Michael Jackson was a gay black Jew with a fecal addiction

Morris

Oct 31, 2023, 1:13:08 AM10/31/23
If there's anything Michael liked more than little boy butt, it was
playing in fecal matter, usually ape or or his own.

KushHeadFievel

Oct 31, 2023, 7:27:42 AM10/31/23
On Tuesday, October 31, 2023 at 1:13:08 AM UTC-4, Morris wrote:
> If there's anything Michael liked more than little boy butt, it was
> playing in fecal matter, usually ape or or his own.
He wasn't even a pedophile, he was an abuser. Abusers care inward about their own desires, not the child's feelings.

kenny

Oct 31, 2023, 9:26:28 PM10/31/23
On 30 Oct 2023, Morris <mor...@sony.com> posted some

> If there's anything Michael liked more than little boy butt, it was
> playing in fecal matter, usually ape or or his own.

Lies! All lies!

Faithful Word Baptist Church

Nov 3, 2023, 3:00:52 PM11/3/23
KushHeadFievel is a straight up self confessed paedophile. What he say about anyone has no value

KushHeadFievel

Nov 24, 2023, 3:52:51 PM11/24/23
No one really cares about your opinion anyways, so why bother posting?

Faithful Word Baptist Church

Nov 27, 2023, 2:30:30 AM11/27/23

KushHeadFievel

Nov 27, 2023, 5:52:34 PM11/27/23
On Monday, November 27, 2023 at 2:30:30 AM UTC-5, Faithful Word Baptist Church wrote:
> https://groups.google.com/g/alt.music.michael-jackson/c/_jZP-LvjfZA/m/UbaXlSWQAQAJ
I am waiting for anyone to even give a damn, dumb git.

KushHeadFievel

Dec 3, 2023, 3:51:20 PM12/3/23
See Tony no one cares.