Re: does chad have a greater income then unifarva has?

The Chad

Mar 8, 2017, 3:27:13 PM3/8/17
robert <rjs...@yahoo.com> wrote in news:e8aa54a7-9034-4e4e-b97f-
e2eec6...@googlegroups.com:

> yes or no?

I could be working at Waffle House with Dink and still be making more
money than Billy Dee.

]v[etaphoid

Mar 9, 2017, 4:49:41 AM3/9/17
The Chad used his keyboard to write :
Only you're not.

You're an unemployed cat-whisperer...

]v[etaphoid

Jun 8, 2022, 9:24:51 AM6/8/22
]v[etaphoid pretended :
Five years on and *nothing* has changed...

--
"I already served during an armed campaign"
- self-described decorated veteran & stolen valor criminal, Chadlee

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.flame.rspw/c/nYtUHLNwtGA

Russian Cowards - get the fuck out of Ukraine
American Cowards - give up your guns and stop killing children
Chad - teach both groups how to be proper spineless cowards like
yourself...

Family Guy

Jul 9, 2022, 1:47:05 AM7/9/22
You don't have the work ethic to work at a Waffle House.
Or the people skills.
Or the stamina.
Or the ability to hold down a stable job.