Narcissistic Bigot Steve Carroll strikes again

Stephen Petruzzellis 9558

Dec 2, 2021, 2:53:12 AM12/2/21
That is the problem 'today' and younger educators don't care at all, people
from past generations *should* know better than to fall for the indoctrination
BS. He disturbs an entire group of people who become collateral damage,
but that's a conceited fool for you. What you and I care about isn't a factor.
Anyone who groks this thread knows it's not created in the nature Snit is
thinking, and most of them are clearly hand written.

--
What Every Entrepreneur Must Know!!
https://www.linkedin.com/in/michael-glasser-86860011

Ann Glaser

Dec 2, 2021, 10:39:55 AM12/2/21
Ending support for 16 bit apps is what it comes down to.

How is bash on Linux doing anything above the lowest common denominator?

Steve 'Narcissistic Bigot' Petruzzellis. This is something the mainstream
media never covers.

-
This Trick Gets Women Hot For You!
https://duckduckgo.com/?q=Dustin+Cook+the+functional+illiterate+fraud
<https://groups.google.com/g/rec.photo.digital/c/e7iwP04xhNU>
Steve Petruzzellis the Narcissistic Bigot

Snit Michael Glasser

Dec 2, 2021, 8:48:20 PM12/2/21
Zeus must have read Alan B urls and became acutely envious. I suspect this
is our first manifestation of the improved Zeus.

I want Alan B to support her trolling accusation. Let's see the message
ID Alan B. When I accused Alan B of lying as Zeus I actually supported it
with links.

What it looks like matters little and not worth obsessing over, especially
if it's web based.

Everyone is Alan B -- the oldest gag in the book.

Can you get less dishonest? The complete sham is chock-full of goofy cracks
and is based heavily on Alan B's 'user database' claim.

--
Live on Kickstarter
https://www.zillow.com/homedetails/108-Warrior-Dr-Kingsport-TN-37663/42459578_zpid/

Sockboy

Dec 3, 2021, 4:32:51 AM12/3/21
Sockboy is commonly seen posting "CANNOT BE FOUND" when it comes to data
on the Internet where it is written with other words... but Sockboy is
just too idiotic or lost to grasp any information he reads... or he doesn't
recognize it _as_ what it is even when he does read it. Too much glue for
you, Gluey. Android is based on Linux. Even if Sockboy is too stupid to
figure that out. Another pint you mean, Sockboy drinks them down pretty
quick. I have not confirmed that the number: 1-423-491-1448 belongs to
Sockboy.

--
I Left My Husband & Daughter At Home And THIS happened
https://www.govinfo.gov/content/pkg/GOVPUB-GP3-53521b56d37f77e8febfe0902a635dd5/pdf/GOVPUB-