Denialists are Liars and Losers.

V-for-Vendicar

May 11, 2008, 1:14:09 AM5/11/08

"Roger Coppock" <rcop...@adnc.com> wrote
> There is very little difference between the three major
> candidates for US President on Global Warming.
> The current administrations do-noting and
> know-nothing policies are a thing of the past.

Absoluely. The denialists know they have lost, and that's why they are
growing ever more shrill.

They are Liars and Losers.

Whata Fool

May 11, 2008, 7:55:19 AM5/11/08
"V-for-Vendicar" <Jus...@ExecuteTheBushTraitor.com> wrote:

Moron, it is 20 degrees below normal, and you are still
under the delusion that it is warming.

Smirnoff

May 11, 2008, 7:32:30 AM5/11/08

"Whata Fool" <wh...@fool.ami> wrote in message

It still snows in the winter and I still have no palm trees growing in the
North East. That proves there is no global warming. All this fuss over
nothing but hot air emitted from Rush and Fox.

Cato

May 11, 2008, 9:03:02 AM5/11/08
On May 11, 1:14 am, "V-for-Vendicar"
<Just...@ExecuteTheBushTraitor.com> wrote:
> "Roger Coppock" <rcopp...@adnc.com> wrote

Uhmm.... whatever you say Scott.....
But how about those that are not deniars...... what about
sceptics?? How do you classify them??

Animal02

May 11, 2008, 9:13:16 AM5/11/08

"Whata Fool" <wh...@fool.ami> wrote in message

AGW's don't care what suffering and death their religon brings.

Message has been deleted

Mike

May 11, 2008, 2:42:36 PM5/11/08
On May 11, 1:14 am, "V-for-Vendicar"
<Just...@ExecuteTheBushTraitor.com> wrote:
> "Roger Coppock" <rcopp...@adnc.com> wrote

Moron,
You are the expert on lying and losing.

--Mike Jr

V-for-Vendicar

May 12, 2008, 1:23:35 AM5/12/08

"Whata Fool" <wh...@fool.ami> wrote

> Moron, it is 20 degrees below normal, and you are still
> under the delusion that it is warming.

Ahahahaah.. 20'C Below normal would put all of North America at mid-winter
temperatures.

So where is the snow?

Average temperatures in Texas today were 93.
Average for California, 72
Average for New York, 57.4
Average for North Virginia, 66
Average for Missouri, 73.25

All very close to their seasonal monthly averages.

For my local weather, average high temp for this day = 19'C. High reached
today 18.9'C

MMMMMMMMMMOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOONNNNNNNN

V-for-Vendicar

May 12, 2008, 1:24:48 AM5/12/08

"Cato" <cato...@sympatico.ca> wrote
> I'm a liar huh?

Observation, out of 20 points listed below. Libertarian Cato is found to
have lied in every instance.

Concludion. Libertarian Cato is a Liar.

Hardly a surprise as I have never encounterd a Libertairan who wasn't a
perpetual liar.

"Cato" <cato...@sympatico.ca> wrote
> ERROR 1
> Sea level "rising 6 m"

Never stated. Cato's First lie.

> ERROR 2
> Pacific islands "drowning"

Stated in the future tense, not the current tense. Cato's Second Lie.

"Cato" <cato...@sympatico.ca> wrote
> ERROR 3
> Thermohaline circulation "stopping"

Stated as a possibility - and correctly so. Cato's Third Lie.

"Cato" <cato...@sympatico.ca> wrote
> ERROR 4
> CO2 "driving temperature"

It does. Cato's Forth Lie.

"Cato" <cato...@sympatico.ca> wrote
> ERROR 5
> Gore says "global warming" has been melting the snows of Mount
> Kilimanjaro in Africa. It is not.

One researcher claims otherwise. The rest side with Gore. Cato's Fifth
lie.

"Cato" <cato...@sympatico.ca> wrote
> ERROR 6
> Lake Chad "drying up" Gore says "global warming" dried up Lake Chad in
> Africa. It did not. Over-extraction of water and changing agricultural
> patterns dried the lake, which was also dry in 8500BC, 5500BC, 1000BC
> and 100BC.

Which is Lie number 6 for Cato.

This is what Gore says about Lake Chad...

"Unbelievable tragedies have been unfolding there and there are a lot
reasons for it. Darfur and Niger are among those tragedies. One of the
factors that has been compounding this is the lack of rainfall and the
increasing drought. This is Lake Chad, once one of the largest lakes in the
world. It has dried up over the last few decades to almost nothing."

"Cato" <cato...@sympatico.ca> wrote
> ERROR 7
> Hurricane Katrina "man made"

Which is lie # 7 for Cato

This is what Gore says about Katrina.

"And then of course came Katrina. It is worth remembering that when it hit
Florida it was a Category 1, but it killed a lot of people and caused
billions of dollars worth of damage. And then, what happened? Before it hit
New Orleans, it went over warmer water. As the water temperature increases,
the wind velocity increases and the moisture content increases. And you'll
see Hurricane Katrina form over Florida. And then as it comes into the Gulf
over warm water it becomes stronger and stronger and stronger. Look at that
Hurricane's eye. And of course the consequences were so horrendous; there
are no words to describe it. "

"Cato" <cato...@sympatico.ca> wrote
> ERROR 8
> Polar bears "dying"

Which is lie #8 for Cato

This is what Gore said about Polar Bears.

"So there is a faster build up of heat here at the North Pole in the Arctic
Ocean and the Arctic generally than any where else on the planet. That's not
good for creatures like polar bears that depend on the ice. A new scientific
study shows that for the first time they're finding polar bears that have
actually drowned, swimming long distances up to 60 miles to find the ice.
They did not find that before."

Which is correct.

"Cato" <cato...@sympatico.ca> wrote
> ERROR 9
>Gore says coral reefs are "bleaching" because of "global warming."
> They are not. There was some bleaching in 1998, but this was caused by
> the exceptional El Nino Southern Oscillation that year.

Which is error #9 from Cato.

And what is El Nino? A Warming of the Pacific surface waters.

So acccording to Cato, here, it isn't the warming of the earth's oceans
that causes coral bleaching, in th pacific, it's the rise of pacific ocean
temperatures.

MMMMMMMMMOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOONNNNNNN

"Cato" <cato...@sympatico.ca> wrote
> ERROR 10
> 100 ppmv of CO2 "melting mile-thick ice"

And that is lie 10 out of 10 for Cato.

The phrase "melting mile-thick ice." never appears in Gores Documentary.

"Cato" <cato...@sympatico.ca> wrote
> ERROR 11
> Hurricane Caterina "manmade"

Which is lie # 11 for Cato A repeat of Lie #7

This is what Gore says about Katrina.

"And then of course came Katrina. It is worth remembering that when it hit
Florida it was a Category 1, but it killed a lot of people and caused
billions of dollars worth of damage. And then, what happened? Before it hit
New Orleans, it went over warmer water. As the water temperature increases,
the wind velocity increases and the moisture content increases. And you'll
see Hurricane Katrina form over Florida. And then as it comes into the Gulf
over warm water it becomes stronger and stronger and stronger. Look at that
Hurricane's eye. And of course the consequences were so horrendous; there
are no words to describe it. "

"Cato" <cato...@sympatico.ca> wrote
> ERROR 12
> Japanese typhoons "a new record"

Which is lie # 12 for Cato.

Warmer Seas Creating Stronger Hurricane, Study Confirms
by Ker Than

"Cato" <cato...@sympatico.ca> wrote
> ERROR 13
> Hurricanes "getting stronger"

Which is lie # 13 for Cato
.
Warmer Seas Creating Stronger Hurricane, Study Confirms
by Ker Than

"Cato" <cato...@sympatico.ca> wrote
> ERROR 14
> Big storm insurances losses "increasing"

Which is lie # 14 for Cato
Weather-Related Insurance Losses Doubled in '07
30 Dec 07
Losses to insurers from natural disasters nearly doubled this year to just
below $30 billion globally after an unusually quiet 2006, a leading
reinsurer said, from winter storms in Europe, flooding in Britain and
wildfires in the U.S.

http://www.desmogblog.com/weather-related-insurance-losses-doubled-in-07

"Cato" <cato...@sympatico.ca> wrote
> ERROR 15
> Mumbai "flooding"

Which is lie # 15 for Cato.
Mumbai did flood.

The Maharashtra floods of 2005 refers to the flooding of many parts of the
Indian state of Maharashtra including large areas of the metropolis Mumbai,
a city located on the coast of the Arabian Sea, on the western coast of
India, in which at least 1,000 people died. It occurred just one month after
similar flooding in Gujarat.
The floods were caused by the eighth heaviest ever recorded 24-hour rainfall
figure of 944 mm (37.2 inches) which lashed the metropolis on 26 July 2005,
and intermittently continued for the next day. 644 mm (25.4 inches) was
received within the 12-hr period between 8am and 8pm. Torrential rainfall
continued for the next week.

"Cato" <cato...@sympatico.ca> wrote
> ERROR 16
> Severe tornadoes "more frequent"

Which is lie # 16 for Cato.
Reconstructing the frequency of tornado occurrence in the central United
States

Matthew J. Menne, NOAA/NESDIS/NCDC, Asheville, NC

Evidence is presented that the apparent decrease in strong-to-violent
tornado frequency since 1950 implied by the official storm archive is
inconsistent with the radiosonde record. Abrupt changes in the bias of the
reconstruction, that is, the ratio of the number of tornado soundings
predicted to the number observed, are shown to be coincident with changes in
storm classification procedures that occurred during the 1970s and the early
1990s. Rather than a decrease in frequency since the 1950s, the
reconstruction suggests that supercell tornado frequency has been reasonably
stationary until the 1990s when some increase in frequency is suggested.

"Cato" <cato...@sympatico.ca> wrote
> ERROR 17
> The sun "heats the Arctic ocean"

Which is lie # 17 for Cato.

The sun does heat the arctic ocean from the moment the sun rises over the
arctic ocean.

MMMMMMMMOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNN

"Cato" <cato...@sympatico.ca> wrote
> ERROR 18
> Arctic "warming fastest" Gore says the Arctic has been warming faster
> than the rest of the planet. It is not.

Which is lie #18 by Cato.
Arctic warming at twice global rate
Shaoni Bhattacharya

17:58 02 November 2004
NewScientist.com news service
Global warming in the Arctic is happening now, warns the most comprehensive
scientific report to date. The reports concludes that the northern ice cap
is warming at twice the global rate and that this will lead to serious
consequences for the planet.

http://www.newscientist.com/article/dn6615-arctic-warming-at-twice-global-rate.html

"Cato" <cato...@sympatico.ca> wrote
> ERROR 19
> Greenland ice sheet "unstable"

Which is lie #19 by Cato.

The word "unstable" never appears in Gore's award winning documentary - "An
Inconvenient Truth".

"Cato" <cato...@sympatico.ca> wrote
> ERROR 20
> Himalayan glacial melt waters "failing"

Which is lie #20 by Cato.

The word "failing" never appears in Gore's award winning documentary - "An
Inconvenient Truth."

V-for-Vendicar

May 12, 2008, 1:26:50 AM5/12/08

"Animal02" <Wherew...@Wednsday.com> wrote

> AGW's don't care what suffering and death their religon brings.

Yup, the Anti-Global Warming crowd are chronic liars, and hence pure evil.

V-for-Vendicar

May 12, 2008, 1:28:00 AM5/12/08

"Starkiller" <NoSpam.S...@hotmail.com> wrote
> Hey man, haven't you seen "The Day After Tomorrow"?
> It showed how global warming is gonna cause New York City to be under
> a hundred feet of ice man. And that movie is based on facts man.
> Dennis Quaid explained it all in the movie and he's a big time movie
> star with a lot of money. So he can't be wrong.
> Global warming is gonna make us all freeze to death.

Oh, look, another shit sucking AmeriKKKan moron who gets his understanding
of the world from bad science fiction movies.

MMMMMMMMOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNN

V-for-Vendicar

May 12, 2008, 1:33:08 AM5/12/08

"Mike" <n00...@comcast.net> wrote

> Moron,
> You are the expert on lying and losing.

Which of the three potential presidential candidates will refuse to enact
legislation restricting AmeriKKKan CO2 emissions?

Ahahahahahaha.....

Denialists can lie all they want but Nature is always on the side of those
who tell the truth.

Here is Nature's message....

Greenland ice lakes drain at speed of Niagara Falls
19:00 17 April 2008
NewScientist.com news service
Mason Inman

Lakes on the surface of Greenland's ice sheet are draining through the
kilometre-thick ice and roaring to the bedrock with a flow rate exceeding
that
of Niagara Falls.

The worry has been that with further global warming such meltwater would
increase and have a catastrophic effect on the ice sheet, lubricating its
base
and making it slide quickly into the ocean. But a new study suggests that
the
meltwater's effect is not as strong as feared.

In the summer months, the surface of Greenland's ice sheet melts and the
water
pools on top, forming many lakes that are kilometres across. Researchers
knew
these lakes could drain quickly, but it wasn't clear exactly how they
drained
nor how fast.

Ice fracture

Sarah Das of the Woods Hole Oceanographic Institute, US, and colleagues
camped
out next to a 3-kilometre-wide lake in western Greenland. In July 2006,
their
seismometers picked up rumbles from the ice, then 30 minutes later the water
started draining.

The entire lake was swallowed up in about an hour and a half. "The most
surprising thing was the speed," Das says. "I didn't think it would happen
that
fast." The scientists think the weight of the water created a fracture in
the
ice that then opened the entire one-kilometre thickness.

Summer rush

Once at the base of the ice sheet, the water seems to have drained away
within a
day. "It was either tapping into an existing drainage system or forming a
new
system" at the base of the ice sheet, Das says.

To get a broader view of how such water is affecting Greenland's ice, Ian
Joughin of the University of Washington, Seattle, US, led a separate study
using
satellite images and GPS measurements. His team assembled the first map of
the
movement of the ice sheet and glaciers in Greenland, and found that each
summer,
the ice sheets slid toward the ocean 50 to 100% faster than they did during
the
rest of the year.

However, glaciers, which already flow much faster than the surrounding ice
sheet, speed up by less than 15% during the summer, according to the study.
Nonetheless, the lubrication from the meltwater could make Greenland lose
from
10 to 25% more ice over the 21st century than if this effect was not at
work,
Joughin and colleagues estimate.

traveler

May 12, 2008, 2:46:59 AM5/12/08
On May 11, 10:23 pm, "V-for-Vendicar"

To quote from the climate change alarmist's handbook: "That's
weather!!! Don't you know the difference between climate and weather?

traveler

May 12, 2008, 2:51:50 AM5/12/08
On May 11, 10:28 pm, "V-for-Vendicar"
<Just...@ExecuteTheBushTraitor.com> wrote:
> "Starkiller" <NoSpam.SKS_SK...@hotmail.com> wrote

That's telling him. Please list your scientific credentials, your
degrees, in what subjects, where they were obtained, and in what year,
so that we can better assess the credibility of your assertions about
global warming. Thanks.

V-for-Vendicar

May 12, 2008, 3:05:38 AM5/12/08

"traveler" <Vall...@aol.com> wrote

> To quote from the climate change alarmist's handbook: "That's
> weather!!! Don't you know the difference between climate and weather?

Yes it is weather. And it's not weather that is 20'C colder than normal.

And that fact makes the Fool, not only a Fool, but a Liar.

And it makes you a...

MMMMMMMMMOOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNN

Cato

May 12, 2008, 12:46:05 PM5/12/08

Our Vendicar has some dear friends... lol He gets around
alright... :)

Dear Vendi,
I only had one single party of 5 as far as I can remember.
It's always by the dozen, normally. I am sorry that I couldn't
remember you. So, I read some more in your archive and I can
see that you are also Scott Nudds. I now do vaguely recall your
presence at that lousy party of 5 where you must have been the
one who creamed in his pants when I took my bra off and then
the other guys laughed at you and called you "Scuttle Nutts".
So, that was you Vendi, the old Scott Nudds? Isn't that something.
Either way, Vendi, I think I've made a wrong call on you. See, dear,
Short-dick/Quick-cumers like you are not best sellers in the adult
movie biz. I hope you'll understand that. Biz is biz. I'm sorry,
dear.
With love,
Naomi Goldstein-Goldman

PS: Of course, my mom did teach me the art. The question is also
mutual: Your mom must have been teaching you the art too, huh?
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.environment/msg/44eac74649636806

hanson

May 12, 2008, 1:56:16 PM5/12/08
ahahahaha... Good one!....AHAHAHA... ahahaha...

"Cato" <cato...@sympatico.ca> wrote in message

"Our Vendicar has some dear friends... lol
He gets around alright... :)

Cato dug up a funny one out of the archives from
Scott Nudds who posts amongst many other nyms like
"V-for-Vendicar" <JusticeExecuteTheBushTraitor.com>
and re-posted it here:
<http://groups.google.com/group/sci.environment/msg/44eac74649636806>
wherein it says:
-------------------------------
--------------------------

hanson wrote:
More fun with ped-odiuos VD Scotty, the LibratArian here
<http://groups.google.com/group/alt.politics/msg/d6461b8201270e1d>
and here, VD-Scotty blowing dogs:
<http://groups.google.com/group/sci.environment/msg/c279ff07079e8f16>
Wherein Scott Nudds aka VD-for-Vendicar scuttled his Nutts.... ahahaha..
<http://groups.google.com/group/talk.politics.libertarian/msg/b767cbbb5a66757e>
Pauper VD Scotty and his lack of money... ahahaha...
<http://groups.google.com/group/talk.politics.libertarian/msg/af3f9cc57b605474>
VD Scotty on governance... AHAHAHAHA....
<http://groups.google.com/group/sci.environment/msg/cde0da4d1f38222d>

Google/groups --[ author:han...@quick.net Nudds ]--
ENJOY! ... Great fun!... ahahaha.... ahahahanson

Ouroboros_Rex

May 12, 2008, 2:57:05 PM5/12/08

"Cato" <cato...@sympatico.ca> wrote in message

This is what right wingers like lying Katy here refer to as 'debate'. lol

V-for-Vendicar

May 13, 2008, 4:27:30 AM5/13/08

zasochimti

May 13, 2008, 12:20:25 PM5/13/08

"V-for-Vendicar" <Jus...@ExecuteTheBushTraitor.com> wrote in message news:pyQVj.78228$dA2...@read2.cgocable.net...

> "Animal02" <Wherew...@Wednsday.com> wrote
>> AGW's don't care what suffering and death their religon brings.
>
> Yup, the Anti-Global Warming crowd are chronic liars, and hence pure evil.

They all work for Halliburton.