Re: Charlie Sheen Has HIV??? TH' FCUK???

Chad Bryant

Nov 18, 2015, 6:08:02 PM11/18/15
syvyn11 <robhor...@yahoo.com> wrote in
news:59f18f20-4ab0-4d7d...@googlegroups.com:

> On Monday, November 16, 2015 at 7:26:14 PM UTC-5, Jason Todd!!! wrote:
>> Whuuut??! Are you sure about this??!?! Good old monastic Chuckie??
>> HIV?? Naw, you MUST have him confused with someone else!!!!
>>

>> Jasno
>
> I bet the porn industry is in panic mode.

The porn industry is always in panic mode, you dumb shitstain. HIV cases
can shut down production for weeks. Most of the "legitimate" studios have
made condoms mandatory, and actually have started to shy away from some
of the more "risky" acts.

%

Nov 18, 2015, 6:13:10 PM11/18/15
you mean like when you take it up your hooper and it jiggles your lard

Chad Bryant

Nov 18, 2015, 9:40:24 PM11/18/15
"%" <per...@gmail.com> wrote in news:8ufm77....@news.alt.net:

*snip*

Dance, Pisscent, Dance.

%

Nov 18, 2015, 9:42:46 PM11/18/15
Chad Bryant wrote:

Unifarva

Nov 19, 2015, 6:23:20 PM11/19/15
chud bryant posts? t'fuck?

]v[etaphoid

May 6, 2022, 6:33:22 AM5/6/22
Chad Bryant used his keyboard to write :
How many decades have you been involuntarily shying away from the more
risky acts, Chadlee Bryant?

--
"I already served during an armed campaign"
- self-described decorated veteran, Chadlee Bryant on Apr 11, 2017

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.flame.rspw/c/nYtUHLNwtGA
https://www.facebook.com/DancingMachine0
http://www.stolenvalor.com/