links to DOS redirectors with code

Rod Pemberton

Nov 4, 2014, 4:01:58 AM11/4/14

In comp.lang.asm.x86, I just posted info and some links to
redirectors with source code. I previously posted this info
in a past posts of mine to other newsgroups circa '06 and '09,
but some of the links are dead or missing. Here is the info,
updated:

CPHANTOM by Thomas F. Divine
(as CPHANTOM.zip or CPHANTOM1.zip)
CPHANTOM.zip http://www.decuslib.com/decus/vmslt99a/nt/
CPHANTOM1.zip (same link)

A "ramdrive" by Davin McCall to comp.os.msdos.programmer
http://groups.google.com/group/comp.os.msdos.programmer/msg/36b34f208807076b

CMU's Mach DOS emulator i386.mdos.src.tar.Z from here:
http://www.cs.cmu.edu/afs/cs.cmu.edu/project/mach/public/src/

CDROM.C by Jim Harper
http://www.drdobbs.com/database/a-dos-redirector-for-scsi-cd-rom/184408958

IHPFS (An HPFS Driver for DOS) by Marcus Better
(as IHPFS115.zip or IHPFS128.zip or IHPFS129.arj)
IHPFS115.zip http://cd.textfiles.com/hobbesos29503/32BIT/DOS/
IHPFS128.zip http://www.student.nada.kth.se/~f96-bet/ihpfs/
IHPFS129.arj http://kannegieser.net/veit/programm/

RIFS (Remote Installable File System) by Kyle A. York
(as DOSRIF.zip or DOSRIFS.zip or DOSRIFS2.zip)
DOSRFIF.zip http://cyberside.net.ee/files/util/system/
DOSRIFS2.zip (same link)

Rod Pemberton