Re: would chad ever get unifarva kicked off the internet?

The Chad

Jul 3, 2016, 12:11:44 AM7/3/16
On Sat, 02 Jul 2016 21:07:00 -0700, robert wrote:

> yes or no?

If his benefits "mysteriously" disappear, he won't be online anymore

Unifarva

Jul 3, 2016, 1:06:28 AM7/3/16
since they will do nothing of the kind im here to stay kid chudette

The Chad

Jul 3, 2016, 1:18:59 AM7/3/16
You'll go to bed worried tonight. That makes me laugh.

Unifarva

Jul 3, 2016, 1:24:41 AM7/3/16
why?

]v[etaphoid

Jan 22, 2017, 2:08:24 AM1/22/17
The Chad explained :
You are a meritless cunt.

]v[etaphoid

Apr 9, 2018, 7:57:17 AM4/9/18
The Chad used his keyboard to write :
As worried as you used to go to bed, when your uncle was having a sleep
over?

]v[etaphoid

May 23, 2022, 8:05:39 AM5/23/22
]v[etaphoid explained :
ROFL!

--
"I already served during an armed campaign"
- self-described decorated veteran, Chadlee Bryant on Apr 11, 2017

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.flame.rspw/c/nYtUHLNwtGA