Free Painting DVD

1 view

hea...@mforce.ws

Dec 27, 2007, 3:36:36 PM12/27/07
If you plan to paint, you need to send for this FREE DVD from Purdy. I
learned so much from it! For instance, did you know you shouldn't
wipe your brush against the side of the paint can? Just tap it
against sides or you lose too much paint...and painting takes much
longer.

Also, some paint brushes allow you to "cut in" or paint straight along
the edges of trim and baseboards without using tape. You need to use
an angular trim paint brush designed for the purpose.

Plus, if you have been worried about using a roller to paint walls and
large surfaces, this DVD will show you how. It's not difficult and you
can be done in no time compared to using a paint brush.

To get the FREE DVD, go to the Purdy web site at <a
href="www.purdycorp.com/bl">www.purdycorp.com/bl</a>, go to the
Contact Us page, click on the link for a free DVD.

mrbi...@gmail.com

Dec 30, 2007, 4:53:11 AM12/30/07
On Dec 28, 7:36 am, heat...@mforce.ws wrote:
> If you plan topaint, you need to send for this FREE DVD from Purdy. I

> learned so much from it! For instance, did you know you shouldn't
> wipe your brush against the side of thepaintcan? Just tap it
> against sides or you lose too muchpaint...and painting takes much
> longer.
>
> Also, somepaintbrushes allow you to "cut in" orpaintstraight along

> the edges of trim and baseboards without using tape. You need to use
> an angular trimpaintbrush designed for the purpose.
>
> Plus, if you have been worried about using a roller topaintwalls and

> large surfaces, this DVD will show you how. It's not difficult and you
> can be done in no time compared to using apaintbrush.
>
> To get the FREE DVD, go to the Purdy web site at <a
> href="www.purdycorp.com/bl">www.purdycorp.com/bl</a>, go to the
> Contact Us page, click on the link for a free DVD.

I just finished writing a blog explaining all of the knowledge I
picked up preparing to turn a room into a nursery.

If you want to know how to paint a room, you might want to check in it
right now.

http://howtopaintaroom.blogspot.com/

I hope you find it as useful as I did.

Mike