Re: Just a friendly bit of advice to the RSPW LIEberal Cabal:

Acolyte Of Glorious La Parka~, Master Of Men & Lover Of Women

Nov 28, 2015, 5:20:39 PM11/28/15

"The Chad" wrote in message
news:XnsA55FB8BD57...@74.209.136.92...

Freezer <free...@hotSPAMTHISmail.com> wrote in
news:XnsA55FA91FDBA6fr...@94.75.214.90:

> If I don't reply to this Acolyte Of Glorious La Parka~, Master
> Of Men & Lover Of Women post, the terroists win.
>
>> To my RSPWCC Brahs, DON'T do any business with Credo Mobile;
>> they are a bunch of scumsucking LIEberal trash.
>
> Question: What the fuckedy fucking fuck is "Credo Mobile?"

Sprint-based MVNO. Fuckolyte probably uses a low-rent prepaid service
anyway.

I have a Tracfone. Picked it up for $25-30.

%

Nov 28, 2015, 7:34:32 PM11/28/15
The Chad wrote:
> "Acolyte Of Glorious La Parka~, Master Of Men & Lover Of Women"
> <tit...@naplesnet.com> wrote in news:n3d9bj$s45$1...@speranza.aioe.org:
> Yep, you're a low-rent cuntstain.

why is everything you say about everything in your life

%

Nov 29, 2015, 6:11:06 PM11/29/15
The Chad wrote:
> syvyn11 <robhor...@yahoo.com> wrote in
>
>> Really, if you don't go pre-paid, you probably actually have credit
>> and pay your bills.
>
> FTFY, Tubby McCuntstain.

how come everything you say about everyone else is really your life

]v[etaphoid

May 7, 2022, 12:17:59 AM5/7/22
The Chad brought next idea :
> "Acolyte Of Glorious La Parka~, Master Of Men & Lover Of Women"
> <tit...@naplesnet.com> wrote in news:n3d9bj$s45$1...@speranza.aioe.org:
>
> Yep, you're a low-rent cuntstain.

Exactly what kind of cunts are you associating with that are capable of
staining things?

And how long has it been since you even saw one?

Dear oh dear...

--
"I already served during an armed campaign"
- self-described decorated veteran, Chadlee Bryant on Apr 11, 2017

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.flame.rspw/c/nYtUHLNwtGA
https://www.facebook.com/DancingMachine0
http://www.stolenvalor.com/