You Don't Need Us To Tell You That DEBUNKERS Will Be EXPUNGED !!!

Sir Gilligan Horry

Mar 20, 2013, 7:04:42 PM3/20/13

You Don't Need Us To Tell You That DEBUNKERS Will Be EXPUNGED !!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hh_Kx7UKndI

Hilarious !!!

.
______________________________

... here... http://goo.gl/A7l9U

http://MillionUFOs.blogspot.com

"Free UFO Videos" Since The Year 1998...
http://aliens-ufos-videos.comze.com

http://Art-Bell-Radio-MP3s.blogspot.com

http://www.YouTube.com/ArtBellMP3s

http://YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

Beautiful Documentary ...

1.

2.

3.

http://ProjectMotherShip.blogspot.com

http://BestUFOVideosOnYouTube.site11.com
Best Aliens UFOs Proof...

Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A.

Mar 21, 2013, 5:25:05 AM3/21/13
On Mar 20, 4:04 pm, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
> You Don't Need Us To Tell You That DEBUNKERS Will Be EXPUNGED !!!

We have ALMOST completed OPEL:REDU - OPeration ELiminate REmaining
DEbunkers.

All that is left is a VERY minor mop-up job which should take care of
the internet debunkers:

whorry, hager, cujo and the other sock-puppets.

It would be SO much easier if you bums left your caves and marched
straight to the FEMA camps.

Thanks in advance.

Let me know if you need assistance; I'll send over the Chinese-style
Mobile Execution Vans; MEV's for short.

Sir A

Cujo DeSockpuppet

Mar 22, 2013, 10:26:30 PM3/22/13
"Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A." <garyma...@gmail.com> wrote in
Request denired, sockboi.

"So what does that make you? A stalker who stalks an asshole for 7
years now trying to convince others how bad he is?" - Ed the asshole

Sir Gilligan Horry

Mar 22, 2013, 11:08:38 PM3/22/13
On Thu, 21 Mar 2013 02:25:05 -0700 (PDT), "Sir Arthur C.B.E.
Wholeflaffers A.S.A." <garyma...@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Mar 20, 4:04�pm, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:

>> You Don't Need Us To Tell You That DEBUNKERS Will Be EXPUNGED !!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hh_Kx7UKndI

>sock-puppets.

HubbleSite - Out of the Ordinary...Out of this World.
http://HubbleSite.org
News Center, Gallery, Discoveries, Sci-Tech, Fun and Games,
and Reference Desk.

Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A.

Mar 23, 2013, 3:08:21 AM3/23/13
I'll keep this brief; Earth is under an incredible THREAT by the
debunkers and their UNholy alliance with the Reptilians. There is
only ONE FINAL solution to this problem. We the People can eliminate
the Reptoids and the debunkers in ONE FELL SWOOP.

You probably know where I am going with this: 1 quintillion ANTI-
matter bombs. I have once again left a message with the Octagon® to
ready all available AMB's and to let me know when they are ready.

Of course it would be so much easier if you bums would just
SURRENDER.

You can post here with YOUR response,

Tanks in advance.

Sir A

Sir Gilligan Horry

Mar 23, 2013, 4:13:45 AM3/23/13
On Sat, 23 Mar 2013 00:08:21 -0700 (PDT), "Sir Arthur C.B.E.
Wholeflaffers A.S.A." <garyma...@gmail.com> wrote:

>You can post here with YOUR response,

I feel a bit jaded with life and everything today.

Could someone please lend me 5 million dollars for 10 years please ?

>Sir A

Horry Worry Potty Fly Patty Fiddle Sticks Profoundly KoOk Rant
Gilligan the Best Friend of Charles D. Bohne.

Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A.

Mar 23, 2013, 5:07:30 PM3/23/13
On Mar 23, 1:13 am, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
> On Sat, 23 Mar 2013 00:08:21 -0700 (PDT), "Sir Arthur C.B.E.
>
> Wholeflaffers A.S.A." <garymatalu...@gmail.com> wrote:
> >You can post here with YOUR response,
>
> I feel a bit jaded with life and everything today.
>
> Could someone please lend me 5 million dollars for 10 years please ?

I will lend you the directions to your nearest FEMA camp. Please
report there at O800 hours.

Sir Gilligan Horry

Mar 23, 2013, 10:23:02 PM3/23/13
Send 800 Million Federal Reserve Greenbacks
and you get another FEMA camp
at a good fishing spot here
with spa, videos, usenet, newsgroups,
UFO landing pads, KFC, football,
a mini-Area-51, space debate rooms,
and the good thing about my FEMA camp
is 100,000 people will pay to be
imprisoned here!

>Tanks in advance.

Motherships in the solar system.

>Sir A

Sir Gilligan Horry's friend Sir Gilligan Horry.

(I talk to myself often)

(not that often)

(yes you do)

(only while thinking)

(OK then)

(Let's talk about these new successful FEMA camps)

(good idea)

Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A.

Mar 23, 2013, 11:27:09 PM3/23/13
On Mar 23, 7:23 pm, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:

> Send 800 Million Federal Reserve Greenbacks
> and you get another FEMA camp

Again with the FEMA camp jokes, boy oh boy, aren't YOU and your ilk
going to be in for one big mofo surprise.

There are recently newly established FEMA debunker homelands with
names like Saganville and Debunker Land.

I'll make sure there is a spot just for YOU!

Sir A

Sir Gilligan Horry

Mar 24, 2013, 12:45:26 AM3/24/13
On Sat, 23 Mar 2013 20:27:09 -0700 (PDT), "Sir Arthur C.B.E.
Wholeflaffers A.S.A." <garyma...@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Mar 23, 7:23�pm, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
>
>> Send 800 Million Federal Reserve Greenbacks
>> and you get another FEMA camp
>
>Again with the FEMA camp jokes, boy oh boy, aren't YOU and your ilk
>going to be in for one big mofo surprise.

My FEMA camps will have Christmas Stockings, Lucky-Dips,
Sunday Surprise Pot Roasts, and Boxed Presents
And FEMA Camp Theme Rides where we get in old trucks
and drive around the dirt hills pretending we are going to your FEMA
camps, all worried and peeing in our pants.

>There are recently newly established FEMA debunker homelands with
>names like Saganville and Debunker Land.

We will have Philip J. Klass Class Rooms
where they back-engineer Debunker rants
with reverse speech Debunkerism
and Philip J. Klass Party Pinatas!

>I'll make sure there is a spot just for YOU!

You will be alone with Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A.'s
best friend Spot the dog.
My newer FEMA camps will have capacity
for everyone on Earth, Mars, Moon and Neptune.
And I just heard people want to pay $200 a night.
That's 28,472,910,573 people X $1,400 a week
which equals... $5,694,582,114,600 ...per week !!!

>Sir A

If you ever get bored at your empty FEMA camps,
I will let you come over and count the money.

Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A.

Mar 25, 2013, 5:14:54 AM3/25/13
On Mar 23, 9:45 pm, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
> On Sat, 23 Mar 2013 20:27:09 -0700 (PDT), "Sir Arthur C.B.E.

Let me make this perfectly clear; debunkers are considered a GLOBAL
SECURITY threat and that threat must be neutralized.

Thus, they are scheduled to be EXPUNGED from THIS ISLAND EARTH. The
day the very last debunker is vanquished will be ONE GIANT LEAP for
ALL MANKIND.

It HAS to be done. Surrender and bring the rest of your cult with
you.

Tanks again.

Sir A

Sir Gilligan Horry

Mar 30, 2013, 12:47:46 AM3/30/13
I was thinking I could...

>Thus, they are scheduled to be EXPUNGED from THIS ISLAND EARTH. The
>day the very last debunker is vanquished will be ONE GIANT LEAP for
>ALL MANKIND.

I was thinking I could always...

>It HAS to be done. Surrender and bring the rest of your cult with
>you.

I was thinking I could always upgrade my FEMA camps with cult themes.

FEMA Camp Cult Theme #1...

http://whs.wsd.wednet.edu/Faculty/Mcphet/1920sand30ssites/Kevin1920sclothing/1920sjazz_suit.jpg

FEMA Camp Cult Theme #2...

http://www.bodysportusa.com/images/tiebreak.jpg

FEMA Camp Cult Theme #3...

http://lh5.ggpht.com/_5eY0c1g-zJw/SgjMC3Ah89I/AAAAAAAAAEg/jmqHp0CKYaI/cool%20star%20wars%20photo%20pink%20darth%20vader%20hello%20kitty%5B11%5D.jpg

FEMA Camp Cult Theme #4...

http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8499/8285594106_97eb92b46d_z.jpg

FEMA Camp Cult Theme #5...

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_coWBogHOpEY/SUibM6A3y6I/AAAAAAAAA9E/AziwjJCXnAI/s400/CakeFetish.JPG

>Tanks again.

FEMA Camp Motherships.

>Sir A

Sir FEMA CEO Director Agency Chief Theme Organizer...

http://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.alien.research/ydq8v2Ond_w/r0GZpkvyvXIJ

Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A.

Mar 30, 2013, 9:14:58 AM3/30/13
On Mar 29, 9:47 pm, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:

> I was thinking I could...

Not only could you, you WILL do it and surrender RIGHT NOW.

The reason we leave a handful of you debunkers out in society is to
make sure we have
every last one of you bums. Now there can be no doubt: you, Bruce,
George and
the others MUST leave your caves and march right to the FEMA camps
or GWEN towers.

You will be transported to the underground bases and tunnels which
house
certain off-world races.

That is all you need to know.

Laterz;

Sir A

Sir Gilligan Horry

Mar 30, 2013, 7:11:18 PM3/30/13
COOL !!!

>That is all you need to know.

COOL !!!

>Laterz;

I WILL NEED NAPPIES !!!

Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A.

Apr 1, 2013, 12:03:48 AM4/1/13
On Mar 30, 4:11 pm, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
> On Sat, 30 Mar 2013 06:14:58 -0700 (PDT), "Sir Arthur C.B.E.
>
> Wholeflaffers A.S.A." <garymatalu...@gmail.com> wrote:
> >On Mar 29, 9:47 pm, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
> >You will be transported to the underground bases and tunnels which
> >house certain off-world races.
>
> COOL !!!
>
> >That is all you need to know.
>
> COOL !!!
>
> >Laterz;
>
> I WILL NEED....

Shock treatment and YOU and YOUR KIND will receive it.

Surrender NOW!!

Sir Gilligan Horry

Apr 1, 2013, 1:19:58 AM4/1/13
I've had nothing but shock since I got into UFO/ET research from...
oh, well before I got on the internet with Timothy Good's UFO Books.

>Surrender NOW!!

I Surrender Now To Lucy Liu, God, Jesus, Allah, Tom Hanks,
Wilson, and "The Wisdom of Several Races".

Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A.

Apr 1, 2013, 6:45:19 AM4/1/13
On Mar 31, 10:19 pm, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:

> >Shock treatment and YOU and YOUR KIND will receive it.
>
> I've had nothing but shock...

Obviously the voltage wasn't enough.

I will notify the staff to increase the level.

Sir A