Is aioe timing out for you too?

mike

Jan 24, 2023, 9:40:49 AM1/24/23
Aioe is timing out for me.
You too?

Ralph Fox

Jan 24, 2023, 12:18:29 PM1/24/23
On Tue, 24 Jan 2023 20:10:58 +0530, mike wrote:

> Aioe is timing out for me.
> You too?

Yes - same here.

--
Kind regards
Ralph

Ὁ βίος βραχύς, ἡ δὲ τέχνη μακρή

😉 Good Guy 😉

Jan 24, 2023, 1:37:00 PM1/24/23
On 24/01/2023 14:40, mike wrote:
Aioe is timing out for me.
You too?
That's because Mafia god father by the name of Matteo Messina Denaro has been arrested in Sicily after 30 years on the run <https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-64288928>. So now you will have constant problems with AIOE which is heavily subsidized by Mafia and Mussolini Groups in Italy. You might know that Italy has "Giorgia Meloni" in charge of the country so Mussolini has taken control of Italy. They are supporting Russia not Ukraine like other EU countries. Germany is also supporting Russia by not giving its tanks to Ukraine because that would change the result in the battle field. They don't want Russia to lose. So in short, Mussolini and Hitler are almost back in power!!

Have you thought of using "paganini.bofh.team". You will like it as Gandolfo doesn't believe in censorship as far as I know. He is a kiwi alright, trained and educated by Jacinda Arden, the outgoing PM of NZ.

Arrest
Dictator Putin

We Stand
With Ukraine

Stop Putin
Ukraine Under Attack

--
We do not live to ourselves and we do not die to ourselves; if we live, we live to the Lord, and if we die, we die to the Lord.

So then, whether we live or whether we die, we are the Lord's.

Now this is not the end. It is not even the beginning of the end. But it is, perhaps, the end of the beginning

mike

Jan 24, 2023, 2:44:25 PM1/24/23
On 24-01-2023 22:48 Ralph Fox <-rf-nz-@-.invalid> wrote:

>> Aioe is timing out for me.
>> You too?
>
> Yes - same here.

Thanks. Sometimes these things are just me, and sometimes not.
I appreciate you explained it's widespread.

I'll wait for aioe to come back I guess.

Meanwhile, is there a free alternative to aioe?

I used to use netfront, neodome & dizm, but all three turned off the free
access when some shitheads decided to use them for spamming attacks.

Solani and Eternal September are nice but they require accounts, which has
a hit on your privacy, whereas aioe doesn't require a unique account ID.

Is there any other free newsserver (for text, not binaries) that has the
common archives (mostly computer and electronics and chemistry groups)
and which doesn't require a unique email account like aioe anymore?

😉 Good Guy 😉

Jan 24, 2023, 3:06:02 PM1/24/23
On 24/01/2023 19:44, mike wrote:

Meanwhile, is there a free alternative to aioe?

You are already using one. Solani is free according to their website <https://solani.org/>. Registration is required so that they can sell your email to the highest bidders on this planet to spam you with best drug deals from South America.

SWD

Jan 24, 2023, 9:58:37 PM1/24/23
On Tue, 24 Jan 2023 18:35:12 +0000, 😉 Good Guy 😉 wrote:

> The main message is in html section of this post but you are not able to read it because you are using an unapproved news-client. Please try these links to amuse youself:
>
> <https://i.imgur.com/Fk6rn62.png>
> <https://i.imgur.com/Mxpx9bh.png>
> <https://i.imgur.com/8y9HXmL.png>

That's three times you've posted this exact message in 24 hours. You'd
better watch your BI, kook.

William Wong

Jan 26, 2023, 2:43:34 AM1/26/23
mike <th...@address.is.invalid> wrote in news:tqpcen$q70$1...@solani.org:
Thanks to Rudy Canoza, no.

https://www.solani.org/

mike

Jan 26, 2023, 3:38:26 PM1/26/23
On 26-01-2023 07:43 William Wong <will...@example.com> wrote:

> Thanks to Rudy Canoza, no.
>
> https://www.solani.org/

May I ask who Rudy Canoza is in relationship to alt.free.newsservers?

As far as I know, Monika Weber & Benjamin Gufler administrate Solani.
Likewise Wolfgang Wolfgang (aka Ray Banana) adminisitrates ES.

Both require accounts.
Only Steve Crook's mixmin and Paolo Amoroso's aioe don't.

Although there was, in the past Alexander Bartolich's and then Roman Racine
for albasini.

And, of course, Jesse Rehmer for Blueworld.
Steen Jensen for Sunsite too.

I'm not sure who administrated Neodome or Netfront though, do you?

That's all offhand, but even so, I don't know of the name Rudy Canoza.

May I ask what is the relationship of a.f.n with Rudy Canoza please?

mike

Jan 26, 2023, 3:41:43 PM1/26/23
On 25-01-2023 02:58 SWD <sw...@whitehouse.gov> wrote:

> That's three times you've posted this exact message

I have GoodGuy blocked, who is who I think you're responding to.

Does anyone have an update on aioe?
It's still timing out for me.

iKook

Jan 26, 2023, 4:35:22 PM1/26/23
GG has told you what the problem is. Read his/her post again to see if
you understand it.

mike

Jan 26, 2023, 9:32:45 PM1/26/23
On 26-01-2023 21:45 iKook <iK...@gmail.com> wrote:

> GG has told you what the problem is. Read his/her post again to see if
> you understand it.

OK. I'll take the bait.
http://groups.google.com/g/alt.free.newsservers

First GG post is an inane rant about the Mafia.
https://groups.google.com/g/alt.free.newsservers/c/enOOmVmW7rA/m/AUUG_CHtAQAJ

Second GG post is a crazy rant about drug dealers.
https://groups.google.com/g/alt.free.newsservers/c/enOOmVmW7rA/m/ngHa5P3xAQAJ

Then your post.
I'm sorry I took the bait.

You purposefully wasted my valuable time and that of others.
Those actions who you to be a disreputable person.
PLONK.

Jesse Rehmer

Jan 28, 2023, 2:17:15 AM1/28/23
On Jan 24, 2023 at 1:44:34 PM CST, "mike" <th...@address.is.invalid> wrote:
> Is there any other free newsserver (for text, not binaries) that has the
> common archives (mostly computer and electronics and chemistry groups)
> and which doesn't require a unique email account like aioe anymore?

You can e-mail me for an account on my server. It has approximately 20 years
of Big8 history, and am working on backfilling other hierachries.

Currently article numbering is all over the place and article dates and
numbers are not sequential/in sync, but will transfer to a new server in
chronological order once I'm done collecting history from other sources.

Cheers,

Jesse Rehmer