OT: You can't post this This URL goes against our Community Standards on Cybersecurity: fire.com See what FB won't allow me to post https://groups.google.com/g/can.politics/c/6P8fAgNY34A Third in the thread. Most of it 95% is copy and paste from MSM

Greg Carr

Jun 12, 2023, 12:01:30 AM6/12/23
You can't post this
This URL goes against our Community Standards on Cybersecurity:
fire.com

See what FB won't allow me to post https://groups.google.com/g/can.politics/c/6P8fAgNY34A Third in the thread. Most of it 95% is copy and paste from MSM web sites like Yahoo News and CNBC.

Stop FB Censorship.

On Saturday, June 10, 2023 at 1:29:16 PM UTC-7, AlleyCat wrote:
> [...]
>
> At around 11:50 p.m. on April 30, body camera footage from an officer with
> the Las Vegas Metropolitan Police captured a bright, glowing object
> cutting through the sky, according to local TV channel 8 News Now.
>
> About 40 minutes later, a local resident placed a 911 call to report that
> something "100% not human" was staring at him from his backyard shortly
> after he and his family saw an object fall from the sky, the station
> reported.
>
> "There's like an 8-foot person beside it, and another one's inside us, and
> it has big eyes and it's looking at us - and it's still there," the
> caller, who said that he and his family had seen something fall from the
> sky, told the dispatcher.
>
> "I swear to God this is not a joke, this is actually - we're terrified,"
> the caller said.
>
> Local TV channel 8 News Now first reported the story and obtained the
> video and audio from that weird evening, including the 911 call and body
> camera footage.
>
> The dispatcher clarified the situation with the caller, careful to choose
> the right words.
>
> "So, there's two people - there's two subjects in your backyard?" the
> dispatcher asked.
>
> "Correct, and they're very large," the caller said. "They're like 8 foot,
> 9 feet, 10 foot. They look like aliens to us. Big eyes. They have big
> eyes. Like, I can't explain it, and big mouth. They're shiny eyes and
> they're human. They're 100% not human."
>
> Two officers responded to the caller's home, KLAS reported.
>
> "I'm so nervous right now," one of the responding officers said while en
> route to the house. "I have butterflies bro." He continues to say that
> people "saw a shooting star, and now these people say there's aliens in
> their backyard."
>
> Officers interviewed the family on their front lawn.
>
> "What did you see?" one of the officers asks.
>
> "It was like a big creature," one witness said, adding it was around 10
> feet tall.
>
> The officer tells them about the incident his colleague saw just before
> the call came in.
>
> "I'm not going to BS you guys. One of my partners said they saw something
> fall out of the sky, too," the officer said. "So that's why I'm kind of
> curious. Did you see anything land in your backyard?"
>
> A man in a robe said some of his family members saw "a big something with
> light" plummet from above.
>
> Police continued to investigate that evening, asking neighbors if they too
> had witnessed any unusual objects fall from the sky. KLAS reported the
> investigation lasted for several days.
>
> The Department of Defense is tracking more than 800 cases of "unidentified
> aerial phenomena," often called UFOs, from the past 27 years, according to
> government officials, who added that only 2% to 5% of cases can be
> explained.
>
> This story originally appeared in Los Angeles Times.

There is a 40 second video there but it does not show the aliens.

Interesting stuff. I wish Trump on his last day of office instead of the insurrection and riot on Capitol Hill had flown to Area 51 with a plane of Marines and a plane of secret service and a plane of media and demanded full access.

https://www.hindustantimes.com/world-news/hunter-bidens-scandalous-snapshots-on-newly-released-website-unveil-explicit-shocking-secrets-101686298019862.html Photos Hunter Biden naked with Black chick in lingerie and smoking in a bathtub. NY Post and The Telegram also have photos. Photos show the son of the Pres. Of The United States smoking pot. In many parts of America you can be arrested for that what hypocrisy and a double standard is the guy still denying he fathered that child in the South?

POLITICS
Trump indictment is ‘very, very damning,’ his former attorney general says
PUBLISHED SUN, JUN 11 202312:23 PM EDT

KEY POINTS
Trump’s former Attorney General Bill Barr said Donald Trump is “toast” after a 37-count criminal indictment against the former president was unsealed Friday.
The indictment revealed allegations that Trump willfully retained hundreds of classified government records at his Florida home and conspired to prevent their return to U.S. officials.
“He is not a victim here,” Barr said. “He was totally wrong that he had the right to have those documents.”
Former U.S. President and Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump speaks at the Georgia Republican Party convention in Columbus, Georgia, U.S. June 10, 2023. REUTERS/Megan Varner
Former U.S. President and Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump applauds as he attends the North Carolina Republican Party convention in Greensboro, North Carolina, U.S. June 10, 2023.
Megan Varner | Reuters
After a 37-count criminal indictment against Donald Trump was unsealed Friday, Trump’s former Attorney General Bill Barr said there is trouble ahead for the 2024 Republican presidential hopeful.

“If even half of it is true, then he’s toast,” Barr told “Fox News Sunday.” “It’s a very detailed indictment, and it’s very, very damning. And this idea of presenting Trump as a victim here, a victim of a witch hunt, is ridiculous.”

The indictment revealed allegations that the former president willfully retained hundreds of classified government records at his Florida home and conspired to prevent their return to U.S. officials.

The charging document, which was made public a day after a grand jury in U.S. District Court in Miami voted to indict Trump, said that the records contained information about defense and weapons capabilities of the U.S. and foreign countries, U.S. nuclear programs, and “potential vulnerabilities of the United States and its allies to military attack.”

Trump stored these classified materials in cardboard boxes in a ballroom, a bathroom, a shower, and office space, along with his bedroom and a storage room at his Mar-a-Lago Club in Palm Beach, Florida., according to the indictment.

Barr said the way Trump stored the documents at Mar-a-Lago would be enough to make anyone who cares about national security stomachs’ churn.

“He is not a victim here,” Barr said. “He was totally wrong that he had the right to have those documents. Those documents are among the most sensitive secrets the country has.”

Many Republicans, including presidential candidate Vivek Ramaswamy, have rallied around Trump in the wake of the indictment.

Ramaswamy said he would pardon Trump if elected, even before the details of the indictment were released. He told CNN’s “State of the Union” Sunday that after reading the indictment, he is “even more convinced that a pardon is the right answer.”

House Judiciary Chairman Jim Jordan said Sunday that the indictment is “as political as it gets.” The Ohio Republican claimed Trump had declassified the materials and could handle them as he pleased. CNN’s Dana Bash repeatedly tried to press Jordan for evidence that Trump had declassified the documents.

“I go on the president’s word, and he said he did,” Jordan said.

But Democratic officials have been less forgiving, and Sen. Chris Coons of Delaware said Sunday that “no man is above the law.”

“Former President Trump has no one to blame but himself for being federally, criminally indicted,” he told ABC’s “This Week.”

https://www.cnbc.com/2023/06/11/trump-indictment-is-very-very-damning-his-former-attorney-general-says.html

Nil

Jun 18, 2023, 11:15:25 PM6/18/23
On 12 Jun 2023, Greg Carr <gregca...@gmail.com> wrote in
alt.rock-n-roll.stones:

> You can't post this
> This URL goes against our Community Standards on Cybersecurity:
> fire.com
>
> See what FB won't allow me to post

Off topic. Nobody cares about your facebook problems.

This is not your personal newsgroup.

Greg Carr

Jun 19, 2023, 4:46:52 AM6/19/23
Clearly marked off topic and you almost never post to this ng in 6 years not one post by you compared to dozens by me on topic of the greatest band in the world.

Nil

Jun 19, 2023, 5:39:35 PM6/19/23
On 19 Jun 2023, Greg Carr <gregca...@gmail.com> wrote in
alt.rock-n-roll.stones:

> On Sunday, June 18, 2023 at 8:15:25 PM UTC-7, Nil wrote:
>> On 12 Jun 2023, Greg Carr <gregca...@gmail.com> wrote in
>> alt.rock-n-roll.stones:
>> > You can't post this
>> > This URL goes against our Community Standards on Cybersecurity:
>> > fire.com
>> >
>> > See what FB won't allow me to post
>> Off topic. Nobody cares about your facebook problems.
>>
>> This is not your personal newsgroup.
>
> Clearly marked off topic and you almost never post to this ng in 6
> years not one post by you compared to dozens by me on topic of the
> greatest band in the world.

Go air your dirty laundry elsewhere, please.

Greg Carr

Jun 20, 2023, 5:45:38 AM6/20/23
You never post anything to the ng.

Feel free not to read my posts or kill filter me.

You can't post this This URL goes against our Community Standards on Cybersecurity: fire.com See what FB won't allow me to post https://groups.google.com/g/can.politics/c/6P8fAgNY34A Third in the thread. Most of it 95% is copy and paste from MSM

Nil

Jun 20, 2023, 2:34:13 PM6/20/23
On 20 Jun 2023, Greg Carr <gregca...@gmail.com> wrote in
alt.rock-n-roll.stones:

> On Monday, June 19, 2023 at 2:39:35 PM UTC-7, Nil wrote:
>> On 19 Jun 2023, Greg Carr <gregca...@gmail.com> wrote in
>> alt.rock-n-roll.stones:

>> > Clearly marked off topic and you almost never post to this ng
>> > in 6 years not one post by you compared to dozens by me on
>> > topic of the greatest band in the world.
>> Go air your dirty laundry elsewhere, please.
>
> You never post anything to the ng.
>
> Feel free not to read my posts or kill filter me.

Go have your tantrum in the yard with the other children, please.

Greg Carr

Jun 27, 2023, 10:11:26 AM6/27/23
Whatever go listen to Voodoo Lounge backwards you still mad Billy Preston didn't teach you to suck his penis as a 5 year old? "Billy Preston likes little boys" from the Love You Live album Mick Jagger says. Is that dirty laundry enough for you?

Feel free not to read my posts or kill filter me.

Don't see how the below is dirty laundry:

Greg Carr's profile photo
Greg Carr
Jun 11, 2023, 9:01:30 PM
You can't post this
This URL goes against our Community Standards on Cybersecurity:
fire.com

Nil

Jun 29, 2023, 7:06:11 PM6/29/23
On 27 Jun 2023, Greg Carr <gregca...@gmail.com> wrote in
You really are a sick, bigoted little fuck.

Greg Carr

Jul 2, 2023, 3:45:22 AM7/2/23
I have health problems. You like ppl who have sex with children I do not. 5 ft 9. 6 inches and unlike you small eyes I post using the name on my drivers license what you so ashamed of? Unlike you offspring of collaborators I have marched in anti-racism events.

I Was At Chalo Doing A Food Run And Some Sr. Citizen Indo Said He Shouldn't Talk About Dalit's As He Walked By Finally I Am Getting Somewhere. BC Has Declared Apr. 2023 Dalit History Month. BBC Has Mentioned This.
Subscribe
Greg Carr's profile photo
Greg Carr
Apr 17, 2023, 7:57:53 PM
This was at 3:28 PM.

Show this thread
Sukh Dhaliwal Retweeted
AsianWomenMeanBusiness
@A_W_M_B
·
Feb 4, 2021
Nodeep Kaur, a Dalit union and mazdoor activist, has been under arrest for 20 days and subject to horrifying violence under custody. #ReleaseNodeepKaur #FreeNodeepKaur

Incredible India - this is a joke. #FarmersProtest

https://twitter.com/sukhdha15891764?lang=en She obviously is not Sukh Dhaliwal the local Liberal MP in Surrey-Newton.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nodeep_Kaur She alleges she was raped in police custody.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-india-56178997 The niece of the U.S. Vice President protested this. She wrote that the activist was "arrested, tortured & sexually assaulted in police custody".

https://www.change.org/p/united-nations-free-nodeep-kaur-illegally-arrested-from-protest-sexually-assaulted-by-harayana-police 39k ppl signed the petition to free her they claim there have been all sorts of abductions of ppl that joined Nodeep Kaur in the protests.

Rachna Singh, who works for the Canadian Union of Public Employees also acknowledged that land belongs to the indigenous peoples and that bigotry also exists within her own South Asian community, in the form of a caste system. https://www.leg.bc.ca/learn-about-us/members/42nd-Parliament/singh-rachna She is the MLA for Green Timers now.

https://www.straight.com/news/843896/surrey-activist-organizes-forum-raise-awareness-about-white-supremacy-wake-donald-trump A bunch of other ppl at the forum denounced White Supremacy and racism including many Indo elected ppl but nothing indicates they mentioned the Dalit's.

I could not find anywhere on the WWW any mention of Sukh Dhaliwal MP having said anything about Dalit's in Canada or India.

THE Province has proclaimed April as Dalit History Month.

The proclamation notes that British Columbia is a culturally diverse province comprising many peoples and communities, and that Indigenous people, Black people and people of colour in the province continue to experience systemic racism, injustices, discrimination and hate.

It asserts that the government of British Columbia is committed to addressing all forms of racism and discrimination.

The proclamation then notes that “April is a significant month for Dalit communities, and this special month includes birth and death anniversaries of important Dalit leaders and social reformers in the movement against systemic discrimination based on caste, such as Dr. B. R. Ambedkar, Jyotirao Phule, Mangu Ram Mugowalia and Sant Ram Udasi.”

It adds that “the government of British Columbia acknowledges the strength and resiliency of the Dalit community in overcoming hardships and advocating for social justice and equality for all” and says that “Dalit History Month is an opportunity to honour, celebrate and reflect on the history, experiences and accomplishments of the Dalit community.”

The proclamation then declares that “April 2023 shall be known as “Dalit History Month” in the Province of British Columbia.”

https://voiceonline.com/province-of-bc-proclaims-april-2023-as-dalit-history-month/#:~:text=The%20proclamation%20then%20notes%20that,B.%20R.

Why the West is reckoning with caste bias now
Published

Share
A man holds a large poster of Dr BR Ambedkar during in Canada
IMAGE SOURCE,GETTY IMAGES
Image caption,
Dalit activists and academics are trying to bring caste discrimination to light in the West
By Meryl Sebastian
BBC News, Delhi
The US states of Colorado and Michigan recently declared 14 April as Dr BR Ambedkar Equity Day. Days before that, Canada's British Columbia province also declared April as Dalit History Month.

Ambedkar, the architect of India's constitution, is the venerated leader of the Dalits (formerly untouchables), who suffered from their lowly position in the caste hierarchy. He was born on 14 April 1891.

India's constitution and courts have long recognised lower castes and Dalits as historically disadvantaged groups and offered protections in the form of quotas and anti-discriminatory laws.

Now Dalit activists and academics, particularly in the US, are trying to bring in similar recognition in the West, where the Indian diaspora has often strived to be the "model minority" - aspiring, diligent immigrants who assimilate seamlessly into the country.

"​​Ambedkar once quoted, 'If Hindus migrate to other regions on earth, Indian caste would become a world problem.' That is precisely what is happening now in the United States," Rama Krishna Bhupathi of the US-based civil rights group Ambedkar International Center told the BBC.

Dalit activists say that for decades, discrimination practised by upper-caste Indians - especially in universities and technology firms - didn't get attention.

But over the past few years, many have been speaking out.

In a September 2020 episode of the NPR show Rough Translation, a tech employee using the alias of Sam Cornelius spoke about co-workers patting him on the back to figure out if he was wearing the white thread worn by men of the Brahmin caste.

"They will call you for a swim, you know? 'Hey. Let's go for a swim' - because everybody takes their shirt off. And they all know who are wearing threads, who are not," he said on the show.

Others also spoke of feeling afraid and uncomfortable as Indians asked each other their caste at university parties.

Prem Pariyar seen at Cedar Rose Park in San Francisco
IMAGE SOURCE,GETTY IMAGES
Image caption,
Prem Pariyar, a Nepali-origin academic, said he often used a metaphor from Isabel Wilkerson’s book to explain caste in America
The work of activists from marginalised castes and a rise in online "safe" spaces have increased the visibility of this issue in recent years.

The Black Lives Matter protests, which intensified after the killings of George Floyd and Breonna Taylor, also had an effect, said Sonja Thomas, an assistant professor who fought for caste protections at Colby College in Maine.

South Asian Americans are now thinking through how anti-Blackness in their own communities might be informed by casteism, she said.

One major change in the past decade, Ms Thomas explained, is that many from the upper-castes are also grappling with their historical privilege.

"Though we are all well-versed in the stories of how our mothers and fathers came here with one suitcase and a handful of dollars in their pocket, we have little understanding of how generations of caste privilege in India helped pave the way for our parents, us and our children to do well in this country," documentary filmmaker Kavita Pillay said in the Caste In America series funded by the Pulitzer Center.

Why Indian-born CEOs dominate Silicon Valley
Activists say a pivotal moment in the US was the state of California's 2020 lawsuit against IT conglomerate Cisco and two of its dominant caste employees of Indian origin for harassment and discrimination against a Dalit co-worker.

"The case gave credibility to the efforts that were already being made in the background," the Ambedkar Association of North America (AANA) told the BBC.

Soon after the Cisco case became public, a hotline set up by Dalit rights organisation Equality Labs received reports of caste-based harassment from more than 250 tech workers in Google, Facebook, Apple and several other companies in Silicon Valley.

The Cisco case received support from the workers' union of Google's parent company, Alphabet.

"It was the first time an American institution outside of our countries of origin recognised caste as a significant civil rights problem and one that required governmental litigation," Thenmozhi Soundararajan, founder of Equality Labs, told the BBC.

In 2021, a separate federal lawsuit accused Hindu organisation Bochasanwasi Shri Akshar Purushottam Swaminarayan Sanstha (BAPS) of exploiting Dalit workers to build temples across various sites while paying them far less than the minimum wages.

Silicon Valley headquarters of Cisco in San Jose, California
IMAGE SOURCE,GETTY IMAGES
Image caption,
The Cisco case was a pivotal moment in the fight against caste discrimination in the US
The same year, the University of California, Davis, Colby College, Harvard University and the California Democratic Party added protections against caste discrimination in their policies.

A landmark moment came in January 2022 when California State University became the first and the largest university system in the country to add caste as a protected category in its policy.

The student campaign at Cal State had the support of major labour unions in California which was a "gamechanger" as it highlighted that caste equity was also a workers' rights issue, Ms Soundararajan said.

This solidarity from the labour movement is expected to influence more global conversations on caste equity, she added.

Explaining caste to America

"Unlike race which is mostly based on skin colour", the complex nature of the caste system is difficult to explain to Americans, Mr Bhupathi said.

"It's determined by birth. It determines where you stand in the hierarchical Hindu system," he said.

Prem Pariyar, a Nepali-origin academic and a lead organiser for Cal State's policy change, said he often used the metaphor "caste is the bone and race is the skin" from Isabel Wilkerson's book as an explanation.

The 2020 book - Caste: The Origins of Our Discontents - had compared the histories of caste and race and Mr Pariyar felt it helped spotlight caste discrimination in the US mainstream.

Mr Pariyar's experience had been undermined by upper-caste faculty at an academic senate of the university who said caste discrimination was "an Indian issue" so why discuss it in an American university?

This aversion to acknowledging caste is not uncommon among the dominant caste, said Ms Thomas, whose work delves into caste and gender in Christianity.

Attendees chant and cheer inside NRG Stadium ahead of a visit by Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi in Houston, Texas
IMAGE SOURCE,GETTY IMAGES
Image caption,
Right-wing Indian-American groups often mobilise parts of the diaspora against changes to the status quo in the US
They fear using the word "privilege" would make it seem like they hadn't earned their position in American society where South Asians were a minority as were Hindus and Muslims, she explained.

But caste was a structure of inequality not limited to Hinduism and present within every South Asian religion, Ajantha Subramanium, Professor of Anthropology and South Asian Studies at Harvard, wrote in a letter to Cal State earlier this year.

"Moreover, many oppressed caste individuals are themselves Hindus," she wrote.

The challenge from right-wing Hindu groups

A win for this rights movement in the US has usually been followed by a challenge from right-wing Indian American groups like the Hindu American Foundation (HAF) which mobilise parts of the diaspora against it.

The foundation stood against the Cal State policy and the Cisco case, calling them "discriminatory" and a violation of "the rights of Hindu Americans".

In his book Open Embrace, Verghese K George wrote that the Indian-American community was willing to buy into the narrative that conflated "being Indian with being Hindu and being Hindu with being Indian".

The notion found an easy overlap with the ruling Indian government's agenda of promoting a pan-Hindu identity that did not address caste.

HAF is among several Indian-American organisations that have rallied support in the US for Prime Minister Narendra Modi, who has called the diaspora a "strategic asset".

With BJP's rise in India, Hindutva groups in the US have felt more empowered to increase their lobbying and legal efforts to curtail any changes to the status quo in the US, Mr Bhupathi said.

But caste equity is a vital and urgent frontier in global civil and human rights, Ms Soundararajan said. "We want to see those oppressed by caste informing institutions on how to transform themselves into places accessible to all."

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-india-61241849

https://groups.google.com/g/van.general/c/H57wz8jk9ls/m/lLO6se20AAAJ

https://groups.google.com/g/van.general/c/KhtWIyCuoyg/m/5XeqWAiuBAAJ

https://groups.google.com/g/van.general/c/y4YABWERdFg/m/0W0reaF0AAAJ

https://groups.google.com/g/van.general/c/fYW2S2Fsw4c/m/emplOtmwAwAJ

https://groups.google.com/g/van.general/c/zLWAKxY0tOQ/m/YC32K1-iBAAJ

Nil

Jul 4, 2023, 3:26:15 PM7/4/23
On 02 Jul 2023, Greg Carr <gregca...@gmail.com> wrote in
alt.rock-n-roll.stones:

> I have health problems. You like ppl who have sex with children I
> do not. 5 ft 9. 6 inches and unlike you small eyes I post using
> the name on my drivers license what you so ashamed of? Unlike you
> offspring of collaborators I have marched in anti-racism events.

The fact that you have twisted little sex fantasies like this, and that
you publish them on the Internet for all to see, says it all.

Please get help before you start acting out your fantasies and
endangering others.

Or have you already acted?

Homeland Pharmacy

Jul 5, 2023, 3:34:05 PM7/5/23
Buy 1000MG THC Magnum Blue Raspberry Sphere
https://homelandpharmaceutical.com/product/buy-1000mg-thc-magnum/

Reading Time: < 1 minutes

Experience your own euphoria with Deadhead Chemist. Not for beginners, for high tolerance users only. Whether you’re looking to experience the sweeter side, enahance your creativity, or relax and recharge, their wide array of fruit-flavoured gummies has you covered. This blue raspberry jelly, made with THC distillate really packs a punch. It can easily be cut into 5 equal 200 mg pieces for accurate dosing. Or if you think you are up for it eat it all at once. Made using pure lab-tested THC extracts, Deadhead Chemist made with care and the best ingredients to deliver an excellent, consistent dosage in every bite.

What strain is Magnum?

https://instagram.com/awungie.mabel?igshid=OGQ5ZDc2ODk2ZA==

https://instagram.com/awungie.mabel?igshid=OGQ5ZDc2ODk2ZA==

Contact Us On WhatsApp : +1 628 210 5169

Magnum: A High-Yielding Autoflower
https://exoticpsychstore.store/product/buy-temple-magic-mushroom/
https://exoticpsychstore.store/product/buy-entheogen-explosion/
https://exoticpsychstore.store/product/purchase-infinite-rx/
https://exoticpsychstore.store/product/buy-amanita-muscaria/

https://exoticpsychstore.store/product/microdosing-psilocybin-capsules/
https://exoticpsychstore.store/product/buy-trippy-flip-mushroom/
https://exoticpsychstore.store/product/buy-spore-wellness/
https://exoticpsychstore.store/product/buy-mycology-masters/
https://exoticpsychstore.store/product/buy-dose-psilocybin-ritual-teas/
The fresh and spicy aromas complement the unique highs induced by the chemical profile of Magnum. Magnum is a very large autoflower, but it's still short in comparison with photoperiod varieties. It reaches 100–150cm, and indoor yields amount to 550–600g/m².
https://homelandpharmaceutical.com/product/buy-1000mg-thc-magnum/

Magnum is one of my favorite autoflowering strains. I agree with the time to harvest, 77+ days. Such a nice spice and citrus taste and an elevating buzz. Using 50/50 compost and vermiculite and garden store nutes I have been getting about 100g/plant - pretty new at this. Believe the potency reports! Just got results back from Steep Hill on a representative sample of my last Magnum grow. 24.33% as THC-A, that converts to 21.39% as del-9 THC. Thank you Buddha!
https://shorturl.at/djtwOs
https://shorturl.at/hyDHM
https://shorturl.at/dktL6

https://instagram.com/awungie.mabel?igshid=OGQ5ZDc2ODk2ZA==

https://instagram.com/awungie.mabel?igshid=OGQ5ZDc2ODk2ZA==

Greg Carr

Jul 5, 2023, 9:44:39 PM7/5/23
On Tuesday, July 4, 2023 at 12:26:15 PM UTC-7, Nil wrote:
> On 02 Jul 2023, Greg Carr <gregca...@gmail.com> wrote in
> alt.rock-n-roll.stones:
> > I have health problems. You like ppl who have sex with children I
> > do not. 5 ft 9. 6 inches and unlike you small eyes I post using
> > the name on my drivers license what you so ashamed of? Unlike you
> > offspring of collaborators I have marched in anti-racism events.
> The fact that you have twisted little sex fantasies like this, and that
> you publish them on the Internet for all to see, says it all.

Like what liar?

> Please get help before you start acting out your fantasies and
> endangering others.

How would you know what goes on in my head you liar?

> Or have you already acted?

I have had a white bread sex life with adult women so what?

Nil

Jul 11, 2023, 12:02:24 AM7/11/23
On 05 Jul 2023, Greg Carr <gregca...@gmail.com> wrote in
alt.rock-n-roll.stones:

> On Tuesday, July 4, 2023 at 12:26:15 PM UTC-7, Nil wrote:
>> On 02 Jul 2023, Greg Carr <gregca...@gmail.com> wrote in
>> alt.rock-n-roll.stones:
>> > I have health problems. You like ppl who have sex with children
>> > I do not. 5 ft 9. 6 inches and unlike you small eyes I post
>> > using the name on my drivers license what you so ashamed of?
>> > Unlike you offspring of collaborators I have marched in
>> > anti-racism events.
>> The fact that you have twisted little sex fantasies like this,
>> and that
>
>> you publish them on the Internet for all to see, says it all.
>
> Like what liar?

Like you dreaming of people having sex with children. In this thread
and others. No lie there.

>> Please get help before you start acting out your fantasies and
>> endangering others.
>
> How would you know what goes on in my head you liar?
>

>> Or have you already acted?
>
> I have had a white bread sex life with adult women so what?

If, as you claim, you use your real name here, all anyone (employers,
maybe?) would have to do is google "Greg Carr" "sex with children" and
they'll get an eyeful. Hope that helps!

Greg Carr

Jul 12, 2023, 5:09:27 PM7/12/23

Post the link liar. You evil, sick, **** you are a Billy Preston type a diddler a queer.

> >> Please get help before you start acting out your fantasies and
> >> endangering others.
> >
> > How would you know what goes on in my head you liar?
> >

> >> Or have you already acted?
> >
> > I have had a white bread sex life with adult women so what?
> If, as you claim, you use your real name here, all anyone (employers,
> maybe?) would have to do is google "Greg Carr" "sex with children" and
> they'll get an eyeful. Hope that helps!

I retired at 54 four years ago. Been arrested 38 times no sex crimes. You are a anonymous posting fag and criminal. Google "Greg Carr" + " charity" or "Greg Carr" + "Surrey Food Bank" or "Greg Carr" + " Hell's Angels"

You are a liar a queer a sex deviant.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8TbfYwfsryI In this video I show a credit card with my name on it.

You have anything to do with the H.A.M.C. in Holland a male prostitute?

You can't post this
This URL goes against our Community Standards on Cybersecurity:
fire.com

Greg Carr

Jul 13, 2023, 7:33:19 AM7/13/23
Dave Burgess The Pres. of the Las Vegas Hell's Angels at the time is White and was caught with tens of thousands of pictures of child porn including the 14 yr old daughter of a fellow HAMCer.

CHEYENNE - Former Nevada brothel owner David Burgess was sentenced Friday to 15 years in federal prison for his recent conviction on charges of possessing and transporting child pornography.

U.S. District Judge Alan B. Johnson also sentenced the 55-year-old Hells Angels Motorcycle Club member to 10 years of supervision upon his release, lifetime registration as a sex offender and a fine of $20,000.

Prosecutors say investigators found a vast and neatly organized collection of child porn on two hard drives confiscated from Burgess' motor home during a traffic stop in western Wyoming last July. A jury convicted him on both counts in April.

"I would hope that at some point this defendant will be able to acknowledge his preoccupation with child pornography and the damage it has done to his life, his business and his family members," Johnson said before imposing the sentence.

Maintained innocence
Burgess, a charter member of a Nevada chapter of the Hells Angels and former owner of the Old Bridge Ranch, a legal brothel near Reno, Nev., maintained his innocence throughout the case.

"The only thing that I have to say is I just apologize for having put the court through this," Burgess told the judge.

Burgess' defense attorney said he will appeal the case. Dion Custis of Cheyenne, who began representing Burgess after the trial, said after the sentencing hearing that he will review the trial transcript to determine his strategy for appeal. He said he will also appeal elements of the sentencing that he felt were unjustly severe.

Burgess was traveling to a Hells Angels rally in Arkansas when a Wyoming Highway Patrol trooper stopped his motor home along Interstate 80 near Evanston last summer. Police said the vehicle's trailer had an expired license plate.

During the stop, Burgess was arrested on drug charges when officers found substances believed to be marijuana and cocaine in the vehicle. State drug charges stemming from the traffic stop were later dismissed.

Hard drives seized
Officers also seized the hard drives from Burgess' motor home because they believed they could contain evidence related to drug trafficking. A subsequent investigation turned up at least 30,000 child porn images on one of the hard drives and "tens of thousands" more on the second, Assistant U.S. Attorney James Anderson said Friday.

Custis argued for a sentence of less than 10 years for Burgess, who had no prior criminal history. He said Burgess has been financially ruined by the case, having already lost his business and his home. The conviction was based on a crime of "simple possession," Custis said, and did not involve a particular victim, violence or assault, he said. "This is not a man who needs to be removed from society for the remainder of his adult life," Custis said.

Anderson countered that characterizing possession of child porn as a victimless crime "totally ignores the suffering of these children." Burgess found enjoyment at the children's expense and created a demand for the photos, Anderson said.

Anderson urged Johnson to impose a sentence of at least 17.5 years.

Burgess' estranged wife, Ingrid Burgess, spoke on her husband's behalf. She said her husband has a history of philanthropy in the Reno-area community, such as donating Thanksgiving turkeys to the poor and organizing toy drives at Christmas.

Johnson said his sentencing decision had nothing to do with Burgess' former ownership of a brothel or his involvement in the Hells Angels.

The child pornographic material "in and of itself is poisonous and toxic for the person who collects it," Johnson said. "Persons who are addicted to this material truly feel that they need help eventually."

Johnson also dismissed past suggestions made by some of Burgess' associates that the government planted the pornographic images on Burgess. "There is absolutely no evidence of that," he said.

Johnson said he would recommend that federal prison officials grant Burgess' request to serve his sentence at the prison in Herlong, Calif., 50 miles northwest of Reno.

Burgess had faced from five to 30 years in prison and up to a $500,000 fine for the crimes. The sentence Johnson imposed Friday included 15 years for transporting child pornography and 10 years for possessing child pornography, with both sentences to be served concurrently.

https://billingsgazette.com/news/state-and-regional/wyoming/man-gets-15-years-in-child-porn-case/article_ae5be345-cd76-5be9-9449-a74b11648c2f.html

Now deceased NYC Hell's Angel Big Vinny Girolamo a White man made porn of him having sex with children. The Hell's Angels beat him to death but not for that.

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.true-crime/c/r10rNWCkGxs/m/v1wMRax1BwAJ

Full Patches Who Informed On H.A.M.C. And Nothing Happened To Them.

Regular news reports of H.A. being offed, killing themselves, going to prison or informing. H.A. full patches that informed and the club could do nada against them Yves "Apache" Trudeau, George Wethern Oakland VP he wrote a book A Wayward Angel, Anthony Tait, Danny Kane, Joshua O’Bryan Denver chapter although technically the guys had clobbered him and expelled him the week before. https://www.mercurynews.com/2022/04/20/at-start-of-hells-angels-rico-trial-feds-claim-they-infiltrated-biker-gang-defense-slams-unholy-alliance-of-shady-informants/ in this case a prospect and 2 former full patches testified in court. Former Hells Angels Sylvain Boulanger and Dayle Fredette testified against the club. Dave Atwell was the Toronto Chapter Sgt. Of Arms he wrote the book The Hard Way Out he informed on the Big Red Machine. William Gary Potter Tuscon Hell's Angel Pres was an informer. Stéphane “Godasse” Gagné killed a prison guard for H.A. his own gf was horrified because it was a single female trying to support two children he turned informant. Clarence "Butch" Crouch Cleveland full patch VP actually turned informant was personally made a patch by Sonny Barger. Steven Gault a full patch and his hated enemy Remond (Ray) Akleh were both informers Gault was paid a million dollars. Remond (Ray) Akleh was a Nomad full patch out of Ottawa. Michael Plante sent a bunch of H.A.'s to prison but was not a patch or even a prospect. Someone tagged the back of the H.A. owned Drake strip bar in the DTES around 2005 they had been infiltrated nobody listens. To be fair some H.A.'s are rich and live to their 70's.

3 Canadian Judges have ruled the Hell's Angels a criminal organization. They have been banned In Holland ban the H.A.M.C. already.

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.true-crime/c/MOQjRzBI9Bw/m/inUs9_QsCAAJ This Hell's Angel full patch slit the throat of a 5 yr old.

Hells Angels biker Rod Sweeney guilty of assaulting boy
Author of the article:Dean Pritchard
Publishing date:Oct 18, 2016 • October 18, 2016 • 1 minute read
Rod Sweeney
Article content
A judge has convicted prominent Hells Angels biker Rod Sweeney of assaulting a 14-year-old leukemia survivor and the boy’s uncle after the two were seen riding their bikes behind Sweeney’s house.

Justice Sandra Zinchuk convicted Sweeney of one count each of aggravated assault and assault with a weapon in connection with the Aug. 5, 2013 incident.

Sweeney, 49, will be sentenced at a later date. He remains free on bail.

Zinchuk rejected alibi evidence from Sweeney’s wife and a friend suggesting he was at the lake fishing the night of the assault. Zinchuk said Sweeney’s wife made no mention of an alibi until his trial last March, more than two and a half years after the assaults.

“It defies logic and common sense that she would withhold the information that she had until the week of trial,” Zinchuk said.

Heard man yell

Court heard testimony at trial the boy’s uncle was teaching him to ride a bike in the laneway behind Sweeney’s East Kildonan home when they heard a man yell out from his backyard.

Minutes later a car raced toward the boy and his uncle and came to a stop, the boy testified.

“Two guys hopped out of the car,” he said. “They didn’t even close the doors, they just started running at us.”

The boy said one of the men hit him in the arm with a weapon, knocking him into a fence. The other man punched his uncle in the face and threw his bicycle at him.

The boy was taken to hospital with two cracked bones in his arm.

Court heard the boy’s uncle identified Sweeney from a photo lineup.

Words spoken by one of the attackers suggested it was the same man who yelled at the victims from the backyard of a house identified as belonging to Sweeney, Zinchuk said, noting the boy’s uncle was “unshaken” about where the yelling came from.
https://winnipegsun.com/2016/10/18/hells-angels-biker-rod-sweeney-guilty-of-assaulting-boy

https://groups.google.com/g/wpg.general/c/XSWgpGd18W8/m/3NovrgoVAgAJ This Google Groups post of mine has 43 views on Google Groups alone the posts of Loose Cannon and his various other phony names get 1 if he is lucky. Same with Dennis Watson and Winston Chu and Karen Eileen Gordon aka brew noser. In the url above the Hell's Angel full patch whose brother Drew Sweeney was the Manitoba Hell's Angel Pres. and a cocaine dealer gets a 4 year sentence for psychically hurting a 14 yr old boy who had leukemia for several years. These are the ppl Gordon Radavitch lauds along with pedophiles and rapists these are the ppl Bernard W. Krynick calls his brothers and has made an effort to join with them in a life of camaraderie, violence, anti social behavior and illegal drugs and preying on the vulnerable with help from the sluts like his girlfriend.

https://torontosun.com/news/local-news/former-hells-angel-accused-of-hit-and-run-was-stripped-of-his-patch

https://groups.google.com/g/can.politics/c/bSdhLyyzzJ0/m/HmMl_-qvAQAJ

https://groups.google.com/g/can.politics/c/MZsjVMnMLhk/m/8vv6u6qKBwAJ the full patch Darren Robert Dawson and his girlfriend left the scene after he severely injured a 4 yr old boy with his Harley and he didn't have a license or insurance for the Harley. He is the son of Hell's Angel William “Billy” Dawson who died in 2013. When arrested Darren Dawson's scum Mom paid his bail and his fiancés brother ponied up $5 grand. The full patch Darren Watson cried like the little fag's do whimpering cum receptacle he is in the courtroom and hid his head inside a hoodie and looked down the son of a gangstsa and a douchebag idiot. Breanne Maclellan is the crybabies girlfriend. She cried in court also and hid her head in a hoodie as well. https://twitter.com/cmcdonaldglobal/status/1134126030095081472 total lowlifes.

The employer of the injured 4 year old MLSE aka Toronto Raptors https://london.ctvnews.ca/raptors-playoff-ticket-auction-raises-20k-for-family-of-hit-and-run-victim-1.4445576 held a draw and raised $20k which they gave to his family. The Hell's Angels did nothing to help the non-criminal family whose son was seriously injured by the incompetent operation of a uninsured motorcycle by their full patch Darren Watson with no license.

https://www.google.ca/url?sa=i&url=https%3A%2F%2Ftoronto.ctvnews.ca%2Ffamily-of-four-year-old-in-coma-after-hit-and-run-remain-hopeful-he-will-recover-1.4442323&psig=AOvVaw1ZSJJZPb15t_d3TAwrnTJU&ust=1628691158489000&source=images&cd=vfe&ved=0CAcQjRxqFwoTCKDAxcHRpvICFQAAAAAdAAAAABAD this is what the child looked like after Hell's Angel Darren Watson ran him over on a unlicensed motorcycle while having no operators permit. That is no "man" that is definitely not any sort of biker the crying femme Darren Watson and his 3 hole fled the scene.

https://toronto.ctvnews.ca/arrest-made-in-connection-with-hit-and-run-that-left-boy-critically-injured-1.4438623 has a pic of the big motorcycle that hit the 4 year old. Police received within 24 hours 32 Crimestoppers tips on the incident plus 6 calls to the police directly. Darren Watson and Breanne Maclellan who fled the scene and didn't call an ambulance were arrested within 48 hours. Breanne Maclellan is seen in the video walking away from the badly injured 4 year old without calling 911 for an ambulance typical H.A. lowlife fornicator scuz nice hair though.

Darren Watson was subsequently kicked out of H.A. nation. They hated the publicity over this incident and a club rule is you have to have a valid motorcycle license and an insured Harley-Davidson during riding season and this malignant assclown couldn't even take care of that simple piece of business.

https://groups.google.com/g/rec.motorcycles.harley/c/-KxZ2e13qpQ/m/NZAt8WcXAwAJ These H.A. full patches shot two pre-pubic hair girls dead.

Nils is human garbage a cocksucking fag and liar.

Nil

Jul 16, 2023, 10:34:31 PM7/16/23
On 12 Jul 2023, Greg Carr <gregca...@gmail.com> wrote in
alt.rock-n-roll.stones:

> Post the link liar. You evil, sick, **** you are a Billy Preston
> type a diddler a queer.

The link, several of them, are right in this thread. You even did it
again in this post! Not to mention all the times you have been through
this same drama with other people in the past. I just found those -
anybody can. I had no idea just how far gone you were and how long this
has been going on. Yikes!

Your "friends" and family can and will find it. Probably already have.

You should quite while you are behind. Every time you add to this
thread and throw out more and kookier paranoid-er conspiracies and
fantasies, the farther you flush your reputation (assuming there is any
left) deeper down the toilet.

Get help.

Greg Carr

Jul 17, 2023, 11:03:39 PM7/17/23
On Sunday, July 16, 2023 at 7:34:31 PM UTC-7, Nil wrote:
> On 12 Jul 2023, Greg Carr <gregca...@gmail.com> wrote in
> alt.rock-n-roll.stones:
> > Post the link liar. You evil, sick, **** you are a Billy Preston
> > type a diddler a queer.
> The link, several of them, are right in this thread. You even did it
> again in this post! Not to mention all the times you have been through
> this same drama with other people in the past. I just found those -
> anybody can. I had no idea just how far gone you were and how long this
> has been going on. Yikes!

Hey idiot and liar you have been reading my posts for over a decade.

> Your "friends" and family can and will find it. Probably already have.

So?

> You should quite while you are behind.

Or else what diddler?

> Every time you add to this
> thread and throw out more and kookier paranoid-er conspiracies and
> fantasies, the farther you flush your reputation (assuming there is any
> left) deeper down the toilet.

So? You are just a spaz afraid to post using your real name.

> Get help.

Hang yourself.

Nil

Jul 18, 2023, 9:39:32 PM7/18/23
On 17 Jul 2023, Greg Carr <gregca...@gmail.com> wrote in
alt.rock-n-roll.stones:

> On Sunday, July 16, 2023 at 7:34:31 PM UTC-7, Nil wrote:
>>
>> You should quite while you are behind.
>
> Or else what diddler?

Keep digging that hole. Your child sex fantasies will catch up with you
before long.

Greg Carr

Jul 19, 2023, 7:01:43 PM7/19/23
Whatever. You are the sex criminal not I.

You must be buddies with this Dutch sex criminal.

Dutch court delays sentencing hearing for man who sexually extorted Amanda Todd
Social Sharing
Facebook
Twitter
Email
Reddit
LinkedIn
Judges want clarity on likely release date before applying Aydin Coban's 13-year term to Dutch legal system
CBC News · Posted: Jul 13, 2023 7:59 AM PDT | Last Updated: July 13
Two mugshots of Aydin Coban. He is wearing a black shirt with white stripes. He has medium-length grey flowing hair amd a black French beard.
Aydin Coban is shown in photographs taken at the time of his arrest. (B.C. Supreme Court)
Judges in Amsterdam want more information from Canadian authorities as they consider the sentence of a Dutch man convicted last year in British Columbia of the extortion and harassment of teenager Amanda Todd.

The Dutch court was expected to announce Thursday how it would convert Aydin Coban's 13-year Canadian sentence to fit the legal system in the Netherlands, but instead, it delayed the decision. A date for a new hearing has not been set.

The judges said they want clarification from Canada about the most likely date Coban would be released if he were to serve his sentence in a Canadian prison.

Coban's lawyer says Canadian officials have provided several possible release dates but have not offered the "most likely date," prompting the delay.

The delay in sentencing is distressing for Todd's mom, Carol Todd, who has dedicated years of her life to seeking justice for her daughter.

"I was expecting today I would be able to say 'The end' on this one, and now that pit in my stomach — it's going to go on, and it could go on longer than we all imagined."

A middle-aged woman with black hair stands next to a teenage girl with long brown hair and feather earrings. Their heads are close together and they are smiling while standing in a yard with a lattice fence in the background.
Carol Todd, left, stands next to her daughter Amanda, who died by suicide in 2012. Carol has become an anti-bullying advocate since Amanda's death. (TELUS Originals)
Last fall, Coban was sentenced in B.C. Supreme Court to 13 years for extortion, harassment and other crimes against Todd, who was blackmailed into exposing herself in front of a webcam.

The 15-year-old Port Coquitlam teen died by suicide in 2012, weeks after recounting her years of torment in a YouTube video viewed more than 15 million times.

Coban was already serving an 11-year sentence in the Netherlands for similar crimes against 33 other victims when he was extradited to Canada to face trial in Todd's case.

He will begin serving his Canadian sentence in the Netherlands once that first prison term ends in August 2024, but the newer sentence had to be converted in accordance with Dutch law.

Last month, a prosecutor in the Netherlands said a Dutch court would typically sentence an offender to four years for the crimes committed against Todd.

Aydin Coban sentenced to 13 years for sexual extortion of Amanda Todd
Public 'blinded' by mandatory publication ban in Amanda Todd case, media organizations argue at Supreme Court
Still, Kasper van der Schaft urged judges to give Coban an extra six months and acknowledged Canadians familiar with Todd's case would be shocked to see the 13-year sentence reduced by more than half.

Carol Todd said she's hopeful the sentencing delay means the judges are considering keeping Coban in a Dutch prison for more than four-and-a-half years.

Coban's Dutch lawyer, Robert Malewicz, said his client shouldn't get any extra prison time after a sentence that was "exorbitantly high, even by Canadian standards."

He also said his client felt he'd already been handed somewhat of "a life sentence" because Canadian authorities released his name in connection with the criminal case — something Dutch authorities do not do.

Todd's mother said the release of Coban's name and photos of him is justified.

"He took childhoods away from young girls," said Carol Todd. "He can't go around without being recognized? Oh well, that's a consequence you have to pay."

WATCH | Amanda Todd's mother talks about what justice for her daughter should look like:

Amanda Todd's mother wants Aydin Coban to stay in Dutch prison
6 days ago
Duration1:20
Carol Todd, whose daughter Amanda died by suicide after cyberbullying and harassment, says she wants the man convicted in her daughter's case by a Canadian court to stay in prison in the Netherlands.
During sentencing in October, Canadian Justice Martha Devlin detailed how Coban used 22 different aliases to chat with Todd on Facebook, YouTube and Skype, demanding webcam shows. He sent her more than 700 messages over more than two years and made "persistent online threats," according to Devlin.

Coban, who was in his 30s at the time, threatened to send images and videos of Todd in compromising positions to her friends and family.

Dutch judge to decide if recently returned man who harassed B.C. teenager Amanda Todd serves Canadian sentence
When Todd refused to comply with his demands, Coban posted and shared suggestive and pornographic images of Todd on Facebook, in YouTube comments and uploaded them to image hosting sites.

Though she disagreed with the Crown's argument that Coban was the "dominating factor" in Todd's suicide, Devlin said the man's harassment contributed to her mental health issues, depression and substance use.

"Ruining Amanda's life was Mr. Coban's expressly stated goal and was, sadly, one that he achieved," Devlin said.

WATCH | Amanda Todd's mother reacts to the possibility reduced sentence for Coban:

Amanda Todd’s mother reacts to possible reduced sentence for Dutch man convicted of extortion, harassment
20 days ago
Duration0:19
Carol Todd says Aydin Coban should serve his 13-year sentence and she does not feel remorse over his global recognizability due to his Canadian trial.
With files from The Associated Press and The Canadian Press

CBC's Journalistic Standards and Practices|About CBC News
Corrections and clarifications|Submit a news tip|Report error

Homeland Pharmacy

Jul 20, 2023, 3:33:49 AM7/20/23
Buy HYGETROPIN 100IU
https://homelandpharmaceutical.com/product/buy-hygetropin-100iu/
DESCRIPTION

This HGH we have tested and it is genuine and dosed correctly. we stand by this HGH

HYGETROPIN HUMAN GROWTH HORMONE 10 x 10iu vials.
https://psychedelicshome.live/product/lsd-edible-100ug-sour-rainbow/
https://psychedelicshome.live/product/thc-lean/

https://psychedelicshome.live/product/delta-8-vape-cartridge/
https://psychedelicshome.live/product/chill-plus-delta-8/
https://psychedelicshome.live/product/5-meo-dmt/
https://psychedelicshome.live/product/mckennaii-magic-mushrooms/
https://psychedelicshome.live/product/300mg-shroom-microdose/
https://psychedelicshome.live/product/thc-vape-cartridge-1g/

https://psychedelicshome.live/product/yum-yum-gummies/
https://psychedelicshome.live/product/pure-dimethyltryptamine/
https://psychedelicshome.live/product/genius-brain-shroom/
https://psychedelicshome.live/product/thc-vape-cartridge/
https://psychedelicshome.live/product/lsd-edible-100ug-fuzzy-peach/
https://psychedelicshome.live/product/zen-anxiety-shroom-microdose/

*Chemical Name*
Human Growth Hormone / Somatropin

*About Hygetropin*
Human growth hormone can turn back your body’s internal clock, helping you re-build muscle, experience flat loss and increase libido, all while sending energy levels through the roof. Produced by the pituitary gland, it naturally spurs growth in children and adolescents and gradually decreases as we age. Regulates body composition, muscle, bone growth and fat metabolism – by using Synthetic HGH we can again increase levels in adults causing clearer skin, faster fat loss, increased muscular gain, tendon repair, recovery speeds, vision, hearing etc…

*Active Half Life*
1-4 hours.

*Detection Time*
After a period of 1-2 days, all traces of HGH will be out of your system for purposes of drug testing – urine/blood samples.

*Average Dose*
Anti Ageing – Better Skin 2-3iu Per Day
Musle Building – 4-10iu per day
https://homelandpharmaceutical.com/product/buy-hygetropin-100iu/

https://homelandpharmaceutical.com/product/buy-400mg-thc-gummy-bears/
https://homelandpharmaceutical.com/product/buy-1000mg-thc-magnum/
https://homelandpharmaceutical.com/product/buy-dames-psilocybin-gummies/
https://homelandpharmaceutical.com/product/buy-blue-meanie-magic-mushrooms/
https://homelandpharmaceutical.com/product/buy-humatrope/
https://homelandpharmaceutical.com/product/buy-hygetropin-100iu/

Nil

Jul 20, 2023, 10:05:11 PM7/20/23
On 19 Jul 2023, Greg Carr <gregca...@gmail.com> wrote in
alt.rock-n-roll.stones:

> On Tuesday, July 18, 2023 at 6:39:32 PM UTC-7, Nil wrote:
>> On 17 Jul 2023, Greg Carr <gregca...@gmail.com> wrote in
>> alt.rock-n-roll.stones:

>> > Or else what diddler?
>> Keep digging that hole. Your child sex fantasies will catch up
>> with you
>
>> before long.
>
> Whatever. You are the sex criminal not I.

And you know this... how, exactly?? You're the one who keeps spinning
new breathless sex-with-children stories, not me. You have no idea who
I am and you know nothing about me. I don't think about that stuff, but
you clearly obsess about it daily. It's all flowing from your fevered
imagination in big, sticky puddles.

My advice: quit before you choke on your own discharge.

Greg Carr

Jul 21, 2023, 12:06:57 AM7/21/23
On Thursday, July 20, 2023 at 7:05:11 PM UTC-7, Nil wrote:
> On 19 Jul 2023, Greg Carr <gregca...@gmail.com> wrote in
> alt.rock-n-roll.stones:
>
> > On Tuesday, July 18, 2023 at 6:39:32 PM UTC-7, Nil wrote:
> >> On 17 Jul 2023, Greg Carr <gregca...@gmail.com> wrote in
> >> alt.rock-n-roll.stones:

> >> Keep digging that hole. Your child sex fantasies will catch up
> >> with you
> >
> >> before long.
> >
> > Whatever. You are the sex criminal not I.

You did not post in this ng for years and then you started posting lies about me.

> And you know this... how, exactly?? You're the one who keeps spinning
> new breathless sex-with-children stories, not me.

You are the one who was posting about sex with children.

>You have no idea who
> I am and you know nothing about me.

You are a sex criminal.

> I don't think about that stuff, but
> you clearly obsess about it daily. It's all flowing from your fevered
> imagination in big, sticky puddles.

Well dud here in BC Amanda Todd killed herself because of a Dutch sex criminal.

British Columbia
Dutch court delays sentencing hearing for man who sexually extorted Amanda Todd

7 days ago
[...]

21 days ago

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/british-columbia/aydin-coban-sentence-netherlands-amanda-todd-coban-sentence-1.6904297

> My advice: quit before you choke on your own discharge.

Shove your advice liar. Will you condemn anonymously all convicted sex criminals of the H.A.M.C.?

HA Full Patch David Burgess Gets 15 Yrs For Child Porn
Subscribe
Greg Carr's profile photo
Greg Carr
Jul 28, 2008, 12:06:37 AM
Nevada brothel owner gets 15 years for child porn
Associated Press - July 18, 2008 3:45 PM ET

CHEYENNE, Wyo. (AP) - A former Nevada brothel owner has been sentenced
to 15 years in federal prison for his conviction on two child
pornography charges in Wyoming.

David Burgess was sentenced Friday in U.S. District Court for
possessing and transporting child pornography.

U.S. District Judge Alan B. Johnson also sentenced the 55-year-old
Hells Angel motorcycle club member to 10 years of supervision upon his
release, lifetime registration as a sex offender and a fine of
$20,000.

Investigators found two hard drives containing thousands of images of
child pornography in Burgess' motor home after a traffic stop last
summer in western Wyoming. A jury convicted Burgess in April on both
charges against him.

Burgess' attorney says he will appeal the case.

http://www.localnews8.com/Global/story.asp?S=8699156&nav=menu554_2_2

It is interesting to note that just like in other cases where HAers
kill or rape children they have not pulled his patch.

HA
is involved with
extortion, homicide, kidnapping, prostitution, meth and cocaine
dealing, rape, armed robbery and motorcycle theft and child
pornography
as well as phony currency and witness intimidation and obstruction of
justice. They have been known to bribe and scare law enforcement
officers and judges into doing their bidding. These ppl must be
rooted
out of the Cdn justice system. Two judges have actually done their
job
and declared HAMC a criminal org and the Victoria Times-Colonist is
calling for it to be banned as a terrorist org.
"The Hells Angels should be treated as a domestic terror organization.
We should encourage those who make and enforce our laws in their
efforts to eradicate them."
http://www.canada.com/victoriatimescolonist/news/comment/story.html?id=517a2096-953a-4ea3-9507-ee3c5e8d39e2