Dustin Cook/Diesel: "I wish...you...a few swift kicks...to the side of your head"

Anonymous

Apr 15, 2020, 1:30:47 PM4/15/20
Dustin Cook aka Diesel aka Raid aka Gremlin aka Casio aka Char Jackson

Violence and more violence is this creep's speciality - as long as it
is done from this coward's keyboard.

Now really, has any of you EVER BEFORE seen such an IDIOT on Usenet as Dustin
Cook who posts almost daily of the violence he threatens to wreak on
those who disagree with him on almost any subject at all?

Here he is again, one more once, kiddies:
"Awe. I wish I could tuck you in with a few swift kicks with these steel
toes to the side of your head...just a few mind you."

The guy is f'kn NUTS!
----------------------------
From: Diesel <m...@privacy.net>
Newsgroups: alt.politics.scorched-earth
Subject: Re: 46 posts - in colour!
Date: Tue, 3 Nov 2015 02:17:32 -0000 (UTC)

http://al.howardknight.net/msgid.cgi?STYPE=msgid&A=0&MSGI=%3CXnsA546D97C5CAD4F7D9A8%40dieselpower.eternal-september.org%3E

https://tinyurl.com/y9sts7jf
******
Source: Anon Coward's "Anthology of a Psychopath"

Anonymous Remailer (austria)

Apr 15, 2020, 1:49:40 PM4/15/20

Nomen Nescio

Apr 15, 2020, 2:00:20 PM4/15/20