All religions of the world reveal exactly the same truths thus must have the same author - God (JP)

0 views
Skip to first unread message

Prof. dr inz. Jan Pajak

unread,
Aug 5, 2009, 8:43:54 PM8/5/09
to
Everyone who learns more than one religion, easily is going to notice,
that all religions of the world state precisely the same "truths". In
other words, all religions of the world describe exactly the same
process of shaping our world and the reality in which we live, the
creation of man, as well as precisely the same requirements of human
living in the surrounding reality. So even a rough analysis of
statements of subsequent religions reveals, that all religions of the
world must have exactly the same author, and that the author of these
religions must be one and always the same supernatural being, who knew
absolutely everything about our world (means it must be one and always
the same God). On the same principle as experienced teachers always
are able to determine correctly that the author of a whole group of
homework essays was one and the same student, we currently are also
able to determine conclusively, that the author of all religions of
the world was one and always the same God. This in turn proves
unambiguously a whole array of absolute "truths". For example, it
proves that in spite of denials of science, God does exist. It proves
that there is just one God. It also proves, that in spite various
religions use different names for their God, and also in spite that in
descriptions of this God the religions use various examples,
situations, and terminology, still all of them describe the only
existing God and one and the same process of creation of the world and
man by that single God

Item #C2 of the totaliztic web page "prawda_uk.htm" (addresses of
which are provided near the end of this post) indicated links and
references to examples of very extensive scientific evidence which
certifies that God does exist, and thus that our physical world was
created and is ruled by this God. In order to save the reader from
seeking these references and examples, below in this item I am going
to present still another example of just such evidence. This example
indicates unambiguously the existence of God, and it additionally
indicates that all the religions of the world state exactly the same
truth, means that all religions of the world must have one and always
the same supernatural author which must be the only existing God. The
example described in this item indicates also, that even if given
religions originated from areas which were isolated from the rest of
the world, such as e.g. New Zealand, and even if they were formed in
ages which differ by several thousands years from each other, still
they state exactly the same. In turn such "consistent likeness of
statements of all religions of the world, does NOT have any other
explanation apart from the fact, that the author of all these
religions is always the same supernatural creature, means always the
same and the only existing God".

In item #J5 of totaliztic web page "wszewilki_jutra_uk.htm" it was
indicated, that learning the reality around us can be compared to a
climbing upwards of a vertical and smooth wall. For as long as there
is NO scientific theory created which described and explains this
reality, the climbing is practically almost impossible. After all, the
climber has NO tool nor support which would facilitate his efforts.
But when such a descriptive theory is created, then it works like a
ladder or a scaffold attached to this wall. The climber can now
support on this theory in his efforts to learn.

For as long as the "theory of everything" called the "Concept of
Dipolar Gravity" (described on the web page "dipolar_gravity.htm") was
NOT created yet, the human analyses of subsequent religions did NOT
make any sense. After all, these religions used different names and
terminologies, were based on different examples, and explained matters
from different points of view. But when finally the Concept of Dipolar
Gravity (and the philosophy of "totalizm" which stems from it),
explained to us precisely almost all basic matters related to God, for
example explained what God really is, how God evolved, what are three
basic components of God, what are principles of moral behaviour which
God passes to people with the aid of religions that this God
established, etc., then rapidly it turned out that all religions in
the world make a perfect sense, and that all of them say the same
truths. It also turned out, that all religions in the world use an
ancient terminology with various examples and comparisons to pass to
people exactly the same messages as with the modern language of
science explains to us this Concept of Dipolar Gravity and the
philosophy of totalizm. In order to document here this perfect
correspondence of statements of the Concept of Dipolar Gravity and all
religions of the world, below I am going to explain in subsequent
items all key attributes of God that result from this concept and from
the philosophy of totalizm inspired by it. Then I will prove on the
existing evidence, that exactly the same attributes of God are in
various ways described also in practically all religions of the world.
Because the discussion of all religions of the world would exceed the
humble size of this post (and the web page "prawda_uk.htm" from which
this post was adopted), I am going to analyse below only three most
representative religions of the world, namely (1) "Christianity" -
which is the most well known religion to all people, (2) "Hinduism" -
which is the oldest religion of the world, and (3) the religion of
ancient Greeks - which is the most scoffed at by present people.
(Because ancient Romans practiced exactly the same religion (3) as
ancient Greeks did, only that they changed into their own all names of
Gods used in it, the analysis below describes simultaneously the
religion of ancient Romans. In a similar manner it describes also the
old religion of New Zealand Maoris - as it is explained near the end
of this post.) So here is this presentation of exact correspondence
between key attributes of God in examples of religions of the world
analysed here:

1. The "Holy Trinity" - means the three basic components of God. The
Concept of Dipolar Gravity explains to us that God in fact is a kind
of a "natural computer", which is composed from three basic
components, namely from: (1) "hardware" which is a kind of eternally
existing "thinking liquid" called the "counter-matter", (2) "software"
which naturally self-evolved in this "liquid hardware", means a kind
of gigantic natural "program of God", and (3) "peripherals" means our
physical world (and people) which this natural "program of God" forms
in a software way from the "counter-matter". More comprehensive
descriptions of these three main components of God are provided on
several web pages of totalizm, e.g. in items #C2 to #C4 of the
totaliztic web page "god_proof.htm", in item #B1 and #B5 to #B7 of the
web page "evolution.htm", in item #B5 of the web page "god.htm", and
in item #C1 of the web page "soul_proof.htm".

As it turns out, exactly the same three basic components of God are
explained by practically every religion in the world. This is because
practically every religion in the world describes the so-called "Holy
Trinity", as the three major components of God which at the beginning
of times clarified themselves from the "chaos" of the initial
universe. In a best way we know this "Holy Trinity" from the
"Christianity". And so, (1) the "hardware" component of the "Holy
Trinity" in the Christianity most frequently is called the "God
Father". But in the Bible also other names are used, e.g. the "Ancient
of Days" - see Daniel 7:9, 7:13, and 7:22. In turn, (2) the "software"
component of the "Holy Trinity" in the Christianity is called the
"Holy Ghost". Finally, (3) the "peripheral" component of the "Holy
Trinity" in the Christianity is called the "Son of God" - while
symbolically it is represented by Jesus (who actually represents all
people and the entire physical world).

In "Hinduism" God also is composed from the "Holy Trinity". Only that
otherwise than in Christianity, Hinduism described the major function
(not the nature) of subsequent components of God. And so, (1) the
"hardware" component of the only God in Hinduism is called "Brahma" -
means the "Creator". After all, it is from this "hardware" that formed
is practically everything that fills up the entire universe.
Furthermore, it was in this hardware that the "software" component of
God evolved naturally. In turn, (2) the "software" component of God,
in Hinduism is called "Vishnu" (or "Krishna") - means the "preserver".
After all, these are programs of this "preserver" that maintain states
and action of the universe. Finally (3) the "peripheral" component of
the only God in Hinduism is called "Siva - means the "destroyer".
After all, in the physical world everything is subjected to a
destruction pretty fast.

No many people are aware, that the same "Holy Trinity" was described
also by the religions of ancient Greeks and Romans - which were very
similar to each other. Only that in these two religions the
descriptions concentrate on explaining the mechanism of beginnings of
God and the universe. Also, these two religions do not use the name
"Holy Trinity". The component (1) "hardware" of this "Holy Trinity"
from the religion of ancient Greeks was called "Tartarus" - because it
was located in the same area as the "world of dead" (i.e. the "counter-
world") - which emerged first from the initial "Chaos". The component
(2) "software" ancient Greeks called "Eros" means "love". It is
interesting that the world "love" for ancient people represented
perfectly the abstract qualities which presently we call "programs" or
"software" or "algorithms", and which in the Biblical Evangel of St.
John 1:1-10 is called with the terminology "word" (in the meaning of
"information" or "program"). Finally (3) the "peripheral" component of
the "Holy Trinity" in the religion of ancient Greeks was called "Gaia"
or "Ge" - means the "earth". After all, it represented the "matter"
from our physical world.

2. The existence in the universe of just a single superior being (i.e.
just a single God) which, however, can manifest itself to people in
many different manners. The Concept of Dipolar Gravity explains to us,
that in spite of being composed from as many as three separate
components, God is a single superior creature - similarly as a
computer is a single device in spite that it is composed of (1)
"hardware", (2) "software", and (3) "peripherals". A similar message
is also stated by all religions of the world. And so, in Christianity
the individual name for this single God, which has three components,
at the moment seems to be lost or non-used for political reasons. But
in past the individual name for Him was "Yahweh" - still present in
various older translations of the Bible, see in there Psalms 83:18, or
Exodus 6:3. (The name "Yahweh" for the whole God, stems from so called
Hebrew tetragrammaton "YHWH" and usually is translated as the "True
God".) In Hinduism, this single only God is called "Brahman". In turn,
in religions of the ancient Greece and Rome the individual name for
this single God also seemed to be lost or non-used - like it happens
in present Christianity. But this God had a general name of "Holiness"
- as it represented a common element which was present in all carriers
of this "Holiness", means in all ancient "Gods". Furthermore, this
only God had the individual name "Io" in the old religion of New
Zealand Maoris - whose religion was almost identical to that of
ancient Greece and Rome.

3. The omnipresence of God and His ability to do billions of things at
the same time. The Concept of Dipolar Gravity explains to us, that
otherwise than it is with people, who are able to do just a single
thing at a time, God is able to carry out billions of activities
simultaneously. This His extraordinary ability God accomplished due
the formation of His hardware and software composition into the shape
of a natural "multiprocessor computer". It means, that similarly as
people can be compared to PCs with just single "microprocessors" (i.e.
with a single "Intel"), God is like a "supercomputer" which has
billions of "processors" working in parallel. Each one amongst these
billions of "processors" is able to carry out actions independently
from others, although all of them have the same awareness, knowledge,
memory, etc. Thus God is able to do billions of actions at once. Such
an omni-powerful capability of God is confirmed in practically all
religions of the world.

Because of its simplified descriptions and brief Bible, the
"Christianity" does NOT explain "how" and "why" God is able to carry
out these billions of activities at the same time. Therefore the
Christianity is satisfied with informing faithful, that God is
omnipresent and omnipotent, and that it sees and does everything at
once.

Extremely precise "Holy Scriptures" of Hinduism explain this
capability of God quite thoroughly. They reveal that God, while is
just a single being, in fact has many "personalities" called
"Deities". Each one of these personalities is able to carry out own
actions and take own decisions independently from others, although
each one of them shares the knowledge and awareness of the entire only
God.

The religion of the ancient Greeks this ability of the God to carry
out many activities at once explains through the introduction of many
independent Gods, however each one of which is characterised by the
"Holiness" common to all of them.

4. The existence of afterlife. "Why" people have the afterlife, by the
Concept of Dipolar Gravity is explained in item #C3 of the totaliztic
web page "soul_proof.htm". This existence of afterlife stems from the
fact, that one amongst three components of every person, is a kind of
immortal natural "program" popularly called a "soul". As it turns out,
the fact of existence of afterlife is explained to people by
practically all religions of the world (although the logic states that
if the authors of these religions were completely different beings -
instead of a single and always the same God, then NOT all religions
should inform about the existence of afterlife).

5. The moral requirements imposed onto the physical life of people.
All religions impose onto people exactly the same moral requirements.
For example, all of them forbid killing, lying, cheating, etc. But
rarely religions explains "why" these commandments were introduced.
Explanations "why" provides to us only the philosophy of totalizm -
due to revealing that on the intellectual level in the universe active
are three quantities, called the "moral field", the "moral energy",
and the "moral laws" (see also item #A2 in the web page
"prawda_uk.htm").

* * *

Extremely intriguing for me personally is the old religion of New
Zealand Maoris (I.e. the religion which was practiced by Maoris before
they adopted the Christianity around 1840.) Maoris inhabit remote
islands which since the beginning of times were cut off from contacts
with the rest of the world. Therefore, if the real authors of their
religion would be they themselves, then this religion should be
drastically different from all other religions of the world. But in
reality the old religion of Maoris is almost an exact copy of the
religion of ancient Greeks and Romans. Only that Maoris used their own
names for subsequent personalities of God (i.e. for their "gods"). For
example, what in the religion of Greeks was called the initial "Chaos"
of the early universe, Maoris called "Po". Their Greek-like "Holy
Trinity" Maoris called: (1) "Rangi" (i.e. "sky") - for the "hardware"
component (described by them as "male"), (2) "Tane" (i.e. the "creator
of the world") - for the "software" component (also described as
"male"), and (3) "Papa" (i.e. "earth") - for the "peripheral"
component (described by them as "female"). Maoris had even their own
equivalent to the Greek "Heraclites" (means the Roman "Hercules") -
which for Maoris was a giant called "Maui". The interesting part of
Maori mythology was that "Tane" is presented as a son of "Rangi" and
"Papa". But the defining "Tane" as a son of "Rangi" does NOT run
against of what the totaliztic web page "evolution.htm" states in item
#B1. After all, an easiest manner of explaining to ancient Maoris,
that the "software" component of "Holy Trinity" self-evolved in the
"hardware" component of the same "Holy Trinity", was to tell these
Maoris that "Tane" is the son of "Rangi". In a similar manner, the
explanation to old Maoris of the content of item #C3 from the web page
"god_proof.htm" - namely that a significant proportion of the
"software" component of God originates from natural programs that form
the physical world, was most easy by telling these Maoris that "Tane"
is also a son of "Papa". In the book [1#C6] by Margaret Orbell,
entitled "Maori Myth and Legend" (Canterbury University Press, 1995,
ISBN 0-908812-45-0), on page 179 is described how, according to the
Maori Mythology, "Tane" created the first woman. And so, he firstly
shaped the body of a woman from soil of Hawaiki, and then breathed
into her mouth so that she come to life. This description has NOT only
a perfect correspondence to the descriptions of the creation of a
first human contained in all religions of the world, but also
corresponds well to what on this subject states the Concept of Dipolar
Gravity in item #D2 of the web page "soul_proof.htm". After creating
the first woman Tane had many children with her, thus forming the
Maori race. What even more intriguing, the old religion of Maoris
still contained elements which in the religions of Greeks and Romans
were watered down or forgotten with the elapse of time. For example,
in spite a huge variety of godly personalities-manifestations known
under various names, Maoris acknowledged the existence of just a
single true God, which they called "Io". This only God of Maoris "Io"
was almost an exact copy of the only God "Brahman" in Hinduism.
Furthermore, the old religion of Maoris cultivated extremely precise
information about how from "Po" - means from the initial "Chaos" of
the universe, the "Holy Trinity" evolved. For example, they knew as
many as 12 different phases of the evolution of "Po" into "Tane".
Interestingly, some amongst these phases generated states which
currently the Concept of Dipolar Gravity describes as characteristic
and necessary for the evolutionary self-shaping of the software
component of God. For example, from this "Po" emerged, amongst others:
"Te Hinengaro" means "mind, desire", "Te Manako" means "longing", "Te
Tipuranga" means "growth", "Te Mahara" means "thought, memory", etc.
As so-far I have NOT met any estimates of the age of Maoris' religion.
But because the same religion was widely distributed amongst a number
of nations from islands of Pacific, probably it is as old as the
religion of ancient Greeks and Romans. All the above confirms again
that the author of religion of Maoris must be God Himself, and that in
times of passing this religion to Maoris God had a characteristic for
that period template of the religious knowledge which people should
learn, as well as the unique method of passing this knowledge.

* * *

The above examples indicate unanimously, that the author of all
religions of the world is always the same single superior being of the
universe. Only that this single being created subsequent religions in
significant time gaps from each other. For example, the creation of
the oldest religion of the world, i.e. "Hinduism", took place around
6000 years ago, i.e. almost immediately after God created the physical
world and people - see explanations from subsection JA1.3 in volume 6
of monograph [8/2]. Means, "Hinduism" was created around 2000 years
before the creation of the religion of ancient Greeks, around 4000
years before the creation of "Christianity". (As well as around 6000
years before inspiring the Concept of Dipolar Gravity and totalizm.)
Therefore, during the creation of subsequent religions, this single
superior being (God) had increasingly more experience and knowledge as
how to pass knowledge to people and how to convince them. Thus, in
subsequent religions this superior being could repair His previous
errors. For example, the error of "Hinduism" was to give to people too
detailed information - means too voluminous "Holy Scriptures" which in
addition were written with too precise language, and thus which no-one
amongst people was able to read in their entirety nor understand them
fully. Therefore, during the creation of the religion of ancient
Greeks (and Romans and Maoris), God did NOT gave them any "Holy
Scripture" at all - although this also later turned out to be an
error. After all, the lack of written rules caused that to the
religion of Greeks and Romans gradually continuous changes creped in,
and these religions started to deviate from the original messages of
God. Therefore, during the creation of "Christianity" God decided to
give a very short "Holy Book" in form of the Bible. This Bible used
rather simple and non-precise everyday language that was
understandable even for ancient shepherds. But with the elapse of
time, this simplicity of the language of Bible caused mistakes in
interpretations, which God was again forced to correct somehow
(amongst others through inspiring the creation of scientific "theory
of everything" called the "Concept of Dipolar Gravity", and the
philosophy of "totalizm" which stems from this theory).

* * *

The above deduction is adopted from item #C6 of the totaliztic web
page named "prawda_uk.htm", update dated on 5 August 2009, or later.
The latest update of the web page "prawda_uk.htm" can be viewed at
following totaliztic web sites:
http://prism.20fr.com/prawda_uk.htm
http://members.fortunecity.com/timevehicle/prawda_uk.htm
http://totalizm.20fr.com/prawda_uk.htm
http://propulsion.250free.com/prawda_uk.htm
http://totalism.50megs.com/prawda_uk.htm
It is also worth to notice that practically all totaliztic web pages
are available at each web site of totalizm. Therefore, independently
from the web page "prawda_uk.htm", each address (web site) indicated
above also offers all other web pages of totalizm - unless some of
these web pages just were sabotaged, or are so new that I had no time
yet to upload these at a given address (server). (But in a case when
for some reasons a page is unavailable under a given address, still at
this address a MENU should be available which has links to all other
totaliztic addresses (servers), on which a given web page should
already be accessible.) Thus, if someone wishes to view descriptions
from any other totaliztic web page, e.g. from a web page listed in
this post, or listed in other totaliztic posts, then in the above
addresses the name "prawda_uk.htm" is just enough to exchange for a
name of the web page that he or she wishes to view, e.g. for the name
of web page "prophecies.htm", "bitwa_o_milicz_uk.htm", "healing.htm",
"oscillatory_chamber.htm", "eco_cars.htm", "boiler.htm",
"fe_cell.htm", "free_energy.htm", "telekinetics.htm",
"dipolar_gravity.htm", "nirvana.htm", "totalizm.htm", "evil.htm",
"god.htm", "god_proof.htm", "bible.htm", "evolution.htm",
"wszewilki_jutra_uk.htm", "malbork_uk.htm", "memorial.htm",
"newzealand.htm", "partia_totalizmu_uk.htm", "fruit.htm",
"text_1_5.htm", "explain.htm", "day26.htm", "ufo_proof.htm",
"katrina.htm", etc., etc.

A topic that is similar to this one, was also discussed on the thread
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.religion/browse_thread/thread/6afa1ed19e0bc226#
(in English) and http://groups.google.com/group/pl.sci.filozofia/browse_thread/thread/e384d10f77d16c1c#
(in Polish).

With the totaliztic salute,
Jan Pajak

polymer

unread,
Aug 5, 2009, 8:53:52 PM8/5/09
to
On Wed, 05 Aug 2009 17:43:54 -0700, Prof. dr inz. Jan Pajak wrote:

OK, lets just go down to the first bullcrap, then snip:

> Everyone who learns more than one religion, easily is going to notice,
> that all religions of the world state precisely the same "truths".

<snip>

Oops, falsehood on the very first sentence.
Why bother going on?

BTW, this is the nut who posts pictures of Disney's
feature at Epcot Center, "The Tree of Life," claiming
that it grows in an Asian forest and proves the existence
of god!

Immortalist

unread,
Aug 5, 2009, 10:25:31 PM8/5/09
to
On Aug 5, 5:43 pm, "Prof. dr inz. Jan Pajak" <janpa...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Everyone who learns more than one religion, easily is going to notice,
> that all religions of the world state precisely the same "truths". In
> other words, all religions of the world describe exactly the same
> process of shaping our world and the reality in which we live, the
> creation of man, as well as precisely the same requirements of human
> living in the surrounding reality. So even a rough analysis of
> statements of subsequent religions reveals, that all religions of the
> world must have exactly the same author, and that the author of these
> religions must be one and always the same supernatural being,

The idea of a materialistic teleology is that whatever the origin of
the complex process there is contained in said process some quite
unique events. Is evolution theory a materialistic teleology?

The mind is composed of a large number of mental modules each designed
to solve a specific problem. For example, there is one mechanism for
perceiving three dimensions, another for anger, another for falling in
love. The mind is like a Swiss Army knife; i.e., it has lots of
specialized tools. There is no such thing as general intelligence,
general learning, or any other general ability to solve problems.

http://www.csulb.edu/~kmacd/463evolpsyIQ.html

...we are endowed with a moral faculty that delivers judgments of
right and wrong based on unconsciously operative and inaccessible
principles of action. The theory posits a universal moral grammar,
built into the brains of all humans. The grammar is a set of
principles that operate on the basis of the causes and consequences of
action. Thus, in the same way that we are endowed with a language
faculty that consists of a universal toolkit for building possible
languages, we are also endowed with a moral faculty that consists of a
universal toolkit for building possible moral systems.

http://www.pandasthumb.org/archives/2006/11/marc-hauser-mor.html

Moral Minds: How Nature Designed Our Universal
Sense of Right and Wrong - by Marc Hauser
http://www.amazon.com/Moral-Minds-Nature-Designed-Universal/dp/0060780703

If across the globe and throughout history, human beings have engaged
in a variety of religious practices and have held a diversity of
religious beliefs and these phenomena have been explained in a variety
of different ways by anthropologists, psychologists, and other
scholars, as well as by religious practitioners themselves, with
varying degrees of success, then perhaps more puzzling, and just in
need of an explanation, is the fact that all human beings have
religion in the first place.

If religion is a by-product of the way our minds evolved to negotiate
the natural and, more importantly, the social world and the
explanation for religious beliefs and behaviours is to be found in the
way all human minds work.

Religious concepts activate various functionally distinct mental
systems, present also in non-religious contexts, and ‘tweak’ the usual
inferences of these systems. They deal with detection and
representation of animacy and agency, social exchange, moral
intuitions, precaution against natural hazards and understanding of
misfortune. Each of these activates distinct neural resources or
families of networks.

The Inferential Instinct: ...a naturalistic account of cultural
representations that describes how evolved conceptual dispositions
make humans likely to acquire certain concepts more easily than
others. The aggregated result of these individual acquisition
processes channels cultures along particular paths, with the result
that some concepts are both relatively stable within a group and
recurrent among different groups.

Our brains have been "designed by evolution" to employ particular
cognitive systems that help us to make sense of "particular aspects of
objects around us and produce specific kinds of inferences about
them." There are, for instance, brain–systems in this sense that deal
with inanimate objects, others that deal with human persons, and yet
others that deal with supernatural agents. Just as our brains have
become by evolution such that they inevitably (and mostly
unconsciously) deploy the complex inferential systems that permit us
to survive and get around in a world of inanimate objects, so they
also have become such that we find ideas about full–access strategic
agents to be plausible because these ideas generate for us rich
inferences about how to behave and what choices to make, and they do
so with particular richness in a social context in which we can
reasonably assume that everyone else shares such ideas.

Scientists themselves thus reverse many traditional attempts to
explain religion away. It is not that we invent the gods because by so
doing we can meet needs otherwise difficult to satisfy, or because
they permit us to explain things otherwise hard to explain, or because
they give us the illusion of comfort in a harsh and comfortless world,
or because they give us persuasive reasons to act morally. It is,
rather, that evolution has equipped us (or most of us) with certain
proclivities or dispositions to explain misfortune, gain scarce social
goods, and act morally (roughly, acting in such a way as
evolutionarily to benefit either ourselves or the tribe).

Moreover, these proclivities dispose us to accept and act upon the
idea that there are gods—or, if you prefer, full–access strategic
agents. Evolution makes all of us likely worshipers in much the same
way that it makes all of us likely language–users. We are innately
predisposed for both, and so such disparate religious traditions as
Christian theology, Islamic law, and Buddhist metaphysics are merely
different forms of baroque ornamentations added on to an evolutionary
edifice.

Religion Explained: The Human Instincts That
Fashion Gods, Spirits and Ancestors
by Pascal Boyer
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0465006965/

<Rest snipped cause it uses up me account>

Uncle Al

unread,
Aug 5, 2009, 10:52:47 PM8/5/09
to
"Prof. dr inz. Jan Pajak" wrote:
>
> Everyone who learns more than one religion, easily is going to notice,
> that all religions of the world state precisely the same "truths".
[snip 375 lines of crap]

http://www.mazepath.com/uncleal/religion.htm
http://www.mazepath.com/uncleal/god.jpg
http://www.godchecker.com/
http://www.mazepath.com/uncleal/reality.png
http://www.mazepath.com/uncleal/sunshine.jpg
http://www.mazepath.com/uncleal/crap.htm

--
Uncle Al
http://www.mazepath.com/uncleal/
(Toxic URL! Unsafe for children and most mammals)
http://www.mazepath.com/uncleal/lajos.htm#a2

polymer

unread,
Aug 5, 2009, 11:34:14 PM8/5/09
to
On Wed, 05 Aug 2009 19:25:31 -0700, Immortalist wrote:
<snippage>

> The mind is composed of a large number of mental modules each designed
> to solve a specific problem. For example, there is one mechanism for
> perceiving three dimensions, another for anger, another for falling in
> love. The mind is like a Swiss Army knife; i.e., it has lots of
> specialized tools. There is no such thing as general intelligence,
> general learning, or any other general ability to solve problems.
>
> http://www.csulb.edu/~kmacd/463evolpsyIQ.html

Hmmmm.
There is absolutely no doubt that evolution
is a fact -- but EP, at least in its pop versions,
needs to be watched:

"Of course, some speculations are worse than others. Those of Pop EP are
deeply flawed. We are unlikely ever to learn much about our evolutionary
past by slicing our Pleistocene history into discrete adaptive problems,
supposing the mind to be partitioned into discrete solutions to those
problems, and then supporting those suppositions with pencil-and-paper
data."
http://www.scientificamerican.com/article.cfm?id=four-fallacies&page=6

The article starts at:
http://www.scientificamerican.com/article.cfm?id=four-fallacies
("Four Fallacies of Pop Evolutionary Psychology" appeared in
this January's Scientific American, p. 74.)
<snippage>

ZerkonXXXX

unread,
Aug 6, 2009, 8:15:56 AM8/6/09
to
On Wed, 05 Aug 2009 17:43:54 -0700, Prof. dr inz. Jan Pajak wrote:

> So even a rough analysis of
> statements of subsequent religions reveals, that all religions of the
> world must have exactly the same author, and that the author of these
> religions must be one and always the same supernatural being, who knew
> absolutely everything about our world (means it must be one and always
> the same God).

"supernatural being" is not proved conclusively by your own premise.

Given the many things you say, commonality in religion many very well be
the result of a commonality of species inside of a physical environment
common to that species augmented by immediate local conditions. Which
would account for the Maori also.

Revisit and linger longer on Hinduism. The entire evolution of religion
is there alive. Go back before the trinity concept, to their 'pagan'
worship through their very ancient Greek/Romanesque god world and then
follow past trinity to the base concept of Brahman. All alive and
practiced today under one name.

This may reinforce the all powerful god to you, I see people trying
constantly to make sense of it all in all sorts of quite amazing ways,
some of it emphatically not very godly in the least.

Edgar Wolphe

unread,
Aug 6, 2009, 10:49:01 PM8/6/09
to
Furiously scratching in the sand, "Prof. dr inz. Jan Pajak"
<janp...@gmail.com> wrote:

>Everyone who learns more than one religion, easily is going to notice,
>that all religions of the world state precisely the same "truths". In
>other words, all religions of the world describe exactly the same
>process of shaping our world and the reality in which we live, the
>creation of man, as well as precisely the same requirements of human
>living in the surrounding reality.
>

<mindless crap snipped>

Uncle Al once completely answered this question in one sentance:

"If you add up all known religions and cancel the contradictions,
you are left with only one invariant universal message:
God needs 'your' money."


EW

Prof. dr inz. Jan Pajak

unread,
Aug 7, 2009, 9:42:28 PM8/7/09
to
On Aug 7, 12:15 am, ZerkonXXXX <Z...@erkonx.net> wrote:
...

> "supernatural being" is not proved conclusively by your own premise.
>
> Given the many things you say, commonality in religion many very well be
> the result of a commonality of species inside of a physical environment
> common to that species augmented by immediate local conditions. Which
> would account for the Maori also.
>
> Revisit and linger longer on Hinduism. The entire evolution of religion
> is there alive. Go back before the trinity concept, to their 'pagan'
> worship through their very ancient Greek/Romanesque god world and then
> follow past trinity to the base concept of Brahman. All alive and
> practiced today under one name.
>
> This may reinforce the all powerful god to you, I see people trying
> constantly to make sense of it all in all sorts of quite amazing ways,
> some of it emphatically not very godly in the least.


It is quite easy to argue across the ever-patient screen of computers,
that the close similarity (if not identity) in the content and in main
ideas of all religions in the world is just, quote "the result of a


commonality of species inside of a physical environment common to that

species augmented by immediate local conditions". However, in real
life this principle does NOT seem to work in such a manner. Take for
example ideologies, political systems, and governments in subsequent
countries. All of them display the same, quote "commonality of species


inside of a physical environment common to that species augmented by

immediate local conditions". However, in every country the ideology,
political system, and the government is drastically different. We
actually can "simulate" the possible evolution of religions with the
use of analogy "political system" = "religion". To accomplish such a
real-life simulation, we just need specific items from the "world of
politics" translate into specific "religious ideas". For example, a
"political system" we can translate" as a "religion". In turn the
"unemployment benefit" we can translate as the religious idea of the
"afterlife". If we carry out such a real-life simulation, then it
turns out that each "religion" received from such a translation is
drastically different, and many of them do NOT have any "afterlife".
But in the real world all religions do have afterlife, and in every
religion this "afterlife" displays many similarities to "afterlife"
from other religions. This means that is completely untrue your
assertion that, quote "commonality in religion many very well be the


result of a commonality of species inside of a physical environment
common to that species augmented by immediate local conditions".

Actually in real life all facts confirm that the religions were given
to people in the "ready to use" form by God Himself, and that these
religions rarely deviated from their original form received by given
nations.

What I am saying with the use of the above example, is that the
assertion which you stated is just a "wish" or "dreaming", but it runs
exactly against what we know from the real life. The real life is NOT
like a computer screen that patiently takes anything that you write.
In real life things go by the natural laws, and one of these laws says
that "if a story is NOT the true one, it is going to change fast".
Therefore the fact that "all religions in the world actually state
exactly the same", proves conclusively that "there is a single author
(God) for all religions in the world", and that "all religions in the
world tell us the exact truth".

With the totaliztic salute,
Jan Pajak

P.S. I would like to thank you for pointing out my attention at your
argument above, which is very characteristic for atheistic scientists.
Your voice in the discussion (as repeated above) inspired me to extend
the content of item #C6 from the totaliztic web page "prawda_uk.htm"
through adding my own explanation why the line of thinking that you
have presented is erroneous. This my extension you can find already in
third paragraph from item #C6 of my web page "prawda_uk.htm" (this
third paragraph starts from the words: ‘Of course, present atheistic
scientists do NOT have the courage to admit that the "close similarity
(almost identity) in statements of all religions of the world in fact
confirms that all religions of the world are authorised by one and
always the same God" - as it is empirically proven in further part of
this item. ... etc., etc.). Note that the web page
"prawda_uk.htm" (already with added that paragraph), updated on 7
August 2009, you can view at the addresses:
http://prism.20fr.com/prawda_uk.htm
http://totalizm.20fr.com/prawda_uk.htm
http://totalism.50megs.com/prawda_uk.htm

Reply all
Reply to author
Forward
0 new messages