Is the Wholeflaffer Conundrum a Collective or a Movement?

Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A.

May 1, 2013, 1:09:46 AM5/1/13
What are your thoughts? All replies will be considered, even THOSE by
the debunkers and their enablers, supporters and sympathizers.

Please notify yourself though if you are a debunker so we can
differentiate between normal civilized people (us) and deranged crack-
pots (debunkers).

Dunka shane.

Sir A

Sir Gilligan Horry

May 1, 2013, 3:26:54 AM5/1/13
THE WHOLEFLAFFER CONUNDRUM IS A TIME COLLECTIVE AND A TIME MOVEMENT

AND A TIME MACHINE COMMANDER !!!

http://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.alien.research/jNiYhf4qbuo/I_Hi2A6lMY0J

.
______________________________

... here... http://goo.gl/A7l9U

http://MillionUFOs.blogspot.com

"Free UFO Videos" Since The Year 1998...
http://aliens-ufos-videos.comze.com

http://Art-Bell-Radio-MP3s.blogspot.com

http://www.YouTube.com/ArtBellMP3s

http://YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

Beautiful Documentary ...

1.

2.

3.

http://ProjectMotherShip.blogspot.com

http://BestUFOVideosOnYouTube.site11.com
Best Aliens UFOs Proof...

Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A.

May 1, 2013, 4:35:33 AM5/1/13
On May 1, 12:26 am, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
> On Tue, 30 Apr 2013 22:09:46 -0700 (PDT), "Sir Arthur C.B.E.
>
> Wholeflaffers A.S.A." <garymatalu...@gmail.com> wrote:
> >What are your thoughts? All replies will be considered, even THOSE by
> >the debunkers and their enablers, supporters and sympathizers.
>
> >Please notify yourself though if you are a debunker so we can
> >differentiate between normal civilized people (us) and deranged crack-
> >pots (debunkers).
>
> >Dunka shane.
>
> >Sir A
>
> THE WHOLEFLAFFER CONUNDRUM IS A TIME COLLECTIVE AND A TIME MOVEMENT
>
> AND A TIME MACHINE COMMANDER !!!

You opinion will be taken into consideration, but not as much as
"normal" people since you are a debunker, a friend of a debunker, and
a sock-puppeteer.

'nuff said.

Si® Å®thü® ÇB Whøléƒlåƒƒé® Çøñüñd®üm

Sir Gilligan Horry