A Great Paint Brush!!!

0 views
Skip to first unread message

hea...@mforce.ws

unread,
May 28, 2008, 3:55:37 PM5/28/08
to
I just used Purdy’s Chinex® brushes to paint my kitchen and I can’t
believe how great it looks.

The paint went on the walls smooth, it covered great and clean up was
super easy.

I found out more about the Chinex® brushes on the Purdy website at
http://www.purdycorp.com/catalog/series/detail/15/.

You can find out where to buy Purdy products there as well.

ransley

unread,
May 28, 2008, 4:45:36 PM5/28/08
to
On May 28, 2:55 pm, heat...@mforce.ws wrote:
> I just used Purdy’s Chinex® brushes to paint my kitchen and I can’t
> believe how great it looks.
>
> The paint went on the walls smooth, it covered great and clean up was
> super easy.
>
> I found out more about the Chinex® brushes on the Purdy website athttp://www.purdycorp.com/catalog/series/detail/15/.

>
> You can find out where to buy Purdy products there as well.
What fukin bs spam, although purdy is a good brush, its the paint that
makes it flow, Ben Moore or P&L Oil with Penetrol are it , not any
Latex, and the brush is only a part of the sum.

HeyBub

unread,
May 28, 2008, 4:51:37 PM5/28/08
to

This spam was injected into the internet from

Reverse DNS: mail.bmpr.com.
Reverse DNS authenticity: [Verified]
ASN: 7260
ASN Name: NORLIGHT
IP range connectivity: 0
Registrar (per ASN): ARIN
Country (per IP registrar): US [United States]
Country Currency: USD [United States Dollars]
Country IP Range: 66.80.0.0 to 66.95.255.255
Country fraud profile: Normal
City (per outside source): Waukesha, Wisconsin

"bmpr.com" is an advertising agency.

The email address comes back to "MForce - A network of marketing
professionals"

Purdy is sure not getting their money's worth by hiring such scum to spread
the word on their brushes.


Mike Paulsen

unread,
May 28, 2008, 6:57:13 PM5/28/08
to

It doesn't get much more obvious that this.

http://www.purdycorp.com/about_us/media/
Consumer press inquiries ... contact Leslie Bonk at M Force at (414)
587-[xxxx] or [xxxxx]@mforce.ws.

Here's a previous example:
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.home.repair/msg/3086ac20071e5498?dmode=source


Mike Paulsen

unread,
May 30, 2008, 2:39:09 AM5/30/08
to

I got a response from M Force. It wasn't good. Details here:
http://www.ownrecognizance.com/purdy.html


HeyBub

unread,
May 30, 2008, 7:55:14 AM5/30/08
to
Mike Paulsen wrote:
>>
>
> I got a response from M Force. It wasn't good. Details here:
> http://www.ownrecognizance.com/purdy.html


Bravo for your good work!

Please keep up posted if you hear from Purdy.


Rich

unread,
May 30, 2008, 8:19:21 AM5/30/08
to

"Mike Paulsen" <mpau...@charter.net> wrote in message
news:piN%j.1001$bn7...@newsfe07.lga...
>]

Contact there ISP and get them that way. It clearly is a misuse of the
service.

Mike Paulsen

unread,
May 30, 2008, 2:08:09 PM5/30/08
to

I did. It's documented at the link above. I received another email from
them this morning saying they'd "refrain from all activities regarding
Purdy."

Makes me wonder if they're shill spamming for their other clients.

z

unread,
May 30, 2008, 2:44:47 PM5/30/08
to
On May 30, 2:08 pm, Mike Paulsen <mpaul...@charter.net> wrote:

> I did. It's documented at the link above. I received another email from
> them this morning saying they'd "refrain from all activities regarding
> Purdy."

-

in other words, Purdy contracted with them for a one shot deal and now
it's over?

HeyBub

unread,
May 30, 2008, 4:59:02 PM5/30/08
to
Mike Paulsen wrote:
>>
>> Contact there ISP and get them that way. It clearly is a misuse of
>> the service.
>>
>>
>>
>
> I did. It's documented at the link above. I received another email
> from them this morning saying they'd "refrain from all activities
> regarding Purdy."
>

"They" who? The ISP, Purdy, the ad agency?


bq340

unread,
May 30, 2008, 7:35:43 PM5/30/08
to


try RACKSPACE.COM?

MikeB

Mike Paulsen

unread,
May 31, 2008, 12:23:32 AM5/31/08
to

Nah. Rackspace would be over-reaching at this point. None of the spam
samples I've seen have originated from rackspace, advertise a rackspace
hosted site, or solicit replies to a rackspace MXed dropbox.

Reply all
Reply to author
Forward
0 new messages