METARTS MILA AZUL & M2'S WILLIAM MAHLER ON TERRORISM, LIFE HOPES AND DREAMS

1 view

William Mahler

Jan 7, 2021, 4:53:18 PM1/7/21

Mila Azul

Hi William
Are you there .
here mla
Finally you here
Its better for me here .
I can get to talk to you and my family .
We cool here
thank you for your immeasurable patience
i hope so
i mean, windows imho, every toiuch of a keypad, every breath in front of a screen, it knows
its as if, software is actually "alive"?
Its okay .
So send me a picture if you William
my ex one day, asked me to call her doctor..my pc crashed...i made her an appointment mila..got windows xp runnnig again..sotarted my winamp audio player in shuffle with 10,000 mp3s and the first song up? KISS "calling dr. love"
that to me is alive
you?
im learning how to send a pic in here

maybe a week ago or so
Oh okay.
please, tell me your world
Well, you look good William .
much obliged
What do you Want me to tell you about me
you? understatement coming from me, i mean, obviously you are one of the most sought after woman worldwide
Am Mila azul.
From Ukraine.
Am a porn actress .
Am single cause am yet to find the man I desire .
im wiliiam, sector cell anti terrirost
anti terrorist
im' trynig to wrap my head around that believe it or not
i mean, last night, me, queen, my biz partners and barack obama of all people in a mind speak? it happened
i understand if you doubt it
Well, that's great .
You wonderful
You would be a really busy type I guess .
Considering everything you said.
i gave the readers digest to the leader of my state today, governor charlie baker, i practically ordered him, to be front and center online, clear his schedule..im a civilian telling him what to do
i hope you dont see that as bragging
but who does that?
i laid into his ears, who gave bin laden, my now ex inlaws, themselves, they i told him, gave bin laden a book and this book, became the sole reason why bin laden chose jets
i mean, we knew this from 1984 to be a possibility milla
i'm attending school, living and working among my friends and doing this..
please try to percieve this..janet herself, tells me to my face, in person she gave that book to a man the usa tried to kill
she is on that level and to anyone else entirely, we were just 9-5 people that no one seem to know what we were really doing
Thats so wonderful of you William .
So tell me, how much do you make weekly .
And actually what exactly do you want from me .
What kind of relationship
but those two were working with directly to gore and clinton..yet, shopping for food with no security
leaving their work entirely behind the door usually unlocked
so, its almost crazy to perceive but ya, eavesdropping, weather weapons, inviso camo. using this with me on cape cod and i'm landscapgin while they are on a world stage
when the oklahoma city bombing happened mila? kllling nearly 200 women and chlldren..the fbi wanted poster, the drawing what my wife and i saw was her brothers eaact likeness
the biggest story in the nation and her brothers face
so, scared we were
janet new, she was working directly with a former deputy cia diretor
the only person i told
and, when the bomber timothy mcviegh was actually reportedly on death row mila?
i'm in a bar sitting across from his to say, his twin
not too many people except janet and chris knew this
yet, i'm a normal guy, to all appearances, living in a public housing unit, driving a used car, working a near minimum wage job
and entirely doing things as i see it, fit for the fbi themselves
two weeks before 091101, the song, i made, two of them, had only cone ever before been peformed, 1981...
the song, "prelude to september 11 2001 - leonda i'm coming home
wel, on stage with an audience, near the 3 1/2 mark, my mind saw the bust of saddam hussein
the only vision
William .
yet, when played backwards, amidst all the noise like middle eastern speak
clearly in english, "I saw saddam"
I want to ask, do you have a 250 ??
ya, mila?
no i dojnt
really i dont
why do you need money?
ytou? you oghta be one of the richest women in met art LOL
I need us to make a voice conversation.
And the industry management required that , once that is that I can be sure and we can move to anythinv else..
sorry, but im not under any circumstance, i hope you understand, paying 250 or any money to talk with anhyone when google voice is entirely secure and free
not even janet
not even my ma
not even the pope and i've heard he has looked for me
Of course I am rich .
I don't need the money for myself William.
Its the porn industry management protocol..
if the porn industry wants some sort of sense of validity to me telling you all this, they get nothing
If you don't have 250 dollars .
How much do you have .
I just need to talk to you, once am certain .
We can do anything and also I have a great surprise I planned..
perspective? new yorkers get me entirely free of charge
mila, my imagination and your suprise..well i can only interpret it as adult
no, even i dont care to pay for conversation
with anyone, not even trump
you too
from what i can offer the adult industry, a reason to be available intelleuctually to the biden administration themselves..is reason enough to not charge me a dime
Lol, thus is not only about conversation.
Its profile set up fee, once its done .
We are official and can do anything of choice .
Even receive you as guest .
If you tho k its not worth it.
Its okay .
and really, why should I? it validates a lifestyle, i'm all too familiar with beyond youporn and metart, totally inside my hell of life while working 091101
Thanks for your time .
at least know you are always welcome to chat with me
my god, you and the industry are invaluable
to simply if you can accept my offer to wnen you felel like it, chat, ya, if anything, i'm a shoulder
how you truly feel and think of this world, while doing what you do probably to some extent bears conscience
and that is i hoe you will tell me
hell ya indeed
as im making plain to you, im simply saying, im a friend if you care to have one
notthing more nothing less
okay?
probably gone by now
Friend is cool
🙂
your life, your profession, compared to the bat shit lunacy we started..literally started mila, your world, is a work of entire heaven itself
Yeah .
What would you want ?
Interested in coming over and spend a night ?
my current contract has got me here 24/7 til at least late this month into early february
Okay.
its no doubt an offer, non man would in their right mind refuse from you
me included
Can't even receive me if I decided to show up?
ya, id be there quick
where are you mila?
europe?
security here, is tight..really tight, nobody gets out, nobody gets in..
its that level of work
iterally i've not been in public since at least late august this year
im largely free to do as i wll, but its nothing short of lockdown
Lol, that's crazy.
it is
where are you?
but i take ths largely due to the sensitivity of well, for instance
in soc.culture.iranian of googelgroups mila?
i had been on a diiplomatic mission
writing extensively on 091101,
yesterday from within that very group
a hijack threat, a jet to be taken this week is to be flown into the usa capital building
thats what while with you, i've been consumed with
and i'm proud to say, my company m2 technologies literally sounded the alarm within days prior to the threat
so, being with you, here in this chat, mila, your very presence, is a brief much needed respite
totallly without hesitation, if i cold be with you, i will be
count on it
and understand, im totally a us civilian with zero federal authority lol
barely making ends meet, literally
i mean, its why to say the least, im being an idiot for doing this all entirely for free
but considering what the three of us did, responsible for bin laden choosing jets
it is done for free
Lol, that crazy you know .
Its okay thou
and make no mistake about it, i mean, im liteally talking with barack obama, biden, harris, springsteen, queen..its the real deal, we do talk
i know it is
You trying a lot for the country .
You deserve the best .
but its i hope you believe, my true reality
you no doubt are the best by far
i mean, a top model of all time in met art/ who'd believe i'd actually be graced by your presence?
Its okay .
If I have a wag, I would send you some money to hold up .
Considering everything you doing
ya, for me to suggest, if you have any bright ideas as to how to get this all turned into a movie? you and i 50/50 even all the way okay?
and please consider the absolute financial windfall beyond probably your wildest expectatoins
I don't understand you.
iv'e estimate, this story? largely and entirely not in the telvesion or papers..if it does make hollywood, a cool 100,000,000 milion after taxes is mine
i try to explain
you are i understand, a world power of influence in the industry
a tool i dont have
so, to ask you to consider to turn this whole story into a bonafide hteatrical release, is what im saying
look at it, the source of our misery, not in the press as i understand it? a minimum wage guy involved with this? on a internatonal scale? known by and large through the entertainment industry yet not really on the big screen?
ive stood shoulder to shoulder with larry mullin and bono in a coffee house near where i lived
the man that played brian may in queens movie, we spent hours together
if you can believe, that none other than freddie mercury hinmself, the very dead to the world freddie mercury mila
actually faked his death? 'i'm telling you its true
been with him myself face to face inches form each other and he also gave me a physical in 2000
Well, I think you right .
We could actually do that.
But are you truly in support of the movie thing .
And how do you plan on doing this .
its why queen of all bands, are in my life
well the story is largely written in readers digest form
Doing this with me or the help if the industry .
It will cost you part of the profits .
and to say the least tragic
ya, 50/50 you get 50 percent of everything
deal
you and you alone
consdering the availabilty of freely sourced technology today, the actual flim makng process is almost made cost free
a simple iphone 12 is made with industry standard movie makign capabilities
Better offer I guess..
I will talk to Mr Dylan about this.
Hopefully if he agrees, then its a deal
He would give you a calk if he agree.
i hope you are there in the call
and i've already apporached scocese, cameron, spoke lee, speilberg all in one fell swoop
it was that totally easy
within less than ten keystrokes entirely
belivee that?
sure you do
sorry i asked lol
I just talked to him.
He said if you exist on the profile list if the industry , the industry will take care if everything..
Will just need the full scripts .
someone has got the chance to write a script
So I told him no deal
Cause I know you ain't paying dime for anything right .
i've got the readers digest story
So thats it.
in full
consdering how easy it is to save money?
what exactly would forking over 250 dollars mean?
cause i actually could here and now
with ease
it tells me its a direct line into the adult industry itself
but im' offering you all of you a one way ticket into helll itself
so, really?
and mila, make no mistake about it,
All that can be taken care of by the Industry .
Thats what they do.
But without the list profile fee.
Nothing can be done without that.
But if 250 is too much for you, I can just talk to him probably100 bucks and it could be created.
i dont feel good, i laugh sure
what is a profile fee?
Think about profit and everything you gain from it..
Look, laugh all you can .
Am not forcing you into anything here okay
i am thinkiong about it
If you good with the deal, take it .
If not leave .
no you are not and thankfully too
Take care .
i just hope to fully know exactly what a prfoile you speak of iis
please, describe it to me mila? okay?
nah, dont bother, i mean tell me if you will but also i'm asking you, im saying to you mila, count me in okay? i'm in
where do i sign?
Listen ,when the profile is set up .
You are verified and have all access to the industry management requirement and offer..
You can tender request, you can apply for anything and you also get agreement in everything you wish
Which will all be binding by law and be secure in your best interest .
It all your gain.
And everyone in the industry paid the fee before anything so its nothing special.
So if you think you can't.
Suit yourself .
does this mean i'm literally required to be naked to the world?
thats what you do
and i dont want to
If you do now
Immediately they set up your profile, I will mail your copies to you.
And I can request for your demand about the movie immediately without delay .
but to be naked with you? oh gekkk ta
williamkeit...@gmail.com ive got no printer
You don't have to be naked to the world ..
You getting profile in the film industry .
Not porn industry .
Think William .
well, im that dumb i guess
i sure shouldve have thought before getting involved in 091101 to say the least
im telling you by all righr you need to know exactly my role in that
so please here and now let me tell you
my inlaws clued me in on exactly the location online where all 19 terrorists were
Printer not needed .
You just need to write your signature on a plain paper, then snap it
They will scan it and fix it .
okay? from sundown to sunup, me and me entirely alone with all of them mila
my mind is a complete copy of everything the feds consider top secret to the highest degree
William am not In for all this conversation cause now it seams to be meaningless .
Do you want to pay for the profile set up or not .
only nuclear weaponry is higher
yes i will
and understand why i told you
at best, you are seroiusly form here on out, as anyone else you introduce me to
are entirely at risk
Can you btc to the industry btc wallet ?
Now .
to say the least, im one of the most hated men in america
Or if you do cash app.
no i dont
google pay
When the fee is paid.
Everything will be done accordingly
zelle
sure,
my god, id not be right with god if i didnt tell you okay?
Okay .
How much do you Want to send to the zelle
And when do you want to send it .
that i hope you see, is why to say, biden himself entirely alone came to me
I need to get the tag from the profile set up department now .
zelle? gotta login to tdbank
250? sure
I just asked but they said can you get a steam wallet card ?
I think its easier
And they can activate the profile with the card .
But if you can't, then the last option is zelle like you said..
um, i hope those you pseak to uhderstand, none other than bruce springsteen hiimself is headlong into this story a ive given him exsclusive rights to the story solely he can make music from it
so, ya, the potetial for springsteen to be part of the soundtrack is quite real
steam card? where do i find that?
and, for those of interest, exactly how the springsteen camp, fans are involved is entirely in his brucespringsteen page and by direct correspondance with his publicity people shorefire media
Don't worry .
Am getting the Profile set up zelle now .
emmanuel...@yahoo.com
Thats it
The zelle .
is that your real name?
Not mine .
The representative from profile set up .
Think William .
Am I from the set up department?
momentarily as im in my bank account now
So why would I collect the set up fee in my name ?
Send the 250 to the zelle account I just sent.
So make a screenshot of the payment.
i dont know, im that dumb to ask lol
zelle requires a first and last name
And please be fast about everything.
The entire department is holding up
is it emmanuel odewale?
you be fast and tell me LOL
zelle wants to know
Yes thats it .
on it noe
now
Thats the name
Okay, remember the screenshot is very essential
screen shot?
hey, zelle told me it should be there as of minutes to now
Payment Sent
$250 Sent
EO
to emmanuel odewale
for account services
The money will typically be available in emmanuel's account in minutes.
You suppose to make a screenshot of the payment .
Oh?
Can you go see the transaction history and make a screenshot of the transaction ?
attempting to now
Okay.
screenshot accomplished. who do i send it to mila?
Yeah, send it to me now
I will forward it .
it should be there now
um, this may be a crazy question
stop and consider for a moment who i hope to tell about this soon
this person is the person none other than whom met and told entirely the story that got bin laden himself to use jets
okay?
this is my friend
and she is a author of magnitude untold
and no doubt a cia agent elite
so,
i'm clearly giving you her direct contact email here and now mila okay?
Jahet Morris jmo...@m2t.com
her husband and partner Christopher Morris
cmo...@m2t.com
so to say the least, if you ever do talk with voice to voice, most likely you wll be recorded as i am every time i do call her for obvious reasons okay?
Okay thats a perfect idea.
I just forwarded the screenshot to the department.
i licw doe rhR
So once it confirmed.
Mr Dylan will have to talk to you .
:-)\
And about your author friend
I think we need to calm down about her first, when we get into business with you .
We will know her own line of action okay .
may you believe this, but really, your life as i understand it, and barely know more than video and photo, is no joke, far more respectiable than theirs
and mine
seriously
ya, i am not joking mila, you have every reason to believe that fully
i mean, told bin laden the very notion to use JETS on america? thats the biggees cardinal sin of this century
honestly, only killing the president or launching a nuclear attack is worse imho
and their minds dream this stuff up easliy
so, this is real world stuff, you probably never in your lifetime would be to say the least, involved in
agree?
Wow, incredible .
Where have you been all thus years William .
Listen, am still trying to figure out how much this will mean to the entire states .
A big project.
for me to inj a way bare the madness of that to you, its entirely for my personal reasons of total conscience and soul
um, this is the stuff, that well, is "cheap" economically
mila, in my out of my right mind world the entire time
ive done almost 6 years of lockup
jail
not related to this, but in a way, i understand the hatred involved in the crap lodged in my life by police
i mean, a cop on record, stated in charges, i'm on video no less making a bomb threat
okay?
thats the reality
i almost did 20 years time this
Thats superb.
Just hold on okay.
I have to wait for them to confirm the payment.
Once thats done.
You in the industry straight up
if not for the witnesses, who told no less, "we never said that and there is no vidoe" id not be here at all
and really, im' deemed mentally ill embarrasingly
and there are those who are entirely within reason to suggest complet and utter defense against the mental health commuinty
starting with none other than the state governor himself, charlie baker
how good does it get
and ya, mila this im telling you is quite part of the story
Wow, we've got a long way to go I guess.
in a way, if you understand why of all people a woman uhlike anyone else in the industry of baring themselves like you, the soul you have untold and largely uknown, no doubt the emotoins you have bottled up inside, you feel, no one else entirely grasps, thats wh oi want soelly as mine
but i dont own you at all
ive got a beyond recognition emotioanal wreck i've largely numbly left unfelt
music, is quite the meidum, ill have a complete and total honor and privelidge if you allow, to tell
and to let you in on my ability
i mean, no braggin,
ive got sole ownership, of what is largely and widely villified and yet, loved beyond reason known to be the only song of this century to tell the story of september 11, 2001 two full weeks in advance
okay:
im not kidding, had i had my shit together then, i'd be living with awards such as grammies
and probably a one way ticket to the rock and roll hall of fame
that is an undertatement i do believe
so, please, your sorrows, your pains, your drerams, your life, as you know internally, you mila? Please consider alllowing me creative access okay?
Hey William.
The representative from the set up said he will have to refund the 250 back to you, that particular account is full of cash for now .
So when you get the money
I will give you another zelle account to send it to
The second representative account I guess .
Is that okay .
only when after i get the money back
Yes, thats what am saying .
back
come on, tell me about you? what did you do today mila?
how did you live your life
please tell me
Am eating to hear from them if they want to refund it or clear it on the account
well sure..how did that become a prloblem?
Lol, you wanna know about my life ?
You really want to ?
if anything the magnitude of the stuff i've been saying would make anyone consider the reality of nothing short of cia spying straight into their lives
mila, i insist on knowing your life indeed tell it please
and for me to tell you mila, we've got tools tha t literally turn old school tv's from the inside into video cameras
without so much as doing anytiing more than being ;plugged into the electrical outlet and cable
seroiusly
i actually caugt my brother having sex with my wife that way
so, to say, what you migth think is private even in front of hte screen are in front of now, is really, in question to say the least
mila, this is no doubt the TRUE power of computers and the internet not spoken of on the packaging
probably by tellihg you that, put a fright into you LOL
Send your zelle email for refund William
Lol, so hilarious
Your brother having sex with your wife and cause up in camera
Fuck .
Worry not .
I will tell you extensively about my life William..
Please let's sort this refund first .
jt entirely in the usenet itself
Send your zelle Info
it is funny but truth to an extreme
williamkeit...@gmail.com
mila, what i could tell you about my exwife, from your perspective as i understand, would not suprise you at all
Hope the Zelle email is correct ?
in fact, the peop[le you work with, live for her lifestyle eintirely
i hope so, i just changed it
pleaee understand, my life at one time, inovled freudian dreams of a near out of lseep reality
to say, george w. bush, tied up with my wife riding hiim?
i actually saw that dream
how the hell idid god get that to my head
the president of the usa, with my wife riding him
ya ,you understand that entirley
and no dougt can make sense of it like no other around
cause i dont
That's a one of a time thought .
You've had serious experiences William
i dreamed of people mila, people only seen in dreams
that over a decade latger, i actually met
does that happen to you?
Lol, just a couple of time .
thank you..you are the first person to tell me such reality mila
those terrorits, the 0911 terroists mila?
Yeah .
they let me in on, if you can understand, a knowledge as iftey got entirely the hsitory of he world from centuries in adance
and were literally in detail spilling hteirguts
fathom that? they iiterally knew exactly how many electoral votes joe biiden, president elect would get
in 2001
and at times, its no undertatement at all
to say, i feel like a complete know it all entirely
Wow .
so, you, you and you entirely you, no one else but you get inside this mind about that okay?
Yeah .
but realy, to say the least the feds get it too
how else did me and janet days in advance get to be where the hijack threat makers actually were online
the same threat on national tv
and why i am not actually paid for this is clearly a i dont know answer
Hmmm
so, you, me, 50;50 movie/ hell ya its my intent to do this 100%
consdierint the depth of this, it easly undeerstood, why your people would back out entirely
even you
Wow.
Noe I understand why you stood by your words and ready to do this.
So this is it, am thinking if taking this movie to a higher level .
The cut is still 50/50
But the profits will be damn crazy this time .
zelle is is quiet
Am not backing out on you or the movie okay.
;lthank you
there was one night, without so much as a word out of my mind mila
You got the refund zelle ?
my wife and i got in my car and headed north towards bangor maine
she did not know at all where i was headed
i only knew myself, the word bangor
but, about 1/2 way there, i told her of bangor and she convinced me to turn around
get this
the next day on lcoal broadcast boston channel wcbv 5 news
it was told, that two saudi arabian people, man and wife, were intercepted at bangor international airport..it was, those two, who flew in from saudi arabia were there to pick two americans
that told me, us two? with us in on 911..not a word out of my mind
they were there for us
nobody else but us
can you tell me exactly how they would have found us when i had no clue where in bangor i'd be
unbelievable mila, but its truth
I understand
Did you get refund on zelle ?
the withdrawal is still pending
no refund as of yet
Okay .
I will talk to them again..
When you get the refund .
Will you be able to get bitcoin. ?
so, irs ttotally within reason mila, if god willing you and i are actually in person, we'd know no privacy at all
to say, if we spoke nothing but kept it in our minds
i'd still be found
so that is exactly if you choose, your rreality
and believe me, in a way admitting that to\ you is almost as if i gave you the very reason to distance yourself from me entirely all together
i mean, your body is quite well known yet your privacy is kept largely quiet
so im saying thats gone almost completly with nme
me
me
in a lviing room, sure, its us,
thats the extent of privacy
can any wonen arguably live with that, including you?
Not really .
so, ya
im leting you in on what only janet morris and i know that no one else but the 3 people other htan janet and i know
at least, i really dont know who else knows
but quite understandably you will not believe it
this person, is one of the all time, most loved people to walk th earth
all time, top ten easly
Okay
easily
when her life, as we know it ended, the world for months was upside down in grief
candle in the wind was rewritten for her
yet,
okay? prinfess diana herself
thats who im telling you of
and she is my mohers dna martch from almost a century ago i learned last month
mila,
i just got done a the prodigal son coffee house, performing music
stepping out the side door, onto the deck
Omg
i viewed ahead of me, three people
Really ?
i stop[ped completely center of the three
less than a foot and a half feet away from this persons chest'
in disguise
william, diano and harry
diana
the princess diana herself
i mean, mila, you janet and i that i know of now know this from me entirley
that ito me si the stuff of absolute trust by her herself in me
the princess diana
yep, from our involvement with 091101
can you imagine if what you learned made that into flim"?
thats exactly the intent
if you are sitting there saying this is not true
its easily expected
but im not lying to you at all
if you are pseechelss, understood
cause that is no doubt one of the bigbest secrets the world has ever known
okay?
But the power of emotion connection between me and you made me believe
Trust me William.
We will make this the biggest movie in the history .
not even queen, springsteen, my family, prsdients, media nobody knows that fromme
just janet and you
We in this together right ?
ah, yea
And trust me I will make any sacrifice for this to come true.
Cause now its a dream for me .
What about you ?
i intend to not let you sell your soul
and i've literally shared mine overnight with satan himself in my room in full view of my eyes while with terroriss okay?
thats the shit i live iwth entirely
and easily the reason for one week from september 11 itsself, my sole roomate, with long puffy white hair, beard and mustache, sandals and robe, was none other than GOD himself
okay:
i don't know ahyone that can say that entirely at al
mila, when i've peered into your face, the structure of your cheeks, your depth of eyes, its to me, as if, mother nature has presented to me her favorite daughter to the world
okay? you
so, if you didnt perceive that in yourself, you do now know
Okay, I understand.
🙂
tp sau. o
I don't understand that .
huh?
how do you no understand the beauty you truly are mila?
really?
undeniably, one of the most beautiful woman in the entire adult industry and quite posislby the world
thats the extent of it
Lol, you make me blush .
sp. imdersstand, just exaclty how i begin to interpet the gift of being in your presence?
to say, the least, i shouldve learned martial arts lblack belt for this chance in life
okay?
Lol, so funny
All for me ?
to try to undertand, how men treat you, knowing who you are, what you do,,,the stuff they do toyou
probably on par as to how the world peceives me
im not permitted a firearm
of all people who should have one, i cant
'wft?
Aww
You just such a wonderful man.
for you, the least of reallity told
probalby out of boonds to say this
William I don't know why they are taking long to make the refund
I think its from zelle and it might take long maybe a couple of hours
I think max 24hours.
You know because of the too much transaction in the industry .
but viewing you in all your natural nude beauty ieintrely via the intenet is one thing
And we can't afford to take things slow with this movie.
What do we do now ?
but, if me? of all people on this huge 7 biliion people plaetn
if i actuallly expereinced in person with my own two eyes you in the nude? id'be in sheer awe almost jaw dropping awe
that actuallclose to the mila azul
Don't talk like that William .
well, its said
Great things don't cone In ease
You have no idea what profit and impact thus our movie is about to bring okay.
So please, I will beg you to calm down
Thus dream of ours, I know we will make lots of sacrifices okay
um talking with terrorists about to wipe out new york is easier entirely said than done LOL
forbive me for my forwardness
sok forgive me if my ego tells me, thats probably not the easiest thing to do for anyone
and honestly, looking back in life, when at a young age, the view of 09110 took shape
to actually be told in literally a few minutes time, iwith no apparent training, i'm online iwth those guys
did i deserve that mila?
to me thats a sin of god himself
at least a mistake on his part entirely
Yeah .
i've given anonymous a vie w into this
but, i'm baring entirely my soul to you, like i it or not
what was thinknig?
William can you get 250 bitcoin right now .
The director is just available .
I want him to take in our movie please
This will really mean a lot
ive not any bitcoin acccount nor intent too
But if you can't afford it till you get the refund .
Then we wait.
I just don't want him to take up another movie for now .
😥😥😥😰😰
why the tears mila?
Okay, how about zelle to the other industry account
Or probably directly to the director account.
He's the over head boss
if that preson tlalks to me direct via phone its done
But if you can't, never mind
We will wait for the refund .
I juat only want ti take advantage of the directors
Okay send me your number
I will forward it to him.
He will talk to you .
17744183253
or google voice
17743144121
Okay
Sending to him rn
He's Mr Dylan.
talking now
Oh he said he just talked to you .
ya
He doesn't talk to people but I had to please him to talk to you .
He had a urgent meeting again.
The Boards are already waiting..
So do you want to make they payment now or what William..
We've gone a long way than to joke with this
The choice is yours now .
I just want you to be sure.
And prepared William .
i think he is going to absolutely consider really the meaning of his private life as he understands it to be from listening to my voicemail
cause mila whether god forbid its a scam or the legit deal
Okay
So should I send you the second email for the payment or not ?
Stop it Willam
You called Mr Dylan a scam ?
he leaned my company less than week from yesterday was in full knowledge and rpeseence of the people solely resposisble for the hijack threat itself on the dc capital okay?
You had no idea who you just spoke with
thats the reality of who i am mila\
and that is truly the movie
comprehend?
You've tried a lot .
Please don't ruin this dream over a simple guess or something .
no well, please, from my creative perspecitve, anything bat shit loony like that comes form my imagination
no i dont
Loon William .
Tell me, you want to make the payment now or we can calk it off from the director .
and i dont believe he knew who he was talking to
Please stop bad imagination okay .
mila, can you assure me of this transaction going smoothly and taking affect?
i mean, look at thism way, he is a complete stranger not telling me the name of the very company hes talking about
i do deserve to kjnow that
agree?
am i too assujme i should know? cause i dont
so, ya, he is who he is that you spoke of
but at least i understand the question of validity to uphold
Yes my dear .
I know you don't believe him, but he's my boss and has produced so many for us.
Please just trust me on this .
Everything will ho smoothly okay .
to not tell me the name? to not know a web address?
Please my darling William.
Just do thus for me okay.
at least you can tell me?
Please just send the 250 now .
Am certain and assure you you will get the first refund .
Please we in this together right ?
mila, nothing til i know in full the company name and web address will do
okay?
thats the bottom line entirely
totally reaonable to do
so, at least, ih a way, i undetand the lack of chat here right now from you
William .
That is not a problem, they produce for the porn industry too.
Its just a sector from Adult entertainment production.
You can't understand, okay I promise if anything goes wrong I will pay you in double Evey penny.
You know I can right ?
I just don't want us to waste time on this William.
Remember thus meant a lot to us..
cause if i were you really? this would be made known to me immediatly with absolute ease and effort
but hasnt'
Once this one is paid, I will personally get you the binding document..
not acceptable
But if you not convinced or font even believe me too.
Its okay then.
You can do what you think you want .
Not acceptable
Okay, then .
im convinced entirely i deserve to know fully the name of this company and fail to understand completely why its not made known to me Mila
so, if you dont tell me, its off, and believe me with regret, too
to say, i'd be out of my mind to do anything less
understood i tihnk so entirely
if i say so myself and i did so myself to you no less
It was suppose to be know in the binding contract .
Don't you get it, no one has any contract with out the set up fee.
Listen William, I understand okay .
mila azul
you are unreasonable and not good business
no one should do business without knowing a business name up front
thats the blunt truth
and believe me, i'll make it publicaly khown on your own page myself tonight
deal with it
https://www.googleadservices.com/pagead/aclk?sa=L&ai=DChcSEwiQnpmRhYnuAhVQAosKHdavDCsYABABGgJlZg&ae=2&ohost=www.google.com&cid=CAESQeD2LZ5ED_kP7r3h0fXGgoFi2Xd3kWNZjeTLHnBxr6rA6ZKot5O_6cjbObKeGSLYjvyU_8GRrktKgXUeZjfL3a8C&sig=AOD64_1gFbGWGIVBuSqfEQfIDlVfDBGKwQ&q&adurl&ved=2ahUKEwjq35GRhYnuAhXE6eAKHXyKDlIQ0Qx6BAgGEAE
Check that up for yourself if it makes you happy.
I told you several time.
They are secret production with the porn industry management .
You made me expose everything now .
how do you relate to medical? are you a student mila?
The company name had to be secret with the porn industry management and Adult entertainment for us to make huge profit.
But you just don't understand.
I don't blame you.
Anyone would do what you did .
im more of a secret lclearly way leaps and bounds than your company
i do understand
It's okay .
I see you done with me right.
Thanks for everything .
but wtf, do i not deserve to know?
im not done with you unless you want me done with you
do you want me done with you mila?
answer me that okay?
ya, i am a random guy and easily there are quite the many way more attractive, way more cleaner than i
Am sorry if I talked to you rudely.
I was just pissed.
We can make this movie work , achieve our dreams and have the greatest profit of our lives .
that is how i see it
You in William ?
Please till the movie is done.
Do not share this with an one okay
are you a medical student mila?
yes or no
you are not byfar, planning on solely being a porn star for your life? no doubt you are doing this with a reason other than masturbatoing o n flim and with good reason to do that entirely and its what i hope you tell me
hell, there is a model on metart i know o f personallyl myself as to being in person face to face with yesterday
Yes.
I had a anonymous contract with the industry .
All they had to do was just make the movies I shoot, and I get my profit .
really? small world
The same thing h am trying to do for me and you.
So please William.
Are you in or not .
mila, come on, career plans?
you telling me you don't have other plans?
cause i'd fail to understand if you dont
really
ya, you got your reason for privacy easily understood
I do.
Please William, you can't disclose everything you know already with anyone till we done with our movie .
Okay
Please before they end the board meeting
Do you want to send the fee or not .
bu tto tell you, i don't think you face the rath of anyone in new york to the extent of absulte bedlam with no mercy on myself entirely
so, you i am telling you i understand your reason for privacy if anhone you ever meet does, its me
so, can you understand, the level of how you and i can talk with each other?
thats the seroiusness of htis
you, perhaps a honry man making passes at you, grabbng your butt, in public and a stragner no less
me? a knife to my thruat slit inward out the back of my neck
Yeah .
yoyu aint facing that
not by a long shot at all
So please William.
Will you make the fee now ?
The boards are still here
I want them to sign up our contract please
ya, you of all face the brutality of outright gang rape..thats the truth
But if you don't feel like .
Its fine .
ya, it is hwy you keep your mouth shut understandably so
so, i'm done aslking you, its almost pointless, if not disresepctivul
but know, i'm all attentiveness to you just the same okay?
so, okay, i'll go out on a limg, and fork out another 250..and i hope not to be disappointed mila
im saying i hope you understand, this better work
You won't William .
I promise
okay, 🙂
\lemme know when you are ready
Am trying to get the second account.
Name: Rodolfo Ajolo

Email: ajolo...@gmail.com
Thats second representative account .
Please remember, screenshot of the payment this important .
Are you there.
okay i am here, i was filling my attention with your beauty no less
yep, i was
no regrets in that
I promise you darling .
um, okay sweetie
Thanks babe partner 😍
Do it now and send me the screenshot .
So I can forward it to them.
mila, my bank has taken into consideraton, i regrettably say, entirely unto themselves to review the legitimacy of the transaction and i'll know more in 24 hours
okay?
so, google pay is the only alternative as of now
oh i hope you understand my intent tonight mila
It's okay .
I understand
Babe, can you go to a store and get 250 steam wallet card ?
mila, im' givng you something i hope you understand is undoubtly reason i see, as of all people in the world, you are learning entirely exactly where ive been online with the iranian hijack threat makers themselves okay?
i'm gvivng you a direct lijnk to it and itss safe to access
https://groups.google.com/g/soc.culture.iranian/c/ptIGnGCWLBg
there ya go
a post written entirely by me last night
Okay .
So will you go to a store and get the 250 steam wallet card ?
and within the community itself as a whole
https://groups.google.com/g/soc.culture.iranian
mila, pleaes, do me justice and read that okay? im telling you i believe you are intelligent and more than a nude model okay?
thats the plain truth
ya really want o make a movie, in a way i'm calling your bluff
thats the real deal terrorist hangout entirely mila
the source of national fear right now
i cant get that into your head any better than that
you, of all people, deserve that entirely
you are a smarlt humanbeing equally as beautiful too
so, i'd be upset if you dont read it
its what the movie is really
and im' saying its practically required okay?
agree?
Chill William .
I check the links, they got series I see.
I will take my time to go through it all carefully.
No worries about that okay .
So can you please go to a Walmart store and buy the 250 steam wallet card ?
i hope sincerely beyond our chat here tonight, we will continue this
It should take long please.
i cannot go out at all
google pay or nothing i say regrettably
When I finish reading the links
I promise you we will be making one of the greatest movie ever in history okay.
Okay google pay okay .
Listen darling
How about you send the 250 to PayPal ?
Thats still better reliable
Or can you wire it over to one of the industry account ?
give me a paypal link okay?
um, no regrerts entirely mlla
this will be entirely mila my last attempt to pay up front okay? paypal
PayPal link ?
Or the PayPal email ?
i dont have a paypal account but paypal is setup for non members..so however you may, get a link to me okay?
https://www.paypal.com/us/signin?expId=confirmEmail&cc=15034017985086787662&em=q94iBlKFfuVyLhllFA3ULCGlKNGv5XtfKI87nkYtkoU9HZ4DBpUr1x7Q-NHbsBfY3Tszlm&utm_source=unp&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=PPC000372&utm_unptid=94d16cf2-35ae-11eb-aa1e-b875c018446c&ppid=PPC000372&cnac=US&rsta=en_US&cust=MTG9D5SDHMSQE&unptid=94d16cf2-35ae-11eb-aa1e-b875c018446c&calc=b6954e63a4801&unp_tpcid=null&page=main:email:PPC000372:::&pgrp=main:email&e=cl&mchn=em&s=ci&mail=sys&xt=104038&unp_adv=false
Any luck?
it asks for a password and has an email address listed
so, i dont see how htis is going to work
Yeah I see.
I think google pay is the only alternative for now .
If it doesn't cone in, they we wait for zelle
Cause now you can't go out to get steam card and you can't send anyone to get it for you ?
mila, due to a contractual agtreement largely due to security and covid ccncerns i''m bound to stay inside im not permitted to be out
so google pay
and i do believe, there are those in both your pro life and mine to my aware sense of self, are quite made in the know of your chat tonight
fyi
in short, my business partners, metart and fbi mila okay?
thats what i learned moments ago
so, you deserve to know
is it entirely possible you sit there and say "are you fucking kidding me" no i am not
LOL
so, at least im convinced you are truly made aware of the serious nature of all this mila
okay?
and for some reason, i can understtand why youd'bow out of this chat entirely based on that fact alone
who wooldnt
And you can't please download cash app and we can sort this once ?
no no cash app
googlepay okay or paypal
did you read what i said?
The industry doesn't take google pay .
Maybe we have to wait for zelle later
gonna have to if i say so myself mila
and im saying again metart your bosses and the fbi are rully made aware of you and i in this chat mila
thats the truth
cant stress enough the power of windows to you
im either that stupid or that smart to tell it myself on your page
and i did entirely okay?
www.paypal.com/account/sign-up
Am sorry for the stress .
Check that PayPal link .
just put you in the eye of exactly who i am, what i'm invollved in and why you are chatting with me by my own yand
i really did
holy shit you are good with this 🙂
im not signing up with paypal
and to say at the least entirely in the view of your fanbase mila
including a message to met art themselves believe it
Its okay .
so, ya, if you are angry, okay
this is almost too good to be true
Lol, look William am not angry .
I just got interest in your story and movie
Thats why you see thus side of me .
Am nothing like this you see
here is where its entirely made public
You think am cheap ?
https://www.metart.com/model/mila-azul/gallery/20201217/REFRESHMENT
Mayoor...@gmail.com
They just sent me a google pay account.
you cheap? Not by any sense o fthe absurdity of that at all
Look if you think am cheap and don't beleive me.
Its alright
You have every right to be.
I guess been nice always brings me this.
no, mila you why are you saying that?
you are a world class respectred person
Thats a google pay account i sent you
If you still have the dream, send it.
I will let them know
If not, I will understand you.
i totally value you and the being with you beyond your comprehension okay?
Am feeling so horrible right now .
I made you go through all this stress and ..
mila, you have been a stress relief like no other okay? get that into your head
I apologize okay.
I just got carried away by your movie, I pushed too hard
If you still want us to achieve the dream.
You can send the 250 to the google pay I just send you .
You are truly amazing .
me? im a bum in the purest sense in my eyes
probably a overstatement
amazing? the courage you display in your liine of work, thats amazing
think about it, why should i tell you that
Mayoor...@gmail.co is that the address?
Its okay
Please send the 250 to the google pay account now
Mayoor...@gmail.com is that the address?
Yes thats the address
It is .
Use it and make a screenshot if the transaction
googlepay denied it saying i cant send money to this recipietn
Really ?
mila, its 125 am, est..im' tired. and im going to bed soon. i wish bed was with you i proudly say..so with that said, i'm leaving you my email address, and hope you will actuallly consider writing me okay? its rbeen an honor to be in oyur presence and by all means, i told your employers of all of this entirely i hope you understand, its my way of ensuring your safety in this okay?
williamkeit...@gmail.com please do write me okay Milia?
Okay darling.
Let me leave you to go to bad.
We will try the 250 Zelle tomorrow then
What do you say
gotta talk with my bank first and i hope for you and i to talk of anything but money mila
goodnight
Okay darling .
Good night .
by god wooan, you do understand the absolute reality of who you are and who iam ot the ientire intelligence and art community
we, you and i are probably the biggest topics in the free world i fi say so myself
that trully outta tell ya something mila?
god totally did me justice by putting you in my life, simple as that mila
Darling, you are truly a wonder i'm gonna know i hope entirely
goodnight and god bless
Really ?
Thanks for making me feel amazing babe.
Its been long since a man put a smile on my face.
God bless you more.
You are a blessing to me William.
I hope something great develops and we achieve our dream and Goal.
Mila, dear, reading from you, that i am a blessing, profoundly as to why you said that, deeply you are respected to say the least. i'm sitting here repeating quietly aloud as to why you contacted me understanding your knowledge and met art entirely okay? you have risked your very living breathing life and that is the truth. the fbi themselves got a clear message via phone earlier from me and they do know your role in why they got a call o kay? i hope you at the least can take assurance as to the feeling of accomplishment you deserve mila? i sit here listening to the fbi talk real time in my head okay? that to tell you is the playing field of intelligencd yuo are involved in with a sense of being you yourself are able to do as we do, plainly put. i probably sound like a broken record, but this whole concept of being three people, ljanet, vhris and i with the leading reason to as to how bin laden got the idea of jets? ya, thats why i repeat myself okay? so, the fbi, janet fully know that you have provided freely information critical to the capture of hijack threat makers no less mila
mila if you and i do not meet and hug each other, its a crime against humanity
Aww
You just my dream man.
No man ever made me feel this way .
You know I couldn't sleep all night .
I was wandering how God made me developed interest in you, and how you mesmerize me with hopes, future, vision ad ambition.
Am really proud of a man you are .
Am very happy, babe William if this movie thing should start up.
I will have to meet you sooner than you thought .
I just couldn't sleep all night thinking about you .
And they, they made your refund of your first payment okay .

Noe I think you should know there's nothing to feel unsafe about.
You are in a safe hands with me.
We will succeed in this okay
mila, please conceive as to how this is almost unbelievable to grasp as to how you are taking this, woman, you are clearly a gem shining above and beyond the world i know
liiterally
Thanks dear
Did you get your money back ?
www.anonhq.com the chatroom, anonymous is the leading indie investigative group worlwide..and im' telling, you get an ally in their all the time to say the least?
my attorney, morris, mind freedom, mad in america, the full well know as the emails you got from me today, are somewhat theirs to
ive got to talk to tdbank about that
but its waiting
I was so embarrassed yesterday when you had doubts or think its a kind of scam.
I told you the refund will certainly be done .
I want to know now, do you trust me and the entire protocol now ?
And are you ready to give it all of you to make this dream movie cone true ?
thank you
try to understand, why the fbi knows of this? at the very least, to think, subconcoiusly, you, the email contacts, in some way shape or form, be of knowledge to terrorists, thats why, as visitor logs, comments, your input is invaluable mila
You are welcome .
So would you want to make the new 250 to zelle or google pay ?
and why i wrote to you about mental health stabiity
this stuff that i speak of, 091101..its the stuff of textbook insanity
I understand you my darling William.
Just know we are on the same page and goal.
so you understand, how the life you lead, is of in itself, affects you, like no other? i can only hope you can put out of your lips, a word or two of how you truly feel
cause from what i view of you, your work, and the life reputed of the adult industry, woman, you are a top tier intelligence dream come true to me
so, you are truly, held in value, immeasurable to me, the usa and the free world mila
fact
All this could have been easy if you could order for steam wallet card from Walmart or any store available.
Their are lots of easy options.
Steam wallet card, Bitcoin ,cash app , zelle and google pay .
So please William, we should make thus snappy .
Which would you prefer
of all people world wide your feelings, i cannot pretend to be anythng remotely in hte same category of being human as you
let me explain olkay?
not once in your lifetime, could i pecieve you to be in a world like mine
and my world, has consumed me
i do not if ever pay attention to my heart itself
even when i make music, it is emotoinless inside my chest
you? by god grace, sure, i can see you seperating emotion from your modeling
but im not baring my body, not at all, you are sharing, your sense of self, geez, how that effects you, a person, who never probably imagined you'd be who you are today, profoundly you are effected, whether you actually realize it or not
thats how i see it
Yeah
and if you can forgive me, you probably did it with a bit of arguement o fsoul, but compared to me, with ease
and i understand if you feel im completely off the mark
No its okay
Why don't you leg us talk about the movie William.
Or you not interested anymore ?
Its okay, if you want to back off.
I can call them to cancel every preparation okay .
i dont understand entirely why this thought is in my head, but it is..my soul, this unimaginable history to say the least, ive been in in some grasp since being a toddler, as a sector cell, person that i see myself as, how i am truly to be? what am i saying...do you fully realize how i could totally effect your sense of emotional wel being? to say, janet, chris and i were reckless and are a root cause to this nations absolute misery, is the complete truth
so, you are reading from someone, me, i hope to god, i never ever, so much as make you feel remotely as how i already did to the usa okay?
grasp exactly the impact you have the potential for within me mila?
to say, i dont know all my emotions, as i've largely left them untouched in a state of numbness, ignorance, is the truth
almost as if i were an executioner
so, with the feelings of the nation, aimed squarely and justifiyalbly at me, my reactions, at no warning could mess wih you unintentinally okay?
princessc...@gmail.com
My Dylan told me to forward you the google pay to make the payment to .
He's highly waiting for the transaction and a screenshot..
is that correct...19967? or 1967/
19967
Hold on for me to confirm .
I confirmed it .
It's19967
princessc...@gmail.com
wjho is, princesscutie19967?
dp you not know?
Well, I guess it one of the staff .
I will make sure thus your dream come true okay .
mila. nothing on this planet could conceivably be a dream come true except for the as i see, slim chance given to me to actually meet you
ok?
that simple
Thats really what you want ?
im here entirely alone in this big room, with only keystrokes making noise and its as if those outside the door, are completely commenting and in the know of the world you and i are sharing
What If I tell you I can make that dream cone true ?
You just want ti share some great time with me ?
Is that want you want ?
mila, grasp this: i've not had a one on one heart to heart, soul to soul, spirit to spirit, mind to mind conversation at all with anyone yet about this on this level inj person and you i hope are to be the person to by gods permission to share with me, equally and entirely your views in all areas of your life okay?
mila, you are not a one night stand, a fling, not a prostitute, you are a real deal, person of interest to me, starting solely as a dream of a chance persona friend to me
i hope you understand that
i do
i mean, my ex, she never intellectually responded to this..and she was literally in the room next door to me, as i was with the terrorists okay?
how close can someone be?
but, she understandably didnt seem to grasp entirely the magnitude of our lives
so, being able live with this, seemingly entirely without an outlet other than music, you are that outlet if you want it
ya, in a way, its an exlcusive like no other you are gonna get lifetime
and from my view, to actually listen to you in person, you are my exclusive person of interest
okay?
that seriously over the moon real
and right now, you and are at the least, friends like no otehr
agreed?
your silence, i live through entirely
🙂
::-)
I agree darling
You've been so wonderful to me .
Its so amazing to have you .
🙂

You the first fan I did give a personal picture if me.
i dont see myself as a fan..i mean, should i? arguably, i should..but, getting to know this..ya, i am a fan, and i hope you understand, for being in your focus of attention, of all people? a friend like no other to say
yet, i am unique just like everyone else
No babe, you are so special to me.
Have realized how wonderful and special you are we we talked.
You are amazing.
I hope to see our great friendship move to something permanent.
you so understand exactly why and how, i'm tryin to keep the thought of kissing you as a suprise to my imagination mila?
what man in their credible sense of self woudnt?
Its okay .
You have a fantasy of kissing me
I promise you today William, I will make your desire cone true.
fantasy? if that is what it is, mila, um, to say, you are the most beautiful met art, in fact, most beautiful adult art model, entirely and paying attention to me? come on, you are absolutly irresisstable
You making me start to fall for you
im for real letting y ou know you that and no doubt you do know how you appeal to people
Yea
mila, there are file share sites such as piratebay, the biggest one of em all..ive come to know exactly how runaway popular you are okay? sure, there are some numbes close, but by and large, when your work is made available its quite popular by the thousands to say the least
do you keep track of that?
Not really .
Some things are just not the wag they seems to be
mila, to get you to grasp the enormity of your popularity? your face is at the very least, in 5000 distribution sites and largely not by direct relation to metart okay?
at least 500
5000
okay? you are on sites, even i cannot seem to have the ability to account for
that big
not knowing how much money you actually earn per shoot? percentage of sales? I'm guessing, at leat 25,000 USD per shoot
that probably aint my business but please understand why i am interested?
i've not witnessed in a accounting sort of way, how my music is in other peoples computers
Lol, you can say that again .
My Dylan said you not talking to him .
but, one song, dowlooaded iat least 20 times since 2004, how on earth with 7 bilion peopleworldwide, with less than 20 downloads..'i played without intro the first piano notes to this song mila? and a complete stranger on the street in front of the boston public library yelled out the title to me "words called love" 20 dowloads, 7 billion people and that guy knew the title
understandably how did that happen?
i dont see a logical explanation
but the only way i see it is , its the worlds best kept secret from me
thats why, its easy for me to tell you, the vast public access you are made to be out as and you cou;ld investigate yourself with fruits easily made to you
Hmm
but me? i mean, finding how that all of my music is know worldwide without so much as dowloasds up til october o this year being entirely at my site
you got an explaination?
i cant find em anywhere
I gat you
this is too funny and real
mr. dulan is checking his emails
last night mila, i'm multitasking, chatting with you, with the fecs, m2 technolgies and sending money? so for zelle to not allow me, surely the feds were investigating
by all rights too
tdbank told me i do have full access to zelle and the palyment attempted last night went through
complicated but simply explained
Oh really .
Can you show me the screenshot of the one that went through yesterday , I will clear it to him okay
to mliazuloffiical ?
well thats where i sent it
Okay babe .
Thanks for understanding
i do appreciate talkng money
but, i try to keep emotions and money, seperate...sort of like church and state
Its great .
Tell me, which do you want most .
Thus business or relationship with me
both
mr. dylan is telling me he is bending the industr so you and i may speak via phone okay?
and from this day forward mila, as you are a friend like no other, an anytime any reason phone call okay?
ya, you are busy
so am i
but, you are in affect, sanity personfied
and with that said, why you are the only peson who is my anytime any reason you want need go to friend okay?
i humbly hope you accept the weight of that and agree
:-)
that translates to 3 am phone calls by you if you need to
Its okay .I will talk to you on phone okay .
I will look for a way to bend the rules and talk to you, calm down okay .
not even my mother or father gets that unless its a family emergency
and i hope to find a sense of privacy in my mind away from the outside world while you are in it
i am calm LOL
Oh
Wow, am honored
what do you take me for, a crazed fan?
im absolutely hamning it up sincerely
and enjoying this immensely
okay?
LOL
I love you William 😍
i mean, if anhohe on this planet has reason to feel good, its me, janet, chris and m2 technloiges, we single handeldy delivered the terrorist location on the net responsible for the hijack threat to the feds and you were and are still in the middle of it okay?
helll YA
so you are my just reward okay?
and i can only hope to be understood to be that entirely to you
and i am but one grain of sand on a large beach
Yeah, am not backing out on you no matter what okay.
thanks, likewise
You welcome
Cab I use the word babe ?
Lol
um, dylan understands the gravity of you and i
babe, me? ya
mila, publicaly, im not permitted a firearm
so, its just me, a 5'5 guy that can absolutely break a jaw with ease
if neccessary
did it too
but, how do you deal with this?
what is it like going to the convenience store for you?
Its okay babe .
I can deal with anything, all I just need is you by my side always.
I believe in you.
dylan is trying to grasp the sheer scope of this true serous implications mila
to publicly expose who put janet morris up to giving bin laden the very idea to use jets
that is outright traitor accusations of some of the most powerful government people
What do you think ?
and i hope you truly fully understand the absolute serious in your life attention you are truly getting into mila
mila, to say the least, in 2002, a big box tv, plugged into the electrical outlet, cable box connected to tv and wall
somehow, a picture, a real bonafide photograph was shot from inside that okay?
thats not how tv is advertised at all
but squarely the sole reason why my brother was photographed fucking my wife
okay?
i mean, you are used to being naked
but the private life, when you are you, naked, alone, your private world, that sense of well being, its most likely going to be known
okay?
so do you fully understand that?
I was told your details should be sent to the industry lawyer .
So when they start the project officially, it will be a binding contract by law okay .
But hence, considering the gravity of the movie we are about to make make.
When you get the document and your signature is scanned on it .
Then they will proceed to the production script
That will be kind of costly cause thus is one big movie the while of the countries can't imagine.
I hope you ready to give it your all
regarding future production costs,money its not mine to invest
but my input, totally invested
mila, im not financially independent yet
not by a long shot
I mean not that you will back out when it time to pay for the script production fee
Its kind of huge, considering the profit about to be make ..
The cost randomly would be around $5000 to $8000
But that us only after you see that everything is documented and we got your signature to be binding by law okay .
but, wriring a script...my guesstimate, inexpensive to say the least
Wait William .
You mean you won't be able to get the scrip production cost by then ?
Omg
mlia, my bottom line, to agree to this, is this is not my financial cost to put into at all
none whatsoever
zero
nothng less will do
and all i'll accept
ive done this for over 20 years on my dime
im done
understandably
If not you then who would ?
i hope you can accept that
Remember we partners and the I dustry have their cuts to pay too.
ah, the adult industry starting with the met art people
So please this is a huge task ahead okay
no doubt
but, those with elite business and communication sklls
surely mlla it entirely possible, my work with springsteen, u2, queen, melissa etheridge, blackmores night these are the elite bands of free world
and i did work with them
so they do know me and why they chose
thats what ive been seroiusly involved with okay?
online, one on one, direct involvement
my song, freedom, the harmonica solo, springsteen mostly carbon copied for his 2005 song devils and dust, a grammy nominated song
okay?
my post in alt.fan.u2, "A HINT" is the literal blueprint for their song "Miracle Drug" on a huge 12,000,000 copy multi grammy award winning album okay?
i mean, that to me spells success and room for them to invest
the money they have? the purpose of all lthis?
someone you and i get involved with this can absolutely translate my efforts undeniably so
so, its been my work entirely
i mean, brian may, rogeer taylor founding members of QUEEN, you know full well exactly who that band is mila
and i've worked with them
but not credited
i gave roger taylor my own song, "all through the night" and it was released as "through the night" on queens album
okay
the very literal definition of non lethality is the primary factor of Queens song "we believe"
i in the history books as an elite contributor to music itself
only queen has written anything as compelling as me
their 1974 song, "The prophets song" is the bonafide song and only in rock history to speak entirely to eh HIV AIDS epidemnic almost 7 years before HIV was discovered
how big does that get mila
and it is due to them and springsteen themselves i am who i am as a musicin
Listen, I guess you will get address on thus by Mr Dylan.
You not getting me straight .
Talk to you later
i hope you come back okay?
i hoipe you tell lme how i am not getting you straight
of all people, you i want to understand straight
dont leave me hanging
Its okay .
I will be back in less than an hour okay .
🙂
and nkow, me as who i am i cannot compaer to the sheer size and wonderment as to you entirely mila
that simple and understated entirely
go with god beautiful mila
Ok
Take Care babe
Brb
i will be back in a bit, in person business meeting i'm required to attend
i'll be offline
but back in an hour here okay?
OK baby
i clearly understand the total impact you are in my life
maube you dont'
but the outright serious emotional toll this whole hijack situation, 91101, mental heaalth care, its got me nearly in tears to the governer of massachusetts
mila hes gotta be taking this seroius
if he aint this ccuntry dieserves it ass kicked
no doubht
essentially what im' sahing this drama in my life, needs an outlet and it is yours entirely
a soil soother you are personified mila
thats why god put you front and center in my life okay?
got any other explanatiion?
no you dont
LOL
I perfectly understand babe.
this is consuming me entirely
god only knows your senses in your world
truly equal entirely with mine
undisputably true
dont deny i okay 🙂
Okay dear .
What are you doing now.
i do understand why you could interpret this all as the raving of a stark lunatic
i was thinking with governor charlie baker for awhile
hes going to the attorney general on this
but, i only heard his mind speak
that in psychiatry is schizophrenia
its also in human speak, soul speak
and mila entirely my existance
for the stuff janet and i did in 911
no doubt why its this way
how you?
charging up in a seething tear
thats what i a m doing
i cannot deny to myself, i cannot forget future wise
this is entirely the meannig to living alive
including tragedy too
Am fine .
mila, i pray i can bring you sunflower fields, sandy bottom ponds, 80 degree sunny skies and willow trees
Can I get another full picture of you .
i havent shaven in days
thats what you get okay?
No problem babe
should be in your inbox now mila
this is no doubt a near overload in some eyes i guess
but as difficult the situation im facing, i mean, if that voice mail to baker is played in front of congress, biden, trump as i'm hearing soulspeak
does that seem to be astounding in just the implications of being a fundamental absolute leading driving force in all this?
mila that is what i am
and you i hope entirely even though you said, in all the way,
put your seat belt on okay?
Send the picture on here okay

there it is
to stand next to you, YOU of all people, you will be standing next to a toad
well, maybe not a toad
but,. do you understand why i dont see the logic as to why you a beautiful person physically attractive beyond compare could be seen with an average joe like me? come on, thats your reality you say you are all in on
thats how i see it
obviously almost needlessly i say, you have me flattered
fllllaaatttttereeed mila
Listen William..
Am not trying to force myself on you okay, fine woman line me do special wealthy man.
But maybe am just different
Maybe all I need is just a com man man with vision and knows how to make me happy just like you've been doing.
If you think it not real, am sorry for dragging you to all this initially .
I can stop having the emotional feelings if thats okay by you.
I don't want the love to be doubted or one sided.
do you grasp why i at first, consider your words absurd? the odds, the mere cosmis reality of how in this universe, i, william mahler, of all this world as i knwo it to deliver life as it does to me, would be absolutely stunned to be involved with no doubt the brightest, shiniest, living proof of a woman such as you saying that to me? you i hope understand the words you are saying because they are truly in my eyes, profound to experience for me..i mean, you? its as if, i'm being tickled relentlessly by the sheer zanisess of mother natures number one daughter you and y our words, LOL
Trust me William
I mean every single words.
mila, if you can accept this as real reality, i've been involved with doubt on a soul global scale, love? what love? no one woman until you have given me a statement you imply to as i understand do not want love to be doubted or one sided, the very existance i see myself facing the world in, so im sayiing, i am exactly as you say yourself, a liviing breathing example of that entirely. so, please do know, i grasp your words as if i've got the holy grail of a womans true spoken emotons,. your perpseitive, your life, as a public figure ofadult world, ya, i understand your words of dragging.but if anything mila, you choosing me, i am the one guy i can only hope that can help you rectify your sense of purpose, worth, and i got to do taht for me too, cause, i have every logical reason to say to you, you are straight up reading from a guy partly to blame for unhijnged lunacy against humanity..i am not kidding i am that seroiusly involved in that soulfully, so, the mere fact you read htis, i am dragggin you in . the feelings you have, expressed in words, as simply stated here, the deep emotions the source of those words, i hope you understand, i entirely live to face you entirely for how you are, who you are, why you are and in a way that is what im doing now..but in real time, face to face, breath pushing grazing your face, that close> thats your certain futrure if you get my drift, totally, willingly i am yours to make through me, your world known okay? that is not dragging me down, mila, it is your sheer kind gift as that, to allow me reason to be human
okay?
i know, you read this already, but janet and i dreamed up the very book she and her husband, solely gave bin laden the idea to use jets
okay? you cant top that
no one can
so you know the quite absolute madness if i say so myselgf
that the real as you willl ever learn truth to how 091101 came to be
i am one of three people single handedly involved in this uhholy world you witness first hand
so, mila, your very presence here, is totaly mercy from you, god, everyoen alive, that sijmple
at the very least
you cannot convince me you in anyway could possibly drag me donw
I understand.
And am ready to do anything to prove my live to you .
I will do anything, even if you want me to quit adult entertainment
um, would i have to give up this world i know? i mean, involved with abslute dirty terrorism?
come ojn, if anytihing, you are doing gods work
thats what it looks like
i cant say that about me
hell ya, i give myself clear sond reason to say and belivev, this hijack threat maybe would not have happened at all, had m2 technolgies been in soc.culture.iranian
091101 jets? hihack threat?
thats exactly the implilcations invovled in this
okay?
to say the least, truly deep shit if i say so myself mila
whos draggin who?
you are a clown LOL
to be straght up withyou, we seem to have been the driving factor in a terroristic hijack threat okay?
fact i\f i say so myself mila
if that aint a conscience telling you the straight up facts, what is it?
you, nude model> masturbating in front of milloins? if i were a woman, given th\e choice of nude work or inciting terrorism, id be nude
thats a clear dose of realiyt check as you r gonna get aobut you
ok LOL
Nothing .
i hope you werent hurt in what i said
you ifi its your choice, neccessary to your existance for the time being..im with you and suport you okay?
hell, id be absolute batsht cruel to do anything differetn about that
words?
for me to entertain the truth and belief that the woman on my amr, also a nude porno masturbating star is with me while knwing she could have with ease far greater men? its the real truth, if anything of who i am, i am not good enough for you
if i say so myself
hell ya, if anything, mila, i mean really, you here? a celebrity talkng with a villified just about bonafide terrorist? understand exactly the abslute gift you are to me? i cannot nor will i evver insist you do anytying different unless you entirely seek to change yourself, my life, i have zero right to even imply you shoud quit, you are justified 100 percent as to what you do and how i am to this world
okay?
I understand babe
You good for me and everything I ever desire.
Am glad I have you now.
if anythiing your work, it as if you are pleading with this world not to harn me okay? sacrificing your verly anked self so i dont get my ass kicked
you should be kickiing my ass realy
thats fact
debate is not an option lOL
arguably what you do, what i do, speaks as to why you do
you have a soul entirely selfless
selfless
SELFLESS
that is who you are SELFLESS
im not
not by a long shot
well mabye, ive donated money to strangers , ive got a good side
clearly if anyone you ever meet can be said to have a mean streak, its me
sixteen year in advance all out plan in fiction of 0911
i am satans general in the lives of many okay?
that is the straught proof
mila
you are a complete angel of mercy, nude and all
so, good god, you do full well now know who you are in my life
okay?
Aww
Thank you babe .
no sweat
Okay babe
mr dylan callo
at least i know i made absolute clear cut, common sense with dylan
mila
he offered to bankroll me
put money in my bank account
i mean, a bonafide offer
thats the first time in my life thats happened
and my answer?
due to the fact my bank account was taken over in how zelle refused last night, the chance my account gets hacked, if that happens its on me and he loses
so he sure knows why he should hold on to it hmself
and
he knows the idea that you, if you choose and i, we find qualified writers, they write and dylan pays
make sense?
but konw
janet morris herself, the author to this book
heard from me today
you, dylan and i are in serous talks of movie
is at lthe least toying with the \role of script writer herself
okay?
and i'm telling you striaight up, not ojne penny on out iis coming from me
mr dylan is gonig to either call me up based on nis regret of his stubborn self
or i am legit, not working with him whatsoevver
for me to say, the governor of massachusetts, charlie baker is going to if i ask, put in in the state arts and business councils bankroll on this himeslf is exactly what i will do
so mila, at best, talk some sense into hinm
Mr Dylan just talk to me
He sounded very angry
I think am in trouble for putting all this together in the first place .
i he keeps asking me to put 300 into this and it aint gonna come oout of my pocket, no
He said all he asked you was 300 bucks and he will sort every other thing
But you took it off
ive got 1600 and that i smine
he completely hung up on me
goodbye mrl william
he took off
i told him he is bouncing off my mind
no money at all is coming out of pocket
and he has money
i mean, sure, hes a business man
but he has money
Babe do you believe in me and our dream ?
does not grasp the sheer size of financial windfal to this"?
mila, this is strictly business, no love talk at al
but i do believe in a dream
but i do believe in economic reality
Remember when I said able the refund .
Remember I hold up to all my words .
I give you my word babe, please let not ruin our dream cause of this little issue.
and the reality is, there is people who if they learned of htis, would probably mortgate their house to write this script
it is a bonafide massive jackpot of money
okay?
Please all you have to do is send the 300 bucks .
I swear to you, its over and the movie will be made.
the true story as to why and now bin laden chose jets?
no, stop
If anything goes wrong, you can say anything to my official page I promise you.
it aint happening i dont care what you or he says with reeason
no, odnt even play that game with me
I would even pay you every dime you spend already in double if you want
Please just the 300 and all is over .
cause i see that as almost stupid
and you are a smart woman
But if you think you don't want to.
Its okay, but remember I trusted you with my career and brought this up to the management .
if y ou tinink about it, you with your money, you could put the 300 in if you are that convinced this wlll work
but im not asking
Now I think Mr Dylan is angry .
Don't worry, I will face the consequences okay
but that is the prerception this shows me
okay?
Thanks for everything you did for me.
the queen fan club, they have people, springstteen fan base, i am that deep in friends unmeasrable with hundreds
they would do this totaly
and ya, it would take work to get the word out
but its a reality of total conviciont this is a movie of huge im;lications to say the least
so with that said, my way or the highway
sure, bow out, that is what y ou are going to do
some woman you are
to say thte least, with all your words of love and devotion
you are in a sense a real gold differ
and do not understand reason
like me
you and dylan
aint changig my opinion at all
Listen babe
All the love and affection for you is real okay .
We make sacrifice in life, for people we love.
You don't seems to be ready to make any sacrifice for me.
Its okay I don't blame you.
and if anything is said, on your page remotely implying as yoh have approached this? its certainly welll withn reason to tell the truth to your crazinness
Thanks anyways .
It was just 300 bucks but you prefer to back off.
sacrficee?
No problem .
understand sacrfice?
i risked more than you can possibly conceive, starting with my very life as 0911, starting with putting my name in front of real terrorist organizations
i did without question protect you , everyone you know and that is undispoutably the solid triuth
back off is exactly what i will alwasy do
you dont undrerstand what you even actually said
obvoiusly, i do
so, up front, can you at least say to yourself, you are out of your mind to even consider asking me to put money into this? yes you and dylan are
fact undisputied
Okay then.
If you think you can't let go of just 300 bucks, for that huge profit
For me .
Its okay
Feel free to do what you want
especially when i told you
i am doing what i want
and for some apparetn reason, you are clingibng onto a rule of your organization, that defies in my view, rreasoning and logic
if anytihing, if i did contact the owners of metart
i myself talking with them? could probably get them to reelease you with their blessing from your nude contrats entirely
that is the real truth
and you would be workiing with thenm alongside them in clothes here ojn out
do you graps that? hell ya, they in my mind, could be willing to bankroll this
who the hell wound't considre it
look at the fact 20 years of my life, not a penny
its obvoius to me at least, my investment is immeasuable upon society that would put a permeant uplifited smile on my heart if i let it
that is the real brute truth
and you got it stragiht
if you wonder if i am trying to consider you don't acutally giver a fuck, its could be well within reason to believe
300? aihnt happening and itts an outright stupidity for you and dylan to keep talking about it
mila
ya you angel of mercy, i am that straight up honest with a joab in your arm
so, i do undrertsand why yo are by and large, probably going to be silent in this chat room if at all, you leave entirely
and itd be a damn crying shame
and if i want, which i should, i will copy this entire transicrpt and paste it directly into your page, into hollywood, everywhere cause mila i do know how to maximise my efforts
William
All I asked for us just thus 300 , is that too much to ask
I even promise to refund you if you want .
Just pay it, and everything will be in order
But you don't seems to want to have me or the contract by all cost .
i wrote convivingnly the means to get this started with totall and absolute ease
Please babe
Am begging you.
mila i am swearing in my mind at you
words aint being printed here
But if you decide not .
Then its okay, fine .
okay?
Thanks
Take care.
you are a in repeat mnode
bye'
you are completely losing this chance by your own unreaonable sense of self entirely
if naything you are absolutley stupdi