Re: is chad watching the ncaa conference tournament games?

The Chad

Mar 8, 2017, 3:25:16 PM3/8/17
robert <rjs...@yahoo.com> wrote in news:b36f64c0-1f42-4536-ae76-
94f7da...@googlegroups.com:

> yes or no?

No. I don't really care about college basketball.

]v[etaphoid

Jun 8, 2022, 9:24:09 AM6/8/22
The Chad presented the following explanation :
Sports aren't really Chad's thing...

--
"I already served during an armed campaign"
- self-described decorated veteran & stolen valor criminal, Chadlee

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.flame.rspw/c/nYtUHLNwtGA

Russian Cowards - get the fuck out of Ukraine
American Cowards - give up your guns and stop killing children
Chad - teach both groups how to be proper spineless cowards like
yourself...