Are Satan and Jesus BROTHERS???

Mike

Sep 17, 2022, 11:12:19 PM9/17/22
Fascinating proposition!
Does the Scriptures have any evidence?

Mike

Sep 17, 2022, 11:16:55 PM9/17/22
On Saturday, 17 September 2022 at 20:12:19 UTC-7, Mike wrote:
> Fascinating proposition!
> Does the Scriptures have any evidence?

So, I posed my question to Google and what I found
was ASTOUNDING !!

Mike

Sep 17, 2022, 11:29:52 PM9/17/22
<Job 1:6>
Now there was a day when the sons of God
came to present themselves before the Lord,
and Satan also came among them.

JTEM is Magic

Sep 18, 2022, 2:32:56 AM9/18/22

Satan doesn't exist and if Jesus is based on anyone real
then he's an amalgam.

But I doubt it. The iconography is quite ancient...

-- --

https://jtem.tumblr.com/post/695422920318681089

Steven Douglas

Sep 18, 2022, 3:12:47 AM9/18/22
On Saturday, September 17, 2022 at 8:12:19 PM UTC-7, Mike wrote:

> Are Satan and Jesus BROTHERS???

No, Satan was an angel. Then he became a fallen angel.

Jesus is not an angel. Jesus is God who took human form.

> Fascinating proposition!
> Does the Scriptures have any evidence?

Try Hebrews 1:4.

Steven Douglas

Sep 18, 2022, 3:15:15 AM9/18/22
On Saturday, September 17, 2022 at 11:32:56 PM UTC-7, JTEM is Magic wrote:

> Satan doesn't exist

You don't know that. You're guessing. You're hoping.

> and if Jesus is based on anyone real
> then he's an amalgam.

No, he's real. And the proof he's real is the effect he has
had on this world. Can you name any fictional character
that has had the kind of impact on the world that Jesus
has?

Mike

Sep 18, 2022, 3:53:20 AM9/18/22
Captain Kirk has always been one of my favorites.

Steven Douglas

Sep 18, 2022, 2:25:28 PM9/18/22
Jesus changed the world. The Roman Empire initially threw
Christians to the lions and persecuted and killed them in
many different and horrific ways. Three hundred years later,
Christianity became the official religion of the Roman Empire.

Do you think a character like Captain Kirk, if Star Trek had
been written in the 1st century, could have accomplished
that?

JTEM is Magic

Sep 18, 2022, 3:33:31 PM9/18/22
Steven Douglas wrote:

> You don't know that. You're guessing. You're hoping.

No. As I've said before, I am offended by the concept. It's
externalizing thus excusing human behavior.

> > and if Jesus is based on anyone real
> > then he's an amalgam.

> No, he's

All the traits of Jesus are found in the OLDER Pagan world.

-- --

https://jtem.tumblr.com/post/695170963650838529

Mike

Sep 18, 2022, 4:18:28 PM9/18/22
On Sunday, 18 September 2022 at 11:25:28 UTC-7, Steven Douglas wrote:
> On Sunday, September 18, 2022 at 12:53:20 AM UTC-7, Mike wrote:

> > > You don't know that. You're guessing. You're hoping.

> > > No, he's real. And the proof he's real is the effect he has
> > > had on this world. Can you name any fictional character
> > > that has had the kind of impact on the world that Jesus
> > > has?
> >
> > Captain Kirk has always been one of my favorites.
> Jesus changed the world. The Roman Empire initially threw
> Christians to the lions and persecuted and killed them in
> many different and horrific ways. Three hundred years later,
> Christianity became the official religion of the Roman Empire.

That was long before my time. I have no interest or awareness
of any of those things. No evidence to support any of your
claims.

> Do you think a character like Captain Kirk, if Star Trek had
> been written in the 1st century, could have accomplished
> that?

I have not seen any evidence of your claims.
Half the people who believe in Jesus have never
cracked open their Bible. Captain Kirk has been
a transformative figure that I have known all
my life. I've even seen him in life for REAL!!
I've even seen him a couple days ago blasted
into space. All you are doing is offering FANTASIES.
Captain Kirk went into space FOR REAL !
Jesus ascension into heaven is just fiction I've
only heard about. I would far prefer to see an old
Star Trek episode than argue about the Bible with
delusional people with the likes of you, ANY DAY.

Steven Douglas

Sep 18, 2022, 5:08:14 PM9/18/22
On Sunday, September 18, 2022 at 12:33:31 PM UTC-7, JTEM is Magic wrote:
> Steven Douglas wrote:
>
> > You don't know that. You're guessing. You're hoping.
>
> No. As I've said before, I am offended by the concept.

Your emotional reaction is irrelevant to whether or not Satan is real.

> It's externalizing thus excusing human behavior.

Can you (or anyone) explain to me the inordinate hatred of one
relatively small group of people (Jews), who have been routinely
singled out for persecution throughout history? Why did Hitler
hate the Jews SO much that he conducted the Holocaust, and
promised the Grand Mufti of Jerusalem that they would go to
the Palestine Mandate after the war and eradicate the Jews
who were living there?

Why the Jews? What is so special about them that they have
been the focus of so much hatred in this world for so many
years? Look at all the evil that is done in this world by China.
Look at the way they dominate Tibet, yet the world yawns. If
the hatred of tiny little Israel is really about human behavior,
why don't those same humans hate China the way they hate
Israel?

https://freetibet.org/freedom-for-tibet/occupation-of-tibet/chinas-lies/

Please explain it to me. I'd really like to know why the human
behavior that you attribute it all to goes after one tiny little
country, but gives a free pass to a much larger country. I've
been wanting an answer to this question for many years on
this group, and no one has ever come up with an answer.
Maybe you'll be the first?

> > > and if Jesus is based on anyone real
> > > then he's an amalgam.
>
> > No, he's
>
> All the traits of Jesus are found in the OLDER Pagan world.

We just did this a few months ago. Why don't you select one
of those old pagan gods, and show the traits that you think
are what Jesus was modeled after. By the way, I'll also repeat
the question I asked you just a few short months ago.

Why do you spend so much time researching Jesus, just so
you can argue that he's a myth?

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.prophecies.nostradamus/c/1aSbSMcmECM/m/72fKSy9OBAAJ

Scroll down near the bottom of that thread for the pertinent
discussion.

Steven Douglas

Sep 18, 2022, 5:12:46 PM9/18/22
On Sunday, September 18, 2022 at 1:18:28 PM UTC-7, Mike wrote:
> On Sunday, 18 September 2022 at 11:25:28 UTC-7, Steven Douglas wrote:

> > > Captain Kirk has always been one of my favorites.
>
> > Jesus changed the world. The Roman Empire initially threw
> > Christians to the lions and persecuted and killed them in
> > many different and horrific ways. Three hundred years later,
> > Christianity became the official religion of the Roman Empire.
>
> That was long before my time. I have no interest or awareness
> of any of those things. No evidence to support any of your
> claims.

That's not true. Your lack of interest explains your lack of knowledge.

> > Do you think a character like Captain Kirk, if Star Trek had
> > been written in the 1st century, could have accomplished
> > that?
>
> I have not seen any evidence of your claims.

There is plenty. Just because you don't know about it doesn't
mean that evidence doesn't exist.

> Half the people who believe in Jesus have never
> cracked open their Bible.

How do you know? The answer is you don't know.

> Captain Kirk has been
> a transformative figure that I have known all
> my life. I've even seen him in life for REAL!!

That's impossible, since there is no Captain Kirk in real life.

> I've even seen him a couple days ago blasted
> into space. All you are doing is offering FANTASIES.
> Captain Kirk went into space FOR REAL !

No, an actor went into space. By the way, William Shatner
is not the only actor who has ever played Captain Kirk, so
William Shatner is NOT Captain Kirk.

> Jesus ascension into heaven is just fiction I've
> only heard about. I would far prefer to see an old
> Star Trek episode than argue about the Bible with
> delusional people with the likes of you, ANY DAY.

That's not true, otherwise you would not be constantly
bringing up Bible topics. No, it's clear that you have an
inner hunger for the Word of God. Keep doing this, Mike,
and I will help guide you to the truth.

Mike

Sep 18, 2022, 5:35:31 PM9/18/22
On Sunday, 18 September 2022 at 14:12:46 UTC-7, Steven Douglas wrote:
> On Sunday, September 18, 2022 at 1:18:28 PM UTC-7, Mike wrote:

> > > Jesus changed the world. The Roman Empire initially threw
> > > Christians to the lions and persecuted and killed them in
> > > many different and horrific ways. Three hundred years later,
> > > Christianity became the official religion of the Roman Empire.
> >
> > That was long before my time. I have no interest or awareness
> > of any of those things. No evidence to support any of your
> > claims.
> That's not true. Your lack of interest explains your lack of knowledge.

I cannot know everything there is to know. You don't
either. Just the fact that YOU believe in something is
cause enough to be suspect. I don't see you as a
particularly rational person, in fact, quite the contrary.
Nothing coming from you has any credibility. You are
a person that I emphatically will NOT TRUST!!

> > > Do you think a character like Captain Kirk, if Star Trek had
> > > been written in the 1st century, could have accomplished
> > > that?
> >
> > I have not seen any evidence of your claims.
> There is plenty. Just because you don't know about it doesn't
> mean that evidence doesn't exist.

What's the use of evidence if it's inaccessible? How will
I know these things? From you? From Google? The Bible?

> > Half the people who believe in Jesus have never
> > cracked open their Bible.
> How do you know? The answer is you don't know.

I do not know the exact numbers but there are lots.
I know of no one that can recite the Bible from cover
to cover. Muslims on the other hand memorize the
Koran, and some can recite the whole thing from
cover to cover, in it's original language. Show me
one Christian that can do that with the Bible?

> > Captain Kirk has been
> > a transformative figure that I have known all
> > my life. I've even seen him in life for REAL!!
> That's impossible, since there is no Captain Kirk in real life.

It doesn't matter if he was 'real life' or not, the character
was still enormously transformative. In my life alone I've
seen more things from Star Trek come to fruition than
any prophecy from the Bible. He may not be real for
you but he is real for me.

> > I've even seen him a couple days ago blasted
> > into space. All you are doing is offering FANTASIES.
> > Captain Kirk went into space FOR REAL !

Yes!! Just like you use an alias name here, so does
he. I doubt that your real name is Steven Douglass.
Do you think of yourself as fiction?

> No, an actor went into space. By the way, William Shatner
> is not the only actor who has ever played Captain Kirk, so
> William Shatner is NOT Captain Kirk.

Who are you then? What is YOUR real name?
Are you an actor who plays a part too?
You have, time and time again, indicated as much.

> > Jesus ascension into heaven is just fiction I've
> > only heard about. I would far prefer to see an old
> > Star Trek episode than argue about the Bible with
> > delusional people with the likes of you, ANY DAY.

> That's not true, otherwise you would not be constantly
> bringing up Bible topics.

I thought you weren't interested in Satan? Some
of my recent posts seem to have been some
of my greatest hits with you. Why is that?
I thought I bore you and you lack interest.
I wish for once, you would learn to be consistent.

>No, it's clear that you have an
> inner hunger for the Word of God.

I AM WHO I AM. That's what God is to me.

>Keep doing this, Mike,
> and I will help guide you to the truth.

You are doing that already. Every step you show,
I hear an inner voice waring me to TURN BACK!
There is nothing better than bad or pungent smell
as a warning that you're being lead the WRONG WAY.

JTEM is Magic

Sep 18, 2022, 6:17:19 PM9/18/22
Steven Douglas wrote:

> Your emotional reaction

It's not borne on emotion. You pay this shit so little thought
that it never even dawned on you: "Satan" is the physical
personification of our worst human traits.

Not just our obvious sins but our malice! I mean, nobody
wants justice, everyone wants revenge!

Come on, tormented for all eternity: Is that "Justice" or
revenge?

So "The Devil" is responsible for our bad behavior and even
bad thoughts. He's also the one responsible for our revenge...

-- --

https://jtem.tumblr.com/post/695170963650838529

Mike

Sep 18, 2022, 6:23:49 PM9/18/22
Now that I think about it Satan and Steven do have a similar
kind of 'ring'. I wonder if the words are related? What
might my research turn up?. 'Douglas' also sounds a lot
like 'Double-Ass'. There must be some kind of connection.

> -- --
>
> https://jtem.tumblr.com/post/695170963650838529

docufo

Sep 18, 2022, 7:21:01 PM9/18/22
On 9/17/2022 8:12 PM, Mike wrote:
> Fascinating proposition!
> Does the Scriptures have any evidence?

Alright, you freshly sheared sheep, these are my thoughts for the day:

In Exekiel, it is reported that God created Satan, or Lucifer the Angel,
who rebelled and was cast out of Heaven to supposedly dwell somewhere
"down" there (in Earth's underground?).

Since God must've known of the presence of Evil (at the Garden of Eden)
- that is, to partake of an ungodly "temptation" that may condemn one's
soul to eternal Hell ("down" there somewhere) - he must've also known
his first two human creations were in moral jeopardy having given them
the cautionary gift of "free will."

Had Adam and Eve exercised their free will the way God wanted, we'd all
been spared millennia of horrible behaviors. That is our species'
embarrassing and maddening legacy.

A catastrophic judgement by God of "original sin" that has, to this day,
played out as relentless mass suffering and acts of mass murder and all
manner of mayhem and madness - that is currently manifesting as Donald
and his large minority of radicalized and morally skewered followers,
threatening to once again plunge a significant amount of humans into a
living Hell on Earth.

So, God, creating and knowing all things, must've also known Lucifer the
Angel or any angel, having free will but under the moral weight of God's
righteous "plan," could rebel and be a persistent antagonist until the
Apocalypse, when God is prophesied to throw Satan (or Lucifer) into
Hell, bound for a millennium, unable to work his temptations on
humanity. Presumably this would also include ending Satan's ability to
use his minions (demons or evil spirits) for evildoing. Incubuses and
succubi would no longer be vexing humanity, via sexual temptations.

Donald John's many evils, his pals Jeffrey Epstein and Ghislaine
Maxwell, one dead by suicide and the other up for 20 years in prison,
and all the pack of immoral creatures in his orbit, are defended by
supposed Christian (likely CINO) nationalist-capitalist-egotist Steven
Douglas - while Steven sermonizes about the evil Left's behaviors
bringing on the Apocalypse's ultimate horrors.

Gee, with all that perplexing mindset considered, it has long since been
my concept that Satan is a creation of human ideological pollution in
the OT and NT. And of course not only in Christianity. That is, that an
evil powerful entity was purposely created by biblical authors for the
establishment and continuance of the Church's power over the affairs of
humans.

And that the Church aligned itself with the governments of those days,
almost entirely forms of autocracy, using "Satan" (as a big lie) to keep
the Christian god pure and good. It would not be rational to worship a
two-faced God, nor beneficial. Who'd want to knowingly sacrifice to a
god that does both evil and good? It'd be sort of like devoting oneself
to Donald John body and soul.

Yet, in Genesis, it is said that humans are made in God's "image" which
could translate to the good and evil characteristics of his human
creation being also embodied in God. It is reported God admits he feels
jealousy when his creation, Man, worships other gods and that his anger
is so great he engages in genocidal actions, either directly or using
human agents.

God and Satan are one and the same in my book, and each dwells in every
human, as both the good and bad "image" referred to in Genesis, that is,
if God and Satan actually exist. Every day conflicts between the two
attributes occur all over our species, and the duality of God via his
"image" is much in evidence if one accepts that concept as truth.

https://rumble.com/vr3k3q-satan-is-a-dog.html

Actor Al Pacino sarcastically noted God's odd duality - and its inherent
moral/behavioral contradictions - in his portrayal of Lucifer as a
powerful Wall Street broker, cunning and ruthless in the movie "The
Devil's Advocate."

It's more conceivable to me in my olden years that religion has been
created in the absence of truth of our universe and human existence, and
relying heavily on our collective great fear of death and the unknown
and used to manipulate people for the advantage of a relative few.

One can see the moral dichotomy in Steven's "sermonizing" about what's
evil and good about politics, taking aim at the Left as the primary
culprit - the source of Americanized evils.

However, evil resides in all humanity, yet Steven acts as if he is
totally blind to the evils of one ex-President, DJT, whose own
self-sanitizing is achieved through his seduction of the evangelical
Christian Right and supposed great "love" for the nation. At the same
time, Donald embraces the evils of white nationalist radicals and white
supremacists by words and actions conspicuously NOT spoken and taken.

When asked to repeat his stance on the evils of white supremacist
groups, Donald mocked the presidential debate moderator's question,
refusing to issue a blanket condemnation.

That definitely helped the KKK and neo-nazis' agendas very well. Donald
mentioned only one group, the Good Boys, and advised them "to standby
and stand down." Evildoers not rejected wholly, allowing them some
measure of good purposefulness in their racist nationalistic pursuits.
As he did with the Charlottesville, VA, riot that turned deadly
prompting him to defend their violence by saying there were some good
people in the Nazi-led demonstration. Later, he condemn nearly all
illegal Latino immigrants, but allowed for "some" to be good people.

That's an evil leader at work, not to mention his huge "rigged election"
hoax and inciting radicals to attack the Capitol. His praise for a mass
murdering Putin and lack of concern for his victims, the Ukrainians, his
fawning over Kim Jung Un's "good" leadership and 'love' for his people,
etc. Evildoing by an evildoer that's is steadily constructing his empire
of big fat lies, but it all flies over his followers and evangelical's
heads and particularly, Steven's noggin while he and they warn of the
Apocalypse created by evildoers on the Left.

One cannot only find many moral contradictions of what is purported to
be the Creator of the Universe's words and actions described in the
bible, but of his followers, as well, in their devotion to the "truth."

The truth being more likely that if God and Satan exist, they exist in
the swampy consciousnesses of humans solely, and the mysteries of all
that exists as physical is the only reliable and credible "truth" of
eternal existence. That is, that all living matter dies, and all
non-living matter goes on forever, recreated continuously while humans
and everything they created become fossils and dust.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oIQ7NmpcPDg

Where, then, is the "soul" in this concept? It is believed to be a
traveling force of intelligence and emotions, invisible, that inhabits
human bodies as presumably its eternal mission is controlled solely by
God for a grand scheme only God can really understand fully.

Periodically, massive numbers of souls need to be lifted out of dead
humans in wars, pestilence, asteroid strikes, natural disasters, famine,
etc., as the Apocalypse approaches, transferred for reassignment to
Heaven or Hell, or as in Eastern religious teachings, forced to return
until all bad karma is erased.

If we'd all known these 'truths' before we were born, would many of us
tried to abort ourselves?? LOL!

I'll pass the tithing bucket and free "I Worship Nothing I Can't Fully
Explain" buttons around before you rise from your pews. If you're a bit
dizzy and confused, or irritated and depressed, it's only normal for
this unresolved topic.

Thank you.

#)@

Steven Douglas

Sep 18, 2022, 7:35:09 PM9/18/22
On Sunday, September 18, 2022 at 3:17:19 PM UTC-7, JTEM is Magic wrote:
> Steven Douglas wrote:
>
> > Your emotional reaction
>
> It's not borne on emotion.

By definition, being offended is an emotional state of mind. It's
a conscious choice you make, as your emotions sway you.

> You pay this shit so little thought

Are you saying that you pay it a lot of thought? I'm always
fascinated by nonbelievers who spend so much of their
waking moments pondering things they say they don't
believe. Isn't it fascinating?

> that it never even dawned on you: "Satan" is the physical
> personification of our worst human traits.

Hmm, what do you think can happen when humans of angels
are given free will? Do you think they will only move towards
the side of goodness? Or will some of them move toward the
side of evil? Satan was created as an angel, but he had free
will and he chose to embrace the side of evil.

He has no power over us, but he can tempt us. He can entice
us with his lies, but he can't make us do anything that goes
against our own free will.

> Not just our obvious sins but our malice! I mean, nobody
> wants justice, everyone wants revenge!

That's why we need Jesus. Jesus taught against revenge. That's
what he meant by turn the other cheek, and don't retaliate against
a simple slap on the face. Jesus has brought a lot of peace to this
world, it's just a shame that so much of the world hates him. But
then that's because of Satan.

> Come on, tormented for all eternity: Is that "Justice" or
> revenge?

Here's my favorite verse in the Bible: "For God so loved the world
that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him
should not perish but have everlasting life." John 3:16

See that word "perish"? I have said it many times on this group
all through the years, I do not believe in eternal torment. That
verse does not say "whoever believes in Him should not have
eternal torment", it says "perish". The only people who will be
receiving eternal LIFE are those who believe in Him. If you
insist that Jesus is a myth, then it is my belief (based on that
Bible verse and others) that you will NOT have an eternal life
of torment. But you will have eternal nothingness.

That's my belief. I'm not sure if that's true of Satan, however.
That's completely up to God.

> So "The Devil" is responsible for our bad behavior and even
> bad thoughts.

Well, I've always been under the impression that Satan can't
read our minds, so I doubt he can cause our thoughts. He can
only tempt us, and maybe it's with those temptations that he
can affect our thoughts.

> He's also the one responsible for our revenge...

Maybe, if he is able to tempt us with something that causes
us to want revenge. But we also have the teachings of Jesus,
which teach forgiveness and reconciliation.

Steven Douglas

Sep 18, 2022, 7:50:11 PM9/18/22
On Sunday, September 18, 2022 at 4:21:01 PM UTC-7, docufo wrote:

> So, God, creating and knowing all things, must've also known Lucifer the
> Angel or any angel, having free will but under the moral weight of God's
> righteous "plan," could rebel and be a persistent antagonist until the
> Apocalypse,

Are you upset with God for giving Lucifer free will? Should God have
created the Heavens and the Earth without giving any of us free will?
Should he have just made us robots who could only do good things?

And by the way, Doc, I have never said Trump is perfect. I have said
he is a flawed man that did many great things for this country. Many
great things that have been undone by the inept and feeble old man
you Democrats chose to elect.

Mike

Sep 18, 2022, 7:56:51 PM9/18/22
On Sunday, 18 September 2022 at 16:35:09 UTC-7, Steven Douglas wrote:
> On Sunday, September 18, 2022 at 3:17:19 PM UTC-7, JTEM is Magic wrote:
> > Steven Douglas wrote:
> >
> > > Your emotional reaction
> >
> > It's not borne on emotion.
> By definition, being offended is an emotional state of mind. It's
> a conscious choice you make, as your emotions sway you.
> >
> > You pay this shit so little thought
> Are you saying that you pay it a lot of thought? I'm always
> fascinated by nonbelievers who spend so much of their
> waking moments pondering things they say they don't
> believe. Isn't it fascinating?

Not really. That's just your perception. Go jump in a lake
and you will NEVER hear a peep from me again. Your
presence here is the only thing that makes it 'fascinating'.

> > that it never even dawned on you: "Satan" is the physical
> > personification of our worst human traits.
> Hmm, what do you think can happen when humans of angels
> are given free will?

The same can be said of God. God must have created evil
first, then he created beings to practice it. There is no other
rational explanation.

>Do you think they will only move towards
> the side of goodness? Or will some of them move toward the
> side of evil?

Is that what happened to you? How many times do you
need forgiveness? Just once? Or do you need to repent
everyday?

> Satan was created as an angel, but he had free
> will and he chose to embrace the side of evil.

God created evil FIRST, otherwise Satan could not
'embrace' it. That indicates evil existed even before
Satan did.

> He has no power over us, but he can tempt us. He can entice
> us with his lies, but he can't make us do anything that goes
> against our own free will.

What in God's name happened to you then? How long will you
remain a sinner? Why hasn't your perpetual repentance so far
helped?

> > Not just our obvious sins but our malice! I mean, nobody
> > wants justice, everyone wants revenge!
> That's why we need Jesus. Jesus taught against revenge. That's
> what he meant by turn the other cheek, and don't retaliate against
> a simple slap on the face. Jesus has brought a lot of peace to this
> world, it's just a shame that so much of the world hates him. But
> then that's because of Satan.

Then what happened to YOU. I can't see the peace withing.
Only malice spews forth from your mouth.

> > Come on, tormented for all eternity: Is that "Justice" or
> > revenge?
> Here's my favorite verse in the Bible: "For God so loved the world
> that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him
> should not perish but have everlasting life." John 3:16

So you think you deserve eternal life and I don't?
There is a reason you want to believe that.
The reason being because it makes you feel 'special'.
What happened to 'Blessed are the meek'?

> See that word "perish"?

I know. That's what you secretly wish upon all of us.
That's why you come here every day to try and tempt us.

> I have said it many times on this group
> all through the years, I do not believe in eternal torment. That
> verse does not say "whoever believes in Him should not have
> eternal torment", it says "perish". The only people who will be
> receiving eternal LIFE are those who believe in Him. If you
> insist that Jesus is a myth, then it is my belief (based on that
> Bible verse and others) that you will NOT have an eternal life
> of torment. But you will have eternal nothingness.
>
> That's my belief. I'm not sure if that's true of Satan, however.
> That's completely up to God.
> >
> > So "The Devil" is responsible for our bad behavior and even
> > bad thoughts.
> Well, I've always been under the impression that Satan can't
> read our minds, so I doubt he can cause our thoughts. He can
> only tempt us, and maybe it's with those temptations that he
> can affect our thoughts.

Is it Satan tempting you to come here then? Because you love
drama and confusion?

> > He's also the one responsible for our revenge...
> Maybe, if he is able to tempt us with something that causes
> us to want revenge. But we also have the teachings of Jesus,
> which teach forgiveness and reconciliation.

Again, I ask, what happened to you then?

JTEM is Magic

Sep 18, 2022, 8:00:10 PM9/18/22
Steven Douglas wrote:

> By definition, being offended is an emotional state of mind.

I can only arrive at offense by investing THOUGHT to the
topic.

> > You pay this shit so little thought

> Are you saying that you pay it a lot of thought?

Obviously.

> > that it never even dawned on you: "Satan" is the physical
> > personification of our worst human traits.

> Hmm, what do you think can happen when humans of angels
> are given free will?

Wait. So if all this evil is the result of humans having "Free Will,"
there's no use for Satan.

> He has no power over us, but he can tempt us.

Again, externalizing your bad traits...

> > Not just our obvious sins but our malice! I mean, nobody
> > wants justice, everyone wants revenge!

> That's why we need Jesus. Jesus taught against revenge.

It's Jesus that condemns the sinners, no?

> > Come on, tormented for all eternity: Is that "Justice" or
> > revenge?

-- --

https://jtem.tumblr.com/post/695170963650838529

Steven Douglas

Sep 18, 2022, 8:14:37 PM9/18/22
On Sunday, September 18, 2022 at 5:00:10 PM UTC-7, JTEM is Magic wrote:
> Steven Douglas wrote:
>
> > By definition, being offended is an emotional state of mind.
>
> I can only arrive at offense by investing THOUGHT to the
> topic.
>
> > > You pay this shit so little thought
>
> > Are you saying that you pay it a lot of thought?
>
> Obviously.

Fascinating.

> > > that it never even dawned on you: "Satan" is the physical
> > > personification of our worst human traits.
>
> > Hmm, what do you think can happen when humans of angels
> > are given free will?
>
> Wait. So if all this evil is the result of humans having "Free Will,"
> there's no use for Satan.

I meant "when humans OR angels are given free will", and God
gave all of us (humans AND angels) free will. Satan was created
as an angel, but he became a fallen angel and was cast out of
Heaven.

I notice you ignored my question about why human behavior
alone can be the cause of the hatred of one tiny little country
in the Middle East (Israel), while those same humans yawn at
the evil perpetrated by China, including their mistreatment of
Tibet. Just in case you didn't know, Tibet is far larger than the
West Bank and Gaza combined. Yet the world just doesn't
care about Tibet, but they go NUTS over the West Bank and
Gaza.

Do you have an explanation, or would you rather just ignore
a question that is too difficult for you?

> > He has no power over us, but he can tempt us.
>
> Again, externalizing your bad traits...

How do you feel about Tibet? How do you feel about the
West Bank and Gaza? Any difference? If so, why? Is it
something internal that causes the differences? Or is it
something external, such as propagandizing media and
other influencers?

> > > Not just our obvious sins but our malice! I mean, nobody
> > > wants justice, everyone wants revenge!
>
> > That's why we need Jesus. Jesus taught against revenge.
>
> It's Jesus that condemns the sinners, no?

There is a verse in the Bible in which Jesus is quoted, saying,
"Most assuredly, I say to you, the hour is coming, and now is,
when the dead will hear the voice of the Son of God; and
those who hear will live." John 5:25

I believe that those who listen to the voice of Jesus will live.
Those who refuse to listen will perish. So the answer to your
question is yes.

docufo

Sep 20, 2022, 10:11:34 AM9/20/22
Well, I honestly don't think either god exists, but if they do, I find
it improbable the far Right's targeted Evil One, Biden, has any negative
traits Donald wouldn't easily surpass in his evilness.

And that's why I also find it improbable that you, as a claimed
Christian, would even seriously think about supporting the terribly
corrupted, larcenous and bullying Donald. If it's his disingenuous
embrace of the evangelical far right, or maybe his fame and wealth or
his spicy elite pals that like to exploit underage females for sex or
even if it's just your love for a truly shitty bastard's personality
because it reflects your own behavior I can then begin to accept you're
another CINO wandering around in a sick daze, dreaming of apocalyptic
liberation and/or authoritarian blissfulness.

Donald isn't "perfect", eh? LOLol! He's not even presidential. He's all
for himself and his elite pals (who hope for pardons). But, you are, as
I've said many times over many years now, in this forum to have it be
all about yourself.

And so you and Donnie are on the same wavelength of weirded out people
that elevate themselves daily by denigrating their opposition,
relentlessly. Donnie hates losing any contest, no matter how trivial. So
do you. Donnie hates being wrong. So do you. Donnie's world of denials,
distractions, scheming and self-serving behaviors mirror yours.

You and Donnie are in orbit together. The gravity of truth and the Law
will eventually win out.

@y=

Steven Douglas

Sep 20, 2022, 2:23:48 PM9/20/22
On Tuesday, September 20, 2022 at 7:11:34 AM UTC-7, docufo wrote:
> On 9/18/2022 4:50 PM, Steven Douglas wrote:
> > On Sunday, September 18, 2022 at 4:21:01 PM UTC-7, docufo wrote:
> >>
> >> So, God, creating and knowing all things, must've also known Lucifer the
> >> Angel or any angel, having free will but under the moral weight of God's
> >> righteous "plan," could rebel and be a persistent antagonist until the
> >> Apocalypse,
> >
> > Are you upset with God for giving Lucifer free will? Should God have
> > created the Heavens and the Earth without giving any of us free will?
> > Should he have just made us robots who could only do good things?
> >
> > And by the way, Doc, I have never said Trump is perfect. I have said
> > he is a flawed man that did many great things for this country. Many
> > great things that have been undone by the inept and feeble old man
> > you Democrats chose to elect.
>
> Well, I honestly don't think either god exists,

Satan is not a god. He does exist, but he doesn't mind that you don't
think he exists. He uses people such as you in ways you don't even
realize.

> but if they do, I find
> it improbable the far Right's targeted Evil One, Biden, has any negative
> traits Donald wouldn't easily surpass in his evilness.

I have NEVER said Biden is evil. Don't impose your own imagination
on me, just because it makes you feel good to do it. Anything I have
ever actually said is fair game, but I'm tired of you making up lies
about me and spreading them here as if they're fact. And then other
posters have picked up on your lies about me, and believe those lies
to be facts.

But then I just described the way leftists have always operated. They
made up a bunch of crap about Trump so they'd have an excuse to
investigate him for most of his presidency. Only to find nothing, but
the exposed themselves for the liars that they are.

> And that's why I also find it improbable that you, as a claimed
> Christian, would even seriously think about supporting the terribly
> corrupted, larcenous and bullying Donald.

I don't know how many times I have to explain this to you, but I will
continue until it finally sinks in to your brain (if that's even possible).

I have told you repeatedly that I would rather vote for a flawed man
who will do the right thing, than vote for a perfectly decent man who
will screw things up. Biden isn't even a perfectly decent man (as you
will find out in the coming months after the next Congress is seated),
but Biden has already screwed things up.

Trump was among the best presidents of my lifetime, and the proof
of that is that he got MORE VOTES in his reelection campaign than
he got the first time. As I have mentioned previously, Obama got
FEWER votes in his reelection than he got the first time. Trump set
a record for the most votes for a sitting president in the history of
this country. Do you understand that a lot of Americans (including
me) wanted things to go on the way they were, and not be all
screwed up the way Biden has done?

I have a whole list of things that are worse under Biden, and you
have yet to give me a serious answer to ANYTHING that is better
since Biden took office. You did tell me some ridiculous thing
that I don't even remember at this point. What was that again?

docufo

Sep 21, 2022, 1:13:33 PM9/21/22
On 9/20/2022 11:23 AM, Steven Douglas wrote:
> On Tuesday, September 20, 2022 at 7:11:34 AM UTC-7, docufo wrote:

>>> Are you upset with God for giving Lucifer free will? Should God have
>>> created the Heavens and the Earth without giving any of us free will?
>>> Should he have just made us robots who could only do good things?
>>>
>>> And by the way, Doc, I have never said Trump is perfect. I have said
>>> he is a flawed man that did many great things for this country. Many
>>> great things that have been undone by the inept and feeble old man
>>> you Democrats chose to elect.
>>
>> Well, I honestly don't think either god exists,
>
> Satan is not a god. He does exist, but he doesn't mind that you don't
> think he exists. He uses people such as you in ways you don't even
> realize.

2 Corinthians 4:4

He does??!! No, Beelzebub is the god of this world. And while he's not
the equal power to God or even close to his "talents," Beelzebub's great
influence in this physical world makes him a god to many nonetheless. A
dark and dangerous god that leads his countless minions to possess and
control humans. Anyway, that's what many believe.

Lucifer can work magic, manipulate physics, alter time and space, but
cannot create living things, or inanimate things. Illusion, deception,
trickery, lies are what the Devil's all about. It's the same qualities
you possess. You must've been possessed long ago and still can't realize
it.

You show signs of demonic possession, but it might simply be mental
illness.

In any case, it's all about YOU, and that's in keeping with Satan's
exploitation of negative human traits, such as pride, ego, selfism,
etc., that makes his job so much easier.

One of his demons must've found your tortured soul and moved in. He's
been using YOU in ways you've been clueless about for many years. It's
tragically comical like so many aspects of your presence here.

=)=

docufo

Sep 21, 2022, 1:56:05 PM9/21/22
On 9/20/2022 11:23 AM, Steven Douglas wrote:
It must've been a lifetime spent in hallucinatory rapture.

and the proof
> of that is that he got MORE VOTES in his reelection campaign than
> he got the first time. As I have mentioned previously, Obama got
> FEWER votes in his reelection than he got the first time. Trump set
> a record for the most votes for a sitting president in the history of
> this country. Do you understand that a lot of Americans (including
> me) wanted things to go on the way they were, and not be all
> screwed up the way Biden has done?
>
> I have a whole list of things that are worse under Biden, and you
> have yet to give me a serious answer to ANYTHING that is better
> since Biden took office. You did tell me some ridiculous thing
> that I don't even remember at this point. What was that again?

If you're attempting to sanitize your immoral psycho Donald by
comparison to Biden, it'd be Like comparing Caligula to Jimmy Carter.

If you were looking for a pretty solid family (minus Billy), a devout
Christian (and wife), patriotic, dedicated social workers and making
real peace in this world (Camp David), being as honest as anyone could
reasonably expect of a top politician, it would've been a rational
decision to have voted for Carter in 1976 and 1980, but you didn't.

No, instead, you grabbed a hold of Death Valley Ronnie's britches and
had your tongue up halfwit Ford's ass earlier, determined that Democrats
were the evil party of Satan.

LOL! And you're still just as dumb and deluded today!

#y=

Steven Douglas

Sep 21, 2022, 5:54:58 PM9/21/22
On Wednesday, September 21, 2022 at 10:13:33 AM UTC-7, docufo wrote:
> On 9/20/2022 11:23 AM, Steven Douglas wrote:

> >> Well, I honestly don't think either god exists,
> >
> > Satan is not a god. He does exist, but he doesn't mind that you don't
> > think he exists. He uses people such as you in ways you don't even
> > realize.
>
> 2 Corinthians 4:4
>
> He does??!! No, Beelzebub is the god of this world.

Exactly, he's YOUR god. I believe the Apostle Paul was being a
bit sarcastic with his reference to Satan being the "god of this
world". Believers are in the world, but not of the world.

"I have given them your word and the world has hated them, for
they are not of the world any more than I am of the world. My
prayer is not that you take them out of the world but that you
protect them from the evil one." John 17:14–15.

Thank you, Jesus!

> And while he's not
> the equal power to God or even close to his "talents," Beelzebub's great
> influence in this physical world makes him a god to many nonetheless.

Very true, but not to me. So don't tell me Satan is a god, because
I will never accept that he's a god to any believer.

> A dark and dangerous god that leads his countless minions to possess and
> control humans. Anyway, that's what many believe.

Those of us who have Jesus in our hearts believe this:

"He has delivered us from the domain of darkness and transferred us
to the kingdom of His beloved Son". Colossians 1:13.

> Lucifer can work magic, manipulate physics, alter time and space, but
> cannot create living things, or inanimate things. Illusion, deception,
> trickery, lies are what the Devil's all about. It's the same qualities
> you possess. You must've been possessed long ago and still can't realize
> it.

No, I'm protected from all of that. It's a shame that you choose
to forego that protection. But it does explain some of the crap
that you post here.

> You show signs of demonic possession, but it might simply be mental
> illness.

Neither, but that is certainly what your "god" (Satan) wants you
to believe.

> In any case, it's all about YOU, and that's in keeping with Satan's
> exploitation of negative human traits, such as pride, ego, selfism,
> etc., that makes his job so much easier.

Look at the way you just wrote that paragraph, filled with the
pride, ego, selfism, etc. that you're trying (and failing) to project
onto me.

> One of his demons must've found your tortured soul and moved in. He's
> been using YOU in ways you've been clueless about for many years. It's
> tragically comical like so many aspects of your presence here.

Oh, the irony. Go ahead, Doc, keep posting your dark videos here.
I'm sure your "god" (Satan) loves those videos.

Steven Douglas

Sep 21, 2022, 6:02:40 PM9/21/22
Uh, no, it was a far more beautiful world than the one we're in
right now with Biden screwing everything up. But I notice you
have NO defense for Biden. All you do is whine about Trump,
as if you think Trump is still in charge of anything.

Meanwhile, you ignore Biden's, screw-ups, and you ignore
everything I have written about Biden and the Democrats.
I guess you think if you just ignore those things, those things
are not really happening. Talk about a hallucinatory "reality".

> > and the proof
> > of that is that he got MORE VOTES in his reelection campaign than
> > he got the first time. As I have mentioned previously, Obama got
> > FEWER votes in his reelection than he got the first time. Trump set
> > a record for the most votes for a sitting president in the history of
> > this country. Do you understand that a lot of Americans (including
> > me) wanted things to go on the way they were, and not be all
> > screwed up the way Biden has done?
> >
> > I have a whole list of things that are worse under Biden, and you
> > have yet to give me a serious answer to ANYTHING that is better
> > since Biden took office. You did tell me some ridiculous thing
> > that I don't even remember at this point. What was that again?
> >
> If you're attempting to sanitize your immoral psycho Donald by
> comparison to Biden, it'd be Like comparing Caligula to Jimmy Carter.

Trump did a lot of good things for this country, and for the world.
But you're too intellectually deficient to actually discuss real
issues, so all you can do is whine about Trump.

> If you were looking for a pretty solid family (minus Billy), a devout
> Christian (and wife), patriotic, dedicated social workers and making
> real peace in this world (Camp David),

Trump made real peace in the world, too, but you lack the
intellectual capacity to actually discuss it.

> being as honest as anyone could
> reasonably expect of a top politician, it would've been a rational
> decision to have voted for Carter in 1976 and 1980, but you didn't.

That's right, I didn't. Because Carter screwed a lot of things
up, just as Biden is doing. And I've told you countless times
already that I would rather vote for a flawed man who will do
the right thing, than vote for a perfectly decent man who will
screw things up. Carter screwed things up.

> No, instead, you grabbed a hold of Death Valley Ronnie's britches and
> had your tongue up halfwit Ford's ass earlier

Well, no, I didn't particularly like Ford. I was for Reagan in
the 1976 primary, but you probably know nothing about
any of that. Even then, when you were around and aware,
you know NOTHING about the 1976 primary of Ford. But
I'm not surprised. Has anyone ever told you that you're
the most ill-informed person who has ever posted here?

docufo

Sep 21, 2022, 8:18:55 PM9/21/22
Eh, you've forgotten already that I don't believe either god exists, but
if they do, you're on shaky ground with both. Believing in your god's
protection would need for you to stop supporting bullies, crooks and
deceivers as leaders.

Surely, Jesus wouldn't be giving you a moral pass on your fanatical
support for a mean-spirited, pathologically lying, megalomaniacal, race
baiting authoritarian psycho playboy that's gotten even his adult kids
involved in his larcenous schemes. No, it's not Biden.

At best, Jesus might decide you're just a naive nut ball, and still give
you the keys to the Kingdom, but none of them unlock St. Peter's gate.
The keys only work for the heavenly restrooms outside the gate. And I'd
imagine you'd run fast for a quick dump after discovering you're locked
out. There's always purgatory, though.

@y=

docufo

Sep 21, 2022, 8:41:07 PM9/21/22
I ignore much of it like you say you ignore much of my posts, even
chopping large parts off that apparently your biases won't let you read.
I don't chop off your rantings but I should. However, the old adage that
one shouldn't stoop to the low moral levels of one's opposition, which
in this case, is you and Trumpers scooting along with a moral wreck of a
man, Donnie, expecting great things from an inglorious asshole that's
wrapped up in himself, like you are. Self-righteousness, a pathological
hatred of the Left, a paranoia so pronounced it rivals the Nazi's
decades ago. But there's always those wonderful "conspiracies" to take
refuge from the truth and legal storm that brewing, to seek comfort in
the biggest lies ever told.

>>> and the proof
>>> of that is that he got MORE VOTES in his reelection campaign than
>>> he got the first time. As I have mentioned previously, Obama got
>>> FEWER votes in his reelection than he got the first time. Trump set
>>> a record for the most votes for a sitting president in the history of
>>> this country. Do you understand that a lot of Americans (including
>>> me) wanted things to go on the way they were, and not be all
>>> screwed up the way Biden has done?
>>>
>>> I have a whole list of things that are worse under Biden, and you
>>> have yet to give me a serious answer to ANYTHING that is better
>>> since Biden took office. You did tell me some ridiculous thing
>>> that I don't even remember at this point. What was that again?

I have a whole list of terrible developments while Donnie served, and
even more after he's refusing to concede he's not the legal President.

When you and the Trumpers can present a logical, truthful account and
evidence in support of your and their unfounded claims of electoral
rigging, then maybe we can rationally discuss this issue further.

All I hear from you and Trumpers are unverified claims, hearsay,
illogical storytelling. But it keeps you and them from facing the
terrible truth of stroking the madness and mayhem Donnie exudes and
promotes.

You know he's gotten this nation into an unprecedented civil disorder
that is so tragic when it all began with his inability to accept
electoral defeat.

And the worst of this evolving tragedy is the real threat of civil war
choking off the future plans of everyone - fanatics and sensible people
alike. And all you and they will have to show for the big lies is
misery, death and destruction. And a long painful reconciliation.
You are skimming along the thin ice on a thawing frozen lake, junior.

The 1/6 committee and the courts will thaw it, and the truth will sink
you and your scurvy horde of half-witted and hateful hellions. Any
demons mixed among you will likely have trouble distinguishing between
MAGA devotees and satanists.

@y=

Steven Douglas

Sep 22, 2022, 1:02:18 AM9/22/22
You say that, but you always talk about them as if they do. How
many times have you told me I'm going to Hell, while you don't
believe the place exists? You're a very confused human, Doc.
See just below, as you go on to talk about God and Satan as if
they both exist:

> but if they do, you're on shaky ground with both.

How do you know? Are you so arrogant that you think you're my
judge? You think you speak for God AND Satan? You're laughable.

> Believing in your god's
> protection would need for you to stop supporting bullies, crooks and
> deceivers as leaders.

Stop pretending that you know God's thinking, Doc. It makes you
look even more ridiculous than usual.

> Surely, Jesus wouldn't be giving you a moral pass on your fanatical
> support for a mean-spirited, pathologically lying, megalomaniacal, race
> baiting authoritarian psycho playboy that's gotten even his adult kids
> involved in his larcenous schemes. No, it's not Biden.

Yes, it is Biden. I realize you don't know about the Biden crime
family, because the corrupt media in this country has kept that
bit of news from you. But you will be finding out about if in the
not too distant future.

> At best, Jesus might decide you're just a naive nut ball, and still give
> you the keys to the Kingdom, but none of them unlock St. Peter's gate.

Please, Doc, stop thinking you're qualified to speak for Jesus.
You have no idea what you're talking about. There are many
flawed men in the Bible that God has used for the good of the
world. How do you know that Trump isn't one of them? And
really, do you think ANYTHING you say about God has any
impact on me? You don't even know how ridiculous you make
yourself appear.

Steven Douglas

Sep 22, 2022, 1:20:46 AM9/22/22
I do that when you write one of your longwinded posts, and my
eyes start to glaze over after the first 120 paragraphs.

> that apparently your biases won't let you read.

No, it's that enough is enough sometimes when you go on and on and
on and on and on. And on.

> I don't chop off your rantings but I should.

Well, actually you leave some of my posts hanging at the bottom of
your response, completely unanswered. It's the same as if you just
cut it off, since you basically ignored it. It just happened very recently.
I'll be sure to point it out the next time it happens, so you can see
what a hypocrite you are. Oh wait, you already know what a hypocrite
you are. You revel in your hypocrisy.

> However, the old adage that
> one shouldn't stoop to the low moral levels of one's opposition, which
> in this case, is you and Trumpers scooting along with a moral wreck of a
> man, Donnie, expecting great things from an inglorious asshole that's
> wrapped up in himself, like you are.

I can't wait for the truth to come out about Biden and his corrupt
son Hunter. If we had a real media in this country, you would
already know. But it's okay, you'll know soon enough.

> Self-righteousness, a pathological hatred of the Left,

Hmm, just change "Left" to "Right", and you just described yourself,
hypocrite.

> a paranoia so pronounced it rivals the Nazi's decades ago.

You just did it again, but your paranoia is about Trump. I really
can't believe how much time you spend talking about Trump,
who is a man without a public office. Yet we have a president
right now who is as corrupt as can be, but you don't want to
talk about him.

> But there's always those wonderful "conspiracies" to take
> refuge from the truth and legal storm that brewing, to seek comfort in
> the biggest lies ever told.

The biggest lies ever told are coming from the corrupt Deep State,
which buried the Hunter Biden laptop story just before the 2020
election. And then they sent out 50 corrupt former intelligence
officials to say they believed the Hunter Biden laptop story was
Russian disinformation. But they were ALL lying, as we know now.
That right there is one of the biggest lies ever told, in order to get
Biden elected at all costs.

I know you have no idea what I'm talking about, Doc. So you think
I'm the one who is lying. But that's only because you are completely
ignorant of what is going on in this country. But someday you will
know, and you'll know that I was right.

> I have a whole list of terrible developments while Donnie served, and
> even more after he's refusing to concede he's not the legal President.

A whole list? Can you give me just one, just to start? And when
you come up with nothing, I will be sure to point it out.

> When you and the Trumpers can present a logical, truthful account and
> evidence in support of your and their unfounded claims of electoral
> rigging, then maybe we can rationally discuss this issue further.

I just gave you an example of the rigged election. The media
buried the Hunter Biden laptop story, and lied about it in order
to get Biden elected. I have also given you other examples,
such as Democratic governors changing election laws without
going through the state legislatures, as is required by the U.S.
Constitution.

> All I hear from you and Trumpers are unverified claims, hearsay,
> illogical storytelling.

Can you give an example?

> But it keeps you and them from facing the
> terrible truth of stroking the madness and mayhem Donnie exudes and

My eyes are glazing over.

docufo

Sep 22, 2022, 4:40:34 AM9/22/22
He's not my god since I don't think he exists. You said Satan is not a
god. You're wrong, contradicting biblical verses identifying him as such.

You don't know any more about what the bible says or means than what
your biases will allow you.

>>> Very true, but not to me. So don't tell me Satan is a god, because
>>> I will never accept that he's a god to any believer.

The bible states he is a god. Did you miss my reference?
And there are other verses that identify Satan as a, or the god of this
world.

>>> Those of us who have Jesus in our hearts believe this:
>>>
>>> "He has delivered us from the domain of darkness and transferred us
>>> to the kingdom of His beloved Son". Colossians 1:13.

>>> No, I'm protected from all of that. It's a shame that you choose
>>> to forego that protection. But it does explain some of the crap
>>> that you post here.

I'd say your protection has failed you when you decided to support a
known serial business fraud, a pathological liar, a race baiter, riot
inciter, hoaxer, a thief of a children's charity fund, a COVID-19 jester
and deceiver, ad fucking nauseam. Used his own children to defraud
people to garner charity funds for himself. For chrissakes, junior, have
you gone totally off the rails??!

I was a Presbyterian growing up and if I'd encountered your behavior
back then, I'd be thinking immediately you're a devious sinner! Perhaps
even deceiving yourself!

>>> Neither, but that is certainly what your "god" (Satan) wants you
>>> to believe.

Your God's reputation in the OT leaves many to seriously question the
goodness of your god, believing instead he must be evil and good.
Are you sure your god accepts your support for Donnie's evil ways?

>>> Look at the way you just wrote that paragraph, filled with the
>>> pride, ego, selfism, etc. that you're trying (and failing) to project
>>> onto me.

No need to project those icky qualities onto you since you've already
got all of 'em!

>>> Oh, the irony. Go ahead, Doc, keep posting your dark videos here.
>>> I'm sure your "god" (Satan) loves those videos.

How would you know what they're about? You claimed you've not seen any
of 'em! Another lie? Surely. You're full of lies, junior. Your Donnie
boy's got you easily beat, though.

>> Eh, you've forgotten already that I don't believe either god exists,
>
> You say that, but you always talk about them as if they do. How
> many times have you told me I'm going to Hell, while you don't
> believe the place exists? You're a very confused human, Doc.
> See just below, as you go on to talk about God and Satan as if
> they both exist:

Your impression of my expressions is wrong. Hell means many things to
many people. Your interpretation of my usage of Hell and God or Satan,
or the demons and angels, is also totally wrong. Unlike yourself, I
don't feel a compulsion to accept beliefs as reality and truth.

I'm then to be henpecked by you that my non-acceptance of your god is
something foolish, inferior, ignorant, naive, immature, etc.

We're talking intangibles and idealistic yearnings, junior. In that
gooey place, there's nothing much solid to hold onto.

>> but if they do, you're on shaky ground with both.
>
> How do you know? Are you so arrogant that you think you're my
> judge? You think you speak for God AND Satan? You're laughable.

No, I speak for my beliefs and opinions, and unlike yourself, I have a
built-in BS Detector that alerts me to probable lies, big or little, of
opponents. And the alarm always goes off every time I engage you,
multiple times.

>> Believing in your god's
>> protection would need for you to stop supporting bullies, crooks and
>> deceivers as leaders.
>
> Stop pretending that you know God's thinking, Doc. It makes you
> look even more ridiculous than usual.

Stop thinking verses are the words of a god, and be more suspicious of
such claims. But since Donnie's got you on his tractor beam, pulling you
in ass first, it's hopeless to expect any epiphany from you.

>> Surely, Jesus wouldn't be giving you a moral pass on your fanatical
>> support for a mean-spirited, pathologically lying, megalomaniacal, race
>> baiting authoritarian psycho playboy that's gotten even his adult kids
>> involved in his larcenous schemes. No, it's not Biden.
>
> Yes, it is Biden. I realize you don't know about the Biden crime
> family, because the corrupt media in this country has kept that
> bit of news from you. But you will be finding out about if in the
> not too distant future.

I know the Donnie's a serial crook and had his adult kids help him steal
charity money. That'd be enough right there, but there's much more.
Trump's got you by the monkey tail.

>> At best, Jesus might decide you're just a naive nut ball, and still give
>> you the keys to the Kingdom, but none of them unlock St. Peter's gate.
>
> Please, Doc, stop thinking you're qualified to speak for Jesus.
> You have no idea what you're talking about. There are many
> flawed men in the Bible that God has used for the good of the
> world. How do you know that Trump isn't one of them? And
> really, do you think ANYTHING you say about God has any
> impact on me? You don't even know how ridiculous you make
> yourself appear.

You mean my jesting and opining is my attempt to "speak for Jesus"? You
need to take a long restful vacation, junior. Why not book a nice hotel
suite in the peaceful Baja where natives love to show their appreciation
for Trumpers.

LOL!

#)#

docufo

Sep 22, 2022, 4:49:53 AM9/22/22
You seem to magically know what my eyes are doing with your posts! You
think that my ignoring parts of your messages means I've not read them?
NAH, I READ all of your ranting and raving, obsessions, delusions, lies,
distractions, self-righteousness and hypocrisy.

I then take a good shot of Pepto Bismol.

@y=

Steven Douglas

Sep 22, 2022, 3:35:07 PM9/22/22
I already explained it to you. Satan is the god of the world -- but
believers are not of this world. I showed you the verse in the Bible
that explains that, it's just above where you replied, but you totally
ignored it.

> You don't know any more about what the bible says or means than what
> your biases will allow you.

No, that would be you. I assure you, the Apostle Paul was not telling
believers to think Satan is a god to us. He's a god to the world (which
is you and your fellow nonbelievers). You don't even know how much
Satan uses people such as you for his own ends.

> The bible states he is a god. Did you miss my reference?

No, I explained it to you. But apparently you missed my explanation.

> And there are other verses that identify Satan as a, or the god of this
> world.

Can you show me? And include the context, which you failed to
do with your previous citing of one Bible verse. It is clear beyond
a doubt that the Apostle Paul was referring to nonbelivers when
he used the term "god" to describe Satan. Satan is their "god",
and not any kind of god to believers.

> I'd say your protection has failed you when you decided to support a
> known serial business fraud

I don't care what you'd say. You're not God, and you're certainly
not my judge. I had a choice to vote for a man who promised
to put pro-life justices on the Supreme Court, and who showed
every indication that he was pro-Israel -- or vote for a candidate
who belongs to a party that is pro-abortion and anti-Israel.

I chose to vote for the pro-life and pro-Israel candidate. And I
really don't care if an atheist doesn't like it.

> a pathological liar, a race baiter,

That sounds like Biden. Want some examples?

> riot inciter,

Biden again. Biden gave that dark speech in which he demonized
about half of the voting electorate in this country, and already we
have a leftist in North Dakota who murdered a MAGA supporter
after a political argument. But then you wouldn't even know about
that if I hadn't posted it here, because there is a blackout on that
story in our corrupt national media.

But could you imagine it was Trump who gave such a hateful and
divisive speech, and some guy wearing a red hat ran down a young
liberal? It would be the ONLY thing they're talking about in the media
right now.

> hoaxer, a thief of a children's charity fund, a COVID-19 jester
> and deceiver, ad fucking nauseam. Used his own children to defraud
> people to garner charity funds for himself. For chrissakes, junior, have
> you gone totally off the rails??!

I don't approve of misusing charity money, no matter who does it.
But apparently it only bothers you when Trump does it, but you'll
give Biden a pass. That's because you're a hypocrite.

Oh, and by the way, Trump paid the money back.

Headline: "Joe Biden’s cancer charity spent more than $3.7million
on staff salaries but distributed ZERO towards research grants over
two years, tax filings reveal"

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8950275/Joe-Bidens-cancer-charity-spent-3-7million-staff-salaries.html

> I was a Presbyterian growing up and if I'd encountered your behavior
> back then, I'd be thinking immediately you're a devious sinner!

What would that child version of yourself think of the current
version of yourself? Be honest, think about your pornographic
videos. What would the child version of Gary think about Doc?

> Perhaps even deceiving yourself!

No, I know who I am, and I know why I chose to vote for Trump.
And why I chose to vote against Hillary. By the way, Doc why did
you vote against Hillary again?

> Your God's reputation in the OT leaves many to seriously question the
> goodness of your god, believing instead he must be evil and good.

Give an example of God doing evil, and I will explain it to you
since it seems you probably missed a few Sunday School
classes when you were that young Presbyterian child who
would falsely judge me.

> Are you sure your god accepts your support for Donnie's evil ways?

I'm sure there are things God is disappointed about with
Trump, and with all of us. You would have probably asked
this question about the Apostle Paul, too, wouldn't you?
Or about King David. Or any number of other people in
the Bible who were very flawed humans, but God used
them to accomplish His will on Earth.

Maybe the young Presbyterian named Gary might have
been able to understand that if he had continued to go
to church and study the Bible and comprehend it?

> No need to project those icky qualities onto you since you've already
> got all of 'em!

So do you, hypocrite. Look at the way you think you're qualified
to judge me.

> How would you know what they're about? You claimed you've not seen any
> of 'em!

I started to watch the first one you ever posted, when you were
still using YouTube. I realized right away that it was nothing I
wanted to see. And just to alleviate your suspicions, I did NOT
report you to YouTube. And I NEVER reported ANYTHING you
have ever done to anyone. Have you got that?

> Another lie? Surely. You're full of lies, junior. Your Donnie
> boy's got you easily beat, though.

No, all I have to do is read the titles of the videos you post,
and I can get an idea of what it's about. And I know that it's
not anything I want to get near.

> >> Eh, you've forgotten already that I don't believe either god exists,
> >
> > You say that, but you always talk about them as if they do. How
> > many times have you told me I'm going to Hell, while you don't
> > believe the place exists? You're a very confused human, Doc.
> > See just below, as you go on to talk about God and Satan as if
> > they both exist:
>
> Your impression of my expressions is wrong. Hell means many things to
> many people. Your interpretation of my usage of Hell and God or Satan,
> or the demons and angels, is also totally wrong. Unlike yourself, I
> don't feel a compulsion to accept beliefs as reality and truth.

Except when you tell me I will be going to the Hell that you
don't believe in. Or when you tell me I'm in trouble with God
AND Satan.

> I'm then to be henpecked by you that my non-acceptance of your god is
> something foolish, inferior, ignorant, naive, immature, etc.

Speaking of immature, I have noticed the way you finish some
of your posts with flatulence humor. Or referring to someone
having pimples on their ass, or other similarly immature remarks.
And I think about how that takes away from anything serious
that you might have said in that same post. Suddenly, you
appear to be an adolescent when you do that. Just something
you might want to think about when you're trying to make a
serous point, and then you undercut yourself with your humor
that is more fitting for a teenage boy.

> We're talking intangibles and idealistic yearnings, junior. In that
> gooey place, there's nothing much solid to hold onto.

I have a lot more to hold onto with my belief in God than you
do in your belief in little green men. And I'll be happy to have
that discussion with you when I have more time.

> >> but if they do, you're on shaky ground with both.
> >
> > How do you know? Are you so arrogant that you think you're my
> > judge? You think you speak for God AND Satan? You're laughable.
>
> No, I speak for my beliefs and opinions, and unlike yourself, I have a
> built-in BS Detector that alerts me to probable lies, big or little, of
> opponents. And the alarm always goes off every time I engage you,
> multiple times.

Let's see, you just said the other day that I was a big Ford
supporter in 1976. You even used one of your adolescent
depictions to describe just how much I supported Ford.
Except you were wrong, as you're wrong about just about
everything about me. It's you who is the liar, Doc. You lie
about me on a constant basis, including in the paragraph
you wrote just above.

> >> Believing in your god's
> >> protection would need for you to stop supporting bullies, crooks and
> >> deceivers as leaders.
> >
> > Stop pretending that you know God's thinking, Doc. It makes you
> > look even more ridiculous than usual.
>
> Stop thinking verses are the words of a god,

Not "a god", God. the Bible is inspired by God, and the proof of
that is the effect it has on societies that recognize and believe
it. Just look at the hellhole societies that have rejected the
Bible, and that's beginning to look more and more like some of
our major cities in this country. Look what you nonbelievers
are doing to those cities, the rat infested hellholes of crime
and misery that they are becoming.

> and be more suspicious of
> such claims. But since Donnie's got you on his tractor beam, pulling you
> in ass first, it's hopeless to expect any epiphany from you.

Get thee behind me, Satan.

> >> Surely, Jesus wouldn't be giving you a moral pass on your fanatical
> >> support for a mean-spirited, pathologically lying, megalomaniacal, race
> >> baiting authoritarian psycho playboy that's gotten even his adult kids
> >> involved in his larcenous schemes. No, it's not Biden.
> >
> > Yes, it is Biden. I realize you don't know about the Biden crime
> > family, because the corrupt media in this country has kept that
> > bit of news from you. But you will be finding out about if in the
> > not too distant future.
>
> I know the Donnie's a serial crook and had his adult kids help him steal
> charity money. That'd be enough right there, but there's much more.

There's more about Biden than you know, too. Along with is son
Hunter, and his brother Jim. Stay tuned, Doc.

> Trump's got you by the monkey tail.

No, I am fully aware of who he is, and why I voted for him and
not for Hillary. Isn't it a bit odd that you're so upset with Trump,
yet you didn't even bother to vote against him in 2016 when he
actually became president? In a weird way, you actually voted
FOR Trump in 2016, since the vote you threw away was meaningless.

But maybe this explains your inordinate hatred and anger, your
deranged rage about Trump because you know you didn't even
vote against him, and you're this angry with yourself?

docufo

Sep 22, 2022, 9:55:29 PM9/22/22
Uh, and then you previously said: (quote)

Satan is not a god. He does exist, but he doesn't mind that you don't

"Believers are not of this world..."?? LOL! What world are Satan's
believers in then??

John 12:31
English Standard Version
31 Now is the judgment of this world; now will the ruler of this world
be cast out.

Whether they're believers or followers of Satan isn't the point I make,
but that the ruler of this world is Satan according to various verses.

You said Satan is not a god and then said he is. I said he's not a god
as Jehovah is a god, by lacking powers of creation and other major
attributes, but the devil is regarded by apostles and biblical authors
as the ruler of this world. A ruler needn't be regarded as a god, but
there are undoubtedly those that follow evil leaders, and idolatry is
certainly invoked among them. Idolatry includes delusions that the idol
is beyond human. A god in their belief.

Idolatry is the worship of a cult image or "idol" as though it were God.
In Abrahamic religions idolatry connotes the worship of something or
someone other than the Abrahamic god as if it were God.

So, it is obvious that millions have regarded evil human leaders as
gods, and since Satan rules this world, he must also be complimented by
mortal leaders that people regard as (false) gods.

The bible warns people about idolatry and "having no gods before (God),"
which supposedly makes God angry, jealous and wanting to smite believers
in false gods.

First, you say Satan is not a god, but then say he's a god of this world
but without believers. One cannot be a god, false or real, without
believers. As in God Himself, he wouldn't be a god without believers.
Jesus reminds his flock that the power of belief allows God to do things
for humans. Without belief, there are no godly miracles, no power of
prayer, no help for suffering humanity without belief, devotion,
preferably honest and unwavering. No place for apostates, junior!

You'd better clean up your act, apostate, CINO, or your god and Jesus
won't be protecting you. And when you avidly support an anti-godly
character like Donald John, ignoring or defending his many trespasses,
you are more on the pathway to Lucifer's abode upon death.

I'll rub my rabbit's foot for you tonight.

#y@

Steven Douglas

Sep 23, 2022, 1:50:00 AM9/23/22
This world, of course. Believers are in the world, but not OF this
world. Have you never heard that phrase before? We are told to
be in the world, but not of the world.

> John 12:31
> English Standard Version
> 31 Now is the judgment of this world; now will the ruler of this world
> be cast out.

He's the ruler of this world, but believers are not of this world.
Yes, we are IN the world, but not of the world. I realize that
makes no sense to an atheist, so I'm not even going to try to
explain it to you. And I really don't care what you think about
any of this.

docufo

Sep 23, 2022, 4:56:52 AM9/23/22
How does it feel refusing to acknowledge you first said Satan is not a
god, and then said he is a god of this world?

That IS the devil at work on YOU! LOL! Deception. Confusion.

You mean believers in Christ and God are IN this world, but not OF it?
You grammatically made it appear you're referring to Satan's believers
as not being of this world, but in it!

LOL!

Yes, I've heard that many times about Christian beleivers. Yet, for
CINOs it doesn't matter. Apostates are more IN this world and OF it,
both. Look at your obsession with partisan politics and making money.
Of always being right and superior over your opponents. That's
definitely obsessing about things IN and OF this world!

Your pride, feelings of moral superiority and refusal to admit you're
wrong is something Satan would see as a door left wide open.

Satan must love to exploit you as much as God wants to disown you for
habitual hypocrisy. Yet, God is supposed to be a forgiving entity, and
patient beyond human understanding, working his mysterious ways to keep
his flock protected and inspired.

I'll still rub my rabbit's foot tonight and wish it'll give you enough
self-insight to keep you from naively doing the devil's work here.
You'll soon be dancing around your bunker, shouting "Hail Satan!"

#)=

Steven Douglas

Sep 23, 2022, 3:21:09 PM9/23/22
He's not a god, he was created by God. He was created as
an angel, but then became a fallen angel and was cast out
of Heaven. Now he's a demon, but he has many people in
this world fooled into thinking he's a god. I'm not one of
those people, but apparently you are.

So let's look at the context of that Bible verse to which you
referred (2 Corinthians 4:4), in which you falsely believe that
I'm supposed to accept that Satan is a "god". In the proper
context, it is crystal clear that that verse is about the way
nonbelievers bow to Satan's wishes, whether they believe
he exists or not.

Here's that verse in proper context, starting with the first
verse of 2 Corinthians, Chapter 4:

" Therefore, having this ministry by the mercy of God, we do
not lose heart. We have renounced disgraceful, underhanded
ways; we refuse to practice cunning or to tamper with God’s
word, but by the open statement of the truth we would commend
ourselves to every man’s conscience in the sight of God.

"And even if our gospel is veiled, it is veiled only to those who
are perishing. In their case the god of this world has blinded the
minds of the unbelievers, to keep them from seeing the light of
the gospel of the glory of Christ, who is the likeness of God. For
what we preach is not ourselves, but Jesus Christ as Lord, with
ourselves as your servants for Jesus’ sake." 2 Corinthians 4:1-5

Notice now, the context of the verse you cited is about those who
are perishing (as in "unbelievers"). Now read it again in the proper
context. Satan is a "god" to the world of unbelievers, who are busy
taking God out of every aspect of our society. You unbelievers
have won, you have given Satan exactly what he wants -- a society
free from God and religion.

docufo

Sep 23, 2022, 5:19:57 PM9/23/22
LOLOL! Communists after the Bolsheviks, under Stalin, were unable to
stop people in their privacy, aside from a public church or synagogue,
from believing in their god or prevent them from coalescing.

One can shut down the physical churches, junior, but the Stalins of this
Satan-ruled world (supposedly) can't destroy their faith. Idealism of
any kind cannot be eliminated from this species by threats, punishments,
destruction of institutions.

Humans will continue to believe fervently in all manner of intangible
things and persist in their starry-eyed beliefs to bring them emotional
comfort.

Likewise, belief in freedom and rights cannot be stopped by denigrating
democratic and legal institutions via conspiracies and moral corruption,
threats, violence or even by warfare. The flames of freedom and our
rights, of equality, justice, compassion and love will not be
extinguished by corrupted, greedy and egoistical fanatics in Ivory
Towers leading angry, ignorant and fascistic mobs.

A society "free" of the strength of human diversity, expressed
creatively or otherwise, and free of any way to stop persecution for
race, ethnicity, religion, ideology and sexual orientation, free of any
respect for each other and our properties, our rights and our very
existence as emotional beings desiring a lifespan of happiness of
fulfillment of our dreams and goals, is what your Donnie and his
Trumpers are working to destroy - even as they pronounce their great
love for America.

And the main destroyer, Donald, is a totally corrupted "Moses" of his
flock, the Trumpers, working hard to obfuscate his great behavioral
dysfunctions that led to an unprecedented paranoia and hatred for the
Left, which resulted in two historical disasters - the Capitol assault
and a rigged election hoax.

Your deliverer in flesh has rotted from within, so you now turn to Jesus
and God and the angels for deliverance from your party's big mistake in
2016 that's been exacerbated greatly since he left office by continuing
to support his pathological deconstruction of a democracy he and his
cult claim they love so much. LOL!

You, Donnie and they love yourselves, money and dominance over any
opposition. Bullies, reprobates, liars, traitors, egomaniacs and idiots,
all! And you expect the Left to swallow it after your and their
deep-throating conspiracies and false allegations down our gullets? LOL!

It'll take a LOT more effort than that to dig your way out of your moral
rabbit hole in Hell. You'll need the Apocalypse's mass horrors and
bloodletting to get your minds away from blaming your stupid selves.

#y-

Steven Douglas

Sep 23, 2022, 6:46:42 PM9/23/22
Except for the millions they murdered. You do know about that,
don't you? And there's nothing funny about it, despite your
deranged LOLOL!

And to think, you supported the spread of communism during
the Vietnam war. But that's no surprise, you've shown that you
love tyranny, and you'd love to have me behind bars if there
were any way you could pull that off -- simply because you
don't like my politics.

But then there's a guy like you in North Dakota, who ran down
and killed a MAGA supporter, simply because they had a
political argument. That's the nature of the left, to kill anyone
or imprison anyone who disagrees with them. Stalin did it,
and you would do it if you had the power, wouldn't you? Why
not just admit it?