Rod Speed Downloading JavaScript trivia

Steve Carroll - fretwizzer

Sep 2, 2021, 10:17:58 PM9/2/21
I see you're preferring to bask in Peter the Klöwn's group of puppets
and false flag ops over a consideration that would have been a shard
more 'factual'. There are ever reducing reasons to come to Google Groups
and silly nonsense like this highlights why that is true.

Peter the Klöwn's actions are totally all deceitful. There can be zero
question that as soon as any former 'blocked person' does something to
wound the little pansy's feelings that they'll be replonked.

It's like a front page hog. Peter the Klöwn has already decided what
he is going to say before he calls. What you say doesn't matter. What
Rod Speed says doesn't matter. You installed and took it for a test drive
and your "professional opinions" lead you to that opinion, how amazing.

--
One Smart Penny!
<https://findwhocallsyou.com/4234911448?CallerInfo>

Dustin who does stuff with miceless computers

Sep 3, 2021, 3:29:57 AM9/3/21
Having to endure the use of OS X it can hardly be called "free" when you
include your time. Well... like I said, I know the flooder is FromTheRafters,
who is a self professed Automator user but I don't know if it could be used
to get by Google's spam filters. Clearly there are too many "let's attack
Peeler for no reason" OS X users and not enough people with the skills to
help the people with Linux gear.

--
E-commerce Simplified
https://www.bing.com/search?q=%22narcissistic%20bigot%22

STALKING_TARGET_29

Sep 3, 2021, 4:33:55 AM9/3/21
This is what Carroll does: he points to comment ABOUT people (made from
real people or socks), no matter how unsupported, and calls that evedence
even as he ignores what the target of his accusations actually has said.

Meanwhile I just point to what Carroll says:

<rrdeqo$kog$1...@fretwizzer.eternal-september.org>

And the reply:

<zctCH.2588$rY1...@fx40.iad>

Carroll admits to, at the very least, threats of harassing my employer,
then tries to minimize it by saying multiple posts somehow count as just
"one incident" of his outrageous behavior.

Then Carroll bizarrely insists people should WANT to be harassed by
him because that gives them a chance to prove they are innocent. Utter
insanity!

He directly admits to the threats but tries to pretend he did not follow
through, but he gives away his game with this comment:

-----
...here you *still* are, trying to make it appear that *I* should
feel guilty for blowing the whistle
-----
He refers to his harassment as "blowing the whistle" -- but does not
speak of feeling guilty IF he had done so, but speaks about HAVING done
so. He tried to deny it, but then made it clear he harassed my employer.

To add more support to his admission there, he claims to not understand
how harassing people is bad, or how innocent people can be harmed by
his harassment. He admits he cannot see what is wrong with such harassment,
but then pretends he was stopped by some anonymous Jiminy Cricket who
made him rethink how wrong his actions are. Why does he contradict himself
so much?

In short: He proves much of what I have been saying about him right
there. His words. No need to dig back.

After he screwed up, and as predicted, "new" people showed up. While
he currently is denying he uses such socks, in the past he has admitted
to it:

<d278fe60-ce88-403d...@googlegroups.com>
-----
I faked those Mac accounts, (i.e Toasty) because you
deserved it
-----

Yeah, he does bad things because his victims deserve it. That is his
worldview... he needs his anonymous Jiminy Cricket to stop him. He cannot
stop himself.

-
This Trick Gets Women Hot For You!
https://gibiru.com/results.html?q=Steve+Petruzzellis+%22NARCISSISTIC+BIGOT%22
https://www.google.com/search?q=Dustin+Cook%3A+functional+illiterate+fraud
Automate Google Groups https://groups.google.com/forum/#!search/Petruzzellis$20or$20Carroll
Steve Carroll the Narcissistic Bigot

Stefen Carroll

Sep 5, 2021, 9:59:56 AM9/5/21
Honestly, those of you who troll are not able to check Glasser Michael
Snit anymore.

Don't look now, but I think Kelly Phillips has a serious brocrush on
Glasser Michael Snit. I have known dogs who argue better than you do.
Give a case study of a successful business that has acquired its wealth
by not giving a hoot about its clients or services.

--
My Snoring Solution!
https://duckduckgo.com/?q=steve+carroll+narcissistic+bigot

Steve Carroll

Sep 5, 2021, 11:36:11 PM9/5/21
Peter Köhlmann and the advocates suggest looking for a suggestion for a
FOSS application is wrong.

Narcissistic Bigot AKA Steve Carroll.

Silver "Christ Hater" Slimer is being controlled by a corporation.

You likely think Gnome handles the desktop well. Nope. Not compared to
anything else, really. Silver "Christ Hater" Slimer just has a bunch of
completely debatable allegations and he knows it, so his MO is to repeat
his BS with flood bots and engage 'people' (who are either socks or shills)
to 'agree to' that bullshit to fluster his audience.

--
Get Rich Slow
https://duckduckgo.com/?q=Steve+Petruzzellis%3A+narcissistic+bigot