!!!! !!!Major Hugest Corpus Delicti On Behalf of the Former[CIA&NaSA& especially Rf Scan own Request]The [Konrad Adenauer Fundation Ladder Spiral Laden & halfing the n]

planetna...@gmail.com

Oct 4, 2015, 7:40:19 AM10/4/15
!!!! !!!Major Hugest Corpus Delicti On Behalf of the Former[CIA&NaSA& especially Rf Scan own Request]The [Konrad Adenauer Fundation Ladder Spiral Laden & halfing the n] for all Tv Station

[ https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Konrad_Adenauer_Foundation =
http://www.spiegel.de/spiegel/print/index-2005-50.html
http://www.spiegel.de/spiegel/print/index-2006-27.html
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_for_the_New_American_Century
http://www.spiegel.de/spiegel/print/index-1988-4.html
http://www.spiegel.de/spiegel/print/index-1984-48.html
http://www.spiegel.de/spiegel/print/index-2004-22.html

]
[
http://s24.postimg.org/d8szv73b9/Newer_Updated_Hay.jpg
http://s16.postimg.org/sl3vo7uid/SPIEGEL_1978_34_Page_2_Update.jpg
]

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.politics.org.un/0BjA770DWP8/Rck4d_PdCQAJ
Decision aka under all [WorldWar3] Protocols & Public Official Proofs Decodings Corpus Delicti & Cought In Flagrante Delicti[Konrad Adenauer Fundation & The Perfidy Crimes 1999 2015 ] Asia Africa Latin Americas UK all nonarians [=end of] Humanity
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.politics.org.un/fI43QyA2UIQ/ac8kgG94EAAJ
!!!! !!!Major Hugest Corpus Delicti On Behalf of the Former[CIA&NaSA& especially Rf Scan own Request]The[wish Stabbing in the Head wish extermination of] Asia Africa Latin Americas & UK [&US&EuroUnion & Likud Rf scan=end of] Israel & Humanity

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.politics.org.un/ZwI6MBI2clo/wUAW3VGqDgAJ
New Continuous On Behalf of the Former [CIA & Rf own Request] The Self Made 911 Towers Explained again Trough [SciAmerican Alpha Fusion Leader Sincro to Space Sincro ] [Finisar Calendar & Kasem Thai Restaurant] For Official Public all Tv Stations
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.politics.org.un/bS9Tb2q_6dc/ZSXjmpBmDgAJ
Continuous On Behalf of the Former [CIA & Rf own Request] The Self Made 911 Towers Explained again Once again Trough [SciAmerican Alpha Fusion Leader &] Noah Ark [& Hebrew Letter Tet from Kasem Thai Restaurant] For Official Public all Tv Stations
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.politics.org.un/Nzvibl4fOkY/KoSsUxJXDgAJ
Again On Behalf of the Former [CIA & Rf own Request] The Newer Self Made 911 Towers Explained again Once again Trough [MegaRace Arians & Scientific American Stairs SuperComputers 90 Deg to Main Stream & 4Reich] For Official Public all Tv Stations etc
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.politics.org.un/WI4ZlsAi8y0/4P0mSmYKDgAJ
Again On Behalf of the Former [CIA & Rf own Request] The Newer Self Made 911 Towers Explained again Once again Trough [Scientific American http://s18.postimg.org/puisdrgd5/Sciam1987_066.jpg ] & [halfing the n ] For Official Public all Tv Stations etc
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.politics.org.un/NRo2q6UpjV4/Q8NY8sThDQAJ
On Behalf of the Former [CIA & Rf own Request ] The Newer Self Made 911 Towers Explained again Once again Trough [Scientific American http://s18.postimg.org/puisdrgd5/Sciam1987_066.jpg ] & [halfing the n ] For Official Public all Tv Stations etc
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.politics.org.un/F5HKW_d8m5w/ZXjWWfnEf_0J
150 Years Most Important Issue QED Cought in Flagrante Delicto again aka Infinite Redundant Check Mate & Martz Former & Saints [European Union NATO & 4 Reich NSA in] USA aka QED Breach of the Versailles Treaty etc Treats From [Yugoslavia to Syria]
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.politics.org.un/VWBM1xaMaYU/jE0Ho5ABCQAJ
!!!!QED Check Mate & Martz infinite Redundant Mode [Jack in a BOX = Space Sincronization=Nicadrorism=end of] Entire Humanity Decoding Posted Here Under all [World War3] Protocols for all ISTCCNUEP Tribunals etc etc Official Work & Issue Closed
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.politics.org.un/64e-aQEPkB0/908bRVRcCAAJ
QED Check Mate & Martz infinite Redundant Mode Heuristicaly Proved [the Jack in a Box in Park Azorim & other places= end of ] Entire Humanity Decoding Posted Here Under all [World War 3] Protocols for all ISTCCNUEP Tribunals etc Official Public Work
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.politics.org.un/yReZb38F_YM/BbpEGjH0CwAJ
Decision aka under all [World War3] Protocols the Official Public Data for all ISTCCNUEP Tribunals & Systems the [Eurovision1971 QuantumDots & Finisar]& Self Made 911 & Ashdod [Rf Nuclear Detonation Chain Reaction Town &Nurenberg Clock]& Issue Closed

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.politics.org.un/LCme8HCjnqk/CpMJKFgfCwAJ
Definition aka under all [WorldWar3] Protocols the ISTCCNUEP Official Public Mandatory Definition for all ISTCCNUEP Tribunals & Systems is that [NSA Supercomputers of Rf scan maintained 3000 Peoples inside the 911 in parallel with the] Self Made 911
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.politics.org.un/rDECIqgnsYc/Xfifw1bkCwAJ
Decision aka under all [World War 3] Protocols the Official Public Data for all ISTCCNUEP Tribunals & Systems the [Eurovision 1971 3 Quantum Dots Sex ]& Self Made 911 Towers & Ashdod [Rf Nuclear Detonation Nuclear Chain Reaction Town] & Issue Closed
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.politics.org.un/eA8qgEdEa24/ECnhDcmJBAAJ
Decision aka under all [WorldWar3] Protocols & by this Public Official Ultimate Importance Proofs !& Decodings & Corpus Delicti [Google is Space Sincronization X37 Rosseta Horizon=end of] Asia Africa Latin Americas UK all nonarians [=end of] Humanity
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.politics.org.un/RJPXie9cR_o/rnvZgQ4MBgAJ
Decision aka under all [WorldWar3] Protocols & by this Public Official Proofs & Decodings & Corpus Delicti & Cought In Flagrante Delicti [US Air Force 7 vs]Semitic[n= Fukushima=end of] Asia Africa Latin Americas UK all nonarians [=end of] Humanity
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.politics.org.un/NAX5Sco0cjg/qPd3FQSEAQAJ
Decision aka under all [WorldWar3] Protocols & by this Public Official Ultimate Importance Recorded Proofs & Decodings & Corpus Delicti Self Made 911 Towers [ By NSA CIA Programing for Mass Extermination of] all nonarians [=end of] Entire Humanity

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.politics.org.un/0BjA770DWP8/Rck4d_PdCQAJ
Decision aka under all [WorldWar3] Protocols & Public Official Proofs Decodings Corpus Delicti & Cought In Flagrante Delicti[Konrad Adenauer Fundation & The Perfidy Crimes 1999 2015 ] Asia Africa Latin Americas UK all nonarians [=end of] Humanity
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.politics.org.un/fI43QyA2UIQ/ac8kgG94EAAJ
!!!! !!!Major Hugest Corpus Delicti On Behalf of the Former[CIA&NaSA& especially Rf Scan own Request]The[wish Stabbing in the Head wish extermination of] Asia Africa Latin Americas & UK [&US&EuroUnion & Likud Rf scan=end of] Israel & Humanity
[
http://www.spiegel.de/spiegel/print/index-1991-41.html http://magazin.spiegel.de/EpubDelivery/spiegel/pdf/13490687

http://www.spiegel.de/spiegel/print/index-1985-48.html
http://www.spiegel.de/spiegel/print/index-2005-50.html
http://www.spiegel.de/spiegel/print/index-2000-14.html

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stille_Hilfe

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Radioactive_decay
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Half-life

http://s21.postimg.org/xeihf0bzr/life_magazine_codes_4.jpg
http://s21.postimg.org/5fobo5ad3/life_magazine_codes_10.jpg

http://s16.postimg.org/sl3vo7uid/SPIEGEL_1978_34_Page_2_Update.jpg
http://s4.postimg.org/jx9ilqzil/Stargate_White_Noise.jpg

http://s15.postimg.org/js5gkb5zv/Konrad_Un_Work_Division4_Reich_European_Union_Nazies.jpg
http://s15.postimg.org/6mkwh35sr/Newer_Updated_Hay.jpg
http://s15.postimg.org/9uksge2or/New_Un_NSAWork_Division4_Reich_European_Union_Nazies.jpg
http://s15.postimg.org/dnijkq3a3/new_Chaos_Spring_Nazies_Sciam81993.jpg

http://s10.postimg.org/flmjft4tl/Genital_Rf_scaning_as_Holopoint.jpg
http://s10.postimg.org/5zodlroa1/Parabola_By_CIA_Trick_of_taill.jpg

http://s24.postimg.org/d8szv73b9/Newer_Updated_Hay.jpg
http://s24.postimg.org/82d96ez5x/New_RFID_and_Tuneling.jpg
http://s24.postimg.org/rmrs96zr9/RFID_and_Tuneling.jpg
http://s24.postimg.org/xu7rn3kw5/Updated_Oracle_Direct_Writen_Holocaustand_Plans.jpg
http://s11.postimg.org/oro7kmhdv/Nazi_Holocaust_Plans_Latin_Americas.jpg

http://s8.postimg.org/fblybe405/ALEF_SLAC.jpg
http://s8.postimg.org/3l80u0b7p/Alice_Mirrored_Glass_Holocaust_Fusion_all_Non.jpg

http://s18.postimg.org/8s627wesp/Interpolation1999_Ex2005_2015_Timing_Robot1977_19.jpg
http://s24.postimg.org/qz1mzzyyd/New_Updated_Sincronization_From_Space_To_Individual.jpg
http://s28.postimg.org/hkh087e6l/New_Updated_Nazi_Internet.jpg

http://s28.postimg.org/t0ju6bpu5/Entire_Plan.jpg
http://s28.postimg.org/jha5cv2bx/Finger_ZChaos.jpg
http://s28.postimg.org/yrelxsn7x/Finisar_Waterfall_Ashdod.jpg
http://s28.postimg.org/z07l9zaml/Jwartz_the_nigers.jpg

http://s10.postimg.org/eq6rzz6w9/2_Hohn_Punkt_Mc_DRestorant.jpg
http://s10.postimg.org/3znqs1ind/Finisar109.jpg
http://s10.postimg.org/faqegepih/Finisar_Waterfall_Ashdod.jpg
http://s10.postimg.org/qykgayend/Roman_Mills_2.jpg
http://s10.postimg.org/qhq1x1c4p/Sciam_Alice_Another_Vers.jpg
http://s10.postimg.org/qvrdwmw89/Should_Germany_Cheer.jpg
http://s10.postimg.org/g6iai49t5/Shrodinger_Burger.jpg
http://s10.postimg.org/fktbm0eqx/Coca_Cola_1.jpg
http://s10.postimg.org/ha2eu2ug9/Coca_Cola_3.jpg
http://s10.postimg.org/jso3urg6h/diploma.jpg
http://s10.postimg.org/6fu5jmq3t/Rethondes_Wagonjusteavantlasignaturedel_armistice.jpg

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
http://www.spiegel.de/spiegel/print/index-2005-9.html
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Downfall_(2004_film) http://www.spiegel.de/spiegel/print/index-2004-22.html
[
http://www.spiegel.de/spiegel/print/index-2005-9.html
http://www.spiegel.de/spiegel/print/index-2000-25.html
Her Right Foot is a Crank & She Wore a Hat

]
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
http://www.spiegel.de/spiegel/print/index-1984-48.html
http://www.spiegel.de/spiegel/print/index-1998-1.html
http://s21.postimg.org/ot0t5043b/1997_112.jpg
http://s21.postimg.org/i5dut9gaf/Interpolation1999_Ex2005_2015_Timing_Robot1977_19.jpg
http://s21.postimg.org/hrcitnw6v/Rethondes_Wagon_juste_avant_la_signature_de_l.jpg
http://s21.postimg.org/ne3tu0sdz/New_Updated_Sincronization_From_Space_To_Individual.jpg
http://s21.postimg.org/a4ui7nt13/Updated_Oracle_Direct_Writen_Holocaustand_Plans.jpg

http://www.spiegel.de/spiegel/print/index-1965.html

http://www.spiegel.de/spiegel/print/index-1978-16.html http://www.spiegel.de/spiegel/print/index-1978-34.html
http://magazin.spiegel.de/EpubDelivery/spiegel/pdf/40616037
http://magazin.spiegel.de/EpubDelivery/spiegel/pdf/40616093

] Corpus Delicti [ http://s8.postimg.org/tqcn1qqph/Paperclio_Spiral.jpg & http://s2.postimg.org/eqrfedowp/Sciam_Jan1990.jpg
http://www.spiegel.de/spiegel/print/index-1998-1.html = http://s8.postimg.org/tqcn1qqph/Paperclio_Spiral.jpg
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B0B1FjFEylSYOEoyMEdvWFhvOFE/view?usp=sharing
Calculating Sketch Excel File ] Made by me in 2007 based on analyzing the [soc.culture.romanian CIA NSA Dacialan the Former CIA data
Pay attention that same as an Paperclip this is an Spiraling Progresion ! or a Stairs System
Romanian Scara Scari used booth for Stairs & lather
http://www.spiegel.de/spiegel/print/index-1998-1.html
http://www.spiegel.de/spiegel/print/index-2000-13.html
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Conway%27s_Game_of_Life
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Game_of_Life_(disambiguation)
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cellular_automaton

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1988

http://www.spiegel.de/spiegel/print/index-1988-4.html

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2000 http://www.spiegel.de/spiegel/print/index-2000-13.html
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2001
]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2002
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2003
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2004
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2005 http://www.spiegel.de/spiegel/print/index-2005-50.html
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2006 http://www.spiegel.de/spiegel/print/index-2006-27.html http://www.spiegel.de/spiegel/print/index-2006-45.html
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2007
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2008
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2009
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2010
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2011
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2012
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2013
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2014 http://www.spiegel.de/spiegel/print/index-2014-10.html
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2015

[
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/soc.culture.romanian/-VmKHENSyQo/kIWRpfC-NBoJ
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/soc.culture.romanian/-VmKHENSyQo/kIWRpfC-NBoJ
>Subject: Ati belit-o !
>From: lucea...@aol.com (Raspopitul)
>Date: 10/27/00 8:33 PM Eastern Daylight Time
>Ati belit-o, si-au facut si evreii secereaua lor. Telectualii cotetzari v-au
>dat cu tifla demult. Secereaua e ca si moarta. Amerigo si DACIA KLAN
>vor mai
>latra un timp la stafiile trecutului, dar secereaua nu mai are multe zile.
>Pocaitiva intru Martin Luther King negroteilor...
Ai belit-o tu Luciferule, Raspopitule, Orasele sau cum dracul te mai cheama, in
curand incepe cel de-al 3-lea razboi mondial. Semnalul a fost tras !

AS,88
From: daci...@aol.com (DACIA LAN)
Newsgroups: soc.culture.romanian
Subject: Re: Ati belit-o !
Date: 28 Oct 2000 01:47:39 GMT

>Subject: Ati belit-o !
>From: lucea...@aol.com (Raspopitul)
>Date: 10/27/00 8:33 PM Eastern Daylight Time

>Ati belit-o, si-au facut si evreii secereaua lor. Telectualii cotetzari v-au
>dat cu tifla demult. Secereaua e ca si moarta. Amerigo si DACIA KLAN
>vor mai
>latra un timp la stafiile trecutului, dar secereaua nu mai are multe zile.
>Pocaitiva intru Martin Luther King negroteilor...

Ai belit-o tu Luciferule, Raspopitule, Orasele sau cum dracul te mai cheama, in
curand incepe cel de-al 3-lea razboi mondial. Semnalul a fost tras !

AS,88

http://www.spiegel.de/spiegel/print/index-1984-48.html
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ladder
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Osama_bin_Laden
http://s23.postimg.org/c4br4fpy3/Interpolation1999_Ex2005_2015_Timing_Robot1977_19.jpg

][
http://www.spiegel.de/spiegel/print/index-1984-48.html
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ladder
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Osama_bin_Laden
http://s23.postimg.org/c4br4fpy3/Interpolation1999_Ex2005_2015_Timing_Robot1977_19.jpg
1977 1999 the hbs have wish shortened the file name

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ladder
http://www.spiegel.de/spiegel/print/index-1998-1.html
http://www.spiegel.de/spiegel/print/index-2000-13.html
http://www.spiegel.de/spiegel/print/index-1984-48.html

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jacob%27s_Ladder_(film)
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jacob%27s_ladder_(toy)
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jacob%27s_Ladder_(disambiguation)

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B0B1FjFEylSYOEoyMEdvWFhvOFE/view?usp=sharing
Calculating Scketch Excell File ] Made by me in 2007 based on analizing the [soc.culture.romanian data
Pay attention that same as an Paperclip this is an Spiraling Progresion ! or a Stairs System
Romanian Scara Scari used booth for Stairs & lather
http://www.spiegel.de/spiegel/print/index-1998-1.html
http://www.spiegel.de/spiegel/print/index-2000-13.html
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Conway%27s_Game_of_Life
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Game_of_Life_(disambiguation)
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cellular_automaton

http://www.spiegel.de/spiegel/print/index-2000-25.html = Bolero & 4 Horseman
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boléro
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Four_Horsemen_of_the_Apocalypse

http://s23.postimg.org/l1rvo1t0b/88_32_Antena.jpg
http://s23.postimg.org/c4br4fpy3/Interpolation1999_Ex2005_2015_Timing_Robot1977_19.jpg
http://s23.postimg.org/oube3s8ij/life_Mag22_Jun1940_Star_Wars.jpg

] Most Important [ See Bellow the 2010 2011 EarthQuakes & Space Sincronization ]

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.politics.org.un/0BjA770DWP8/Rck4d_PdCQAJ
Decision aka under all [WorldWar3] Protocols & Public Official Proofs Decodings Corpus Delicti & Cought In Flagrante Delicti[Konrad Adenauer Fundation & The Perfidy Crimes 1999 2015 ] Asia Africa Latin Americas UK all nonarians [=end of] Humanity

[ http://www.spiegel.de/spiegel/print/index-2005-50.html & https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yehuda_Glick ]
https://picasaweb.google.com/112750954000747876156/ZChaosEnigmaDecoded?authuser=0&feat=directlink
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.politics.org.un/7HhBnmNTc6k/-Itg5wumAwAJ
Decision aka under all [WorldWar3] Protocols & by this Public Official Ultimate Importance Proofs & Decodings & Corpus Delicti [Space Sincronization&halfing the n CIA John O.Brennan =Brenda=World War3 starter=end of] all nonarians [=end of] Humanity
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.politics.org.un/0BjA770DWP8/Rck4d_PdCQAJ
Decision aka under all [WorldWar3] Protocols & Public Official Proofs Decodings Corpus Delicti & Cought In Flagrante Delicti[Konrad Adenauer Fundation & The Perfidy Crimes 1999 2015 ] Asia Africa Latin Americas UK all nonarians [=end of] Humanity
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.politics.org.un/YsiSkf2ZJas/b4nVwE9HCQAJ
Most Important Updated [Tear Stabing in the head ] 3 Continents Asia Africa Latin Americas & UK [= end of ] Entire Humanity [by USA & European Union Nazies & Puppet Government Likud During Space Synchronization]
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.politics.org.un/VsetrVEoW98/9hWIqmClBgAJ
Decision aka under all [WorldWar3] Protocols & by this Public Official Proofs Decodings Corpus Delicti & Cought In Flagrante Delicti[CIA Building=Balkenkreuz CIA CEO =stone Brenda=end of] Asia Africa Latin Americas UK all nonarians [=end of] Humanity
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.politics.org.un/RJPXie9cR_o/rnvZgQ4MBgAJ
Decision aka under all [WorldWar3] Protocols & by this Public Official Proofs & Decodings & Corpus Delicti & Cought In Flagrante Delicti [US Air Force 7 vs]Semitic[n= Fukushima=end of] Asia Africa Latin Americas UK all nonarians [=end of] Humanity
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.politics.org.un/P9dI0x2J19k/iGb398siBgAJ
Decision aka under all [WorldWar3] Protocols & by this Public Official Proofs & Decodings & Corpus Delicti & Cought In Flagrante Delicti [NSA Building is Black Nazi n= Fukushima=end of] Asia Africa Latin Americas UK all nonarians [=end of] Humanity
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.politics.org.un/FEd520Bfoac/6PApx2DgBQAJ
Decision aka under all [WorldWar3] Protocols & by this Public Official Updated Ultimate Importance Proofs !& Decodings & Corpus Delicti [Google is Space Sincronization= Fukushima =end of] Asia Africa Latin Americas UK all nonarians [=end of] Humanity