Sir Gilligan Horry is very much in LOVE. X O X O X

Sir Gilligan Horry

Apr 30, 2013, 7:36:01 AM4/30/13
Sir Gilligan Horry is very much in LOVE. X O X O X

I've been chatting with a Japanese girl
in my Art Bell Radio chat room for about 3 hours.
She is so cute.
And she made a radio station in Japan.
And she has solar panels to be right off the grid.
And she is very skilled at many things.
And, on and on and on.
But she is 25 years younger than me.

Anyway, if you like a GREAT VARIETY of music...

http://kiwi6.com/file/w6ekber3pb

That 68.00 MB file is one of her radio show podcasts.

Don't judge it by the first couple of beautiful songs
she has great taste in variety.

DEAR AREA-51 MAYBE YOU COULD ZAP ME WITH SOME ANTI-GRAVITY BEAMS
AND MAKE ME 20 YEARS YOUNGER ;-)

P.S.
RE: the alien invasion I mentioned...
Last night I had about 50 mites in my hair and on my body
crawling into my nose, eyes, ears...
Tonight I have about 5 mites after a lot of work today bathing,
treating, washing clothes, etc.
It's gonna be a hard road getting every last mite out of this friend's
house.
If this was my house, I would pack all the junk up,
and then let off spray bombs in each room.
And spin dry all clothes and curtains, etc.
And I would sauna everyday.

The mites wouldn't stand a chance.

But it's not my house.

I will think of something.

11:35pm ... see you all in the morning !!!

X O X O X

.
______________________________

... here... http://goo.gl/A7l9U

http://MillionUFOs.blogspot.com

"Free UFO Videos" Since The Year 1998...
http://aliens-ufos-videos.comze.com

http://Art-Bell-Radio-MP3s.blogspot.com

http://www.YouTube.com/ArtBellMP3s

http://YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

Beautiful Documentary ...

1.

2.

3.

http://ProjectMotherShip.blogspot.com

http://BestUFOVideosOnYouTube.site11.com
Best Aliens UFOs Proof...

Hägar

Apr 30, 2013, 9:38:09 AM4/30/13

"Sir Gilligan Horry" <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote in message
The mites are still playing with your balls, right ???

Sir Gilligan Horry

Apr 30, 2013, 10:12:14 AM4/30/13
A little bit, but nothing compared to last night.

Oh, man, I can't sleep.

I'm sitting here at 2:02am in Love with that Japanese girl,
and thinking all day and night about aliens and moons,
and mites and I had a coca cola,
and, and...
ummm...
nuffing!

Well, thinking also about my home, UseNet NewsGroups.

Hey, I never told you all this...

When I'm waiting for a bus, or sitting quiet at a friends house,
or just somewhere lost or bored or alone...
I quietly remember many posts and threads here in UseNet NewsGroups.

It's awesome !!!

Weeeeeee

I better sleep I suppose.

As usual I will plug Art Bell archives into my head,
and wake up 2 hours later with it still playing in my head.

ZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz g o o d - n i g h t

HOLD THE FORT !!!!!!!!!!!

http://cdnimg.visualizeus.com/thumbs/ff/5e/awesome,fort,funny,awsome,humor,snow-ff5e4c4198c81164f256ed40b8f466bc_h.jpg

Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A.

Apr 30, 2013, 12:54:35 PM4/30/13
Enough of your clap-trap. Surrender at your nearest FEMA camp.

NOW.

sIr Å

Cujo DeSockpuppet

Apr 30, 2013, 4:45:56 PM4/30/13
"Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A." <garyma...@gmail.com> wrote in

> Enough of your clap-trap. [flush]

DENIED.

"Interesting that you abuser/junkies think that because you clutter
up a bunch of newsgroups with harassment and off topic spin doctoring
that this has some affect on me as a chewtoy." - Ed the chewtoy.
This signature was made by SigChanger.
You can find SigChanger at: http://www.phranc.nl/

Sir Gilligan Horry

Apr 30, 2013, 6:39:22 PM4/30/13
On Tue, 30 Apr 2013 09:54:35 -0700 (PDT), "Sir Arthur C.B.E.
Wholeflaffers A.S.A." <garyma...@gmail.com> wrote:

>Enough of your clap-trap. Surrender at your nearest FEMA camp.

I'm Surrendering to LOVE X O X O X O

>NOW.

NOW LOVE NOW

>sIr �

LOVE �����d��m LOVE

http://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.alien.research/jNiYhf4qbuo/qMvz6IwcR18J

Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A.

May 1, 2013, 1:03:40 AM5/1/13
On Apr 30, 3:39 pm, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
> On Tue, 30 Apr 2013 09:54:35 -0700 (PDT), "Sir Arthur C.B.E.
>
> Wholeflaffers A.S.A." <garymatalu...@gmail.com> wrote:
> >Enough of your clap-trap.  Surrender at your nearest FEMA camp.
>
> I'm Surrendering to...

You have EXACTLY

THREE seconds to surrender

Ready? Let's GO:

Three

Two

What will it be??

Si® Å®thü® ÇB Whøléƒlåƒƒé® Çøñüñd®üm

The Conundrum is BAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK!

Sir Gilligan Horry

May 1, 2013, 3:23:05 AM5/1/13
On Tue, 30 Apr 2013 22:03:40 -0700 (PDT), "Sir Arthur C.B.E.
Wholeflaffers A.S.A." <garyma...@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Apr 30, 3:39�pm, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
>> On Tue, 30 Apr 2013 09:54:35 -0700 (PDT), "Sir Arthur C.B.E.
>>
>> Wholeflaffers A.S.A." <garymatalu...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> >Enough of your clap-trap. �Surrender at your nearest FEMA camp.
>>
>> I'm Surrendering to...
>
>You have EXACTLY
>
>THREE seconds to surrender
>
>Ready? Let's GO:
>
>Three
>
>Two
>
>What will it be??
>

>Si� Ůth� �B Wh�l�l僃� �����d��m
>
>The Conundrum is BAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK!

THREE...

TWO...

ONE...

I'm going back in time with AREA-51
to be with my young Japanese girlfriend.
The good news is,
I can nip the Debunkers in the bud.

"1998 Why is there a UFO Cover-Up Anyway??--Here are 10 Major Reasons
[Updated-1998]"

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.alien.research/gxIyvqZ86dk/YtC_mQ9TiLMJ

LOVE X O X O X to Time Machines, UFOs, Groom Lakes, and Scientists.

HVAC

May 1, 2013, 5:32:44 PM5/1/13
> Sir Gilligan Horry is very much in LOVE. X O X O X
>
> I've been chatting with a Japanese girl
> in my Art Bell Radio chat room for about 3 hours.
> She is so cute.
> And she made a radio station in Japan.
> And she has solar panels to be right off the grid.
> And she is very skilled at many things.
> And, on and on and on.
> But she is 25 years younger than me.

Who? Miki?

> RE: the alien invasion I mentioned...
> Last night I had about 50 mites in my hair and on my body
> crawling into my nose, eyes, ears...
> Tonight I have about 5 mites after a lot of work today bathing,
> treating, washing clothes, etc.
> It's gonna be a hard road getting every last mite out of this friend's
> house.
> If this was my house, I would pack all the junk up,
> and then let off spray bombs in each room.
> And spin dry all clothes and curtains, etc.
> And I would sauna everyday.
>
> The mites wouldn't stand a chance.

What the fuck are mites? Crotch crickets?

HVAC

May 1, 2013, 5:36:59 PM5/1/13

>> Enough of your clap-trap. Surrender at your nearest FEMA camp.
>
> I'm Surrendering to LOVE X O X O X O

Harry's in love with some jap chick that is so stupid she believes in
ufos. Fuck it, just lie to the gook and tell her you're 25.

Sir Gilligan Horry

May 1, 2013, 6:44:33 PM5/1/13
On Wed, 01 May 2013 17:36:59 -0400, HVAC <harlowc...@gmail.com>
wrote:

>>> Enough of your clap-trap. Surrender at your nearest FEMA camp.
>>
>> I'm Surrendering to LOVE X O X O X O
>
>Harry's in love with some jap chick that is so stupid she believes in
>ufos. Fuck it, just lie to the gook and tell her you're 25.

I don't lie.

(I like Ingo Swann)

But to a few stupid general public and real M.I.B
I don't always tell the truth because they
use it against you.

Thanks for you amazing (Mr HVAC Quality) advice.
I've made a note of it in UseNet NewsGroups.

P.S.
Yeah, you are thinking I'm gay
because I said I like Ingo Swann.

Gays are Groovy,
I just like Ingo Swann and certain women, and...
studying about the Milky Way Galaxy.

OH SHUT UP HORRY !!!

Sir Gilligan Horry

May 1, 2013, 6:54:11 PM5/1/13
On Wed, 01 May 2013 17:32:44 -0400, HVAC <harlowc...@gmail.com>
wrote:

>On 4/30/2013 7:36 AM, Sir Gilligan Horry wrote:
>> Sir Gilligan Horry is very much in LOVE. X O X O X
>>
>> I've been chatting with a Japanese girl
>> in my Art Bell Radio chat room for about 3 hours.
>> She is so cute.
>> And she made a radio station in Japan.
>> And she has solar panels to be right off the grid.
>> And she is very skilled at many things.
>> And, on and on and on.
>> But she is 25 years younger than me.
>
>Who? Miki?

She would be helpful at Area-51, Boss !!!

;)

>> RE: the alien invasion I mentioned...
>> Last night I had about 50 mites in my hair and on my body
>> crawling into my nose, eyes, ears...
>> Tonight I have about 5 mites after a lot of work today bathing,
>> treating, washing clothes, etc.

>What the fuck are mites? Crotch crickets?

Tiny things that I can't see.
They are similar to Scabies,
but much smaller.
These particular tiny mites
don't burrow into the skin,
but they get in my body hair,
ears, eyes, nose, and olde wazoo.

I mop the floors, wash the clothing,
bath in hot water with Epsom Salts
and I put VapoRub on certain areas
of my body including around my olde wazoo...
But the mites attacked me in the kitchen last night
just like a massive alien invasion.
The mites must be inside my laptop,
and definitely in my girlfriend's untidy lounge room.

I'm working on plan 'B', 'C', 'D'.
and more.

A 10 - 4.
At Ease.
A Ten Hut.

HVAC

May 2, 2013, 7:12:55 AM5/2/13

>> Harry's in love with some jap chick that is so stupid she believes in
>> ufos. Fuck it, just lie to the gook and tell her you're 25.
>
> I don't lie.
>
> (I like Ingo Swann)
>
> But to a few stupid general public and real M.I.B
> I don't always tell the truth because they
> use it against you.
>
> Thanks for you amazing (Mr HVAC Quality) advice.
> I've made a note of it in UseNet NewsGroups.
>
> P.S.
> Yeah, you are thinking I'm gay
> because I said I like Ingo Swann.

*I* never said you were gay.

> Gays are Groovy,
> I just like Ingo Swann and certain women, and...
> studying about the Milky Way Galaxy.

H�gar

May 2, 2013, 9:44:30 AM5/2/13

"HVAC" <harlowc...@gmail.com> wrote in message
I think they are the same as crabs. They chose to reside
in the "Hotel Horry Anus" ... it stinks to the high heavens,
but it's free ... and he never washes it ...

Sir Gilligan Horry

May 2, 2013, 4:34:07 PM5/2/13
I'm very happy to see Hägar and Mr HVAC are both friends again.

P.S.
Yes, similar to crabs and spooky stuff.
But bird-mites are worse...

http://birdmites.org/anguish.html