That pervert

Faithful Word Baptist Church

Jul 21, 2023, 5:02:39 PM7/21/23

KushHeadFievel

Jul 22, 2023, 6:31:43 AM7/22/23
On Friday, July 21, 2023 at 5:02:39 PM UTC-4, Faithful Word Baptist Church wrote:
> FievelJ admitted to being a paedophile
>
> https://groups.google.com/g/alt.music.michael-jackson/c/_jZP-LvjfZA/m/UbaXlSWQAQAJ
Yet I have 0 victims as I do NOT abuse.

Just being attracted doesn't follow abuse you idiot.

Faithful Word Baptist Church

Jul 22, 2023, 8:59:22 AM7/22/23
You are a paedophile, you admitted it out of your own free will.

You are gay you do have sex with me but are also a self confessed paedophile but you say you don't have have sex with kids? Who do you think you are fooling?

KushHeadFievel

Jul 22, 2023, 11:55:23 AM7/22/23
I AM HAVING SEX WITH YOU?

I NEVER HAD SEX WITH A CHILD, EVER.

Faithful Word Baptist Church

Jul 22, 2023, 5:09:08 PM7/22/23
I wouldn't be in the same room as you.

You are a big liar on both points.

Maybe you should kill your self.

KushHeadFievel

Jul 22, 2023, 5:15:20 PM7/22/23
Nope not a liar, but you are lying making accusations about people you never met.

It is simple dumbfuck, I have the attractions, I do NOT act on them.

And it's yourself not your self dumbfuck.

Faithful Word Baptist Church

Jul 22, 2023, 5:32:03 PM7/22/23
You accused your self of being a paedophile. The only thing you have ever told the truth about is your unhealthy interest in children.

> It is simple dumbfuck, I have the attractions, I do NOT act on them.

That sounds like woke bullshit.

> And it's yourself not your self dumbfuck.

At least I'm not a nonce like you.

If I had half a chance, I would have all the paedophiles lined up and shot or fed to sharks.

KushHeadFievel

Jul 22, 2023, 10:08:40 PM7/22/23
The problem with people like you is you think killing innocent non abusive pedophiles will solve something. It won't, I never ever had any victims. People who use trafficked children are the one's to go after, not non-abusers like me. I don't have a record for it, as I never ever abused.