STRANGE EVENTS, STRANGE DEBUNKING IN FRANCE//What do you call a French debunker?

Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A.

Mar 29, 2013, 6:50:08 PM3/29/13
STRANGE EVENTS, STRANGE DEBUNKING IN FRANCE

Unusual UFO events have been reported since August 10 in many parts of
France. Extraordinary sightings of triangular aerial objects in the
Ardenne region near the Belgian border remain unexplained. But another
high-profile case in Voreppe, southeastern France, has turned comedic.

Videotape of a strange-looking object sighted over a tree in a
residential part of Voreppe caused a brief flurry in the French press
and
attracted the involvement of leading French researcher Jean-Jacques
Velasco of CNES/SEPRA. Initially, Velasco hinted that the case might
be
important. But after closer examination of the evidence, he pronounced
the Voreppe UFO a balloon -- not a weather balloon, as initially
thought,
but evidently a large child's balloon shaped like a ladybug.

French researcher Gildas Bourdais said, "This information has been
confirmed to me, convincingly, by Jean-Jacques Velasco. A family of
Voreppe informed the police that their son had dropped a balloon which
was fairly large (nearly one meter) and in the shape of a ladybug.
There
was very little wind, Velasco explained to me, and it drifted, first
losing altitude, hovered for a moment above the garden, and drifted
away.
The night was falling and the witnesses were mistaken about its size.
When they shot the video, the balloon was already at some distance and
hard to identify." Bourdais adds that an independent source familiar
with
the investigation had confirmed the presence of a string hanging down
from the balloon. "The Voreppe case is a good exemple of bad
information
and misunderstandings of all kinds," Bourdais laments.

Did Velasco himself, normally very conservative in his statements,
initially over-react to the Voreppe UFO? Bourdais thinks so. "It is
apparent now that, contrary to his usual approach, Velasco has been a
bit
overexcited on this case, did not look hard enough at the video, and
made
somewhat hasty declarations to the press," he says. Now this might
have a
negative impact on the treatment of other French UFO cases, Bourdais
fears. He points to a very recent case which seems to have been
dismissed
in a bizarre and unconvincing way.

"The popular newspaper 'Le Parisien' revealed that, on Friday evening,
September 18, policemen and gendarmes observed a luminous disc, moving
very slowly above the mouth of the river Seine, between Le Havre and
Honfleur," Bourdais reports. "It was surrounded by three white lights.
The Director of Le Havre harbor (the 'capitainerie') confirmed that
they
had also seen a UFO, which looked to them like a triangle (the three
lights seen from farther away?). However, Velasco told me that, after
calling the witnesses, he realized the whole thing was overblown
again:
they had seen, in fact, the planet Jupiter and its three satellites!"

Bourdais scoffs at this interpretation. "Sounds like the old days of
Blue
Book, doesn't it? To me, it sounds like, if Velasco had been
instructed
to keep the press quiet, he would not act differently," Bourdais
says.

Finally, what do you call a French debunker? That should be easy >
"an asshole. Bwa-ha-ha-ha-ha!

Sir Gilligan Horry

Mar 29, 2013, 8:03:18 PM3/29/13
On Fri, 29 Mar 2013 15:50:08 -0700 (PDT), "Sir Arthur C.B.E.
Wholeflaffers A.S.A." <garyma...@gmail.com> wrote:

>STRANGE EVENTS, STRANGE DEBUNKING IN FRANCE

I just cooked a nice $3 steak with onions.

I will grow cows and onions and abduct them to my FEMA camps...

http://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.alien.research/ydq8v2Ond_w/r0GZpkvyvXIJ

.
______________________________

... here... http://goo.gl/A7l9U

http://MillionUFOs.blogspot.com

"Free UFO Videos" Since The Year 1998...
http://aliens-ufos-videos.comze.com

http://Art-Bell-Radio-MP3s.blogspot.com

http://www.YouTube.com/ArtBellMP3s

http://YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

Beautiful Documentary ...

1.

2.

3.

http://ProjectMotherShip.blogspot.com

http://BestUFOVideosOnYouTube.site11.com
Best Aliens UFOs Proof...

Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A.

Mar 29, 2013, 10:59:30 PM3/29/13
On Mar 29, 5:03 pm, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
> On Fri, 29 Mar 2013 15:50:08 -0700 (PDT), "Sir Arthur C.B.E.
>
> Wholeflaffers A.S.A." <garymatalu...@gmail.com> wrote:
> >STRANGE EVENTS, STRANGE DEBUNKING IN FRANCE
>
> I just cooked...

Your goose is cooked, surrender and turn over the List of ALL
remaining debunkers.

Time is running out for the debunkers.

Sir A

Sir Gilligan Horry

Mar 30, 2013, 12:54:03 AM3/30/13
On Fri, 29 Mar 2013 19:59:30 -0700 (PDT), "Sir Arthur C.B.E.
Wholeflaffers A.S.A." <garyma...@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Mar 29, 5:03�pm, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
>> On Fri, 29 Mar 2013 15:50:08 -0700 (PDT), "Sir Arthur C.B.E.
>>
>> Wholeflaffers A.S.A." <garymatalu...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> >STRANGE EVENTS, STRANGE DEBUNKING IN FRANCE
>>
>> I just cooked...
>
>Your goose is cooked,

My FEMA camps will have...

BBQ Themes #1...

http://lh3.ggpht.com/_hVOW2U7K4-M/SJpTUHOkv-I/AAAAAAAAYIA/jp08za5R5xQ/s640/79350000.jpg

BBQ Themes #2...

http://www.freakingnews.com/pictures/3500/Oldsmobile-BBQ--3659.jpg

BBQ Themes #3...

http://gosmellthecoffee.com/files/2009/07/pattaya-bbq.jpg

BBQ Themes #4...

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_ScBigNRg0Y4/SakNFMDUSPI/AAAAAAAAAEE/qBOMLVQnTQU/s400/orange3_fn.jpg

>Time is running out for the debunkers.

FEMA Steaks and Pork and Grey� Burgers� BBQ Themes Time.

>Sir A

Sir FEMA CEO Director Agency Chief Theme Organizer...

Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A.

Mar 30, 2013, 9:17:00 AM3/30/13
On Mar 29, 9:54 pm, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
> On Fri, 29 Mar 2013 19:59:30 -0700 (PDT), "Sir Arthur C.B.E.
>
> Wholeflaffers A.S.A." <garymatalu...@gmail.com> wrote:
> >On Mar 29, 5:03 pm, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:

> >> I just cooked...
>
> >Your goose is cooked,
>
> My FEMA camps will have...

Your FEMA camp will have brain-transplant devices.

We HAVE to be sure that your kind no longer poses a truth-terror
threat to THIS ISLAND EARTH.

When did Borsch die? Adams? Twit? The other debunkers?

Good riddance to bad bad bad bad bad bad rubbish.

Sir A?

Sir Gilligan Horry

Mar 30, 2013, 7:22:42 PM3/30/13
On Sat, 30 Mar 2013 06:17:00 -0700 (PDT), "Sir Arthur C.B.E.
Wholeflaffers A.S.A." <garyma...@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Mar 29, 9:54 pm, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
>> On Fri, 29 Mar 2013 19:59:30 -0700 (PDT), "Sir Arthur C.B.E.
>>
>> Wholeflaffers A.S.A." <garymatalu...@gmail.com> wrote:

>> >Your goose is cooked,
>>
>> My FEMA camps will have...
>
>Your FEMA camp will have brain-transplant devices.

And your FEMA camps will not have brain-transplant devices.

Your FEMA camps will be extra-empty.

>When did Borsch die? Adams? Twit? The other debunkers?

Harry has been out of UseNet NewsGroups for a long time.

I think I know why...

Planet Earth is under attack from a variety of extraterrestrials.

You look at DHS, the evidence shows they want to "absorb" the USA
Military.

The evidence shows you have negative-multi-dimensional beings
in control of some elite people in power controlling planet Earth.

Humans are not that stupid !!!

Humans would love to have a beautiful wonderful pretty clean planet!!!

But the Pandora's box that the "third party" has created around us
makes us all crazy and desperate to survive.

We are all sitting and running around doing stupid shit
to pay for a tiny quarter acre block of dirt!!!

P.S.

"Until recently, mankind lived a satisfying control of its decisions.
But it is losing more and more the control of its own fate because of
the growing use of advanced technologies, which lethal consequences on
the earthly and human ecosystems become irreversible. You are slowly
but surely losing your extraordinary capacity to make life desirable.
Your resilience will artificially decrease, independently of your own
will. Such technologies exist that affect your body as well as your
mind. Such plans are on their way."

Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A.

Apr 1, 2013, 12:02:19 AM4/1/13
On Mar 30, 4:22 pm, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
> On Sat, 30 Mar 2013 06:17:00 -0700 (PDT), "Sir Arthur C.B.E.
>

> Wholeflaffers A.S.A." <garymatalu...@gmail.com> wrote:
> >On Mar 29, 9:54 pm, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:

> >> My FEMA camps will have...
>
> >Your FEMA camp will have brain-transplant devices.
>
> And your FEMA camps will not have brain-transplant devices.
>
> Your FEMA camps will be extra-empty.
>
> >When did Borsch die?  Adams?  Twit?  The other debunkers?
>
> Harry has been out of UseNet NewsGroups for a long time.

Did your group Kill them??

Sir Gilligan Horry

Apr 1, 2013, 1:28:50 AM4/1/13
All I know is, someone killed an animal,
and I have to cook pork roast tonight or in the morning.
I bought 2kg of gourmet potatoes on special for $3.
And luckily I have half a large packet of gravy mix.

Billions of people will have that dinner once a week at my FEMA camps.
FEMA CEO Director Agency Chief Dinner & Party Pinata Organizer...
http://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.alien.research/ydq8v2Ond_w/r0GZpkvyvXIJ

Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A.

Apr 1, 2013, 6:47:17 AM4/1/13
On Mar 31, 10:28 pm, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
> On Sun, 31 Mar 2013 21:02:19 -0700 (PDT), "Sir Arthur C.B.E.
>

> Wholeflaffers A.S.A." <garymatalu...@gmail.com> wrote:
> >On Mar 30, 4:22 pm, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:

> >> And your FEMA camps will not have brain-transplant devices.
>
> >> Your FEMA camps will be extra-empty.

> >> Harry has been out of UseNet NewsGroups for a long time.
>
> >Did your group Kill them??
>
> All I know is...

So who is responsible for the DEATH of Adams, Twit, and Borsch? Whom?

Debunkers kill other debunkers when their usefulness to the State is
no longer needed. Look at Sagån for example.

Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A.

Apr 2, 2013, 1:05:39 PM4/2/13
On Mar 29, 3:50 pm, "Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A."
<garymatalu...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Finally, what do you call a French debunker?  That should be easy >
> "an asshole.  Bwa-ha-ha-ha-ha!

Funniest joke in the WORLD, and the MULTI-VERSE.

BTW, do you multi-task in the multi-verse.

Just askin'
Just sayin'
Just us.

Sir Gilligan Horry

Apr 2, 2013, 7:45:43 PM4/2/13
Hey KoOk your on Drugs !

LOL, just jokes.

Sir Gilligan Horry

Apr 2, 2013, 9:12:49 PM4/2/13
On Wed, 03 Apr 2013 12:45:43 +1300, Sir Gilligan Horry
<G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:

>On Tue, 2 Apr 2013 10:05:39 -0700 (PDT), "Sir Arthur C.B.E.
>Wholeflaffers A.S.A." <garyma...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>>On Mar 29, 3:50�pm, "Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A."
>><garymatalu...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Finally, what do you call a French debunker? �That should be easy >
>>> "an asshole. �Bwa-ha-ha-ha-ha!
>>
>>Funniest joke in the WORLD, and the MULTI-VERSE.
>>
>>BTW, do you multi-task in the multi-verse.
>>

>>Just askin'
>>Just sayin'
>>Just us.
>
>Hey KoOk your on Drugs !

"You're"

"You are"

How am I going to stop the typos?

I know, I should take one year to very carefully check each post
before clicking the send button !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>LOL, just jokes.

Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A.

Apr 3, 2013, 8:02:15 AM4/3/13
On Apr 2, 4:45 pm, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
> On Tue, 2 Apr 2013 10:05:39 -0700 (PDT), "Sir Arthur C.B.E.
>
> Wholeflaffers A.S.A." <garymatalu...@gmail.com> wrote:
> >On Mar 29, 3:50 pm, "Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A."
> ><garymatalu...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> >> Finally, what do you call a French debunker?  That should be easy >
> >> "an asshole.  Bwa-ha-ha-ha-ha!
>
> >Funniest joke in the WORLD, and the MULTI-VERSE.
>
> >BTW, do you multi-task in the multi-verse.
>
> >Just askin'
> >Just sayin'
> >Just us.
>
> Hey ...

Bottom line: debunkers = Truth Terrorists and they MUST be expunged.