TATTOO OF TROY

W. K. Mahler, Mahlers.Net

Jan 6, 2021, 5:37:47 PM1/6/21
Dear Iran,

A page of my life, and to the person(s0 responsible for the hijack
threat made against MY Capital.

Winter, 2003, maybe 2004. My friend, Kae, Kae Brown, perhaps you may
have heard of the saying "it ain't over until the fat lady sings".
She weighed nearly 350 pounds. My neighbor, my friend. From my lips,
the life I live that she didn't know is I hope was for her own good.

One afternoon, maybe evening. She held nearby a big leather bound, gold
plated bible. As I sat there across from her, I got religious.

She upon my request, handed me her personal bible. Aloud I askeden
My right hand held the bible and my left, if there is any such thing as
random in this world, this was truly random in my opinion but entirely
Gods direction as well. I opened to a page, pointed my left index
finger outward while the rest of my fingers were curled into my palm.
Upon this page, I laid my finger, opened my eyes. My brother, RIP,
his name was Troy. He is rhe reason why TROY is tattooed on my left
hand fingers. Also, under my index finger, the one word that God
answered truthfully to me as to who my best friend was for better or
worse? TROY.

So with that said, Iran, I understand who your general was to you
entirely. Completely believe it or not, sympathize for his loved ones.

This endless cycle of skirmish, hatred, there, here, it seems to be
sparks from a big world wide keeping us warm bonfire.

But God as you probably know, taught me quite well as to how to find
trouble and indeed I no doubt did yesterday with my partners, Janet &
Chris Morris.

Someone wants to give us complete nightmares for the death of your
general? For one hundreds? Um, not happening, not now, not ever.
I doubt entirely the US & Iran will go to war but really? We gave you
every reason to hate us and in turn, rightfully you scared us senseless.

Obviously, IP addresses are under an electron microscope kind of look
due to you.

TROY?

Is it that plain to you I hope, give the perp up.

W. K.Mahler
M2 Technologies Inc.