occurs then she will gain matchmaking ability.

Since she is an a.s.r. and has at least one child under
16, if she was involved with a partially compatible
man (a bim or straight-type-1 man) just before
the additional higher dimensional body edits
occurred, he has become straight-type-2-M
and they are now optimally sexually compatible.
However since she is an a.s.r. I am still
attracted to her, but non-a.s.r. straight-type-2
men in our species other than the one she
is involved with would not be any more.
The other possible criterion other than child
under 16 is if the relationship has lasted at
least five years (continuously) up to when the
additional HDBE occurred.

And though I interacted silently with Sarah McLachlan
in 1995 when I was in Vancouver, and met her
on stage on November 22, 2014, I can’t say
we have a close connection yet though I hope
she is reading and hope she calls me soon.
But I think she is very familiar with my online
persona, however I am less eccentric in my
dealings with other people offline, more s-Teddy. :-)

And of course I am not the same David Dalton
who wrote for Rolling Stone and has published
some music bio books. Perhaps I will have to
start using my middle initial R to distinguish us.
But I have used my real name on Usenet newsgroups
for almost thirty years. (I wonder if he is the
David Dalton who posted to soc.religion.shamanism
before I started posting there, but note that that
group is now no longer maintained by moderators
though old posts are available on groups.google.com,
but I sometimes post to the unmoderated newsgroup
alt.religion.shamanism .)

D.

David Dalton

May 29, 2021, 2:49:36 PM5/29/21
On May 28, 2021, David Dalton wrote
(in article<0001HW.2661770501...@news.eternal-september.org>):

> What about Billy’s brother Finneas?
>
> He is bim (male attracted to both genders) and compatible
> with (and in the same species as)
> straight-type-2-F Jann Arden and bim Rick Mercer,
> but they are probably too old for him. A younger
> straight-type-2-F in his species is Dua Lipa
> so there could be a threesome of
> Dua Lipa, Finneas, and bim Anwar Hadid.
> But is there an unattached young
> straight-type-2-F in Finneas’s species?
> How about Iggy Azalea, though she is
> seven years older than him but such an
> age difference will not matter much after
> the evolution.
>
> But Finneas is no longer in the same species
> as LP, so he should no longer be attracted
> to her even if he was a while ago.

Normally when I google someone I look for the
spouse entry in the sidebar box and see if
they are optimally compatible and if not, I
match the spouse too.

So anyway I just googled Finneas girlffiend
and got Claudia Sulewski. She is lesbian
and older pictures of her with Finneas make
me slightly anxious but I have some bridge
attraction to more recent pictures of her, so
think she is now happily lesbian. But
who would be a good match, sexuality-wise
and personality-wise, for her, in her (our)
species and not far off in age, and preferably
in the LA area? I’m not as familiar with
young celebs. For some reason I am getting
an intuition of Courtney Love, so it must be
someone associated with her. I checked
her daughter Frances Bean Cobain and she
is lesbian and a good match for Claudia.
Frances’s former spouse Isaiah Silva is
straight-type-2-M and hence is compatible
with bifs in his/our species (I thought at first
Ariana Grande but she is not in his/our species
and she is optimally compatible with her husband).
So he should be compatible with many of
the women I have said I am attracted to,
e.g. Christina Aguilera if she is not involved
with anyone (also he is a.s.r., it seems).

Also from google Billy Eilish is rumoured to be dating
Matthew Tyler Vorce, and he is straight-type-1-M
and compatible e.g. with Tom Hanks’s daughter
Elizabeth Ann Hanks, and if there is a big
age difference (I don’t know his age, she is 39)
it won’t matter as much after the evolution.

Drake is straight-type-1-M and compatible e.g.
with Michelle Williams ex-of Destiny’s Child.

David Dalton

May 29, 2021, 3:15:47 PM5/29/21
On May 29, 2021, David Dalton wrote
(in article<0001HW.2662C43E01...@news.eternal-september.org>):
Also there could be a bridged/extended marriage
of Isaiah--bif(s)--(Claudia,Frances), ha, but
that would be more likely if the primary bif
was bisexual by lifestyle choice rather than
straight by lifestyle choice. I don’t know if
Katy Perry fits into that category. ((Her partner
Orlando Bloom is bim and compatible e.g.
with straight-type-2-F Drew Barrymore.)

But why did Orlando not turn straight-type-2-M
in the additional higher dimensional body edits?
Oh. they weren’t involved for at least five
years (continuously) and I guess neither
has a child under 16 (including adoptive or fetus).
But that is wrong, they do have a child
under 16? They must have broken up, and/or
one of them must have been abusive?
Also Daisy is in the same species as Katy so
Orlando must have been the abusive one,
and God has granted custody to Katy,
though that (female getting custody) is not
always the case.

David Dalton

May 29, 2021, 5:20:35 PM5/29/21
On May 29, 2021, David Dalton wrote
(in article<0001HW.2662CA6101...@news.eternal-september.org>):
But I think many other men who are involved with
women I have been strongly attracted to did
turn straight-type-2-M. For example Jay-Z has
become straight-type-2-M and is now optimally
sexually compatible with bif Beyonce, which
they should be able to test by touch and by
orgasm levels. And since Jay-Z is non-a.s.r
and Beyonce is a.s.r., they could have a threesome
with either another a.s.r. bif or a non-a.s.r. bif
(in their/our species).

Anyway, as I just said in the “transference of
grace” thread, the assisted shaktiipat has not
proceeded beyond an initial stage yet, so
I am still the only one with matchmaking abilty,
but those with diviner special ability or a
subset that can be used for readings (e.g.
card divination ability) may be able to confirm
my results.

However Beyonce and Jay-Z will not be able
to exchange kundalini antenna orgasm waves
until the assisted shaktipat occurs.

David Dalton

May 29, 2021, 8:23:00 PM5/29/21
On May 24, 2021, David Dalton wrote
(in article<0001HW.265C80CA00...@news.eternal-september.org>):

> I’ve started this thread as a place to put ongoing matchmaking
> results rather than having them buried in my other threads
> as they have been recently.

But there are significant ones buried in recent earlier threads,
such as straight-type-2-M Jack Nicholson and
bif Judi Dench, plus one for Jim Carrey, and others.

I also posted some a while ago in the thread
“celebrity matches” on alt.gossip.celebrities .

David Dalton

May 29, 2021, 11:39:12 PM5/29/21
Toronto’s (hockey) Auston Matthews is s straight-type-2-M
in the same species as straight-type-2-MT
St. Vincent (so not in my species, and not
compatible with the over a hundred women
in my categories 1--9) and is compatible
e.g. with interim host of CBC Radio One’s
Marvin’s Room, A. Harmony, though
he is 23 and I think she is a good bit older.
So who is a younger bif in their species?
How about singer/songwriter Ruth B.
And even though he is olnly 23, Auston
seems to have had an old lock which had
not been consummated after at least
three years when the regular higher dimensional
body edits were done, and hence it was
dissolved then. But some have old locks
which were less than three years then,
or have or will become three years since
then, and those will not be dissolved, so
some may benefit from the services of
a matchmaker and/or applied logic and memory
of when the old lock was first formed, and
then either the people the old lock is between
would have to get together or the primary
bisexual (attracted to both genders) that
the straight-type-2 has the old lock with would
have to give permission to the straight-type-2
to get together with other bisexuals of the
opposite gender.

I guess bisexuals (bims and bifs), i..e those who
are attracted to both genders, who are straight
by lifestyle choice can call themselves
straight-type-3 if they want, but I won’t, and
they should admit their attraction to both genders
if they want the best match of the opposite
gender, who would be a straight-type-2.

David Dalton

May 30, 2021, 1:18:25 AM5/30/21
On May 30, 2021, David Dalton wrote
(in article<0001HW.2663405F00...@news.eternal-september.org>):

> Toronto’s (hockey) Auston Matthews is s straight-type-2-M
> in the same species as straight-type-2-MT
> St. Vincent (so not in my species, and not
> compatible with the over a hundred women
> in my categories 1--9) and is compatible
> e.g. with interim host of CBC Radio One’s
> Marvin’s Room, A. Harmony, though
> he is 23 and I think she is a good bit older.

> So who is a younger bif in their species?
> How about singer/songwriter Ruth B.

But of course a threesome of Auston, A. Harmony,
and Ruth B.would enhance the orgasms of
all three. :-) (That can be tested by masturbation.)

David Dalton

May 30, 2021, 2:44:38 AM5/30/21
50 Cent is a bifT not in my species, but in the same
species as Ariana Grande and her husband.

50 Cent is compatible e.g. with straight-type-2-MT
Cardi B. Her spouse Offset is lesbianT so
there could be a threesome of
Cardi B -- 50 Cent -- Offset

or a threesome of

(Ariana, 50 Cent)--Ariana’s husband.

If they want any other options they will have
to consult me or an assisted shaktipat recipient
after the assisted shaktipat occurs, if ever.

Lauryn Hil is category 9, tied for ninth most
attractive to me, and hence is bif in my
species, and seems very attractive to me
tonight, so I think she has regularly been
having orgasms. But let me think of
another straight-type-2-M she might be
optimally compatible with both sexually
and personality-wise, if she doesn’t want
me, or if my old lock with Sarah McLachlan does
not widen. One seems to be Bruno Mars.
His partner Jessica Caban is also bif
so there could be a threesome of
Bruno, Lauryn, and Jessica. But let
me try to think of an unattached straight-type-2-M.
One seems to be Damian Marley.

David Dalton

May 30, 2021, 3:28:31 AM5/30/21
On May 30, 2021, David Dalton wrote
(in article<0001HW.26636BD500...@news.eternal-september.org>):

> Lauryn Hil is category 9, tied for ninth most
> attractive to me, and hence is bif in my
> species, and seems very attractive to me
> tonight, so I think she has regularly been
> having orgasms. But let me think of
> another straight-type-2-M she might be
> optimally compatible with both sexually
> and personality-wise, if she doesn’t want
> me, or if my old lock with Sarah McLachlan does
> not widen. One seems to be Bruno Mars.
> His partner Jessica Caban is also bif
> so there could be a threesome of
> Bruno, Lauryn, and Jessica. But let
> me try to think of an unattached straight-type-2-M.
> One seems to be Damian Marley.

I don’t know if Lauryn is/has been recently involved
with a partially compatible man, if so I would try
to match him. But if so, if he is not abusve,
he would have turned straight-type-2-M recently
since she has at least one child under 16, and
she wouldn’t need a new match, but since
she is an a.s.r. I would still be attracted to her.

Lauryn’s former partner Rohan Marley is straight-type-1-M .

His wife Barbara Fialho is lesbian and no longer
in his species, and has a good match.

Rohan is compatible e.g, with the Milkshake
song woman, I forget her name. OK she
is straight-type-1-F Kelis (thanks google).

Her spouse Mike Mora is gay and no longer in
her species and has a good match.

Oh, what a tangled web.

David Dalton

May 30, 2021, 4:27:55 PM5/30/21
Irish fiddler Mairéad Ní Mhaonaigh is straight-type-2-F and
compaible e.g. with my bim brother James (pronounced
somewhat like Seamus). Our father was a fiddler. James
has a fondness for farming and fishing but has been in
ill health lately but that would improve with an optimally
compatible relationship and also with the physical evolution
which I hope God will get on with soon. Mairéad will
turn 62 in July and James turned 66 in late November
and after the evolution they might still be able to have
children. And she might remember the good vibes
I tried to impart to the W.I.S.E. Hall in Vancouver,
which used to be the site of Rogue Folk Club gigs,
before I left Vancouver in mid-December, 1995.

Again (from March 2019) my poet sister Mary
is straight-type-1-F and is optimally compatible
both sexually and personality-wise with
Irish singer/songwriter straight-type-1-M
Jimmy MacCarthy (note she is a bit bossy).

Also from March 2019:

straight-type-1-F Mary Black compatible with
straight-type-1-M Sting

straight-type-1-M Luka Bloom compatible with
straight-type-1-F Stormy Danilels

David Dalton

May 30, 2021, 5:14:45 PM5/30/21
On May 30, 2021, David Dalton wrote
(in article<0001HW.26642CC800...@news.eternal-september.org>):

> Irish fiddler Mairéad Ní Mhaonaigh is straight-type-2-F and
> compaible e.g. with my bim brother James (pronounced
> somewhat like Seamus). Our father was a fiddler. James
> has a fondness for farming and fishing but has been in
> ill health lately but that would improve with an optimally
> compatible relationship and also with the physical evolution
> which I hope God will get on with soon. Mairéad will
> turn 62 in July and James turned 66 in late November
> and after the evolution they might still be able to have
> children. And she might remember the good vibes
> I tried to impart to the W.I.S.E. Hall in Vancouver,
> which used to be the site of Rogue Folk Club gigs,
> before I left Vancouver in mid-December, 1995.
>
> Again (from March 2019) my poet sister Mary
> is straight-type-1-F and is optimally compatible
> both sexually and personality-wise with
> Irish singer/songwriter straight-type-1-M
> Jimmy MacCarthy (note she is a bit bossy).
>
> Also from March 2019:
>
> straight-type-1-F Mary Black compatible with
> straight-type-1-M Sting
>
> straight-type-1-M Luka Bloom compatible with
> straight-type-1-F Stormy Danilels

Now let me consider Shane MacGowan, who I
heard with The Popes at The Commodore Ballroom
in Vancouver in late winter or early spring, 1995,
with my friends The Paperboys opening.

He is straight-type-2-M but not in my species but
in the same species as my sister Mary and
Jimmy MacCarthy (my brother James and
Mairéad Ní Mhaonaigh are in my species,
which is multicultural, multiracial, and multireligion,
though note that unlike me James is Catholic).

He (Shane) is compatible e.g. with bif Máire Ni Chathasaigh.

He had an old lock which recently has been dissolved,
leaving him available for Máire.

His wife Victoria Mary Clarke is lesbian in his species,
so here could be a bridged threesome of
Shane--Máire--Victoria, which any of them
could test by fantasy,

I don’t know if Máire is involved with anyone,
either female who could join the extended
marriage, or partially compatible male who
I would have to find a match for.

David Dalton

May 30, 2021, 6:03:46 PM5/30/21
On May 30, 2021, David Dalton wrote
(in article<0001HW.266437C400...@news.eternal-september.org>):

> Now let me consider Shane MacGowan, who I
> heard with The Popes at The Commodore Ballroom
> in Vancouver in late winter or early spring, 1995,
> with my friends The Paperboys opening.
>
> He is straight-type-2-M but not in my species

As a test of the species split, he would no longer
be attracted to the “Irish triple” bifs Sinead O’Connor,
Sharon Shannon, and Cara Dillon, who are
all in my species. when he would have been before
the species split (note that Cara’s spouse Sam
has turned straight-type-2-M so they are now
optimally sexually compatible, but I am still
attracted to her since she is designated to
be an assisted shaktipat recipient, which,
if it occurs, will give her and the others
matchmaking ability, which will be good since
I can’t handle everybody globally).

David Dalton

May 30, 2021, 7:12:13 PM5/30/21
In googling other names for pictures I came across
Kate Rusby.

She is straight-type-1-F in the same species as
straight-type-1-F June Tabor who I said a while
ago is a good match for straight-type-1-M Bill Gates,
whereas Melinda Gates is bif and would go well
in between straight-type-2-M Ronnie Wood
and his lesbian wife.

Kate's husband Damien O’Kane is straight-type-2-M
but in her species, so there has been no abuse,
but they are not compatible except a little
when she is ovulating.

As a test of the species split he would no longer
be attracted to the “English triple” of
Tanita Tikaram, Dido, and Eliza Carthy,
who are in my species, when he would have
been before.

He is compatible e.g. with both of the women
in the harp duo Sileas, who are both bifs
in his species. Any age difference
shouldn’t matter much after the physical evolution
(I wonder if I will have to wait for new
moon for that to start). I don’t know
if they are involved with other men who
I would have to match.

Now what about Kate Rusby? For some
reason I had an intuition of someone associated
with Bernie Taupin, but I don’t know if he
has an illegitimate male child not listed
on the Internet. So let me see...
One match would be Phil Cunningham,
and the age difference shouldn’t matter
too much after the evolution.

David Dalton

May 30, 2021, 9:28:33 PM5/30/21
On May 30, 2021, David Dalton wrote
(in article<0001HW.2664534800...@news.eternal-september.org>):
OK (new to this thread) maybe the Bernie Taupin intuition
was to check him and his wife. He is straight-type-2-M
and she is lesbian (in his species, the same as Damian’s)
so they have a platonic/friendship marriage which would
heat up with a bif in between them. It can’t be Judi Dench,
who is compatible e.g. with Jack Nicholson, since she
is in my species. How about Carole Middleton, the
mother of Kate Middleton. Her husband Michael Middleton
is gay and has a good match and is also compatible
with and in the same species as Elton John and his husband.

When I was searching I thought of Adele. She is straight-type-2-F
and had an old lock with a bim that has recently been dissolved,
leaving her available. A suitable bim is Ed Sheeran. His wife
Cherry is straight-type-1-F and compatible with
straight-type-1-M Harry Styles. Whew, no spouse is
listed for him but I had better google Harry Styles girlfriend.
She seems to be Olivia Wilde and is lesbian and has
a good match (other than him, of course) and is no
longer in the same species as him.

David Dalton

May 30, 2021, 11:59:51 PM5/30/21
From the “Super Flower Full Moon eclipse’
thread but with a new paragraph at the end:

Now playing on VOCM a song by Linda Perry,
What’s Up, or What’s Going On. She is
straight-type-2-MT in my species and hence
is compatible with the over 100 bifs I have
said I am attracted to. She had an old lock
which has recently been dissolved. Her
former spouse Sara Gilbert is a lesbian not now
in our species. But who might be a bif
not far off in age from Linda and who would
be sexually, personality-wise, and musically
compatible with her. I was going to say maybe
Debby Harry, Joan Jett, Pat Benetar,
Marianne Faithful but they are all non-a.s.r
(as is Linda) and already have straight-type-2-M
matches so are no longer compatible with Linda.
or, since they are non-a.s.r., with me.
Of course she is compatible with bifT Jeremy
Dutcher and that would be an interesting
musical collaboration, and the age difference
shouldn’t matter too much after the evolution.
How about Courtney Love, who is in my
category 10 (tied for tenth most attractive
to me, after the many tied for ninth, who
are all a.s.r.) but in non-a.s.r.? But anyway
until the assisted shkatipat occurs Linda
could still get together with an a.s.r. bif
but I intuit that Courtney Love is a good match.

When searching I considered Patti Smith,
and she is straight-type-2-F and had an
old lock which recently has been dissolved,
A good match is bim Neil Young. His
spouse Daryl Hannah is lesbian not in
his species, but in my species so I have
some bridge attraction to her, so she
must be happily lesbian now, and I intuit
that she has a good female match. If not
i could easily do a me--Sharon Stone--Daryl
bridged threesome, if my old lock with
Sarah McLachlan gets widened when (if)
the assisted shaktipat occurs. And of
course Linda Perry could sub in for me in that.

Now playing: Gloria Gaynor I Will Survive.
She is straight-type-2-F in the same species
as bim The Weeknd but I guess is a bit
old for him so I will consider options.
A good match is bim Bruce Springsteen.
His wife Patti Scialfa is bif not in his species so one
of them must have been abusive. A good
match for her is straight-type-2-M Bruce Cockburn.
His spouse M.J, Hannett is lesbian and their platonic relationship
would heat up with Patti Scialfa in between them.

David Dalton

May 31, 2021, 12:07:37 AM5/31/21
On May 31, 2021, David Dalton wrote
(in article<0001HW.266496B500...@news.eternal-september.org>):
me in that bridged threesome wouldn’t work
right now since I have an old lock with
Sarah McLachlan, and after the lock is
widened I would be unable to be involved
in such a threesome unless Sharon Stone (a.s.r.)
had gotten together with Daryl before the
assisted shaktipat occurred. And Linda
would be able to get together with Sharon
only before the assisted shaktipat occurs,
though the relationship would hold after
it did occur, as for example the relationship
of Beyonce (a.s.r) and Jay-Z (non-a.s.r.,
who has turned straight-type-2-M) would.

David Dalton

May 31, 2021, 12:43:50 AM5/31/21
I just thought of Cyndi Lauper, who is I think important to Sarah,
so maybe Sarah will relay this to Cyndi?

She is straight-type-2-F in the same species as LP,
so is compatible e.g. with bimT Bjork, but let
me think also of a cis bim they could form
a threesome with... John Cougar Mellencamp.

Cyndi’s husband David Thornton, is
straight-type-1-FT, which is a tough one
since he would be most compatible with
straight-type-1 males and partially
compatible with bims, many of whom are
straight by lifestyle choice. And he is
not in Cyndi’s species but it seems in
a French species. I will try
to think of a straight-type-1-MT in
his species not far from his age...
One seems to be Angela Merkel.
Her spouse Joachim Sauer is
straight-type-1-M and in the same species
as Newfoundlanders Clyde Rose and
Dianna Erbland, who I have said are
highly compatible. A match for
Joachim is Nena (99 Luftballons singer)
and the age difference shouldn’t matter
much after the evolution. Her partner
Philipp Palm is gay, and has a good
male match, and is no longer in her species.

But since Angela was separated from the
German species by God, I guess she
must have been the abusive one.

David Dalton

May 31, 2021, 1:48:48 AM5/31/21
On May 31, 2021, David Dalton wrote
(in article<0001HW.2664A10500...@news.eternal-september.org>):

> I just thought of Cyndi Lauper, who is I think important to Sarah,
> so maybe Sarah will relay this to Cyndi?
>
> She is straight-type-2-F in the same species as LP,
> so is compatible e.g. with bimT Bjork, but let
> me think also of a cis bim they could form
> a threesome with... John Cougar Mellencamp.

Sarah McLachlan’s former lover and bandmate
David Kershaw, who is gay, is in the same
species as those three, so there could be a
foursome of Cyndi--(Bjork,John)--David which
I guess could split into two bedrooms with
Cyndi and John in one and Bjork and David
in the other some of the time. And it
would be an interesting band.

Ha, John’s song Pink Houses just came on
VOCM, and I always thought when he sang
“ain’t that America” he was saying “ain’t that a miracle”.

David Dalton

May 31, 2021, 2:37:26 AM5/31/21
On May 31, 2021, David Dalton wrote
(in article<0001HW.2664B03E00...@news.eternal-september.org>):

> On May 31, 2021, David Dalton wrote
> (in article<0001HW.2664A10500...@news.eternal-september.org>):
>
> > I just thought of Cyndi Lauper, who is I think important to Sarah,
> > so maybe Sarah will relay this to Cyndi?
> >
> > She is straight-type-2-F in the same species as LP,
> > so is compatible e.g. with bimT Bjork, but let
> > me think also of a cis bim they could form
> > a threesome with... John Cougar Mellencamp.
>
> Sarah McLachlan’s former lover and bandmate
> David Kershaw, who is gay, is in the same
> species as those three, so there could be a
> foursome of Cyndi--(Bjork,John)--David which
> I guess could split into two bedrooms with
> Cyndi and John in one and Bjork and David
> in the other some of the time. And it
> would be an interesting band.
>
> Ha, John’s song Pink Houses just came on
> VOCM, and I always thought when he sang
> “ain’t that America” he was saying “ain’t that a miracle”.

But note there are several David Kershaws who show
up on google and on images.google.com and youtube and none
of them include a picture of Sarah’s former bandmate
David Kershaw, so if Bjork wants a picture of him,
especially a recent one, she will have to ask Sarah for one.
A 29 year ago him is the keyboard player in
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xTIbKD80T7k
including at 2:55 but he can also play bass.

David Dalton

May 31, 2021, 3:39:52 AM5/31/21
Annie Lennox is another bif in the same species as and
compatible with straight-type-2-MT St. Vincent.
Annie’s husband Mitchell Besser is bifT and thus
they could form a threesome, or a foursome with
bifT Rod Argent which could split into two couples
some of the time. However St. Vincent is a good
bit younger that the other three and I think now
has a match, so let me try to think of another
straight-type-2-M in their species. One appears
to be Emmanuel Macron but he is young too, and
is optimally compatible with his bif wife. Another
is Ian Telfer of Oysterband and from a google of
ian telfer oysterband no spouse is listed.

What about Annie’s former musical partner Dave Stewart?
He is lesbianT in a different species than Annie
and is optimally compatible with his wife Anoushka Fitz,
who is lesbian. They are in the same species as
Rohan Marley’s lesbian wife Barbara Fialho and
the female match I have intuited she has.

David Dalton

Jun 1, 2021, 1:31:23 AM6/1/21
On May 26, 2021, David Dalton wrote
(in article<0001HW.265E0B4F00...@news.eternal-september.org>):

> One test of a good match is that touch should feel compatible.
> So e.g. in the old days in Irish ceilis or country dances
> where they cycles through a lot of partners they would
> know by touch who was most compatible with them.

"There was a time
When you put your hand on the small of my back
I was surprised that you touched me like that
But there in your hand was a current of life
I could hardly stand”
(The Weather Station -- Thirty)

"This could be the final breath/This is life and death/
This is hard rock and water/Out here between wind and flame/
Between tears and elation/Lies a secret nation" (Ron Hynes)

David Dalton

Jun 1, 2021, 2:06:58 AM6/1/21
On May 28, 2021, David Dalton wrote
(in article<0001HW.2661770501...@news.eternal-september.org>):

> My Ph.D. supervisor and his wife have their house
> at 92 Patrick St., about a 15 minute walk from
> downtown pubs, up for sale now for
> C$637,500 (US$527,850) and it is a very
> nice house. They bought it for C$450,000
> maybe ten years ago and I think would
> settle for a bit less than C$637,500. The
> listing is at
>
> https://tinyurl.com/5uedzyvk

Of course there are now still travel restrictions due to
the pandemic, so someone from away might not be
able to easily come here to view it just yet, but I
think if someone owned the house they could travel here.
Anyway pandemic numbers are relatively low here,
and about 55% of adults have had a first vaccine shot,
plus I am hoping that God will soon deal with the
pandemic via the sudden magickal physical evolution
(including of adults).

There is also a large entertainment complex consisting
of The Sundance Saloon, Dexas, and Club One
which I think is up for sale, and anyone interested
could probably get contact info for owner Bull Cook
by phoning his remaining pub Big Ben’s Pub,
55 Rowan Street, (709) 753-8212. I think
current pandemic capacity restrictions (bars
are open here now, but those three are not) should
be lifted within a month or two.

David Dalton

Jun 1, 2021, 2:14:16 AM6/1/21
On Jun 1, 2021, David Dalton wrote
(in article<0001HW.2666060000...@news.eternal-september.org>):

> On May 28, 2021, David Dalton wrote
> (in article<0001HW.2661770501...@news.eternal-september.org>):
>
> > My Ph.D. supervisor and his wife have their house
> > at 92 Patrick St., about a 15 minute walk from
> > downtown pubs, up for sale now for
> > C$637,500 (US$527,850) and it is a very
> > nice house. They bought it for C$450,000
> > maybe ten years ago and I think would
> > settle for a bit less than C$637,500. The
> > listing is at
> >
> > https://tinyurl.com/5uedzyvk
>
> Of course there are now still travel restrictions due to
> the pandemic, so someone from away might not be
> able to easily come here to view it just yet, but I
> think if someone owned the house they could travel here.

Also the house is still furnished and the owners are in
Italy and I think they might even be willing to lease
it furnished until September of 2022. In the past
they have had it on Air BnB when they were away
but there has been little call for that during the
pandemic, and this time since my Ph.D. supervisor
has a sabbatical coming up they were going to
sell it and get a smaller place when they return.
But they might not want to bother travelling here
and isolating for two weeks in order to put their
furniture in storage.

David Dalton

Jun 1, 2021, 9:10:23 PM6/1/21
On May 28, 2021, David Dalton wrote
(in article<0001HW.266092EF01...@news.eternal-september.org>):

> Earlier today, when looking at I think the May 17 New Yorker.
> I noted that Norwegian singer/songwriter girl in red
> (Marie Ulven Ringheim), who turned 22 in February,
> is bif and in my species, but from the article seems to
> prefer women, but doesn’t like the term lesbian. Anyway
> she would certainly prefer a straight-type-2-M to other
> men. She is probably too young to want me, but
> one possible match is

Newfoundlander

> Percy Hynes White, who turns
> 20 in early October.

Of course girl in red is also compatible with Billie
Eilish, I think musically as well as sexually and
personality-wise.

Newfoundlander Tom Power, who almost definitely
knows Percy Hynes White, interviewed girl in red
on Q on CBC Radio One today, and it can be
listened to at

https://tinyurl.com/3edb5c9k

David Dalton

Jun 2, 2021, 2:29:36 AM6/2/21
I hope that Sarah McLachlan will relay at least the following
matches from earlier in the thread:

Ashwin Sood and Linda McRae (Lori Cooper has a match)
Brett Wilson and Celine Dion
David Kershaw and Bjork
Cyndi Lauper and John Cougar Mellencamp
Geoff Courtnall and Hayley Wickenheiser

Also I said Pierre Marchand and Janet Cull and Eliot Dicks
but it seems that Janet and Eliot have formed a match
and don’t want Pierre.

So how about

Pierre Marchand and Florence K. (the age difference
shouldn’t matter too much after the evolution).

Also I said India Sood and Nick Earle but Nick has a match.

So how about

India Sood and Brett Wilson’s son Russel (not the football player)
or if his name is not Russel it is the guy with the “FLY ’n DRY”
vest thingie on https://tinyurl.com/44rtpyae

Also I said Taja Sood and Ty Simms and that is still
possible, more likely if Taja is into the TikTok
sea shanty craze. But if not I can always
find a match for her later, or now supposedly
Sarah has the matchmaking ability as well.
But it would be good if she can find a life partner
straight-type-2-M rather than going through
a bunch of partially compatible bims and
straight-type-1 males as Sarah has.

I also hope that Sarah will relay some of the
celebrity matches in this and other threads,
after confirming them with her newly
acquired matchmaking ability.

David Dalton

Jun 2, 2021, 3:12:45 AM6/2/21
Chris Isaak is straight-type-2-M and had an old lock
which recently has been dissolved, leaving him
available to bifs in his species, which is different
from my species.

He is in the same species as Kevin Costner,
so one match for him would be bif Melania Trump,
but he should be able to identify other
possible matches by attraction.

Again bim Donald Trump is compatible with
straight-type-2-F Sarah Palin. Her
spouse Todd Palin is gay so it must be
a platonic/friendship marriage. There
could be a bridged threesome of
Sarah--Donald--Todd but I doubt that
Donald would go for that. Sarah had
an old lock that has recently been dissolved
leaving her available to bims in her species.

David Dalton

Jun 2, 2021, 3:18:50 AM6/2/21
On Jun 2, 2021, David Dalton wrote
(in article<0001HW.266766EB00...@news.eternal-september.org>):

> Chris Isaak is straight-type-2-M and had an old lock
> which recently has been dissolved, leaving him
> available to bifs in his species, which is different
> from my species.
>
> He is in the same species as Kevin Costner,
> so one match for him would be bif Melania Trump,
> but he should be able to identify other
> possible matches by attraction.
>
> Again bim Donald Trump is compatible with
> straight-type-2-F Sarah Palin. Her
> spouse Todd Palin is gay so it must be
> a platonic/friendship marriage. There
> could be a bridged threesome of
> Sarah--Donald--Todd but I doubt that
> Donald would go for that. Sarah had
> an old lock that has recently been dissolved
> leaving her available to bims in her species.

Also Donald and Melania are no longer in the
same species so one of them must have been
abusive. They are no longer even partially
compatible.

David Dalton

Jun 2, 2021, 4:49:07 AM6/2/21