Re: What is the atheist position on child molesting by homosexuals?

yard apes

Oct 1, 2022, 8:20:03 PM10/1/22
In article <XnsA2D8B8C00E5...@94.75.214.90>
Samuel Harrigon <samha...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Dave Hall <dh...@novell.com> wrote in news:XnsA2D8B4AD7ACBC0ADEJS3CQ@
> 0.0.0.0:
>
> > Are atheists Democrats? Therefore pro-homo and pro-child molester?
> >

> Yes. Atheists all hate children so much that they will eat babies when the
> police aren't looking. They need to be watched at all times for their evil
> until the US converts to Sharia.
>
> Atheists are all fucked up. They need a forced conversion to Islam because
> they've made it clear that they ain't doing it willingly. The have no idea
> what is best for them,and its very very sad because its a waste of life.
>
> Imam Samuel Harrigon
> Good Old Gospel Ship Mosque

They are experts at spreading Monkeypox too.

FievelJ

Oct 9, 2022, 8:21:06 PM10/9/22
Atheists are not dumb, that's why we are atheists.
Most of us are strongly against abuse of a child, and even me even though I am a Pedophile.

NOT all pedophiles are abusers. NOT all abusers are pedophiles.
No one chooses to be a pedophile in fact most wish they did not have that attraction toward children.
Michael J Jackson was a pedophile even if he did not act on it.

Facts and people need to learn the truth.

Faithful Word Baptist Church (God hates fags)

Oct 12, 2022, 4:43:21 AM10/12/22
You have child porn cartoons all over Twitter and other social media websites.

FievelJ

Oct 12, 2022, 7:07:07 AM10/12/22
That's not real child porn you fucking idiot.
And not one story I write is based on real life.

Everything I share on twitter on FICTION.
Do you know what that word means you fucking idiot?
And no matter how much you deny it Michael Jackson was a pedophile.

Faithful Word Baptist Church (God hates fags)

Oct 13, 2022, 6:15:18 AM10/13/22
All the against Michael Jackson are pure FICTION
There is nothing to deny. Just bullshit pumped out by attention seekers and trolls.

A person who put disgusting garbage child porn any ware is a paedophile.

FievelJ

Oct 13, 2022, 9:11:59 AM10/13/22
Hey idiot, learn the English language better before posting.
If you think that is child porn then never visit AllTheFallen or ShotaWorld.
Those sites are extremely against anything involving any real children, and if it does, those people are banned quickly.

And Michael Jackson was a pedophile even if he never abused any child.
He loved young boys being around him as much as possible.

That's a pedophile.

Faithful Word Baptist Church (God hates fags)

Nov 3, 2022, 9:49:19 AM11/3/22
There is not a single disease that the majority infected people are not gay men

FievelJ

Nov 10, 2022, 8:02:54 PM11/10/22
Yet there's millions who are not infected.
And they now have a prescription drug which if you have HIV it will take it to the point of undetectable.
They have almost done it, the cure is really close.

Malcolm McMahon

Nov 21, 2022, 11:35:44 AM11/21/22
There is an athiest position on only one subject. the existance of God or Gods.

%

Nov 21, 2022, 1:18:04 PM11/21/22
it all goes together

%

Nov 21, 2022, 1:19:02 PM11/21/22

aaa

Nov 21, 2022, 1:37:49 PM11/21/22
Once up on a time, there were people who called themselves atheists in
opposition of religious indoctrination for the freedom to pursue the
self-evident truth. Not long after, these same people declared
themselves the owner of truth to become hostile to all religious beliefs
in general.

What the fuck happened? Is this the corruption of power on real display?
Once the atheists have gained power, they will become more tyrannical
than their worst enemies, right?

--
God's spiritual evidence:

God's spiritual evidence is evident in everyone.
Find it and treasure it because it's the covenant of God.
It's the reason why we are given this life on earth.
It's the foundation why we can have meaning in life.

Let's all honor our personal spiritual evidence of God for the sake of
Christ!

Mitchell Holman

Nov 21, 2022, 2:11:19 PM11/21/22
aaa <j...@somewhere.org> wrote in news:tlgghs$3ro01$1...@dont-email.me:

> On 2022-11-21 11:35, Malcolm McMahon wrote:
>> "yard apes" <yard...@alt.net> wrote:

>>> They are experts at spreading Monkeypox too.
>>
>> There is an athiest position on only one subject. the existance of
>> God or Gods.
>
> Once up on a time, there were people who called themselves atheists in
> opposition of religious indoctrination

If religion is so "self-evident"
why does it have to be indoctrinated
into people?

> for the freedom to pursue the
> self-evident truth.

Self evident truth needs no
indoctrination.

aaa

Nov 21, 2022, 3:13:35 PM11/21/22
Because indoctrination is the essential part of modern scientific
education. If you don't want to oppose the indoctrination of science in
school and university, you have no ground to oppose the indoctrination
of philosophy in church and religion either. Memorizing a formula is not
very different from memorizing the golden rule. One may give you a
better career, the other will make you a better person.

>> for the freedom to pursue the
>> self-evident truth.
>

> Self evident truth needs no
> indoctrination.

That has nothing to do with my actual point. The knowledge of truth is
not learned in schools, universities, or churches, yes.

Faithful Word Baptist Church (God hates fags)

Nov 22, 2022, 3:16:55 AM11/22/22
On Sunday, October 2, 2022 at 1:20:03 AM UTC+1, yard apes wrote:
They spread diseases and molest kids - that why they are hated all over the world.

FievelJ

Nov 22, 2022, 10:13:47 AM11/22/22
True meaning does not have to come from some god(s).
I have meaning in my life but I don't believe in any sort of a god.

> Let's all honor our personal spiritual evidence of God for the sake of
> Christ!
For the sake of Jesus Christ huh?
You do know there's 10,000 unique religions right?
About 1 billion believe in Christianity and the other 6.5 billion people either believe in a separate god, or none at all. I believe in none at all, it is better that way, I make my own rules, and there's many good rules I have which didn't need to come from some book. A god is not necessary to teach good morals, only good morals are needed to teach good morals. Now you have 6.5 billion people to convince into Christianity... good luck.

FievelJ

Nov 22, 2022, 10:17:35 AM11/22/22
I do not spread diseases and I never molested one child, I always chose the right way, every single time.

I am NOT an abuser, I am a pedophile who actually realizes how much it hurts them later in life.
I refuse to place anyone through that dummy.
Children grow up, and even if they thought they wanted to do it, it still can cause quite a lot of phycological damage later on in life. So I will never do that to a child, as I love them too much to do that.
Now go away idiot.

Faithful Word Baptist Church (God hates fags)

Nov 23, 2022, 4:17:25 AM11/23/22
> <snip his meaning point scoring rubbish>

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CXOfz1YkWeA&t=17s

Faithful Word Baptist Church (God hates fags)

Nov 23, 2022, 4:25:17 AM11/23/22
FievelJ admitted to being a paedophlie
> I am NOT an abuser, I am a pedophile who actually realizes how much it hurts them later in life.

Anyone who knows him, never ask him to look after your children.

Max

Nov 23, 2022, 5:40:59 AM11/23/22
You really love that pedo don't you.

FievelJ

Nov 23, 2022, 7:55:00 AM11/23/22
Of course he likes me, or are you talking about Michael Jackson?
He would rather protect someone like him, then to admit that they are capable of such things.
Although I might be a pedophile, I am not an abuser.

Faithful Word Baptist Church (God hates fags)

Dec 4, 2022, 1:02:34 PM12/4/22
On Tuesday, November 22, 2022 at 3:17:35 PM UTC, FievelJ wrote:
> On Tuesday, November 22, 2022 at 3:16:55 AM UTC-5, Faithful Word Baptist Church (God hates fags) wrote:
> > On Sunday, October 2, 2022 at 1:20:03 AM UTC+1, yard apes wrote:

> > > They are experts at spreading Monkeypox too.
> > They spread diseases and molest kids - that why they are hated all over the world.
> I do not spread diseases and I never molested one child, I always chose the right way, every single time.
>
> I am NOT an abuser, I am a pedophile who actually realizes how much it hurts them later in life.
So you did abuse A child in the past?
> I refuse to place anyone through that dummy.
> Children grow up, and even if they thought they wanted to do it, it still can cause quite a lot of phycological damage later on in life. So I will never do that to a child, as I love them too much to do that.
> Now go away idiot.

What are you saying? You jackoff to child porn on the Usenet and probably posted a few of them yourself?

The more I find out about you the sicker you seem.

Please get help for your mental condition.

FievelJ

Dec 5, 2022, 11:39:56 AM12/5/22
I never posted any real (CHILD PORN) and (NEVER WILL). I jackoff more to plush animals and furry stuff, but occasionally to the stuff on AllTheFallen and ShotaWorld, where non-fiction is strictly against the rules.
Anything involving a real minor even voice only gets banned fast.

> The more I find out about you the sicker you seem.
There's nothing I have to really hide, so maybe that's a good thing.

> Please get help for your mental condition.
It's not a mental condition and I have had it since about 10 when I myself was the age of boys I am attracted to. You are an idiot, only an abuser goes after children and not all of them are actually pedophiles.

Michael Jackson was a pedophile loving boys more than girls, and it showed too.
Only certain things can be considered a mental problem and one of them is my love for stuffed toys, large and small... that an abusing a plushie, as no one can put me in jail for abusing a stuffed animal.

Faithful Word Baptist Church (God hates fags)

Dec 6, 2022, 1:10:56 AM12/6/22

Faithful Word Baptist Church (God hates fags)

Dec 6, 2022, 1:13:13 AM12/6/22

FievelJ

Dec 6, 2022, 8:28:53 AM12/6/22
On Tuesday, December 6, 2022 at 1:13:13 AM UTC-5, Faithful Word Baptist Church (God hates fags) wrote:
> FievelJ admitted to being a paedophile
>
> https://groups.google.com/g/alt.music.michael-jackson/c/_jZP-LvjfZA/m/UbaXlSWQAQAJ
And your fucking point?

Faithful Word Baptist Church (God hates fags)

Dec 6, 2022, 1:29:27 PM12/6/22
Maybe you are too mentally ill to see the point.

FievelJ

Dec 6, 2022, 5:01:05 PM12/6/22
I am not mentally ill, it is not even a choice dumbfuck and it starts when one is a boy yet.

Same with homosexuality, heterosexually, Bie and Pan Sexual, so on and so forth. And even a pedophilia begins when one is still a child, so shut the fuck up idiot.